LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is your naughtiest fantasy

Ok let your mind go wild and tell me about your naughtiest fantasy. No right or wrong answers. Anything to do with nappies or without.

My naughtiest fantasy is to wear a freshly pooed nappy of another guy. Done the wet one but want to take it a step further. 

• Like 1

Mine is having sex while in a soaked leaking diaper with  a guy and his soaked diaper,  69, etc. But not into a poop diaper. It's a deep fantasy , I'm married and that one will probably never happen . But a plastic backed soaked diaper is sooooo nice.

• Like 2

Mine is walking in the park and meeting someone who's noticed me wearing and is curious and then poo absolutely filling my diaper while we walk and I answer her questions about it. Then we go to my house and she offers to change me on the kitchen table right in the door and when I take my pants off we see that I had pooed so much that it had leaked out of the diaper and soiled the pants also.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

My fantasy is to refuse to potty train. Each and every diaper change would result in requests to use the potty.  Of course I would refuse to use the potty.  My naughty times,  I'd be asked if I had to go to the potty and I'd say no and then as soon as my fresh diaper was on,  I'd squat a little bit and poop and pee right there in front of whoever changed my diaper. 

That would result in my dirty diapered bottom getting paddled and then have to sit in the corner in my dirty diaper for a long time.  Then put to bed without a diaper change. 

• 1 month later...