LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Moving Forward

Figured I would give this whole writing thing a try... Enjoy... I hope Smiley

Alexandyre was finally on the road. The road to anywhere and everywhere and with no intention of going back to the place called home. He had worked for a full year, living at home to save up as much money as he could and eventually bought the motorcycle he was now riding. The bike was a commando-green Russian motorcylcle from the end of the Cold War and attached to its side was a matching sidecar, which was the reason he bought it; because everything is an adventure when you're on a motorcycle with a sidecar. And now, at 19 years of age, he sped down the open road to his future and despite the fact that it was midnight, pitch black outside and pooring down buckets of rain, it seemed very bright. So on he road, unto and through a mountain roads, going with the many twists and turns, when, through this awefull weather he saw the red break lights of a vehicle come into view. Drawing closer he could almost make out what seemed to be a truck of some type, yet before there was any chance to confirm it, he was interupted by a rather loud screech as the possible-truck sped off like a bat out of hell. Thinking the driver might of hit a dear or something of the sort, Alex slowly deaccelerated and strained his eyes, however as he drew closer and closer, he found himself more and more surprised. Pulling off to the side of the road and coming to a halt, Alex got off his bike.

Before him laid a women, drenched from the rain, almost artistically strewn on the ground. Unlike him, she was not wearing any heavy clothing fit for this weather, no, she was wearing a long white skirt with a matching white T-shirt. Her clothes clung to her slim figure. Two scraped and bleeding knees allowed him to guess that she had been thrown out of the vehicle. She still had yet to knotice Alex, sobbing into her hands. Standing before her, Alex waited in silence, waiting for her to knotice him, as it was not his wish to surprise her, not knowing what traumatic ordeal she had just been thrown out of.

When she finally realized that there was a mysterious figure standing before her, she quickly recoiled in fear, her vibrant green eyes wide. He couldn't really blame her for being afraid, as his figure must have looked less than welcoming. Alex was a rather tall guy, 6'1 with a slim, yet semi masculine build, wearing a black riding jacket with drenched jeans, black boots, round riding goggle around his neck and black hair that flatly drooped almost passed his ears and at that moment, like her, his skin was a shade of ghostly white due to the terribly cold weather. Both within the spotlight of the motorcycles headlight, they simply stared at each other for a moment. He stared as kindly as he could into her beautiful, yet scared, green eyes and she stared into his cold, yet welcoming, gray eyes. After a few seconds Alex noticed that her lower lip had ceased its quivering and she nolonger looked so scared. Figuring that she had finally gotten used to his presence he reached his hands down to her, offering to help her up. However, in that moment that had passed, it was not that she was getting used to his presence, but that she herself had a realization. Life had beaten her down and tossed her asside and now there was this scary figure with welcoming eyes standing before her. This figure before her was either her savior, or the last torment that she would endure from life, yet in that she found comfort, taking this guys hands would mean her final end, or her long awaited new beginning; nomatter what, she was close to the light at the end of the tunnel. And with that she took his hands and was lifted to her feet.

Now face to face, Alex offered forth the first words since their paths connected. " Yo... I'm that good thing that everybody wishes for when alot of bad things happen to them..."

In responce the girl gave the slightest of nods and started walking in the opposite direction. Alex was dumbfounded, for he had never thought that she would choose freezing to death over riding on the same motorcycle with him. This feeling of surprise quickly subsided as he realized that she was just picking up a paper bag that was nomore than ten feet away. Once back at the bike she tucked it into the sidecar, next to Alex's single piece of luggage, then climbed onto the back of the motorcycle. Before Alex mounted his bike he took off his jacket and handed it to the girl, who took it but looked back at him confused. To this he simply responded, " I'm half Russian, it'll take much colder weather to cause me any real trouble."

Seeing that she still hesitated in putting it on he added in, " Come on, the sooner you put that on and we get out of here; the sooner we get to some where warm to stay for the night."

