LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going 24/7 being diaper dependent

Lisa mae

Question

Hello everybody I’ve decided to go 24/7 I had started last year but things happened an I couldn’t but I’m doing it this year I’ve missed it it’s my comfort zone my security my safe place my first week is gone I’m trying to get to pee laying down sometimes I can then times I can’t I’m not giving up I just want to know does anybody have any pointers suggestions if you do anything will be greatly appreciated 

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

I have found out that holding my breath for a minute causes my splincher muscles to relax and I feel temporarly incon afterwards.

Try this:  https://paruresis.org/breath-hold/

Another thing that's been reported to help is being a bit wet anyway when you lay down, or even "graduate" to supine wetting by starting your pee on your knees in bed before attempting to finish it laying down.

It seems to be just a practice thing but obviously you need to learn to initiate the behaviour in order to practice it which for some is easier said than done!

If you're having trouble peeing while laying down, try using the "Frog Legs" position.

🐸

It also helps if you fully "Trust your diaper", And to never be afraid of diaper leaks, just like a toddler.

A quality reusable underpad helps overcome this fear, such as the North Shore Champion underpad.

It takes lots of practice to constantly keep your bladder relaxed, and eventually it's very easy to wet after the slightest urge.

Be careful what you wish for though, some people regret becoming a bedwetter.

Being a real bedwetter does make sleep overs with friends and family more stressful, but it's easy to manage with proper planning and protection.

For me it has been finding that point of total relaxation. It takes some concentration at first but the more you do it the easier it becomes. Just don't get discouraged. It takes time to get your body to do something you were trained as a child not to do.