LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dieting drawback

So, I need to loose some weight and started to diet. I'm trying to cut back on meal portions and I cut way back on beer.  One big drawback is that my poops have gotten a lot smaller and a little firmer.  

I'm someone who really loves a huge,  squishy mess in my diaper.  I still enjoy pooping in my diaper,  but it's just not quite as satisfying.  Being firmer, it doesn't squish around as much when I sit down. 

Another drawback is less wetting as I'm not consuming beer. A good diaper would only last a few hours for me is now lasting 8-10 hours or more.  Good as far as making my diaper supply last longer,  but I do like wetting while I'm enjoying my diaper time.

I have two words for you: psyllium powder. Metamucil is the most well-known version of it, but it comes in many forms. The official description of what it does is that it "acts as a gentle, bulk-forming laxative." What that means is, it traps water at a multiple of its own weight, swells up, is indigestible, and carries it through your intestines. It's sort of like diaper SAP (super-absorbent polymer) for your guts. Start taking it at whatever the high end of the recommended dose is and you will have bigger, squishier deliveries. 

I have not experiences this personally, but I have an elderly parent who has to use it religiously, or else he gets backed up for days. It works. It's also not a laxative in the pharmaceutical sense, in that it doesn't cause catastrophic urgency or change the way your muscles work down there or trick your body into dumping water and electrolytes back into your bowels. 

5 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Drink more water.

And then, do this.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Little Sherri said:

I have two words for you: psyllium powder. Metamucil is the most well-known version of it, but it comes in many forms. The official description of what it does is that it "acts as a gentle, bulk-forming laxative." What that means is, it traps water at a multiple of its own weight, swells up, is indigestible, and carries it through your intestines. It's sort of like diaper SAP (super-absorbent polymer) for your guts. Start taking it at whatever the high end of the recommended dose is and you will have bigger, squishier deliveries. 

I have not experiences this personally, but I have an elderly parent who has to use it religiously, or else he gets backed up for days. It works. It's also not a laxative in the pharmaceutical sense, in that it doesn't cause catastrophic urgency or change the way your muscles work down there or trick your body into dumping water and electrolytes back into your bowels. 

And then, do this.

Thanks.  I have been taking the Metamucil caplets regularly to boost volume,  especially if I know that I'm going to be enjoying some diaper time.  It's just not a replacement for a huge poo from a huge meal the day before. 

I can always drink more water.

• Like 1

I tried the caplets .... even 3 or 4 of them at a time wasn't enough to make any difference.   Whenever I've used the powder (it's orange-ish flavored so it's almost like generic Tang) and put 2 massive big spoonfuls (not a little teaspoon) in a glass of water, then slam it all as fast as I can. 

But -- this is kinda contradictory to the diet, but I find graham crackers about as effective. 

• Like 1

My diet change was the opposite, soy based and made things like soft serve 98% of the time. Salads for me most nights, but after two years I'm used to it now. But every now and then I eat something a little different and it firms things up considerably.

• Like 1