LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Greta Thunberg?

22 hours ago, DAQ said:

Do I need to keep talking just so you don't feel like you've won? The people I have called out are still horrible and I still can't understand this idea of why anyone who speaks out needs to be perfect or their argument is invalid. 

Like i said. Humans, I dont get you.  Your all alien to me. Why do you make comment thats so negative when you have the ability to have everything you ever need. Why is being evil and walking over people morally a sign of respect while goodness is a sign of weakness.

When I point something out, i get a negative response. Why do you do that?  Why must everything be a fight for survival when you live better then people millions of years ago. If I have

Maybe I should be like her. Questioning humanity lack of kindness while she questions global warming. Raising awareness to human moral corruption and disregard for each other. Its not like I haven't been laughed at before for pointing things out.

Why did we develop big brains? Why are we the only animal with self awareness?

To get back to the original topic:  Yeah..... Nah....  I don't think so.  The politie just haven't considered her best camera angle when removing her.

image.png.59215bb9aa0c39458a431fd10e67918f.png

Even if we disregard Occam's razor, a modest tweak of image enhancement suggests a very distinct bum crack, the landscape for which is obscured by diapers.  If you look at the fat deposition on her thighs, that would be consistent with the slightly puffy derriere. 

Of course, as others have said, if she WAS diapered, I'd expect sustainable hemp cloth under canvas pants, something like that 🤣

• Like 1