LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm beginning to get invested in this story! Kathleen diving into this dynamic by signing a contract before a face to face meeting as equals is quite reckless, but at least she has Tiffany looking out for her (albeit with possible ulterior motives). To be fair, it's reckless from both parties.

I'm one with the darkside on this forum as well as UIs in general. I like to read the latest chapters before going to sleep. Could you perhaps look into your work flow? Invision can be wonky with text formatting as you can see from the included screenshot I took of the beginning of your latest post. It's been a while from when I last copied something from Word to this forum, so I don't know exactly what's the easiest fix.

Anyway, thank you for sharing this story! I'm looking forward for more!

Screenshot_20240130_015612_Firefox.thumb.jpg.0d053c931bb12899b390dbcb781499d9.jpg

11 hours ago, TheJ said:

I'm one with the darkside on this forum as well as UIs in general. I like to read the latest chapters before going to sleep. Could you perhaps look into your work flow? Invision can be wonky with text formatting 

I wasn't aware there were multiple themes.  I figured out how to fix it. As a matter of fact, it is an easy fix. Unfortunately, except for the first post, it won't let me fix it on my phone. It will have to wait until I am at my main computer again in a day or two. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

©2018-2024
~o~O~o~

Chapter Ten: Breakfast With Daddie

The following day, she was released from the ragdoll outfit, and after dealing with her bottom, Owner started dressing her by pulling a pink Aurora, also known as Sleeping Beauty, t-shirt over her head. Next, he helped her into a denim jumper. She noticed its waist was way higher than usual and buttoned at her shoulders with large buttons. Examining it more, she saw that it said princess on the front of it.

Before helping her to sit down at the table, he pulled on some denim shorts that … had multiple lace ruffles on the back?!?! … over her padding. After helping her in ruffled socks, he put the same shoes as yesterday on her.

Leading her into the bathroom, he removed what remained of her rag doll face before handing her a small pink toothbrush with toothpaste on it.

While she was brushing her teeth, he unbraided her hair. She found that it made her extremely sad. Something about that braid just felt right.

After her teeth were brushed and her hair unbraided, her clothes were covered with a towel, and he made her lean towards the sink. Moving her hair over her face, he began to wash her hair.

When he was done, he wrapped her hair in the towel he used to protect her clothes. Leading her towards a kitchen table chair, he started to blow dry her hair after removing the towel.

She thought this was so relaxing. She was almost... scratch that, was purring. When the noise of the hair drier died, she felt him braiding her hair in French pigtails before what felt like him tying a bow on each side. The bows brushed against her ears and felt different.

She tried to look at her reflection to see what she looked like but failed miserably. Nothing reflective from the chair she was sitting on.

“Ok, Katie Ann, let's have a little discussion and talk about today’s schedule,” she was told. “As long as you are like this, I am not your Owner or Master. You may call me: Daddie, Uncle, Sir, or Mr. Olsen, though I would prefer not the last one”. 

She nodded while saying, “Ok, Daddie.”

“You are seven going on eight in public. In private, or here, you will be treated a weird combination of Baby, Toddler, and a seven-year-old,” Daddie instructed her.

“After we get back from breakfast, you have homework to do. This afternoon, you have an appointment, and tonight, we have a late Dinner Show. You will be up past your bedtime today,” Daddie continued.

Taking her hand after grabbing a bag, he leads her out of the room and back into the pediatric hallway. Eventually, they made their way to the same restaurant where she had eaten lunch in yesterday. Along the way, she got a glance at herself and her outfit. With her hair up in pigtails with pink bows, she definitely looked like she was seven.  

After the hostess sat them, Daddie took a bib and her sippy out of the bag. The bib was soon around her neck. As Daddie was looking at two menus, she noticed she had a paper with children’s activities and some crayons in front of her. So engrossed in the activities, she didn’t catch what Daddie ordered for himself and barely caught him ordering the smile pancakes and house punch for her.  

The waitress soon returned with her sippy cup and what looked like orange juice for Daddie. Grabbing her sippy cup, she was told, “Both hands, Buttercup.”

Using both hands, she took a sip and then set to work drinking the delicious nectar. She wasn’t sure what the flavor was. There was a hint of pineapple and orange, but there were other flavors she couldn’t place. Her sippy was soon empty, so she handed it to Daddie and returned to her sheet.

“You enjoyed that, didn’t you?” he inquired.

