LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you hide or did you hide as a child when you pooped your diaper or pants?

Although I have been a regular contributor, I don't think I have ever started a new topic. Other recollections or current practices might be interesting. I was toilet trained at a normal age, somewhere between age 2-3 and have no memory of the toilet training process. Today, I don't hide, I just relax and mess my diaper as if it is anormal thing to do, which it is for me! This morning, I woke up with a very wet Tykables Animooz diaper and messed my diaper as soon as I got out of bed by just relaxing and enjoying the warm poopy fill my diaper to counterbalance the bulge in the front of my wet diaper. Walking downstairs and then checking emails on my phone was delightful as is sitting here at the moment squishing the poopy mess in my diaper. No need to hide what I have done in my diaper in the solitude of the early morning while my wife is still sleeping.

Do you mean hide while actually doing a poo or afterwards? Often if I'd pooed my pants I would keep out of the way for as long as possible to avoid being discovered, if it happened at home. I stayed in my room playing for hours sometimes, until I had to go down. 

• Like 1

Sometimes I'd hide nest to a cupboard we had in the hallway. But I remember one incident where I was paying with some toy trains and just let ' er rip. wow, what a good feeling...until Mom noticed. (I was about 4)

As a kid, when I woke up in the morning, if it was a weekend or a holiday, I would sometimes put a longer sweatshirt on before going downstairs, to try and spend some more time in my diaper if I could. If my mom saw a diaper bulge or the back of it sticking out of my waistband and it was much after we'd eaten breakfast, she'd accuse me of being lazy and tell me to go change. Or, my sister would rat me out. "Moooom.... (redacted) smells like pee!"

My brother never did, and I never thought to ask him why... maybe he didn't care, or maybe it was that, unlike my sister, while I wasn't technically allowed to assault him, the consequences for doing so weren't as heavy.  A small amount of brother-on-brother violence was tolerated, whereas either of us hitting our sister would result in immediate discipline. Although she could shove us around with impunity, she wasn't much of a hitter, so we just put up with that, and got her back by picking up one of the phone extensions when she was talking to her friends, then making fart noises. Ah, the good old days. 

Although she did make my blood run cold a couple of times when she threatened to start throwing diapers from my bedroom window while a bunch of my friends were playing on the street in front of the house. 

• Like 2

Over the years, there were a number of times that I messed my pants or my diapers (after I’d been put back into them after toilet training).  I tried to hide the evidence of my misbehavior.  Sometimes I was successful, other times not.  The first time I messed my pants and was caught landed me back in diapers for an extended period of time. As I got older, I got better at concealing the evidence.  However, even then, I was occasionally found out because of stupid mistakes that led to some uncomfortable grilling by my mother.  

• Like 2