LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I genuinely want to be a bedwetter and incontinent for the rest of my life

I don't know why but I am genuinely much happier and contented since I became incontinent and dependant on nappies 24/7. I couldn't imagine life any other way now.

20221228_095246.jpg

• Like 4
1 hour ago, longislandguy said:

I feel you.  New to bedwetting, but it's brought me a ton of pleasure.  I'm actually disappointed when I wake up and my diaper is still dry.

I know that feeling, fortunately it is very rare I wake up dry.

6 hours ago, stevewet said:

I don't know why but I am genuinely much happier and contented since I became incontinent and dependant on nappies 24/7. I couldn't imagine life any other way now.

For nights only (bedwetting) it’s the same here with one exception.  Downside is living in fear of someone outside the wife discovering my secret.

13 hours ago, WBxx said:

For nights only (bedwetting) it’s the same here with one exception.  Downside is living in fear of someone outside the wife discovering my secret.

Honestly I just don't care who knows. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, stevewet said:

Honestly I just don't care who knows. 

Yes, but it’s different for you.  Your bedwetting is the result of a medical issue.  You can’t help it.  Nobody can or at least should judge you for a medical problem.  None of that is true for me.  Whatever … it’s a beautiful day, I wet in my sleep last night!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, WBxx said:

Whatever … it’s a beautiful day, I wet in my sleep last night!

Me too !!!  

I've been a bedwetter for several years now, but it's different from night to night... Some nights, I wet my diaper a little before I fall to sleep, and when I wake up in the morning, my diaper is MUCH wetter. Some nights, I am woken by the urge to pee, but when I check my diaper, I'm already wet from an earlier wetting when I was asleep.

And the best nights are like last night... Didn't wet before going to sleep, never wakened to wet during the night, but woke up this morning in very wet cloth diapers and plastic panties!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love being a bedwetter. For most of my entire adult life I have never slept a complete night and always had to get up to go to the bathroom. As I matured it went from once to possibly three times a night. Now that I wear diapers to bed and due to a prescription change, I sleep the entire night. In the morning I wake up with a swollen diaper and rested because of a full night's rest. Even if I wake up during the night feeling the urge to go to the bathroom. I just lay there and let it flow and enjoy it and go back to sleep. Currently I have some urinary issues and I very well may end up being diaper dependent shortly. I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

I've been a bedwetter for several years now, but it's different from night to night... Some nights, I wet my diaper a little before I fall to sleep, and when I wake up in the morning, my diaper is MUCH wetter. Some nights, I am woken by the urge to pee, but when I check my diaper, I'm already wet from an earlier wetting when I was asleep.

And the best nights are like last night... Didn't wet before going to sleep, never wakened to wet during the night, but woke up this morning in very wet cloth diapers and plastic panties!

I’m with you on “best night”.  Unfortunately the best is not that common here with “I am woken by the urge to pee, but when I check my diaper, I'm already wet from an earlier wetting when I was asleep.” is more the norm and in fact the case last night.  Not complaining, anytime I fall asleep dry and wake wet with no memory is fine by me.

28 minutes ago, WBxx said:

Not complaining, anytime I fall asleep dry and wake wet with no memory is fine by me.

Yup...my view exactly.  Knowing that I wet asleep, and that I trained myself to do so is a wonderful feeling.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, WBxx said:

Yes, but it’s different for you.  Your bedwetting is the result of a medical issue.  You can’t help it.  Nobody can or at least should judge you for a medical problem.  None of that is true for me.  Whatever … it’s a beautiful day, I wet in my sleep last night!

Does your wife know how much you enjoy your Bedwetting?

2 hours ago, stevewet said:

Does your wife know how much you enjoy your Bedwetting?

Yes, knowing how much bedwetting means to me she supports and encourages it but can’t relate.

14 hours ago, voodoochild said:

Yeah its been hell on my mental health recently when i wake up dry its so disspointing and puts me in a bad mood but when i wake up wet its such a joy. 

I know just how you feel. I am so much happier since I started wetting at night.

• Like 1

My bed wedding started from a prescription change due to muscle cramping and spasms. I now wear a diaper every night and most nights wet without knowing while asleep. Sometimes I will slightly wake up but I will lay there and release and go back to sleep. When I told my doctor it was causing bedwetting. He recommended changing my medicine a little bit. Frankly I don't want to. I would rather be a bedwetter and sleep all night. But the problem is now. I'm really getting a strong desire to be incontinent. I had a chance a couple months ago to where 24/7 and make full use of my diaper. In fact, I enjoy catheter play and for multiple days war catheter and let it drain into my diaper. I am hooked! If up to me I would wear a catheter 24/7 and diapers 24/7.

On 4/12/2024 at 12:01 PM, WBxx said:

Yes, knowing how much bedwetting means to me she supports and encourages it but can’t relate.

My wife knows I am very much DL now and says where is the harm if it helps you cope. 

On 4/11/2024 at 4:27 PM, WBxx said:

I know just how that feels. I love waking up wet.

• Like 1
On 4/11/2024 at 4:27 PM, WBxx said:

If you wet in your sleep you can't help it either. I hate secrets they are way to hard to keep. When I was younger everyone knew I wet the bed growing up. My sister and the mothers mafia made sure of that . When my bedwetting came back my wife told our close friends and relatives. I had to tell a close friend a few years back when we travelled the four corners together as we shared a room. He wasn't the slightest bit phased. His reaction was simply "Well you always pissed your bed every night when we were teenagers it wouldn't have surprised me if you always have."