LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I’ve found my calling

I’ve known about ABDL for a long time, but due to just now being an adult I have been able to explore it more. I have always felt weird identifying as an ABDL because when I regress, I regress to the ages of 3-7. Due to being a little behind as a child as a result of being autistic, my interests and development were behind. After not liking pacifiers as an infant I developed a love for them at 3, and from 3-8 I was either Diapered or had a pull up on at least at night. So when I regress to those ages it may look like I am an AB but I definitely feel anywhere from 3-7. That’s the time in my life where I have the most childhood memories, and I love reliving it without all the extra trauma. But I would definitely say Adult Kid suits me a lot more!

• Like 2
16 hours ago, PaddedCaboose said:

I’ve known about ABDL for a long time, but due to just now being an adult I have been able to explore it more. I have always felt weird identifying as an ABDL because when I regress, I regress to the ages of 3-7. Due to being a little behind as a child as a result of being autistic, my interests and development were behind. After not liking pacifiers as an infant I developed a love for them at 3, and from 3-8 I was either Diapered or had a pull up on at least at night. So when I regress to those ages it may look like I am an AB but I definitely feel anywhere from 3-7. That’s the time in my life where I have the most childhood memories, and I love reliving it without all the extra trauma. But I would definitely say Adult Kid suits me a lot more!

That's so awesome and that's a good outlook for you.

• Like 1
On 4/22/2024 at 9:18 PM, PaddedCaboose said:

That’s the time in my life where I have the most childhood memories, and I love reliving it without all the extra trauma. But I would definitely say Adult Kid suits me a lot more!

I agree - I wore diapers to bed until I was in my 10th year, and I'm definitely "here" to reclaim those years on my terms - at the time it was somewhat traumatic, or at least, I was soaked in anxiety about it - I knew that I liked wearing diapers, but I also knew that I could never tell anyone that, and I knew that my parents wanted me to outgrow them. I was terrified that any of my friends would find out about it - I thought that my world would come to an end - and I also wanted to grow up and be a big boy and stay up later and be allowed to do more stuff independently, like every other kid growing up. 

I felt scared, ashamed, immature, embarrassed, but also viscerally thrilled when I was wearing a diaper. It was a lot for a kid to handle. So, I'm handling it again now, on my terms, wearing diapers as an adult kid, I guess!

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I agree - I wore diapers to bed until I was in my 10th year, and I'm definitely "here" to reclaim those years on my terms - at the time it was somewhat traumatic, or at least, I was soaked in anxiety about it - I knew that I liked wearing diapers, but I also knew that I could never tell anyone that, and I knew that my parents wanted me to outgrow them. I was terrified that any of my friends would find out about it - I thought that my world would come to an end - and I also wanted to grow up and be a big boy and stay up later and be allowed to do more stuff independently, like every other kid growing up. 

I felt scared, ashamed, immature, embarrassed, but also viscerally thrilled when I was wearing a diaper. It was a lot for a kid to handle. So, I'm handling it again now, on my terms, wearing diapers as an adult kid, I guess!

Very well put, I totally agree. As a kid that is a lot to handle. I loved wearing diapers and pull-ups yet all around me it was frowned upon, especially from peers. I am glad you get to relive it in a way you love!