LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adisc banned me after 11 years based on lies

So this might be an odd one. Some may have seen me hint on things on my pamps and inflatable group and a topic but I made inflatable diapers fir this community and I was very excited to share and I did so on ADISC completely unaware that no advertising was allowed. I got suspended for 2 weeks and told them that I’m not a company after that they added more violations saying I had too many crotch shots (which I would think are close ups and not far away and I only had 2) the rules also consider the back or side so essentially no diapers are allowed? So I was feeling crap and betrayed but was trying to stay positive and I figured to start over so I nuked all the pics of my inflatables and all my page comments and figured to wait it out. When I came back I was greeted with this 

You have been banned for the following reason: Soliciting several members ... attempting to hide activity by deleting posts *AFTER* being warned for advertising products for sale…..

I WAS PISSED as it makes it sound like I went to people’s pms and advertised then hid the proof of doing that when I never did that. (Not to mention there was someone else that tried to sell something but not a company so I don’t know on that) There was someone who offered to get me pamps in my profile messages and that’s the only thing I can think of. I was and still am upset because I was there since 2012 and never had a problem but not so much that but loosing friends and the fact I did something I love for the community I love and feel I fit in the most and that’s how I got repaid for it. I started to wonder if I should make AB/DL inflatables  if that’s how I’ll be treated but my friends AB/DL and non AB/DL alike said not to give up so I won’t but it sucks. I will most likely be coming here more often since my ideas will be shared with this community but not so public.

I'm sorry to hear that, sounds like ADISC have been really unfair banning you like that :(

But as they say when one door closes another opens, you may have lost ADISC but you still have Daily-Diapers so you can hang out with us lot instead and discuss topics with like minded people and all that good stuff.

Also ADISC is sketchy and DD is better

48 minutes ago, Diapered_Sulley said:

I had too many crotch shots

Probably a sensible rule, not taking their side by the way just an excuse to spout my random opinion, but I hate it when people uploads endless photos of their crotch in diapers I think it's really boring and uncreative and to be honest a bit tacky.

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I'm sorry to hear that, sounds like ADISC have been really unfair banning you like that :(

But as they say when one door closes another opens, you may have lost ADISC but you still have Daily-Diapers so you can hang out with us lot instead and discuss topics with like minded people and all that good stuff.

Also ADISC is sketchy and DD is better

Probably a sensible rule, not taking their side by the way just an excuse to spout my random opinion, but I hate it when people uploads endless photos of their crotch in diapers I think it's really boring and uncreative and to be honest a bit tacky.

You’re right. This door will be open and my go to will be here now provided I don’t forget but it sure was a slap to my face.

the one thing about the crotch shot is that I would have thought that a crotch shot is close up and focused on it while mine wasn’t. I also had 2 and the only reason for that and the other pics  was to compare my small inflatable diapers to the big ones so I had 2 sets of front back and side not to mention it wasn’t even a real diaper. 

• Like 3

I am sorry Adisc treated you poorly. So do they not allow people to nuke their posts on Adisc? That is one hidden rule I was never aware of. 

You can always try selling them on abdlmarket on Reddit and advertise it on Twitter as well. Looks like they were looking for an excuse to ban you. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Nat said:

I am sorry Adisc treated you poorly. So do they not allow people to nuke their posts on Adisc? That is one hidden rule I was never aware of. 

You can always try selling them on abdlmarket on Reddit and advertise it on Twitter as well. Looks like they were looking for an excuse to ban you. 

I never thought to advertise on Reddit and never heard of abdlmarket. I do have a Twitter dedicated to my inflatables but it’s small and mostly secret. I suppose I could change that 

On 1/28/2024 at 1:10 PM, Nat said:

Negative.

How I know: I tried myself. The mods told me no.