LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question about sap used in Confidry brand

Does anyone know what kind of sap the Confidry 247 brand (formerly Dry 247) used in their diapers?  The diaper has been discontinued but they were considered by many to be the most similar to a baby diaper from the 90s.  If so, do you know what diaper has the same same sap in it?

• Like 1

Having experience with ConfiDry in its various name iterations for a few years, they worked fairly well. But, over time, they amount and quality of SAP varied widely and was noticeable from diaper to diaper. They got so bad that I renamed them "ConfiLeak".

BetterDry is a superior diaper. It seems to be somewhat lighter and softer which means something may have changed but cannot say for sure. I have no idea what they put in baby diapers. I don't know if manufacturers make their own SAP or purchase it from other vendors. That can be the weak link in the chain.

I have to second what ppdude said.  Years ago I read all kinds of things about how Confidry 24/7 were the greatest and most absorbent diapers and always wanted to try them.  A few years later when I went to order some, members here told me Betterdry were actually a much better diaper so I got those instead.  I was still curious about the Dry 24/7 so next time I ordered diapers I got some.  I was not impressed with the fit or comfort compared to Betterdry (which is now my go-to for premium diapers).  Over time even Betterdry doesn't seem to have quite the capacity they did 4 or 5 years ago, but still a superior diaper.

I always really liked them. They are my favorite brand. I am still looking for more in size medium. Small is fine too but medium is the best. I liked how they were a bit bigger in medium so they fit me perfectly like a glove.