LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Skip comments in Stories

9 hours ago, sjaeger said:

Is there a way to

If the author has taken time to add links it's possible, but I know for me that's more trouble/time than I'm willing to put in there in case something breaks down the road. Your best bet is to see if they also post on WattPad, Ream, or SubscribeStar and find the chapters there if it is that much of an issue. 

For my part I know I do tend to find the WattPad versions easier to read straight through myself. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

If the author has taken time to add links it's possible, but I know for me that's more trouble/time than I'm willing to put in there in case something breaks down the road. Your best bet is to see if they also post on WattPad, Ream, or SubscribeStar and find the chapters there if it is that much of an issue. 

For my part I know I do tend to find the WattPad versions easier to read straight through myself. 

I have my problems with reading long stories on SubscribeStar when I'm not uptodate. I think it is a horrible design decision that you have to read from down to the top and always have to search where the chapter starts.

15 minutes ago, parkintochter said:

I have my problems with reading long stories on SubscribeStar when I'm not uptodate. I think it is a horrible design decision that you have to read from down to the top and always have to search where the chapter starts.

Depends on who is running it. PPP has put an index post in that helps. Ream is definitely better for reading, I don't like that you can't copy and save text from it though... (Can't place into an eBook to read)

Just now, BabySofia said:

Depends on who is running it. PPP has put an index post in that helps. Ream is definitely better for reading, I don't like that you can't copy and save text from it though... (Can't place into an eBook to read)

My experience was mostly from PPP's page. Yes you can sort by story, but you sadly can't sort from "oldest to newest"

My method is to SELECT ALL - COPY - PASTE in Notepad - then CUT (splice/edit) leaving just

the story title author and content adding perhaps a date/website reference.

As a multiple part/chapter story develops copy and paste those parts and add it.

Add note that at the end of each addition I add the number of the next anticipated part i.e.

Part -2-

I like to read the/a story without comment innuendo discussion interruption breaking the train of the story !

Comments and critique I can read later.

6 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Yeah was reading your Betweeners story and most of the time was skipping comments trying to find the next chapter :)

9 minutes ago, sjaeger said:

Yeah was reading your Betweeners story and most of the time was skipping comments trying to find the next chapter :)

Go find me on WattPad, follow the link in my signature below. It'll be easier. 

• Like 1