LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Could Classify Yourself

i just finished reading and posting in a thread by Mean Mommy called "So Many Abs, So Many Reasons, A schism in the AB/DL community." i enjoyed her thoughts and also enjoyed adding my own...it made me think a little bit about how different each of us are.....

What i thought would be fun to do is post in "ab/dl" form (initials with slashes) the type of enthusiast you would label yourself as....explain or let us guess what your initials stand for..........be serious or not so serious....

have fun!

jennie proud to be an ap/s/bd/dl (age player/slave/bondage & discipline/diaper lover) - probably in that order

Gosh, I guess I'm just confused!!!! I love to wear diapers. I'm a little bit sissy because I like to wear a bra while diapered (Hmmmm...what does that mean??). Right now I have on little flowered diaper panties. I love to have a bottle and a paci.

I don't (feel I can't) share my play with anyone for fear of being 'outted.' I love to read and write bondage stories of people (me) being forced into diapers and made to use them. I'm not into pain (haha...guess I'm a baby!!)...but I wonder if I could stand up to being put into the story for real...

I guess my mind is way out in front of my reality, but I do love to imagine...

diaperpt

i just finished reading and posting in a thread by Mean Mommy called "So Many Abs, So Many Reasons, A schism in the AB/DL community." i enjoyed her thoughts and also enjoyed adding my own...it made me think a little bit about how different each of us are.....

What i thought would be fun to do is post in "ab/dl" form (initials with slashes) the type of enthusiast you would label yourself as....explain or let us guess what your initials stand for..........be serious or not so serious....

have fun!

jennie proud to be an ap/s/bd/dl (age player/slave/bondage & discipline/diaper lover) - probably in that order

DL who likes to spend time ab/dl/ak.

I guess I would be an AWiCD (I probably could make the acronym even longer) who likes the baby feel of diapers, but doesn't want to be a baby!

CDL