LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

😍😍Total Dry Overnights ARE BACK!!!!β€‹πŸ˜πŸ˜

MY favorite Diapers EVER are BACK from DISCONTINUEDLAND!!!!

The Total Dry Overnights are Back and IN STOCK!!!!!

They are my favorite Daytime Diaper AND they can also be used for Overnight!!

They're discreet but they also hold a decent amount of wettings and wick well!

The material on the inside is super smooth against your skin and the leak guards are perfectly high enough for BM's and Boosters.

They're also built tough, and the tapes hold tight for extended periods, making them my favorite daytime diaper ever!

You could even wear them during daytime without Plastic Pants or a Onesie...if you wanted to, they're just that good.

I was very upset about their discontinuation, but now that they're back I'm excited to see what improvements they've made.

I wanted to let everyone know so that maybe you'll give them a try while you're waiting for the BetterDry shortage to be over.

Check them out here:

https://totaldry.com/products/overnight-protection-fitted-briefs

Check out the RWI Youtube Diaper Review here:

Check them out here:

https://totaldry.com/products/overnight-protection-fitted-briefs

• Like 2

These are the same as the bellisimo ones aren't they? Just no cartoonist print. Will have to give these a try next order I place. I like the xplus and will never order the plus ones again, too thin of plastic and tends to blow out in the back.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, bj & the bear said:

These are the same as the bellisimo ones aren't they? Just no cartoonist print. Will have to give these a try next order I place. I like the xplus and will never order the plus ones again, too thin of plastic and tends to blow out in the back.

I don't think they are the same as the Bellisimo 5,000 ML absorbancy, which makes the Total Dry Overnights more discrete.Β  To compensate for that, I use a Booster.Β  The Total Dry X Plus are very nice too, but they're a little too poofy for daytime use because I don't want everyone to know I'm wearing a Diaper.Β  I've also tried the Total Dry Plus before, and I too have experienced the same plastic ripping in the back as you mentioned.Β 

However I have never had that issue with the Total Dry Overnights, and I've put them to the test way more often than the average user.Β  I've literally hiked for miles with them totally soaked, and the tapes hold up perfectly, the plastic doesn't rip, and the material doesn't clump.Β  TD Overnights are literally the perfect daytime diaper, and i'm super excited they're back on the market.

3 hours ago, ppdude said:

BetterDry shortage? Wha???

Yes, The BetterDry's in Size Large are OUT OF STOCK, and have been since mid December 2023.

A representative I spoke with said they would be back in stock January 2024, (and now it's almost March.)

Luckily, I stocked up big on BetterDry during the Black Friday Sales, because I love using BetterDry's as my Go To Night time Diaper.

I have however spent a great deal of time searching for the perfect Daytime diaper.Β  I've tried many different brands and sizes, and the Total Dry Overnight is the best Daytime Diaper I've ever used.

Well young man if the diaper is absorbent as you say it is then it is the closets diaper to fitting my 32" 36" frame that causes me to bounce between medium and large.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, superabsorbantpolymer said:

I've never heard of total dry, but the price is very attractive so I am tempted to order some to try! How much do they hold? What other brand/absorbency level would you compare them to?Β 

I would say they're similar to a:

Tena Slip Maxi, but the Total Dry Overnight's are physically tougher

Wellness Superio, but the Total Dry Overnight's are more absorbant and more comfortable

BetterDryDay, but the Total Dry Overnight's don't break apart and clump during serious physical activity

Total Dry Overnight's are slim when you remove them from the packaging, but they swell up nicely as you fill them, but not like a balloon so they're ideal for public.

Β 

37 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Well young man if the diaper is absorbent as you say it is then it is the closets diaper to fitting my 32" 36" frame that causes me to bounce between medium and large.

I wear a Large:

-BetterDry

-MegaMax

and pretty much every other Diaper I order, if that helps.

And I wear a Large Total Dry Overnight as well.

You might want to order a Bag of each size before you buy cases.

One of the best features of Total Dry is the markers on the landing zones.

You can get a perfect fit, every time.

Obviously some other brands have markers on their diapers too, but not all of them, so it's worth mentioning that Total Dry does.

• Thanks 1

Oh yeah I always get samples when I can young man.Β  Most of the time it is large with a couple of exceptions, because either the diaper is too big and leaks out the sides from just one or two wettings or the length is too short and my legs get crushed.Β  Now obviously I would prefer the situation where I adjust the larger size diaper then have my legs get crushed causing it to be painful.