“Yeph, Daddie,” she lisped.

Soon, her sippy was back with a plate of two pancakes that actually smiled at her. Looking at Daddie’s plate, he had an overflowing plate of breakfast foods like yesterday.

She soon lost her plate to Daddie, who put syrup on it and cut the food up before handing it back to her. Going to grab her fork, she realized she had silverware for toddlers. Shrugging, she just ate her food.

Daddie was still eating when she finished her breakfast, so she returned to what items she still had to do on the paper.

After he was done, he took her bib off and then led her up to the suite. Once they got to the room, she was told to sit at the table. Soon after she was seated, she was given her college bag. In the process of spreading her various books around her, she found her sippy cup in the way.

“Katie Ann, that is the last of the house punch ‘til tomorrow, no more refills,” he told her.

~o~O~o~

“Daddie, I am done,” she told him as she was packing her laptop on top of the books in her bag. She noticed that he was watching yet another sports game. She just rolled her eyes at him.

Coming over to her to grab her bag and put it away, he mentioned that she still had three hours till her appointment. “Would you like to play in the playroom for a couple of hours, and then we take a late lunch?”

She nodded her head in affirmation.

“I will come to get you when it is time. Go in the opposite direction in the hall than we normally go, you can’t miss it. You probably hear it before you see it. Oh, and no leaving the Little Wing. Not that you have the code to leave the wing anyways,” he told her as he held the door open for her. 

Turning right instead of left, she headed down the colorful hallway. She had gone about ten doors when she started to hear the faint sound of children playing. Further down the hall, it got louder, and she could tell the voices weren’t so youthful sounding.

She ran out of the hall expanse finally and saw she was on a balcony that overlooked a large play area. The items in it looked to be larger than usual. That teddy bear had to be her height, and someone would have to put her on that large rocking horse. The playhouse had to be one and a half actual stories tall, probably tall enough for an adult to stand in its first floor and stand in the middle of its attic. 

Continuing looking through the balcony bars, she saw that there were maybe ten to fifteen ‘children’ playing. They were dressed in all manners of childish or babyish outfits in all colors. There was a boy in a colorful bib outfit and a girl in a very short baby dress. She then noticed that at least one of the girls was obviously a boy in real life. It was hard to see from this distance, but they all appeared to have the same ID band as she had. Continuing around the balcony rail, she just shyly looked at them, thankful that they hadn’t noticed her yet.  

After finally finding the stairs to get down to the play area, she tried to figure out if her shyness or her resolve to play with those toys was going to win. Slowly going down the stairs, she was glad the playhouse hid the steps from the playroom proper.

Stepping off the last step, all-time froze, and you could hear a pin drop in the room that was just seconds before loud with children's noises. Feeling twenty to thirty eyes on her, she wondered what she had done wrong and if she should run back to Daddie. Then she remembered she didn’t have a clue what room he was in.  

For about a minute, everyone just stared at her. She wanted to run somewhere to hide. Even that attic of the playhouse would be better than this O.K. Corral stand down. Try as she might, she couldn’t get her legs to move, though.

~o~O~o~

Chapter Eleven: The Red Carpet

Finally, the girl in the lavender short baby dress came up to her, carefully grabbed her left arm, and read her band. “She is nineteen,” the girl said, before continuing with a voice deep in respect, and surprise, “and a VIP.”

Like a light switch being turned on, the loud noises returned, with most of the kids ignoring her, except for the lavender girl who never let go of her arm.  

“My name is Sally, Katie. You can join me and play with the dolls,” the lavender girl said as she led the smaller girl to dolls that had to be two-thirds of Buttercup’s size.   

~o~O~o~

The tall crossdressing girl in a pink baby dress had just helped her on the giant rocking horse, and she was being rocked on it since she wasn’t strong enough to rock it herself. She took a second to look around the playroom at what the other children were doing. She looked forward again, and she found Daddie in front of the horse, rocking it now. Smiling, she lisped, “Daddie!”

“A few more minutes rocking, then we have to get lunch in you before your appointment,” he mentioned.

Helping her down, after he stopped rocking the horse, she was instructed to say goodbye to her friends.

She waved goodbye as he led her out of the nursery, not via the steps but by an opening in the half wall. When they got to the door out of the wing, she watched him, this time, enter a code to open the doors.

Instead of taking the elevator like the floor above, Daddie led her down some elegant steps.

