LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I Paranoid?

When one is 49, doesn't have a high ranking position in a business and is unemployed, doesn't have an adoring family with two screaming kids, generally has a low self esteem anyway.. and finds a surgical glove on the kitchen floor... Am I being paranoid? I mean my mind is going crazy. Intruders? Police (I'm scared of the police anyway)? Medical doctors with hazmat suits? 

The thing is that ten years ago there was someone who had a key to my flat. I would come home, especially on Wednesdays, and find my door open when I Know I closed it. I actually was in one day when I heard keys jingling outside, but the floor creaked and the person ran away. 

30 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Get the locks changed?

Yo dude, absolutely this. And get the Door Club as well. That's creepy as heck. 

• Like 1

It depends, do you have, or use that sort of glove in the household at all? Had maintanance or anything done sense the last cleanup, or had someone over sense then? All of thoes can be a reason for a disposable glove to be on the floor. If not, get your locks changed, and pick up a nanny cam to watch for intruders.

Not sure where your from, so legalitys can be flaky.

Yikes. As others have already said, I recommend calling the police, if you rent, report it to the landlord, have the locks changed ASAP, get the Door Club incase the lock fails, and arm yourself if legally allowed. Stay safe!