LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally joining

Hello Everyone,

I finally decided to join DD, and I feel good about it, even though I've been a diaper lover for years now.

Earlier today, I did my first ever Public Wearing. I walked to the nearby 7/11, about 6~ each way while pamp'ed up. I was super nervous if my pamp would stay on or if anyone would notice.

I wore a long shirt, and took my walk slowly. I knew the risk was low, but my nerves didn't get the memo.

Of course, the 7/11 was busy, about a dozen people in there, and only 2 cashiers, and 1 was making hot food. I made my way to the back and picked up my standard package. 2x 20 oz Gatorades, and a 1L Mr. Dew. This on top of the 3 or so large glasses of water I've had, surely I was in for a treat.

The line moved slowly and my eyes were glued to my phone, messaging a friend of mine who didn't mind the conversation I was having with them about my situation. I tried a little to wet my pamps, but my bladder wouldn't budge.

As I took the paper bag from the cashier, I could feel the weight of the situation. Soon all that liquid would be in the very pamp I was wearing. A jolt of excitement pulsed down my spine.

At the intersection I was finally able to let a small blip through but unfortunately, a small disaster struck. The bag ripped and my bottles fell. Thankfully none sprayed open, and I was safely able to bend over, very cautiously, and pick up my drinks, keeping them on my chest both to carry, and somewhat for mental protection.

I made my way slowly home, and at a short bridge, I took a rest, opened a Gatorade and took a sip, as well as one from the Mt. Dew. While I slowly did, a was finally able to let a small burst out. My body felt on cloud 9. I was finally able to wet myself in public. A dream come true~

After a short walk home, I already had to go, so I thought, why not. So as I climbed the stairs, I was able to let the sweet warm liquid spread across my pamp as sweet release had finally happened.

Over the next few hours, I'd drink my drinks and watch a few YouTube videos, slowly filling my pamp up. More and More, till I finally got the courage to make an account on here and share my newly rekindled passion with you all.

I look forward to meeting some of you~ Feel free to DM!

Hello and welcome to DD. Sounds like a nice time, in a diaper for you. Keep up the good work! lol. There’s lots of good likeminded people here, so come in and make yourself comfy. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Looks like you need a lot more practice wetting your diapers in public!  A lot!  I suggest you go out diapered as often as you can, no one will notice and wet until you can do so without even thinking about it! Have fun!

• 4 weeks later...