Now Mega Max is one of those exceptions since it runs on the large side.Β  So I had to use a medium on those.Β 

I got samples in both medium and large for better dry on ll medico.Β  The medium hurt like hell and the large I couldn't tape well enough so that it wouldn't leak after two wettings.Β  So better dry was a no go for me.Β  Just like the Abena samples I got.

Now the landing strip on the total dry will help as I tend to get a better fit with diapers that have them.

10 hours ago, Spiderman said:

Oh yeah I always get samples when I can

I no longer recommend buying samples.Β  When test driving a new diaper, It's much better to purchase a Bag.Β  Here's why:

Bags are vacuum sealed, which ensures the diapers arrive in perfect condition.

Samples arrive wrinkled and abused, so you don't get to experience the diaper in it's natural form.

Also, Samples usually come in sets of 2 or 3.Β  Personally, I don't feel like that's enough time to really get to know a diaper.

For example, I've purchased a Bag of diapers before, and my first impressions of the diaper weren't that great.

...But at that point I'd already opened the bag, So I continued using the diapers and actually began to start enjoying and trusting them.

This has happened with a couple different brands actually, because the more you use a diaper the more you learn about it.

Experimenting with different taping strategies, different booster placements, different applications (whether it be used at daytime or at night), etc.

TLDR, Buy A Bag instead of a sample pack for a true "test drive" of a new diaper.

If you sometimes run in-between Mediums and Large,Β  I would recommend buying One bag in each of those sizes.

1 hour ago, CodHero24 said:

I no longer recommend buying samples.Β  When test driving a new diaper, It's much better to purchase a Bag.Β  Here's why:

Bags are vacuum sealed, which ensures the diapers arrive in perfect condition.

Samples arrive wrinkled and abused, so you don't get to experience the diaper in it's natural form.

Also, Samples usually come in sets of 2 or 3.Β  Personally, I don't feel like that's enough time to really get to know a diaper.

For example, I've purchased a Bag of diapers before, and my first impressions of the diaper weren't that great.

...But at that point I'd already opened the bag, So I continued using the diapers and actually began to start enjoying and trusting them.

This has happened with a couple different brands actually, because the more you use a diaper the more you learn about it.

Experimenting with different taping strategies, different booster placements, different applications (whether it be used at daytime or at night), etc.

TLDR, Buy A Bag instead of a sample pack for a true "test drive" of a new diaper.

If you sometimes run in-between Mediums and Large,Β  I would recommend buying One bag in each of those sizes.

I usually get one diaper in the samples I get.Β 

I appreciate the suggestion for buying bags instead of samples.Β  However, because I work in retail I can afford buying the samples more then the bag.

Also, if I decide that I don't like the diapers after trying one or two diapers, then depending on the size of the bag I might have eight diapers I can't use and have to throw away.Β  That would be money lost that I could have used on something else I need.

I ordered a few cases (because the introductory deal is too good to pass up and I like how having low-duty diapers encourages me give in to messy urges -- less capacity wasted). Psychologically I now have 200+ diapers that will be changed within an hour or so whenever I have them on so I will not resist the urge to poop.Β 

They're very well constructed, the front and back elastic fits snug around my waist. The outer shell is soft. The plastic landing zone with printed guides do help to get a good fit. The leak guards are high and give me confidence they'll contain sudden surges.

That being said they are really thin, I'm shocked they are marketed as a night diaper. I guess you might get through a night with it but it'd be pretty uncomfortable by the end. The thinness is great for stealth daytime wearing tho. As long as you change every couple hours (2-3ish substantial wettings), they seem like a good daytime diaper. Definitely better than a tena slip plus but I wouldn't say it's as good as a tena slip maxi or Ultima (the european models that is -- north American tenas are inferior). If you add a liner to the diaper I imagine you could get good mileage out of it. For the price point I am pretty happy with them.

On 3/4/2024 at 8:45 PM, superabsorbantpolymer said:

That being said they are really thin, I'm shocked they are marketed as a night diaper. I guess you might get through a night with it but it'd be pretty uncomfortable by the end.

Compared against the common institutional crap available here in the US, they're definitely a step above.Β 

They are surprisingly absorbent given the thinness. I wore them to work today and changed my diaper three times. Each one took a couple hours of leakage with a couple full voids and various spurts, but remained discreet and didn't leak (well there was a little leak with one but I flooded when I was already soaked and right about to change). Overall they feel as discreet as pull ups but are far more reliable. I've been wearing pull ups to work up til now, and have been only using them for spurts as I was afraid of leaks. I think these may be a game changer in terms of giving me the confidence to wear a real diaper 24/7.

On my way home I was able to let go of my sphincter while walking. My full bladder flooded into the totaldry as I walked, and guess what? I stayed totally dry πŸ˜‚