LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's your favourite aesthetic?

Favourite aesthetic   

15 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite aesthetic for your baby stuff?

• Kidcore (saturated colours, 90/2000 toys, Disney characters).
    • Babycore (slightly vintage, pastel colours, old furniture, old school plushies).
    • Kawaii (more actual, Sanrio and videogames characters, anime and actual cartoons, otaku vibes).
    • Another (please describe!).

Hello everyone~~

I just wanted to ask, littles, caregivers, people who are both and everyone else:

What's your favourite aesthetic for your little bedroom, nursery, clothes, books and toys?

My favourite aesthetic is vintage babycore in pastel pink colours, and I also like Sanrio a lot (I love Kuromi, Cinnamonroll and My Melody).

When I look at ABDL art I see a more colour saturated aesthetic with 90/2000 toys, I suppose that's because a lot of littles want to regress to the toys and aesthetic they had as babies. 

Tell me your favourite aesthetic, post pictures if you want! 

🐇🩷

amkcta.jpg

Very feminine Very Little Girl: 1948 - 54. use these images and msig to gert the idea and go to my About me and  Albums for more
album%20cover.jpg
blondie.jpg
I am hot restricted to just pink

• Like 1

Product of my environment, I guess. I like things, pre 70’s. Simple juvenile looking clothing, furnishings, nursery/bedroom. The kind of items you may see, in older movies or tv. And when I say simple juvenile clothing, I mean kids looking like kids, not kids in adult scaled down clothing.  

• Like 1

This is also a function of what age range (Baby, Little, etc) you are. Even the "little" can be divided into two: 4 to 7 ; Very Little and 8 to 11; Little). The former still had some baby characteristics like bedwetting and for girls, being diapered on long trips

the '50's to the '70's was not monolithic. In 1953, if you wet the bed, you had a rubber sheet covering your mattress if your parents had any brains. '57 saw the beginning of mattresses with built-in waterproof tops. Glass bottles were becoming a thing of the past by 1964, replaced by translucent colored polyethylene. I never saw tights before 1957, ditto "rhumba" panties or "Fancy" Pants. As far back as 1950. little girls had these plaid dresses with white collars. Being diapered for long trips up to age 8 started to go away with the rise of the Interstate system beginning in 1957 since this made trips that took all afternoon an hour and a half ride by adding 1/3 to the average speed and sometimes being more direct and avoiding citiy slowdowns along the way. The idea of what a "babydoll" was changed between 1952 and 1964, depending on where you were and the wearer's age; it was far mor nuanced than a "boy", of 50 would know that I do, being over 75 and very much exposed to girl; expeicially little girl, things. By 1969, very little girls were dressed in things that would not have been tolerated only 10 years earlier that were, by the middle-aged, considered sexually explicit or downright trollopy. Things also varied by region. What did not go in New England could have been perfectly acceptable in New York or California. What was tolerated for a 9 year old may not have been for a 5

So the '50's to the 70's" was far from static or even the same from region to region

• Like 2

Femme, but like plain and simple. Shortalls, with crotch snaps of course. Spinny skirts. Snap crotch onesies. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

This is also a function of what age range (Baby, Little, etc) you are. Even the "little" can be divided into two: 4 to 7 ; Very Little and 8 to 11; Little). The former still had some baby characteristics like bedwetting and for girls, being diapered on long trips

the '50's to the '70's was not monolithic. In 1953, if you wet the bed, you had a rubber sheet covering your mattress if your parents had any brains. '57 saw the beginning of mattresses with built-in waterproof tops. Glass bottles were becoming a thing of the past by 1964, replaced by translucent colored polyethylene. I never saw tights before 1957, ditto "rhumba" panties or "Fancy" Pants. As far back as 1950. little girls had these plaid dresses with white collars. Being diapered for long trips up to age 8 started to go away with the rise of the Interstate system beginning in 1957 since this made trips that took all afternoon an hour and a half ride by adding 1/3 to the average speed and sometimes being more direct and avoiding citiy slowdowns along the way. The idea of what a "babydoll" was changed between 1952 and 1964, depending on where you were and the wearer's age; it was far mor nuanced than a "boy", of 50 would know that I do, being over 75 and very much exposed to girl; expeicially little girl, things. By 1969, very little girls were dressed in things that would not have been tolerated only 10 years earlier that were, by the middle-aged, considered sexually explicit or downright trollopy. Things also varied by region. What did not go in New England could have been perfectly acceptable in New York or California. What was tolerated for a 9 year old may not have been for a 5

So the '50's to the 70's" was far from static or even the same from region to region

Wow, that's so interesting!! As a vintage babycore lover, I really want to know more of baby apparel and accesories from that time period!!

44 minutes ago, BunnyBooBoo said:

Wow, that's so interesting!! As a vintage babycore lover, I really want to know more of baby apparel and accesories from that time period!!

You would probably have to got to eBay and input "vintage baby items 1950's". They have many print advertisements for baby panties. I do not know that much about baby apparel/accessories save the rattles, bottles, rubber panties, rubber sheets and the quilted lap pads. I know more about the childrens' things. You can go to Surveys and look up my remarks on the "What Are Your Priorities" Survey

At one time, whe had a "Diaper Musieum" But that has gone away. Some 10 years ago, Mikey brought up the idea of updating it before it vanished. Some of us had pix of things from earlier times. It seems that idea disappeared into the aether. I still have some of them. I also created the BabyDoll personal care items, which have the real baby smell, you can find them in my albums. I sort of became an expert at using modern things to stand in for what no longer exist and have not for almost 70 years. I got my hands on a very good stand-in for a tea set, which I actually used for a "tea party" back in the 1990's. The pictures of it are in my About Me. Look at the pictures in my signature to get some ideas

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

You would probably have to got to eBay and input "vintage baby items 1950's". They have many print advertisements for baby panties. I do not know that much about baby apparel/accessories save the rattles, bottles, rubber panties, rubber sheets and the quilted lap pads. I know more about the childrens' things. You can go to Surveys and look up my remarks on the "What Are Your Priorities" Survey

At one time, whe had a "Diaper Musieum" But that has gone away. Some 10 years ago, Mikey brought up the idea of updating it before it vanished. Some of us had pix of things from earlier times. It seems that idea disappeared into the aether. I still have some of them. I also created the BabyDoll personal care items, which have the real baby smell, you can find them in my albums. I sort of became an expert at using modern things to stand in for what no longer exist and have not for almost 70 years. I got my hands on a very good stand-in for a tea set, which I actually used for a "tea party" back in the 1990's. The pictures of it are in my About Me. Look at the pictures in my signature to get some ideas

Thank you so much for your valuable input! I'll remember to check out more of your messages and profile ❤️