LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Far-Right & town is attacking a new NH ABDL place, just because it's near a public park...

The far-right twitter/X account LibsofTikTok just posted this today, attacking a ABDL place, The Diaper Spa, which is a new place for ABDL lovers in Atkinson, New Hampshire. There's even a petition to close it down before it even opens: https://www.change.org/p/stop-the-diaper-spa-atkinson-residents, and a news piece about it: https://whdh.com/news/diaper-spa-in-nh-catering-to-adults-with-trauma-raises-eyebrows-concerns/

The map I provided shows it's location, and far-right activists think it's close to the park, but there's one problem with that claim...

It's within the forest...not even out in the open either.

So...drama.

image_2024-01-30_153557271.png

image_2024-01-30_154044152.png

• Haha 1

People need to know that this is wht the far-right do. They attack anyone who sticks out, the only acceptable person for them is their version of an aryan.

They look for little cracks and pour water in, looking for a way to get in and start doing damage. This is exactly what has appened with trans rights in USA and UK. They pretend they are just concerned with sports integrity but really it is just a way to start taking rights away, next it's all about how trans women are a danger to cis women despite no research backing that fact up. Now they can start segregating. It's all bullshit and is an excuse to chip away at the rights of people who stick out.

As you can see here, even kinky people are too out of the norm to accept. "Do you hve a fetish? Then you're wrong and need to repress it down deep inside yourself. How dare you show individuality! We must stamp that out. If you aren't "normal" (aka white, straight and vanilla) then you are wrong!"

This is why I don't get why people would ever support the far right. Do they think that they will never be the targets? Should we ask the people who are/have been here that are far right if they agree with this? Then again, fetish is apparently a bad word and if you have one you are mentally ill so I guess if you are far right you can't be in the community. Sorry :(

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

"Right near"- was expecting across the street, not a few neighborhoods over with a large chunk of woods between them. If that counts as "right near," then I'd think you'd be able to find something "right near" any building at all.

Tim Dillon covered the spa this week, he's a pretty absurd comedian who likes to cover weird and wonderful events in society and combine them together in a rant. His analysis is america has a lot of people with problems and he's ok with the diaper spa, he wants it to be allowed and expand to multiple locations, perhaps to a stadium size. The spas would provide job opportunities for migrants who have arrived to the country. He thinks if they are willing to change the diaper of a man that looks like himself they should be allowed to stay. (Alternatively he suggested making them work in Topeka Kansas, but predicts they'll prefer the spa). 

He doesn't ridicule abdls so much as he does some funny impressions of what the local normies must say (e.g. he pretends to be a local Italian American geezer who is confused how people are paying $300 and hour to shit themselves 😂).

He also makes fun of a hypothetical abdl who insists on using the toilet when he is diapered. "Phil, you gotta use the diaper!"

Obviously most people think this fetish is weird as hell and I don't know if that's going to change any time soon. This fetish is big enough that unfortunately we cross into mainstream media from time to time, but I like tim and I think he gave us a fair enough shake all things considered. In the same episode he suggests we should compel Taylor Swift to be president, and concedes a schizo murderer who beheaded his dad had some valid points in his manifesto about the economy. That gives you a sense of the absurdity of his content and manner of dealing with the weird things going on in the world.

• 1 month later...

Aside from the ABDL stuff, if city planners do a decent job then just about everything should be close to a public park. "x near public park" should be as pointless a statement as "x under sun that's coming up again tomorrow".