Finally she put it on and Alex got onto the bike, started it up, and told her to hang on tight. She did hang on tight, with her arms wrapped around Alex' torso their two bodies were pressed together and within a fleeting Alex could not help but realize that this girl was certainly not flat chested. Of course this thought was quickly dismissed as the cold wind continued to bite at his face and torso. To their luck, it only took about 20 minutes to find the nearest Inn and get a room. The Inn itself was a pretty nice place; it looked old, but incredibly well taken care of. Once in their room they set down their luggage, which consisted of my backpack and wet paper bag, as well as whatever was in it. Then they just stood there, both thinking, "what now?"

The answer was clear so Alex piped up... " We need to get out of these wet clothes...Now all the clothes in my bag are probably soaked and i'm just ganna guess that its the same for your bag and whatever is in it, so.." As he spoke he walked over to the closet and pulled out two large blankets, handing one to the girl. " So, here ya go, i'll change out after you" he said as he motioned to the open bathroom door. With another slight nod she took the towel and walked over to her paper bag and bent over to pick it up.

Now, Alex is no pervert, but this girl was just too beautiful not to stare at. Anyway, when she bent over he noticed something that surprised him quite a bit, he could swear that he could see the outlines of a very bulging adult diaper. He's not a nosy guy so he dicided to just put it from his mind and act like he saw nothing, after all this gal certainly didn't need anything more on her plate to worry about. Then just as she walks toward the bathroom, bag in hand, it rips. The wet paper bag splits right down the middle and its contents fall out. A quick glance shows Alex that it's a package of molicare diapers and a bottle of baby powder. It was clear that she was trying very hard to hold it together as she picked up the items and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

If there is one thing that mattered to Alex it's to be understanding, and this situation was no exception for this personality trait of his. After about 5 minutes the girl came out of the bathroom and Alex proceeded in. Within 10 minutes they were sitting at small table in the room, drinking instant coffee. She was still very quiet, so Alex broke the silence with an introduction. "Hi, my name is Alexandyre Shrader and I have had my share of lifes harsh moments to know that you probably don't want to talk about it, so how bout we just get some sleep. I'll sleep on the floor, you can have the bed."

With that he got up, went over to the bed, tossed one of the pillows on the ground next to the bed, then layed down on his back staring at the ceiling and when he was about to close his eyes, the girl said her first words for the whole evening... " My name is Lucy and... Thank you..."

I worked pretty hard to churn out this next portion of the story so soon. I really hope you enjoy it. Please leave comments, they are a world of help and above all a wealth of INSPIRATION.

-------------

Alex ended up waking up pretty early due to the fact that the room was freezing cold. It was no surprise to for him to find out that the heating unit was turned off, since it did not occur to him last night to turn it on, so he turned it on. This, however reminded him that they had wet clothing that needed drying, so with that he gathered up all the wet clothing and headed out to find somewhere in the Inn to dry the clothing. After a good ten minutes he managed to find the wash and dry facilities and then proceeded to load his clean clothing into the dryer, and his, as well as her durty clothing into the washing machine. That being done, he headed back to their room to try and catch a little more sleep. As he entered the room he could hear that the shower was on and could see that Lucy was nolonger in bed, which was probably a good thing, as he had been walking around in his very same damp boxer briefs from last night. Just as he was about to fetch a blanket, the bathroom door opened and Lucy came out.

With a towel wrapped around her and a diaper on, she walked out of the bathroom and there Alex was, stopped in his tracks and clearly stunned. She Just kinda stood there, staring at him staring at her. Her wet brunette hair came a bit past her shoulders, her face and body were nolonger ghostly white and nor were her lips purple, but instead she was more full of life and color, not altered by freezing cold weather. But it was her eyes that Alex could not help but look into; those magically green eyes. All this was a bit much was a bit much for him, and he could feel himself starting to get that feeling down below. She noticed almost emmediately and this time she was the one to break the silence... " You're not too bad lookin yourself." she commented with a smile as she walked past him over to the small table. Alex was kind of surprised, as he did not know if she would talk at all today and if she did, he did not expect something like that.

Alex then turned and walked over to the table to sit opposite of her and could not help but smirk a bit as he saw several small bottles of many different types of liquor in the middle of the table. He could not help but think to himself, " Well, that explains alot..."

He let out a short chuckle as he sat down.

"So, what do we have here?" Asked Alex as he picked up a few different bottles and looking at them.

