LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I really love the thought of people seeing me as disabled and less capable and what better way for this is than become bowel incontinent?

I already have a number of serious mental disabilities and live in a group home for people with mental disabilities. It would be easy for me to live as a double/bowel incontinent person with regards to my peers and support staff. A number of people who go to my day centre I attend are incontinent so I already use their clinical waste bin for my IC pads. The staff here and at the day centre staff know I already wear nappies but I've not started messing in front of any of my peers or staff yet. I want to mess straight away when the urge hits so this can be anywhere and I want to do it without clenching. I will remain discreet and not flaunt it. I will change straight away.

On a disability related footing if a person is seen to have bowel IC and wears IC nappies that would make the person seem to be quite disabled, right? If they are already in that kind of setting?  I think I do have BIID for wanting this. I just want to be seen as a disabled person, which I already am but bowel IC would really define it for me.

• Like 1

I like being urinary incontinent but would hate to be bowel incontinent . I do like people knowing I am incontinent and dependant on nappies. 

• Like 1

To be honest, as long as you're not obvious, like, as long as you're not obviously grunting/pushing/etc. when pooping, you should be fine to just go ahead and mess. Especially since you said you'd clean up right after.

As much as I wouldn't want *complete* bowel incontinence, I still say you should do what makes you happy.

And yes, while I'm not a mental health professional, I do believe you have some from of Body Integrity Dysphoria (BID).
I'm in communities for people with BID, and there are a lot of people there who do talk about wanting to be perceived as disabled, particularly in accordance to their specific desire, which varies based on the individual.
For example, a person with BID who desires to be mute would want to be perceived as disabled in the sense of being disabled by an inability to speak.

You seem to have BID and want to be perceived as disabled from being completely dual incontinent.

• Thanks 1
On 4/27/2024 at 3:35 PM, Goerge said:

I already have a number of serious mental disabilities and live in a group home for people with mental disabilities. It would be easy for me to live as a double/bowel incontinent person with regards to my peers and support staff. A number of people who go to my day centre I attend are incontinent so I already use their clinical waste bin for my IC pads. The staff here and at the day centre staff know I already wear nappies but I've not started messing in front of any of my peers or staff yet. I want to mess straight away when the urge hits so this can be anywhere and I want to do it without clenching. I will remain discreet and not flaunt it. I will change straight away.

On a disability related footing if a person is seen to have bowel IC and wears IC nappies that would make the person seem to be quite disabled, right? If they are already in that kind of setting?  I think I do have BIID for wanting this. I just want to be seen as a disabled person, which I already am but bowel IC would really define it for me.

I have autism, so I think me wearing diapers is seen as oh, since he has autism he has to wear diapers.