LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting worse

I have been a bedwetter to some of extent all my life. Came back really frequently at 40 and have worn for bed since then. Also stated to have daytime accidents so wear 24/7.

Have had lots of medical intervention with little success. Was told that eventually I could loose bowel control, but until recently thought I had missed that bullet, as only messy accidents were if I had very loose bowels    when the difference between farts and pooing got a bit blurred.

However last few week I have had quite a few messy nappies - still feel the need to go, but not much time now between getting feeling and it coming out - I try to hold it in, but can not hold on and I mess my nappy. So far this week all my bowel movements have ended up in my diaper. While it is not at all unpleasant, it is a bit of a shock to be using my diaper with no or very little control, already had no control of my pee. I knew it would eventually happen, but still a bit of a shock to be messing myself like baby.

• Like 2

Hi

I do not really feel the need to go, before this i used to make sure I tried regularly, like when you get potty trying kids to try, just in case.

but now the first thing I know is the feeling of it starting to come out - I can hold it a little bit, but unless very close to a toilet, I end up following through - sort of resolved to the fact this is what is happening to me, like when I gradually list control of my pee 

• Like 1

I've been somehow on a morning messing schedule for the past few years.

I mess my diaper every morning while I drink my coffee, without any pushing.

I don't change right away, and usually have a second or third BM within a half hour or so.

And then before showering, I'll give a push attempt to see if there's anything else in there before taking my diaper off, (But i'm usually empty at that point).

Other than the morning, I usually don't have to poop during the rest of the daytime.

However, there are some rare exceptions where I will have a need for a daytime BM, but a very small percentage of the time.

I would suggest you try to get onto a schedule like this, so you can take care of your BM's in the morning before you shower.

As far as accomplishing this, It could have something to do with that I drink lots of water before bed, for better sleep and extra hydration.

I hardly drink soda, and also drink plenty of water during the day.

• Like 2

Must admit also seems to happen in the morning - always been quite regular - have not used the toilet for over two weeks - there used to be some resistance, now I just feel a sudden urge to poo and it starts to come out - sort of getting used to it, like I had to when my urinary incontinence kicked in 

• Like 2