However, half way through inspecting the third bottle Lucy replied to his question... " Are you old enough to drink?" She teased while shooting him a grin and an overly suspicious look..

Alex, not realizing that she was just jokin with him, quickly countered, "Why of-ofcourse I AM!"

She continued to eye him for a short moment..

"...Kind of ..." Alex finished, smirking a bit as Lucy returned a big smile and started laughing. She finally managed to stifle the last bit of laughter after about ten seconds.

" You, know I was just teasin ya." She said in a very sweet tone, then continued with a deeper tone, " You look plenty manly from where im standing-I mean sitting..."

Now Blushing a tiny bit, "How many of those, have you had?" Alex asked, motioning to the bottles in the middle of the table.

She did not answer his question but instead put in, " Awe come now, dun go ruinin the fun. For a few hours we can be free of our worries and sorrows.... You're not going to tell me that I shouldn't or that it's unhealthy or something like that, are ya!?" Lucy whined, still speaking in her sweet, yet slightly enebriated voice.

"Certainly not!" Alex relpied in an exasporated manner as he stood up from his chair. "Well...It is unhealthy to some degree..." He continued, while walking over to his backpack. He reached into his backpack and pulled out... "Let this rather large bottle of..."

He paused for a second, looking at the label "Rasberry Vodka be proof that I know my fair share about those worries and sorrows you speak of.. AND..."

Now back at the table "In times like these, I think its just what the doctor ordered."

: AFTER MANY DRINKS : ------

" Well, at age 20 I met this great guy, then we started living together and thats when he started getting a bit rough. From there things went down hill. Until about two weeks ago he was driving us home from the grocery store and he sped through a red light and that was the end of his Ford Crown Victoria. We were then sent to the nearst hospital where he spent one week and was out, and I spent two weeks. He got out almost totally unharmed; I got out with an damaged and altogether uncontrolable bladder. He found out in the truck while he was driving us home and that was it, he was done with me... He threw me out of the truck with nothing but the clothes I was wearing and my paper bag that I had recieved from the hospital. That's when you came along." Lucy finished up, tears brimming her eyes.

"That's terrible... Just terrible..." Alex sputtered, yet before he could continue he was interupted by her.

"Yeah, pretty fucking harsh huh? Well atleast it's over... The relationship with that bastard, atleast..."

After a long pause Lucy piped up, clearly trying to make an effort to cheer back up. "Well, now it's your turn motorcycle-sidecar-mystery-man." She barely managed the sentance.

" Oh right..." Alex managed an uneasy smile...

" My story is pretty simple; short really... really short." His uneasy smile disapeared

"Yeah, my story is... Ah... Short lived" He once more managed a momentary uneasy smile, which only lasted for a moment and then disapeared, giving way to a much darker look on his face.

"One day... I came home and I found my Dad, Mum, and twin brother dead... Shot to death." His voice wavered a bit as he said this and then he continued.

" Mum and Dad died in their beds, both shot in the head while sleeping. My brother... He was awake when whoever did this arrived and was shot 4 times before he died... Aside from me, my sister also lived. We sold or gave away everything that was not of sentimental value and split the money from the house and life insurance down the middle. She went to live with her Fiance, he's a good man... And after the funeral, I left... Thats when I crossed paths with you..."

For a full minute, which seemed to the two of them like an eternity, there was absolute silence. Just when neither of them could really take the silence anymore... It was interupted by a hissing noise. At first they both looked at each other confused, then Lucy started to blush madly as she looked down and realized that her diaper was seriously wet, yet luckily it did not leak. She looked back up to see Alex beginning to stand up.

"Where you off to?" Lucy inquired.

"Need to pee." He replied

"You should try wearing a diaper!" Lucy blurted out.

"Oh, really?! And why is that."

"Because then we could continue drinking and having a good time throughout the day without interuptions!" She said with a smile on her face.

"I dunno... Will anything bad happen?"

"You might enjoy it." She said, again with a big smirk on her face.

Alex' expression looked uneasy, like he was looking for the inhibitions that the alcohal had weakened. But Lucy was not going to leave it to that; she got up out of her chair and walked to Alex, stopping a foot away... "Pleeaase!"

