LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 Shy To Buy Diapers

Guest Guest_jay_*

Guest Guest

I always get a little nervous before I go in and buy, but I like that feeling. I think everyone could use some adrenalin, and getting it like this is perfect. It's not like you're putting yourself in any real danger. Buying the diapers is one of the best parts, and the feeling of relief after you've bought them is euphoric! If you're really worried about being noticed, wear a casual disguise. Perhaps old clothes that you never wear, shades, and a hat. Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

dun care wot da person at da till thinks. But its really embrassing wen der r other ppl in da shop who r nosey in wot me am buying[esp wen der comment], dat just ticks me off. :angry2::blush::blush::blush:

me buys most of me nappies online, but get me drynites and pullups in chemists in public.

a few times a very embrassing ting happened wen i woz buying several packs of drynites, sum customer in da till cue made a very rude comment about me buying em which was highly embrassing 2. :angry2::blush::badmood:

So yhe better 2 get em online mostly.

I think we are generally frightened to buy in a retail establishment, as we feel that we are braking some sort of taboo. Adults aren't supposed to buy them. Most of the public forgets that there are many adults out there that need them everyday. For those of us that just want to wear them, for whatever reason, may feel that is doesn't fit into what society thinks we should be doing. Once we get over the fear of what others may be thinking when we buy them, them it's easy to get them in any retail establishment. To make it easier, some companies in the states anyways, don't know about elsewhere, do have self-check out lanes. So is one is concerned what the checker thinks, could go that way, and then may only concern themselves with what others in the lane might think. Regardless, the time spent in a checkout lane is not very long in relation to how much time will be spent using them. HAVE FUN. Life is to short for relatively minor problems like buying diapers through a checkout lane. :rolleyes::whistling:

I have to admit, I no longer care about what the people in stores think. I now just toss them into my cart and continue shopping. The closest any one has come to making any sort of comment was the clerk that asked me if I needed a bag for the diapers. I said no and went on my way.

I did it. It was excellent. In fact, that night, I went home, threw on a diaper, hopped in bed, pee'd in the diaper, ended up having to poop half way through the night, so I pooped in them. Slept the rest of the night with a poopy wet diaper. It was a dream come true. I am soo happy I bought them, and you know what, the checkout lady most likely doesnt even remember the sale or the fact that I exist. And I don't even remember what she looked like. It's all gravy and I'm extremely happy I bought them. Just force yourself. No one cares, no one ever will care, and no one will ever remember.

I did it. It was excellent. In fact, that night, I went home, threw on a diaper, hopped in bed, pee'd in the diaper, ended up having to poop half way through the night, so I pooped in them. Slept the rest of the night with a poopy wet diaper. It was a dream come true. I am soo happy I bought them, and you know what, the checkout lady most likely doesnt even remember the sale or the fact that I exist. And I don't even remember what she looked like. It's all gravy and I'm extremely happy I bought them. Just force yourself. No one cares, no one ever will care, and no one will ever remember.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually you are now in the Federal database of adult diaper buyers. Mwuhahahaha. :roflmao:

The FBI will be following for the rest of your life.

OR I'm lying. You decide. :screwy:

I, like most people who have replied to this post, was nervous about the first couple of times I went out in public to buy diapers. The first few times I would go to the diaper aisle to see the selection. Then I would walk around the store for a few minutes to decide what to buy and then head back to the diaper aisle. I would then pick up a package of diapers and head for the registers. I would try to avoid registers being run by some hot young girl and go for the one with an older lady. After the first three times buying diapers in the stores, I got used to it and have no problem today. I have yet to buy adult diapers in a store. I always buy baby diapers (especially Pampers) to use as stuffers. However, now that I am currently living in a small town where I know a lot of people and am working at Wal-Mart, I have to be careful where I go to buy diapers and when I go. Obviously I can't buy them at work or the questions would come out and my girlfriend would find out (she doesn't know about my love of diapers). Also, you never know what kind of treasures you will find when in a diaper aisle. For instance I went into one of the local pharmacies (where I always buy my diapers here) and went to the diaper aisle. To my pleasant surprise I found 2 packages of the old plastic covered Pampers. I am still kicking myself today for not picking up both packages. I did buy one though and have been enjoying them ever since. So, yeah, it is hard at first, but after a while it becomes second nature. I have never been asked any questions except being asked if I want a bag for my diapers. I have no qualms about buying diapers now and enjoy the shopping even more now.

:Crylol::blush:

I really wanted to try pooping but was too shy to buy diapers. So I made some. If there's a sewing machine in your house (?) you could probably do an easy one in an evening. The results were fantastic. After I tried em the feeling was terrific, but I did not like cleaning them. That was enough motivation to buy disposables. I, like diapered teddy bear, had a scenario in my head, not expecting to say it but just to give me the persona to adopt while purchasing them. I also put them in with a much larger purchase. Easier to hide when going through the store. I reason that, with an ill relative i *still* wouldn't be thrilled to be the family member picked to go buy them, so its within character to hide them amongst my other purchases. I still use my disposables for peeing or, if i really wanna poo, i put a cut disposable underneath it. Homemade vinyl pants made it complete but, i still use both disposables and cloth.