LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper delivery

Still waiting for my diaper delivery today.  Got home from work this morning and put on a Crinklz Astronaut diaper, had some breakfast and went to bed.  Got up a few hours ago,  cleaned up the dog poo, cut the grass and changed a ventilation actuator in the car. 

I'm ready to go back to bed and my Crinklz Astronaut diaper is pretty wet right now (some beers and lots of sweat).  I was planning on trying out one of my new diapers,  but the FedEx truck hasn't come yet. I'm sure that as soon as I change this diaper,  it'll show up. 

• Like 2

Ahhh, the delivery finally arrived and I put on a Tykables Puppers diaper.  Very comfortable so far.

• Like 1

My first impressions of the Tykables Puppers diaper are great.  It's a very comfortable diaper and seems fairly discreet.  I thought that they would be a lot more crinkly,  but they weren't too loud. The velcro tapes hold strong.  Didn't wet a whole lot yet. Time will tell when I have more time to wet them and mess in them.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Spanky said:

Got up a few hours ago,  cleaned up the dog poo, cut the grass and changed a ventilation actuator in the car. 

Was "Dog Poo" the only poo you had to clean up?  LOL!

15 hours ago, Spanky said:

Ahhh, the delivery finally arrived and I put on a Tykables Puppers diaper.  Very comfortable so far.

Or a Tykables Poopers diaper!  Glad you are liking the new Puppers diapers.

• Haha 2

@rusty pinsyeah, only had to clean up the dog poo yesterday.  I actually didn't have a BM yesterday. Today will be a different story.  Already in a fresh Puppers and it probably won't be long until it's a Pooper Pupper 😁🤣😅🤣😅

• Like 2

I’ve been in diapers for a long time now and diaper delivery day is still exciting. I love opening the cases of new diapers.

• Like 3

Getting diapers delivered monthly is always a highlight of my day. It always reminds me of why I’m in diapers and why I’m an adult baby.

• Like 1

Diaper deliveries for me are a mixture of anticipation and stress...I love getting delivers, but ideally, I'll be home and hear the truck show up and then I'll manage to intercept the package before my wife notices it, and I can carry it down to the basement, and none will be the wiser. 

However, sometimes they arrive when I'm busy or away from the house, and then my wife will either hear the dog go nuts, or she will stumble across the box or boxes sitting on the porch, which will result in a "Don't you have enough in stock?" conversation, and a "It's not my job to move those heavy boxes..." chaser. 

Then, I'll get home from wherever I was, and there'll be cases of diapers stacked up in the front hallway - she will carry them in out of the weather, but no further than that. 

• Like 1

I came on here to start exactly the same topic 😂

Diaper delivery day for me too today. Nothing more exciting than the anticipation of opening your brand new diapers!! they’d been left in a “safe place” so there’s the added thrill that someone might have found them and discovered my secret 🙈

I like to go a few weeks without wearing, so makes the delivery all the more exciting. 

Ripped open the packaging and put a brand new princess pink rearz straight on, before downing a pint and a half of water and cooking dinner 😝

• Like 1

Nice. What do you do with your used diapers? Getting rid of them can be iffy. Do you have your own trash can pick up?

2 hours ago, diperhiker said:

Nice. What do you do with your used diapers? Getting rid of them can be iffy. Do you have your own trash can pick up?

Just toss them in the garbage with the rest of the garbage. Just normal weekly pickup.