" Oh come on now, that's not fair!" Alex said gesturing at her vibrant green eyes, her c-cup towel bound chest, and her rather well used diaper.

" All is fair in love and war." She pined in.

" Oh? And which one is this?"

" War" Replied Lucy with a big smile.

The understanding part of Alexandyre clicked in at this moment and he realized that she really didn't want to be the only one here in a diaper, that she must feel kinda out of place. Really, if it would make her that much happier, how could he refuse. Besides can't knock it till you try it... Right.... Alex thought...

" In that case... I guess you've won." Alex relented with a smile to Lucy, who already had a diaper in hand. With that she went into action, she laid out the diaper on the bed and baby powdered it, then turned to Alex and said " Ok, i'm ganna turn around and you're going to take off your briefs, lay down on the diaper, and pull the front up, then I will tape it."

Alex chimed in, "I am sure I am fully capable taping it up."

To this Lucy quickly returned, " Trust me when i tell you that it is alot harder than it looks. Besides, why not let the pretty gal do part of the work."

" Fine, well then turn around" Said Alex, and she did.

So he did as told and she taped up the diaper nice and tight...

" You're right, it really is not that bad."

" See, no need to be a big baby about it!" laughed Lucy as she returned to her seat and Alex returned to his.

Quickly swallowing the vodka that was in his mouth Alex retorted, " I most certainly was not!"

" Ok ok, it was joke." Relented Lucy.

They continued talking and drinking until they both passed out next to eachother in bed.

Here is the third bit. Much longer than the first two, I spent a lot more time on it and really hope it's liked. Thank you very much to those who have commented, truly you're a world of help in terms of inspiration for writing the story... PLEASE COMMENT If you did not like it, tell me why. If you did, then tell me why. It is very important in all degrees. Thank you for reading, I REALLY hope you like it.

------------------------

Lucy was the first one to wake up and found herself amazed at the fact that her diaper had not yet leaked, yet even more surprised that was she by the fact that Alex was sleeping right next to her. It was in that moment that He then awoke and it took him a moment before he realized that this was not a dream. It was his splitting headache that tipped him off that he really had been spent the whole previous day drinking with this beautiful women. Course to him She was more than that now, she was Lucy, A girl he definantly could see himself really liking.

Alex spoke first... " Lucy..."

She immediately looked at him waiting for him to continue. " Your towel is loose... " Said Alex pointing at her overly exposed chest. Her eyes grew a bit wide with surprise and started making frantic movements to correct this, when she just stopped, something about Alex had caught her eyes. Then She spoke to Alex...

" Alex..." This time it was his turn to look into her eyes, waiting for her to continue. " Your diaper is leaking..."

With that they both simultaneously jumped out of bed and turned around; looking down they both realized that what the other had said was true. Lucy immediately went about fixing the problem, once again wrapping the towel around tightly around her and blushing madly as she was quite embarrassed. This embarrassment quickly subsided as she looked down at her chest and thought to herself, ' Well, they are perfect.' With a big grin on her face she then turned around to see Alex briskly walking around the room in his absolutely saturated diaper, his head darting back and forth as though he were looking for something. Lucy could not help but laugh. This of course caught Alex' attention. "This is not funny!" He proclaimed in a very loud but strained whisper.

" Oh come on -" Said Lucy, putting a great deal of effort into trying to finish her sentence without breaking into another bout of laughter. " look at yourself! You can't tell me that it's not funny."

Not having to give it much thought Alex returned, " Yeah well... Help me look for my briefs will ya."

" OK, ok" Returned Lucy with a smirk on her face.

Alex and Lucy looked around the room " They have got to be somewhere around he -" But Alex was cut off from finishing his sentence by his right foot that had ran into something. He looked down to see that he had just knocked over the bottle of vodka that he had apparently set down next to his chair; the remaining contents of the bottle quickly spilled onto the floor. "Damnit all!" cursed Alex.

"What?" Asked Lucy, from inside the bathroom.

"I just knocked over the Vodka and a lot spilled out onto the onto the floor before I could save it." Replied Alex.

