LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question To Other Guys

I ran a trimmer over my butt hair, did my chest, trimmed up the pubes, this summer, but letting grow back.

Some guys into bdsm, have there masters shave them, and then have to keep all the hair off there bodies, them selves, while being a slave.

If your in good shape being shaved looks good, I like the look myself, and will probably do it again, but it tough to do any hair on you backside, by yourself, if I had someone that would do me, I would do them, so if you can get someone to help, it would be easyer, it doesn't grow back that fast, my chest hair still hasn't fully come back, and it been a few months, since I shaved last

I'm quite hairy too "down there", but I find that properly washing when I change my diaper after having done my business is more than enough. If you plan to clean yourself using only wipes it's another story but, as soon as you have the possibility to wash with running water, pubic hair is not that much of a hassle.

Guest John_Q_Sample

I just very careful use a razor in that area, at least twice a week while in the shower. As long as ya take it slow, youre pretty safe. The girl likes to mess around back there at times so I keep it trimmed... if you want her to do it, you should at least do the same, in my opinion.

Not necessarily thicker, per se. It gets a lil extra prickly (at least for me) if I neglect to shave soon enough due to the new growth. But in general, the "it grows back thicker when you shave it" thing is an old wives tale with little truth.

With shaving, I'd guess you're going to get ingrown hairs and red bumps / rash, especially in active areas like your front and especially your back.

You guys are shaving and NOT having problems? That would be my main concern, definitely.

When I was able to wear diapers I didn't do #2 that often, but I found that having hair down

there really didn't cause any serious problems. It's all about washing properly, more than

anything else.