LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Want To Wear A Diaper

Guest mandy

Guest Mandy

I have never worn a diaper I am a 23 yaer old female in Sacramento I fantasize about wearing a diaper and pooping and peeing in it. But I don't want my boyfriend to find out and we live together. I wish I could make this fantasy come true for at least one day.

I have never worn a diaper I am a 23 yaer old female in Sacramento I fantasize about wearing a diaper and pooping and peeing in it. But I don't want my boyfriend to find out and we live together. I wish I could make this fantasy come true for at least one day.

Hi, well, here you can be with other people that like it as much as you do. Msg mor, or E-mail me. we should talk.

Hi Mandy,

Just do it girl!!! You will not be sorry. It is truly a wonderful feeling. Take some

time to experiment yourself alone and then take it from there. If you BF really

cares about you, he will understand. Use a disposable and have some baby wipes

around for easy cleanup. Be carefuly about diaper rash :)

Hey, I bet it's hot up there!! It's cooler here in the Bay Area (Santa Clara) fortunately.

Stay cool when diapered otherwise it gets sticky and uncomfortable....

DTB

Guest Guest

Nothing sexier than watching a girl with a pacifier in her mouth please herself through her diaper... except having her laugh at me while I please myself in mine!

Guest Guest

Introduce it to your boyfriend the way I introduced it to my wife. I explained to he that I wanted to spice-up our sex life, and in order to do so, suggested that we both search on the internet for something unusual that the opposite sex would enjoy doing.... key here is that it had to be unusual (but not dangerous of course). The act I "discovered" was of course, diapering your partner. So one night we agreed to experiment with each others discovery and I diapered her. She didn't like it all that much so I asked if she would do it to me just so I could see what it was like. After she did it, I told her how neat and exiting it was and that I really liked it.... 2 years later and I wear them almost every night, and she is absolutely fine with it.

Give this a shot and you will gauge up front how receptive your boyfriend is. IF he goes crazy and doesn't like it at all, you will know to back off. My bet is that he will laugh at first, thinking its silly, but will eventually see it as a sexy part of your love life.... Give it a shot.

Try and tell him at first, it might be a little scary but when you tell him just say it is an interest of yours. Then tell him if he wants anything to do with it then go for it, but if not then just let it be. I'm sure if he sees u in a diaper he'll find you very cute, i know to me theres nothing cuter than a girl in a diaper. If all else fails, wait til he's out and ur alone to give it a try.

HuggieBaby

• 1 year later...

If you do not give in to your desire on this occassion it will return at a later date and will then continue to do so, however there is a simple answer-GO FOR IT :thumbsup:

What have you got to loose ? if you are worried about the boyfriend do it in private, but if you get the chance try to involve him as a previous post mentioned, you may well be pleasantly surprised at his attitude as a lot of us men are a little more enlightened these days :o

Best of luck and most of all let us know how you got on either alone or together.

ENJOY :beer:

I reccommend that you give in to your desire and try them. I have been wearing them off and on since I was about 13. I enjoy the feel of diapers all the time. As for your BF, I would reccommend that you might suggest/talk about interests to him. IE See what might interest him, and be willing to try what he is intereted in, as long as its safe. That way you can tell him you tried his, now he should let you try yours. If you do it right, he just may go along with letting you try your diapers, after all that worked for me. And now my wife lets me wear diapers whenever I want, and she is actually getting used to wearing them herself. Shes told me recently that she now knows why I love to wear diapers. And that she occassioanlly wants to wear them on her own too. Worse comes to worse, just go get some samples of either adult diapers, or baby diapers, depending on your size. A good start for adult diapers are the good old reliable depends, they work as a good starter diaper, and they can be found at any Wal-mart for about $10. They if you still desire diapers, youcan work your way up to some of the better diapers, like the molicares, Tenas and Abri-forms. I hope you dont mind my advice, Have a Nice Day. :)

hi, i only read a few of your reply"s, i also say go for for it, take a day for your self and do so. there:s nothing wronge with giving it a try. if you do like it good for you, just maybe your boyfriend might surprise you and like it him self. good luck, idl john.

Hi Mandy,

I hope your not just playing a game and really have a desire to be some lucky daddy's little girl for a day. I am an experienced daddy who is not too distant from you, the bay area to be exact. I'm open to a no sex no pressure learning experience for you. I'm married and my wife isn't into what I really like the most. You on the other hand seem to have a desire for just that and have the exact same problem with your boyfriend.

Have you brought it up to him yet? I guess it's just me but if I were him I'd jump at the chance.

I am also something of an erotic story writer and specialize in writing "to request" for women on the net. By "request" I mean that I write about whatever subject or fantasy they most enjoy. If your "real" take solace in the fact that there are a lot of other women out there who have the same problem. My fantasy stories keep many of them happy (and sexually stimulated) because their husbands/boyfriends have no interest in age or diaper play. If they only knew what they are missing. More than one of my readers has told me that they only want to really have sex with their partner after reading my stories and living the fantasy in their heads while they are having straight sex with their mate.

If your a women and really looking for a wider experience, and I hope you are, do both of us a favor and at least ask for a story to read. I'll send you something from someone elses requested fantasy and if you tell me a little about what you like (besides being a naughty little girl in your diapers) I can write something just for you that will make you yery happy (and probably very wet in more than one way.

If nothing is ventured, than nothing is gained. hope to hear from you soon. You can email me at jimranki at yahoo.com