Lucy walked out of the bathroom with a roll of paper towels in hand. Ready to aid Alex in this disaster she walked over to him. He was standing near the site of the catastrophe with the bottle in hand, now with the cap back on, examining the damages; there was still one third of the bottle left. 'It could be much worse,' Alex thought to himself.

" Oh shit!" exclaimed Lucy, as she went to try and dry the floor.

"Really?! I thought you were only urinary incontinent." Joked Alex.

"You're really going to regret makin fun of my having to wear diapers." Said Lucy, almost as though she felt sorry for Alex.

"Yeah, i'm sorry that was in really bad taste..." He returned, feeling kinda bad for saying such a thing. "Yeah, again, sorry; that was re-" But Alex found himself interrupted as Lucy pulled her arm out from under the chair, no longer holding a wet paper towel, but hooked to her pointer finger, a soaked pair of boxer briefs... She stood back up, looking at Alex with pity in her eyes...

" Aww, shit..." Proclaimed Alex... "Now that's just plain ironic..." Finished Alex, with a pained smile on his face. Lucy couldn't help but stifle a laugh or two for which she was about to apologize, but was cut off by Alex as he started chuckling to himself while shaking his head, "Well, I deserved that. Even though I'm not pleased with the situation, I certainly deserved it."

After few seconds Alex piped up. "Ah that reminds me, our clothes are still in the Inn's washer and dryer down the hall." He then made for the door and just as he was about to open it...

"Wait!" Belted out Lucy, in surprise. "You're going to go out there in nothing but an overly saturated diaper?!"

" Yeah, I've never been one to care much about what other people think." Replied Alex in an informative manner. " Heck if some stranger who I will never see again gets a laugh or two off at my expense, thats their deal. Besides it's not like I have much of a choice."

Then just as he was about to leave he stopped, "Then again, I'd rather not draw too much attention."

So he walked over and grabbed a blanket to wrap himself in. With that, and a smile, he walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him. As he neared the Inn's laundry room, he heard a lot of snickering. He stopped and looked around, yet saw nobodies door open, nor anyone around. As he turned back towards the laundry room he discovered the source of laughter. There, outside the laundry room entrance, stood a group of 6 teenagers, two of them with their arms full of clothing, yet not just any clothing, but His and Lucy's clothing.

Their eyes were all wide with surprise...

" I think that you have my friend and I's clothing there in your arms." Spoke Alex, motioning to the two individuals holding their clothing. However instead of responding, they just began laughing hysterically. Now one would think that laughing that hard would make it hard to run away, but these guys certainly weren't affected as they turned on their heels and zoomed off, granted two or three of them had to use the wall to keep from stumbling as they ran down the long hallway and eventually out into the lobby. Alex could have pursued them, but it would have been difficult and there was not much he could have done when he caught them. After all, he was not about to beat up some teenagers over some prank. These thoughts went through his mind as he walked into the laundry room to see if they accidentally left anything. Sure enough, there was a... Alex picked it up and looked at the label.

" 'C-cup Victoria Secret "Very Sexy®

NEW! Secret Embrace™ push-up bra' "

Alex read out loud... Well, Alex thought, he had to agree with the people at Victoria Secret. This purple bra would Certainly look sexy on Lucy. Course he couldn't imagine why she would need it, after all, as far as he could tell she was extremely blessed with ample *cough* but rather perky *cough* breasts. As he walked back down the hall to their room he could not help but let his thoughts stray to her vibrant green eyes. However his thoughts were then interrupted by the sound of distant laughter behind him. He turned around to see the some of the clothing snatchers lookin at him through the glass door of the lobby. Man they were really gettin a kick out of him. 'Apparently the joke ain't over' Alex thought and chuckled to himself.

Alex entered the room and shortly after, Lucy came out of the bathroom, having taken a shower and re diapered herself. Without bothering to say anything Alex walked over to her and handed to her the only surviving garment from his expedition.

"Where is everything else?" Inquired Lucy.

"Short story even shorter..." started Alex, taking a breath before continuing. "Our clothes were stolen by a group of teens who thought it was the funniest thing in the world..." He said as he lay the blanket back on the bed.

"Ok, well then what exactly are we going to do? This is a joke I would rather not be at the end of." Commented Lucy.

