LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Letter To Santa

Here's a list of the Top-Ten Toys set to be SOLD OUT and unavailable weeks before Christmas! -

1. Optimus Prime

2. Say What?

3. Roary Racing Car

4. Puppy Grows

5. Iggle Piggle

6. Bindeez Studio

7. Flytech Dragonfly

8. 'Dalek Sec' Mask

9. Baby Annabell

10.Are You Smarter..?

Which ONE would you ask Santa for, and WHY?

EDIT: (Thanks jenniebear) :thumbsup: If none of the above, what would you LOVE to find in your 'stocking' when you wake up on Christmas morning?

D msg-8480-1166566214.gif lly

1. K'nex rollercoaster sets

2. RC cars

3. video games

4. basketball hoop

5. 10 speed mountain bike

6. Giant Trampoline

These 6 have been on my chwistmas wist since I was liddler....santa no get dem ....why?

Umm...if i had to pick from that list up there I'd say the dragonfly :P

But as for my christmas list this year. I'm wondering if santa could give me an iphone...yes, i know its a big people toy...but its a toy! kinda...sorta....maybe? If not I'd like

1. an rc mustang

2. an rc airplane/helicopter

3. a fly pen (silly I know, but they're SOOO cool)

4. guitar hero III...and a game system to play it on :P

5. a zillion dollars...

I got more I'm sure I'll be visiting this thread again! lol

I wish for an explosive elephant bazooka aiming device cover carrier because those covers always gets lost when you use the aiming device having them in a carrier will save you for a lot of trouble looking for it after you have finished playing. And I also wish for an explosive elephant bazooka aiming device cleaner.. well basically I wish for anything related to explosive elephants except for the damage they leave in their trail...

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Well from the list I want an Iggle Piggle!!!!

what the hey! I want one withut the list even!!!!!

Huggles all round..... as long as I get my Iggle Piggle!

Lucy

I'd want a Baby Born. I've seen Baby Annabelle and she's cute, but the more real features of today's dolls creep me out! Plus I want a dollie I can play with in the bath.

Off the list, Optimus Prime, for sure. I LOVE the Transformers. However, I have several of the new toys and find them much more challenging to transform than I remember! There shouldn't be 20 steps of directions for a $10 Transformer :huh:

I can hardly wait for Christmas. I already have a big list of stuff for my boyfriend. The best part, I can get most of it at Toys R Us! One thing is special and I have to order it online though.

As far as material things go my top 4 are (not necessarily in order!):

1. A big set of blocks - ABC blocks or big size legos/megabloks, either would be great

2. A BIGLIER (tall as ME!) plushie giraffe

3. A dolly with brown hair and brown or blue eyes - either cloth or vinyl is great

4. A pink "popcorn popper" push toy

...But the biggest thing I want for Christmas is to go home to my Dady.

~ Pipi

Be good for a whole year to get a present from santa, now come on how is that possiable :o

Atleast now I know why I get a visit from the Anti-santa each year, He only leaves you fruit ( yuck ) :badmood:

But if you are reading this santa, it was all the others that have been naughty and Ive been a good girl :angel_not:

Would love the dress I saw the other day :)

Chloe

Have you been good Pax?

Well..... :mellow::rolleyes: ur gunna hasa ask my mommy....and da torner. Dems knows more dan i does ^_^;)

toopid tanta <_<

Im not jewish, nor am i bashing anyone of the jewish faith (half my family is) but this is funny. Its a song by Sarah Silverman called Give the Jew Girl Toys Linky Thingy

I want i want i want!

I want a big pink crib and one of those net princess canopy things and a big pink flowers painted on my walls! yes!

An yes, x-box 360 would be sooo cool.

An a dolly - a big dolly in a pink dress like my dress in my picture in my profile - yes!

an lots of hugs and cuddels and some nice warm apple spice stuff you drink in a baba.

Be so nice. Cuddle up with my daddy.

• 2 weeks later...