LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suspected?

This is all speculation but recently I have been disposing in the way suggested here, taking the bag down to the bins just before the dirt truck collects on collection day. So far so good.

But lately, as in the past two weeks or so, I've been getting funny looks, or people that normally had no problem talking to me (which doesn't happen often anyway - it's very much a this city vibe), giving me funny looks or avoiding me, even if I'm just looking out my window.

Maybe I'm being sensitive, but it's hard to not feel judged

Are you bagging up your diapers in the same trash bag you use for other every day stuff?

I try try avoid tossing mine out with my regular trash which could have stuff in it showing my apartment number and name.

We have a trash chute with a compactor but its still easy to get into those compactor bins when they are waiting to be picked up by by the trash company.

Yes. But nothing shows name etc. I suppose there's only a certain number of flats that use cat litter, but the bag is still closed. Noone should see inside

I had an incident a couple of years ago in the winter, where a snowplow completely nailed one of my garbage cans with a wing blade, which sent it tumbling into the ditch, in the process, disgorging a couple of colourful diapers from a loosely-tied trash bag, and, throwing some fairly translucent white kitchen bags with diapers in them helter skelter in the snow. I managed to get out there and pack it all up again before any of my neighbours came walking by - thankfully, the weather at the time encouraged driving, so hopefully anyone that went by at country road speeds didn't have time to get a good look at what was lying in my ditch. From then on, everything has gone into tightly-tied black garbage bags, and I leave the trash cans a little further back from the curb if there is going to be snow. 

19 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

Maybe I'm being sensitive, but it's hard to not feel judged

Do you have an any cause to communicate with any of them more directly? In my area, for example, people are often quite busy, and the houses are fairly far apart, so we can go about our business for weeks at a time without really interacting with the neighbours. We might seem them on the driveway loading their kids into the car, or they might be out with the dog or whatever, and I'm busy, and they're busy, so we don't really go out of our way to flag each other down. It could be interpreted as indifference, or I could even worry that maybe our dog's barking has irritated them, or we had the music on too loud at the last pool party of the summer, etc. But then at Christmas, baskets of cookies & squares will appear on our porch, and we'll drop bottles of wine off, and end up chatting with some of them on their porches for half an hour, and we'll realize that everyone is quite friendly, they're just busy, as are we. 

Since you wait to take the bags down just before the disposal truck arrives, maybe there is an odor of built up wet and messy diapers wafting through the neighborhood from your house or apartment.  Or maybe when you were looking out your window people saw you dressed in your diapers and baby outfits.

No. Impossible. I only wear a diaper sometimes, but the curtain is always closed. My flat faces east and after the morning sun has gone I can open curtains.