" No worries, I'll think of something, I always think of something." Alex said, then frowned. "But first, I really need to get out of this diaper and take a shower."

That being said, Alex walked into the bathroom and shut the door. Once finished with his shower Alex found himself confronted with another problem...

"Ah, Lucy..." Spoke Alex from the door.

"Yes?" Replied Lucy sweetly

"I have a bit of a problem."

"I know, the solution is already spread out on the bed and powdered. I'll turn around and turn back around to help you tape." Said Lucy

"Well actually, I was ganna ask you to pass me the vodka briefs." Said Alex in a slightly hesitant manner as he came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him. He walked passed the slightly horrified looking Lucy and picked up his vodka soaked briefs up from the ground. Lucy finally spoke up as he was just about to put them on.

"Where is your common sense?" Questioned Lucy.

Stepping into his boxer briefs and about to pull them up, "You know, if there is one thing I have found, it's that common sense is not that common." He replied as he pulled up the briefs and then proceeded to take off the towel. Lucy still had a slightly horrified look on her face as she watch Alex walk back to the bathroom to return the towel. he was about half way when he stopped in his tracks. His face went from 'know-it-all grin' to an 'Oh, what have I done' frown. Lucy couldn't help but burst out in laughter as she stood up from the bed, walked the two steps over to the momentarily stunned Alex and leaned over so her face was right next to his. "I'll bet that kinda burns" She chided.

"Just as stupidity of this level only should." Was Alex' response.

Satisfied, Lucy shoved Alex toward the bed and turned around. With one action he pulled off the briefs and jumped out of them, then situated himself on the diaper and signaled Lucy that he was ready for her aid. Lucy turned around and was about to tape it up... " You know, it would probably help your irritated skin to put a bit more baby power down there." Lucy said in a 'for your own good' sort of way.

"Yeah, you're probably right; you wanna hand it here." He replied while holding out his hand.

"Why not let me do the honors" Piped in Lucy

"Oh" Returned Alex, with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, you've seen me half naked, why not return the favor." She said with a smile "Besides, I'll probably make less of a mess with the powder; been using it longer." She added with a wink.

"Well when you put it that way..." Said Alex with a smile as he plopped on his back and started staring at the ceiling, giving her free reign.

"That's quite a 'tool' you've got there." Commented Lucy with raised eyebrows as she finished up the powdering. "I'll bet you were really popular in high school." She said with a grin to Alex as she finished taping up.

"Nope, never got far enough to do the deed. Everyone who wanted to gossiped too much or was involved in a bunch of high school drama. Gosh those are two things that I hate. I can't stand it when people talk behind each others backs, so really I steered clear of most people in high school. Most social interaction that I got was through a bunch of jokes and pranks because they thought that I was shy." Alex chuckled as he said this. "Boy were they wrong." Finished Alex as he got to his feet with a smile on his face.

"Speaking of jokes...I would love to hear your plan for how we come out on the winners end of this prank." Lucy said, gesturing to their lack of clothing.

"There isn't much I love more than showing jokesters who their Jokin with." Said Alex with a smile. He continued "We road into this place in pretty poor condition. I think we should ride out of here on that chariot like a god and goddess, in the Greek sense."

Lucy watched, still a bit confused, as Alex walked over to the closet and pulled out two big white sheets.

"Oh jesus." Was all Lucy could say through a big grin as she shook her head back and forth.

Alex turned towards her with an equally big grin "Oh yes..." he said and then pointed to his backpack, " In the front pocket there is a small emergency box, inside there should be a needle and thread."

----------- 15 MINUTES LATER --------------

Lucy and Alex stood opposite each other admiring their work. "These Toga' are either pure brilliance, or absolute madness!" Mused Lucy

"I like to think it's a mixture of both, ending in not but pure awesome." Proudly exclaimed Alex. "By the way you truly look like a goddess." He added.

" And you, like some mighty Greek ruler." Returned Lucy.

