LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thicker White Panties

Anyone have a recommendation for a thicker white panty brand?   Ive tried 5 or so and they are all so thin you can see right through them.  When watching videos online they are using thicker brands but they aren't labeled. 

You are a bit vague, since this is a cloth diaper and panties forum, I presume you mean rubber patnies to fit over diapers. Protex sells an 9 mil one, I think and most of the providers sell Gary 7 mil thick and I think BabyKins sells a 6 mil panty

Just now, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

You are a bit vague, since this is a cloth diaper and panties forum, I presume you mean rubber patnies to fit over diapers. Protex sells an 9 mil one, I think and most of the providers sell Gary 7 mil thick and I think BabyKins sells a 6 mil panty

Oh well i guess im asking in the wrong spot, I do mean panties... regular cotton white ones lol.  

14 minutes ago, secret_life said:

Have you tried adult training pants from rearz? Thinker then regular panties but not as thick as a cloth pull-up.

I did buy those a while back.  Those are too thick lol.    

12 minutes ago, Jsmith123 said:

Oh well i guess im asking in the wrong spot, I do mean panties... regular cotton white ones lol.  

I did buy those a while back.  Those are too thick lol.    

Well, then you might try thye 7 mil at either LL Meidco or Mountain View, I think they also have something in white, the regular 7 mil are "milkey white transluscent

• 2 weeks later...

Any brand of panty available at walmart or such store, including target,  in a white cotton brief will be thin. like Hanes her way or fruit of the loom.

Panties from Vanity Fair, Shadowline and JC Penney make white cotton panties.  I like the JC Penny panties.  I can't remember if they are called underscore or adonna.  And they are often on sale for $10-$16 a package.  Sometimes I will wear two pairs at the same time.   

Here are some links to 'training pants' that seem to fit the description of the items you are seeking.

First Quality Snap Pants - SNAP-XL, SNAPLG, SNAP-3XL | Vitality Medical

Adult Diapers - Cloth Adult Diapers Washable and Reusable – ThreadedArmor

Underscore Cotton Band Leg 3 Pack Brief Panty 306449, Color: Optic White - JCPenney

I think  OP is looking for regular pantys that are not see through. There are a couple out there I think, but, your not going to be able to pick them up at the usual places. Too much place transparancy as a selling point. There are some available though, as it is a product that is used in tv and movies, to help lower the rating of a movie, hide the bits better, thus no see through underthings.

You might have to just start sampling the diferent brands and see what works for you. I know, it sucks, but, most of the comercialy available stuff is made as cheeply as is posable, and that includes thinner fabric. Never mind there are too many that want see through pantys. If you can sew, or know someone that can, that might be an easyer way to get it, but I am pretty sure there are still some out there. You will probably have to pay more for it though.