LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I was recently writing a story that wasn't the most popular, but it had a small following, and a few people asked me about why it was taken down.  Since I have no idea as to what happened or what I did wrong, I'm looking for the person to talk to about it, and to find out if it needs to have something just fixed that went more into an area that wasn't allowed...(I didn't see any rules against anything I posted), or if the theme of the story was wrong for the group (children being caught in a terrible situation--Child trafficking is hinted at, though it is not the kind of thing you you'd think of when you first thing, but more a rescuing kids from poor placements.  There was some emotional and physical abuse of one character (the reason she was taken out of that home, (kidnapped), to be rehomed, and police were involved in investigating what happened there.  

If no one knows how or why it was taken down, then is the site just being funny again, and corrupting or deleting things randomly?  Just curious.  I am okay with fixing anything that was written that the site or mods didn't like in the story, and if the whole story was a no-no, then I'm willing to just move on, but I had a couple of people ask me (bug me) a little bit, honestly, that they'd like to see the story come back, and are as clueless as I am as to how or why the story was removed entirely from the site rather than maybe a chapter marked for discussion?  I don't know how you do things though, and I don't mean to rock the boat or anything, though knowing what in the story triggered it being taken down might help me in the future to make sure I stay away from certain things.

• Like 2

I'm the member of the Admin Team who took down the story.  The story didn't flat-out break any rules here regarding minors involved in someones story-telling. 

But in my judgement it came too close for comfort. Not because the entire story was predicated on an abusive situation, but specifically because...you had an over-18 male physically touching an underage female on the pelvic region.  Too close for comfort, so I "erred on the side of caution" in regards to protecting this website & its membership.

Did I overreact? Possibly. I invite you to contact the site owner directly and spell this all out for him ( including this post from me) and see what he says. It's his webbsite & rules, not mine , so I'll abide by whatever decision he makes. That being said...I "permanently deleted" the story, so I don't know if it's even recoverable. If not, you'll have to re-post the whole thing again. Sorry.  

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, spoonchicken said:

I'm the member of the Admin Team who took down the story.  The story didn't flat-out break any rules here regarding minors involved in someones story-telling. 

But in my judgement it came too close for comfort. Not because the entire story was predicated on an abusive situation, but specifically because...you had an over-18 male physically touching an underage female on the pelvic region.  Too close for comfort, so I "erred on the side of caution" in regards to protecting this website & its membership.

Did I overreact? Possibly. I invite you to contact the site owner directly and spell this all out for him ( including this post from me) and see what he says. It's his webbsite & rules, not mine , so I'll abide by whatever decision he makes. That being said...I "permanently deleted" the story, so I don't know if it's even recoverable. If not, you'll have to re-post the whole thing again. Sorry.  

Thank you for spelling out your concerns and what other actions I can take.  I will respect your ruling though, as you were placed in a position of trust, and you did tell me what was going on.  I will just let this one die and think more carefully about how I present other stories.  Thank you again.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, spoonchicken said:

I really don't want the story to die. Would it be okay if Ishigreensa writes out the intimate parts but keeps the rest?

7 hours ago, parkintochter said:

I really don't want the story to die. Would it be okay if Ishigreensa writes out the intimate parts but keeps the rest?

Yes 

• Like 2

It looks like some people liked the story enough to ask about it.  And the Admin that thought it was questionable seems to be okay with the story overall, but has explained the issues enough, that I think I will just rewrite how Larry is betrayed so he's a little more hands off in his creepiness.  I'm afraid if I write it as I have Larry going forward, it will just full circle back to why it was taken down the first time, so let me rethink how to do Larry, and I'll try to bring the story back.

I enjoyed writing it, soI don't think I want to give up on the idea.  Just change Larry enough that he won't violate or cause a blurred line to cause concern for those that might worry about his real intentions, which is... to gaslight, brainwash, and control both Megan and her mother.

I might also be able to do a better job with October's situation this time around too, so I can double down on that vibe that as bad as Larry was, he was actually helping her?  

Thank you both for your support, and thank you, SpookChicken for letting us know what concerns you had and what I can do to make the story a little less sensitive to the difficulty of writing a story like this.

• Like 2

Sorry everyone, I tried to put up a new version, but something is missing in the way it was told to the point that the only comment on the story was a paragraph about how bad it was, literature style.  There was no hint in how to fix it, because the person just raged on about how it was mediocre and how it was better to watch dried paint on a wall peel.  It was that bad.  So I guess I'm giving up on this story after all.  

I'm not saying it is the fault that I needed to have Larry act differently so as not to skirt the site's rules, but that I am just not able to bring back what I had going, so I don't know what to do but to just call it failed attempt.

This was after almost three days of having the story up and the only comment was this one, so I have to conclude everyone else was just too nice to say so.

• Sad 1