Packing all their things to leave was easy, all Alex had to do was get the bottle of Vodka and put it back in his backpack. Lucy stood by the door with the heavily taped together paperback in hand. Alex was surprised however, when he was putting the vodka into his bag and checking to make sure that nothing, save for his clothing, was missing. He was surprised by the fact that aside from his metal box that was at the bottom of his back pack, which he checked to make sure nothing was missing from, there was Lucy's purple bra, and all that was left from the mini bar wrapped in a towel. Pleased, he then zipped up his backpack and took it up by its top most handle, joining Lucy at the door. As they entered the hallway Alex could not help but comment with a chuckle, " you really took that Greek goddess thing serious."

Lucy gave a big smile at him before replying, "Wearing a damp bra can be about as irritating as a wet diaper."

Alex, remembering that his vodka briefs were still in the room on the floor, left a big tip before they left.

As they exited the Inn, they noted their fortune as the day was a sunny one and they truly did fit the picture. The group of six guys who had pranked them were still waiting around, probably to get another big laugh at the guy and gal who's clothes they had taken. They were actually leaning on the fence next to Alex' chariot. While Alex and Lucy walked over to the bike, all this group could do was stare in surprise, half of them even had their mouths open.

Alex and Lucy put their respective bags in the side car and mounted their his chariot. However just before they rode off on the motorcycle, Alex stopped, turned to the group, which still had the clothes at their feet, and said one sentence. "Can't touch this."

And then they sped off on the motorcycle leaving the group of boys to simply stare in awe. About half a mile later Alex pulled off to the side of the road because it was dangerous to drive when they were laughing so hard.

Once they got a hold of themselves they were back on the road Lucy posed a question to which she was curious of the answer. "So, Alex, what is in that metal box at the bottom of your bag? I'm just curious."

Alex thought for a moment before responding, then he did... "Ten thousand dollars, as I did not know when I would next have access to my money, which is in a bank account in Switzerland."

Lucy was a little blown back by this, as she thought his leaving was more spontaneous, not so planned.

"Wow you really planned out this mysterious vacation of yours." Lucy added in.

"Actually, my hand was kinda forced by the death of my parents and my brother. The truth is, this is not just a vacation, because I don't really intend to go back."

There was a pause before Alex spoke again... "Lucy, I was wondering, do you have anything to do or anywhere to go?"

Lucy was a bit sad at hearing this question, as she had really enjoyed meeting Alex...She tried hard not to sound sad when she spoke "No.. I- I don-"

Alex interrupted quickly, finishing her sentence, "Don't? Because if thats the case then I- well it's been a lot of fun and i don't -" Alex was having severe trouble finding a way to phrase it and not stuttering in the process, until he finally just blurted out, " Wanna be my sidekick in this adventure? I mean cus everything is an adventure when you have a motorcycle with a sidecar."

Lucy was really happy to hear that their time together was not over. " Why can't you be the sidekick and I the main character?" She replied.

Alex responded quickly, " That's cool, as long as I get to be the one driving the motorcycle."

At this point they were both smiling, happy that their adventure was not over yet... And it certainly wasn't....

Here is chapter 4. Things will finally get interesting here. I have done my best to work with the comments that I have recieved on the earlier bits of the story, so I really hope you like it. PLEASE leave comments, as they are a world of help and a wealth of inspiration to continue writing.

-----------------

The scenery had long since changed, no longer did they ride the beautiful mountain roads, but now farmland surrounded them. The two of them had been riding for hours. To Alex, this area and just about all they had past through up till this point were new to him. For Lucy, however, they were familiar. “We aren't going to stop in this next town are we?

ambivaalense,

One little mistake. You said your sister and you split the money from the house and the insurance and went on your seperate ways. At the begining you mention how you worked and saved your money to but your bike. No big deal who cares I like chapter 2.

Baby Jay NY

ambivaalense,

Wow what a great chapter. That was a surprise. Never saw it coming. So that was the guy who shoot Alex's family AND threw Lucy out of the truck? So were is chapter 5? Great story. I'm really interested in what happens to our two diapered friends too.

Baby Jay NY

Thank you all VERY much for your comments. I really appriciate them alot. I workin on churning out the next chapter. It is taking more time than the previous ones, as it really gets into the thick of things and will be covering alot. I really hope to please you all with the next chapter, which I will hopefully be finishing by the end of tonight.