LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long to wear each one?

I don't have to wear one even though I would like to all of the time.

So how long will you wear a diaper after first wetting? I like to wait until I think it might leak.

How long after messing in it? My wife doesn't want me to mess mine so I would have a hard time answering this one.

• Like 1

Wearing diapers and not using - not much of an issue - a fantasy fetish ?

Now as for wearing and using diapers a whole nother thing - - - !

Realistically what state is your personal hygiene after messing ?

Can you tolerate the odor rash side effects of messing without immediate cleaning up your act ?

Will you be exposing your wife - relatives - friends to these planned or unplanned messing incidents ?

Will you need help in the change and clean-up act ?

On the economics side of the use of diapers - these things are not cheap.

How long can you go before a change is really necessary - - -

A dribble here and there - an occasional leak - but flooding requires containment and change !

A very personal matter of course - you need not reply - - -

Good Luck

After first wetting? Quite a while because in general I wet often in small amounts.

After messing? Then it really depends upon how and why I messed and the consistency and amount of the mess.

• 2 weeks later...

@Krazy Kal

On 3/9/2024 at 5:28 PM, Krazy Kal said:

I don't have to wear one even though I would like to all of the time.

So how long will you wear a diaper after first wetting? I like to wait until I think it might leak.

How long after messing in it? My wife doesn't want me to mess mine so I would have a hard time answering this one.

Before you put on the diaper:  You should "fluff it up" so that you have the leak guards deployed.  To do that, take the diaper and unfold it, then. starting that the middle of the diaper, fold it in half like a banana.  As you fold, run your hand all the way up the diaper to make sure that the diaper retains this shape, and LIGHTLY SQUEEZE the diaper as you are doing this.  Then, you have a diaper that has the shape of an hourglass  (banana).  Now, grab the front and back of the diaper at the same time, and lightly pull it in both directions at the same time, and this will deploy the leak guards, and they will be standing up.

If you are NOT wetting it, you would probably change it when the diaper is not comfortable for you to wear anymore, or when the diaper does NOT hold anymore, because most times, once you take the diaper off, UNLESS you have tapes that you can re-stick to the landing zone of the diaper you remove, you would have to use a fresh one and tape it up good to make it comfortable for you.  After awhile, even a DRY diaper shows signs of stress from being worn, so you will have to change it if for whatever reason, it is not fitting right, and falling down or off.  Also, tapes may not be as sticky when you remove a diaper the first time as they would be if you put on a fresh one, as they tend to "pop" off the landing zone, and that is a signal that you should probably change the diaper, so the tapes are as sticky as possible, because you WANT the diapers you wear to be able to stay ON, and sticky tapes can lose effectiveness if they are repeatedly adjusted, as you could also have something ON the tapes that could cause you to have to throw it away sometimes.

If You ARE Wetting it, and you are using a cheaper diaper, you would have to change it immediately, or risk a leak that may wet your pants or shirt or other outer clothing.  Since some people use the "pull-up" style of "diaper", the capacity and duration that they last is based on how they are used.  if you are peeing in short "bursts", the diaper would last longer than if you were peeing "floods/deluges".  Since i use the Megamax diaper, I can afford to wear it for 6-12 hours, depending on what I am doing, and I can usually count on a wet diaper that is pretty close to capacity in the mornings.  You also want to make sure that your "assets" point DOWN when you put it on, so you don't pee through the top of the diaper and get your shirt wet.

If You ARE Messing the diaper:  You probably could get away with small releases in the diaper.  This can happen to me if I am sleeping and release mess in my diaper,  If it is a small amount you release during your sleep, you could most likely get away with a load in it, but if you are releasing a load in your diaper that also is messy and wet, changing the diaper AS SOON AS YOU CAN is recommended, as you do NOT want to sit in a messy diaper  for long, as pee and poop are acidic, and that can cause irritation and redness, and BURN and ITCH like hell.  You don't WANT that - T R U S T me - Being incontinent BOTH ways, I know what it is like to have to clean up a mess after having to sit in it for a couple hours after I mess, and I can tell you that cleanup is a chore, but that is what you have to deal with being incontinent like this.

Skin Care: It is IMPORTANT that you take care of your skin by using a barrier cream.  This way, whatever you are releasing is NOT sticking to your skin downstairs, and barrier cream protects the skin from the acidic properties of urine and fecal matter.  You should use this cream at each change, BUT:  if you are changing yourself, use disposable gloves to apply the topicals, and than remove the gloves, and be careful NOT to get anything ON the diaper's tapes or landing zone.  If you do, you'll have to throw the diaper away and use another.  Use this at every change, and wetting and messing diapers won't be as bad as if you didn't use that barrier cream!

How  I usually tell that its time to change a wet diaper:  If the diaper is puffy in the front, and is really heavy-looking, that is a warning that I don't  want to keep using it and using it, because if I do that, the diaper can leak onto the floor, and if that happens, you KNOW that the diaper is at capacity, and it should be changed.  Also, you would have to clean up the leaky mess that ended up on the floor.

You did not mention if you change your own diapers, so I will assume that you do: Messing diapers is not something that some partners can deal with, so I can understand why your partner would NOT want you to mess your diapers.  Except for those times when it happens accidentally, this would be something that would have to be done in addition to a diaper change.  Some Partners change each other too, so it is  important to note that.  Whether you wet/mess is something you would have to agree on, and as I said, it is something that should be understood (what is acceptable/not acceptable) between you and your partner.  If she is ALLOWING you to wear, or wear  AND wet your diapers, make SURE that you don't push the envelope by doing something, such as messing a diaper, or something that is a HARD STOP - because you want to be able to indulge and ENJOY it, rather than having to do so in secret!

Good Luck, and happy wearing and wetting!

Brian