LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daily Telegraph Way of the World

Be my baby

A mother in West Sussex has complained after a children’s soft play centre hosted a special event for grown adults who enjoy dressing as babies. According to the local newspaper, The Argus, “The over-25s event offered a ‘nappy change room’, baby food and ‘a lovely story time’ with milk and biscuits.”

It would be easy to mock this sort of thing. But I think we should refrain – for a simple but important reason.

Each new generation of progressives needs its own oppressed minority to champion, in order to demonstrate how much kinder and more virtuous they are than the rest of us. Now that all the obvious groups have been taken, however, I have for some time been wondering which marginalised community will be the next to benefit from the Left’s patronage. I see no particular reason why it shouldn’t be the turn of adult babies.

None of us knows what the future may hold. But in 10 or 20 years, it’s perfectly possible that righteous young Left-wing activists will be marching in support of adults’ rights to wear romper suits, suck dummies and play with the nice teddies and dollies at their local crèche.

If you don’t believe me, it’s worth noting how the soft play centre responded when The Argus inquired about the adults-only event. A spokesman said: “Who are we to judge and discriminate?”

By displaying such prejudice against these poor, marginalised, middle-aged infants, the mothers of West Sussex may well find themselves on the wrong side of history.

1 hour ago, TinyBunny said:

That comes across as being very sarcastic :(

Yes, but it is also a possibility. Not likely, as other "marginalized" groups are more acceptable. 

It's also a bit funny and properly shows up the poopy head mums.

It's definitely sarcastic. The Telegraph is a very right-leaning paper and is using this as a reason to mock the idea of tolerance that some people are different.

I did like the response from the soft play place basically telling the Telegraph to fuck off :D

1 hour ago, spark said:

They had a strict 'no wetting' policy, yet they nappy changing stations,

Perhaps they mean a wetting accident without a diaper on. 

Not that this could happen to anybody here, I mean. What kind of psycho goes around without a diaper on? Lunacy. 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, warpiper said:

Perhaps they mean a wetting accident without a diaper on. 

Not that this could happen to anybody here, I mean. What kind of psycho goes around without a diaper on? Lunacy. 

If you ask me, going out in public without a diaper is just asking for problems.

Maybe it's just me, but peeing my pants sucks.  I've got to change my clothes.  It runs down my leg, which feels icky, and I need to take a bath.  The diaper is comfy, and I can do it again a few more times before I need to change.  Diapers rule!

• Like 1