LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having a accident when entering a public place or doctors office

With some of us being in diapers during the day or 24/7 it is realistic to happen that a accident happen when entering a public place or doctors office.  It could be embarrassing

My option is that my wife takes me into the bathroom and quickly changes me.  But how do other deal with this.

• Like 1

I messed my diaper 2 years ago at my doctors clinic while waiting for the vampire to come get me for blood work. I just got up and left for home without getting the blood work done.

Normally I wear tabbed diapers, but for many visits to my physicians I wear a pull-up for ease of access to that part of my anatomy.  I void before getting in the car and again immediately upon arriving at the doctor's office to increase the odds of having a dry diaper when I am examined.  If I have to wait for long in the waiting room I again will go to the restroom. This has worked well for me.  Despite all of the foregoing, if I should have a bladder accident I just go ahead with the appointment but mention it to the physician.

However, If I have a messy accident I will just leave and go home to clean up and change.

--John

• Like 1

I wet in public all the time. It's not a big deal. 

I have had poo accidents both in public and "in public." Fortunately the in public ones were "sharts" and fully contained by my diaper. The "in public" ones were much more of filling my diaper, but only in public in the sense that I was not in my home. In both those cases I was quite alone, once getting into my car leaving a friend's house late at night, the other Christmas night at a rest stop really hoping I would make it to the potty. Unfortunately the getting out of my car involved movements that emptied me. Medicine side effects suck.

For me, I am diapered all the time and when I visit my doctors, I always wear a fresh, padded diaper. I always void before going and that's why I diaper change before leaving the house. After I come back, I or my mom does a diaper check to make sure I am dry, not soaked or messy. Many times, If I have a bladder accident, I just go ahead with my appointment but I let the Nurse and doctor know that afterward, I would need a diaper change before I go home. Often, If I do have a messy accident, I just let them know and afterward, the Nurse helps clean me up and put me in a thicker diaper.

Being diapered all the time is pretty much normal for me and I'm gonna have an accident no matter where I am. It's quite normal for me when I am ever out of the house, that I go in my diapers. I can't be trusted to use the potty safely and I am in diapers all the time. Part of being diapered all the time is that I have accidents no matter where I am.

• 2 months later...

i have pee accidents quite a bit of the time in public. if I accidentally poo myself sometimes a shart or a small poo, sometimes a load but extremely rare though. I will go straight away and do a clean up in the cubicle. there have been times where I have hopped into my car and have had a wet and or messy accident I will drive home and get my diaper change. i always have a diaper change before going out though. i am not a fan going out in public with a full diaper on. 

• Like 1
On 4/16/2024 at 6:16 AM, superdiaperboy said:

i have pee accidents quite a bit of the time in public. if I accidentally poo myself sometimes a shart or a small poo, sometimes a load but extremely rare though. I will go straight away and do a clean up in the cubicle. there have been times where I have hopped into my car and have had a wet and or messy accident I will drive home and get my diaper change. i always have a diaper change before going out though. i am not a fan going out in public with a full diaper on. 

I often have accidents when I go out, but I am always mindful to find a place to clean up and change diapers. I don't like leaving the house with a full diaper, and I always change it into a fresh, clean one before leaving the house. Many times I have been known to have a wet, poopy accident while out shopping. I just finish what I am doing, drive home and get diaper changed.