LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Giving up undies for lent

Hopefully this isn't religiously insensitive, and if it is i will delete it. I am agnostic but i always liked the idea of lent and have given up different things throughout the years with very good success.  So after an initial joke with my Fiance(part time mommy), we decided to give up big kid undies for lent.  I know lent is already started, but I'm starting late(and going later) because I just go back from vacation.

My rules are thus:

No big kid undies (anything without padding), and no potty while at home.  So far I have been doing very good and been diapered for around 1 and a half days straight. However I have not had to go to work or hang out with friends yet, so i don't know how well hidden my training pants will be.

Has anyone else tried this?

• Like 1
On 2/23/2024 at 6:36 AM, Luvschild said:

Hopefully this isn't religiously insensitive, and if it is i will delete it. I am agnostic but i always liked the idea of lent and have given up different things throughout the years with very good success.  So after an initial joke with my Fiance(part time mommy), we decided to give up big kid undies for lent.  I know lent is already started, but I'm starting late(and going later) because I just go back from vacation.

My rules are thus:

No big kid undies (anything without padding), and no potty while at home.  So far I have been doing very good and been diapered for around 1 and a half days straight. However I have not had to go to work or hang out with friends yet, so i don't know how well hidden my training pants will be.

Has anyone else tried this?

Aren't you supposed to give up something you like😁?  By giving up undies, does that mean you don't use them to cover a diaper either.  I always wear boxers over my diaper, which keeps it a little more discreet.

I wear diapers pretty much 24/7, although I've been forced to wear Pull-ups this week.   So far that's not gone great, because I've peed in them every day.  I thought I was dry this morning, but my Pull-up is wet (not soaked, but it's wet).   I can't wait to get back home where I don't have to worry about getting to the potty.

However, a full potty ban would be hard for me.   I don't like pooping in a diaper, especially when I'm the one who has to clean it up.  I also use the potty sometimes when I want to get more than a few hours out of a diaper.

1 hour ago, spark said:

Aren't you supposed to give up something you like😁

Yep, Lent is inextricably bound up with penance, self-denial, mortification of the flesh and all the other riotous fun that religions bring us. 

I’m not sure that having an ABDL going on a 40 day pants-pee-party “for Lent” is going to tick any ecclesiastical boxes.

There’s still opportunity though.  The OP can start their own religion (which would have no more or less credibility than any other in my view) and re-define “Lent” to be something more convenient.

I look forward to hearing more about this "Lent" from the book of “St Onan and the nubile sisterhood of perpetual hedonism” (I’ve just named this more convenient religion:  you’re welcome) 🤣

• Like 2

One of my favorite Lent lines comes in a song by Tom Lehrer:

The girl that I lament for The girl my money's spent for The girl my back is bent for The girl I owe the rent for The girl I gave up Lent for Is the girl that heaven meant for me

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

One of my favorite Lent lines comes in a song by Tom Lehrer:

The girl that I lament for
The girl my money's spent for
The girl my back is bent for
The girl I owe the rent for
The girl I gave up Lent for
Is the girl that heaven meant for me

Huge Tom Lehrer fan here!   I did briefly think of "Vatican Rag" when I saw the Lent topic but thought reference to that might be a bit obscure!

2 hours ago, oznl said:

Huge Tom Lehrer fan here!   I did briefly think of "Vatican Rag" when I saw the Lent topic but thought reference to that might be a bit obscure!

It's the bridge from the song "She's My Girl."