LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 Shy To Buy Diapers

Guest Guest_jay_*

Guest Guest_jay_*

im an 18yrold male ever since i was 15 ive loved 2 poop in my boxers im gettig to the stage where i wanna where a nappy but im 2 shy 2 buy them what can i do :rolleyes:

Guest Guest_jay_*

I feel the same way you do I fantasize about pooping in a diaper. :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so how come u dont buy nappys then

Guest Guest_jay_*

I would also like to get a spanking for pooping in my diaper :crybaby:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i would love to walk around my house and poop at the same time but i have 2sit down and poop cus thers nothingto hold it in what do u poop in

Guest Guest_jay_*

well i just pooped in my panties :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

when my moms not home i put a pair of panties on and mess in themand it feels gr8 i wanna poop now but my moms in bed nxt door 2 me

If you're too embarassed to buy diapers, try to find a store with a self checkout line. and if you can't find one of those, just make yourself buy them, thats what i had to do, it was awkward but after i was very happy i did it.

It did take me alot of courage to buy my first packet of nappies. I went to a chemest in the city where no body new me. My heart was pounding to start with but now I am fine. I ring up to order. Then go in when they have arrived.

Once you have done it the first time you will be fine.

Have fun

babybub

Why don't you order them through the mail if you are too nervous to buy diapers. You could also order them online if you need to as well. There are quite a few online companies that will ship diapers in discreet packaging so nobody can tell what the contents are.

HTH

• Like 1

Uh huh :( No matter how much you try and suggest that they might be for someone else, the checkout person always knows they're for you!

All I can say is if you have the means to order from the internet then do so. You can generally find better nappies that way and you dont have to suffer any embarrassment since they always come in discrete packaging :)

My suggestion to you if you're nervous about buying diapers is just to do it and get it over with. Just charge boldly into the diaper isle, browse around for a bit, find what you like, grab it, toss it up on the counter, give the checker a smile and a wink, and pay for it like it was nothing. Then when you get outside hold the package over your head and go "da da da dun!" Legend of Zelda style :P

OK, OK. Maybe not that last part ^_^ But seriously, the first few times i bought them I was so nervous I thought I would die. But after doing it a few times you'll get over that. Now i just go in and buy them without giving it a second thought. When I think about it there wasn't any reason to be embarrassed anyway.

No one will really care that you're buying them or not, no matter what it feels like. The cashiers won't care, and most people in the store wouldn't even notice what's going on. The first few times are tough, but if you figure that no one else cares, it might be a little easier.

Actually they have no idea and really don't care if they are for you or someone else. Actually they are most likely to believe that you are buying them for an older relative and were "sent" there to buy them.

As someone else said, just to make sure nobody you know sees you buying them. Go to another town and buy them. Yes it's scarey but try to think the whole time that you were sent there by your mom to buy them. You are just running and errand for your mom.

Guest rhumbapanties

sure seems like it would be a lot easier to poop in diapers than in boxer shorts or panties clean up and washing up the boxers and panties must be a real pain

Hi Jay,

I can totally understand your fear of buying diapers. I have been an AB/DL for

about 20 years now and I still feel uncomfortable about it but I can do it. It

gets better over time. I make sure I buy from a store that is far enough away

from my home that I won't see anybody I know (just a couple of miles). I also

have this pretend scenario that Im buying for an incontinent brother or sister

who is mentally challenged. Even though it's not true, it sorta makes it better

for me. I imagine as I am going down the isle that this is the story I would

tell someone. Nobody is going to ask though. You can also go at a time

when there is hardly anyone at the store like right when they open on

a Sunday morning. The less people there are, the easier it will be. I am

always afraid that some really cute girl will watch me which has happened

and it's not really that bad. You can also get them online as a sample

pack or by the case.

Since diapers is an important part of you Jay, take care of yourself and

go get a pack. You will not be sorry. It is a wonderful feeling to poop

in a nice crinkly diaper.

DTB

The first time I bought them I was petrified but after I got them in my car I realised how simple it was. I mean a pharmacy store has them so people will buy them. People buy them all of the time. The cashiers wont remeber you if come back in 10 mins.

Force yourself to do it and then you will be so relived. It can help to easy the inital plunge if you shop at a store in a different town then where you live. :drive1:

I do the same thing DTB does ... go to a store far enough away so I won't run into my neighbours and create a story in my mind about who I'm buying for and why. It's true that no one will ask, but if you can almost make yourself believe the story, it makes things easier. The amazing thing is, you can be in and out in a matter of minutes. If you think about the last time you were in a drugstore, do you remember noticing anything anyone was buying? (unless it's diapers, of course ... we're all jealous of the people buying those! :P ) People don't notice, and they don't care. They have their own lives to lead. The cashiers ring up tons of packages of adult diapers. They don't know if they're for you or not, and they don't care.

The very first time I got up enough courage to buy diapers, I went to one of the check-outs where there was only one person ahead of me. Much to my distress, the young woman in front of me was having problems with her payment so a line-up began to form, and there I was holding a bright red bag of Depends briefs. The thing is ... it was the woman in front of me who was embarrassed. She kept apologizing to me for holding me up. I don't think she even noticed what I was buying because she was so caught up in her own problems. And the people behind me couldn't really see anything. The cashier, when she finally got to me, got me through as quickly as possible and thanked me for my patience. No big deal.

And it really does get easier each and every time you do it. Once you've done it that first time, there will be no looking back! :thumbsup:

all you have to remember when you buy diapers is that the more nervous you are, the more obvious it'll be that they're for you, once you get comfortable you'll be able to just buy them, and then u'll get even less looks because u'll be buying them like you buy them everday, not like ur tryin to sneak them

that is so true...dont be nervous or anything, it's your business anyones not theirs and besides they are probably to wrapped up in their own little worlds to be caring what you bring to the counter. dont worry about what she/he thinks, you love to wear so wear and be happy!!!

*giggles!*

baby ellie