She was led to a table in the same restaurant as breakfast. As she was working on the coloring sheet she found in front of her, she felt the bib being tied around her neck. Getting ready to color the kitten’s head, she discovered her sippy cup on top of it. Tasting it, she found it was her normal iced tea.

As she was so concentrated on her artwork, she must have missed Daddie ordering, because the next thing she knew, she had an egg salad sandwich on top of her paper. It was cut in quarters and had no crusts. Daddie appeared to have a Reuben on his plate.

Since Daddie was done eating at about the same time as her, he led her out of the restaurant after stopping to have her cup refilled. She was led down a corridor she hadn’t been down before, and there appeared to be a few shops here. Ice cream shop there, sweets there, clothes here and there, sex toys there... that last one made her blush. He led her into a room, and she discovered it was a bathroom with what looked like a baby changing shelf in a typical public restroom but sized for an adult. Picking her up, he strapped her down before making her dry.

Leading her out of the room after he was done, they went next door. Pausing to read the sign, Daddie almost jerked her arm out of the socket because he didn’t realize she stopped. She saw it was called “Château de Cheveux”. After checking that she was okay, they continued to the check-in counter.

“I have a three o’clock appointment for Princess Telgenhof,” he told the lady.

“Damoiselle Kerri will be right with her,” she heard in reply.

Going over to the waiting area, she saw another Reminisce picking out of the stack on the table. Digging it out, she noticed that it was one she had already read. Darn! 

They didn’t have to wait for long before Katie heard “Princess Telgenhof” being called.

She was led to a lady in what looked to be a simpler version of a royal court dress. Kerri took her hand from Daddie, and he gave the Damoiselle her sippy cup. “You want her hair in a fancy updo fitting for a child? You also paid for us to dress her in a provided outfit, not from the wardrobe?”

Daddie answered affirmatively for both and pointed out that she doesn’t fit in wardrobe outfits.

“Our choice of the updo, or any particular one?”

He let them know that they have complete freedom on the hairdo and, finding out how long it would be, said he would be back then.

Kerri led the little girl to her workstation. It was already set up with a booster seat covered with a towel. Speaking to Katie, she said, “Sorry, Princess Telgenhof, but we don’t usually deal with kids, and clients of this resort are not normally as short as you. We actually borrowed this booster from a Damoiselle relative’s restaurant.”  

Katie nodded. She was surprised by how far most people in this resort went to make her feel like a celebrity, but some of that might be those VIP letters on her band. She was helped on the chair by Kerri and then was covered with a pink cape that had dolls all over it. She found the booster a bit tight but not painfully tight.

Kerri took Katie’s hands out from under the cape and put the fingers in water, sitting in bowls on the side arms of the chair. She then set to work unbraiding the little girl’s hair after removing the bows.

Katie felt her hair being put in a high ponytail and then a small section of the hair being braided. Next thing she knew, her ponytail was being sprayed with hairspray and then curled. Between each bunch being curled, more hairspray was put in her hair. She found it very interesting to watch the Damoiselle work in the mirror. After the whole ponytail was curled, she felt the braid wrapped around the base of her tail.  

Kerri went to work placing bobby pins, holding the braid in place, and raising the curled ponytail. She got out some baby’s breath flowers and started pinning the individual flowers all over the little girl’s hair.  

Stepping back, she took a glance at her handiwork, and liking the results, she covered Princess Telgenhof's entire hairstyle with glitter after making sure the little girl’s face was protected. With the hair done, she set to giving Katie a manicure, complete with a lavender color.  

Katie was surprised when the lady started putting mascara and blush on her. Her lips were the next to be done, and finally, she was told to close her eyes for a second. She felt Kerri spray something over her face. She was allowed to open her eyes and was handed a handheld mirror. Taking the chance to look in the mirror when the lady let her know that they were going to let the nails dry for five minutes, she saw that her hair and face were covered in glitter. She looked like a dressed-up seven-year-old. Other than the glitter, she couldn’t really tell she had makeup on. She knew she had some, but you couldn’t see it. She had flowers all over the place in her hair, but try as she might, she couldn’t see the curls behind her head.

After taking the cape off of Katie, Kerri helped her down before leading her to a good-sized changing room. She could see that there were a few boxes and bags in the room. Kerri set to work undressing her, being particularly careful with her face. After she was down to her padding and binder, she found a silky camisole being placed on her. She was asked to sit down, and then the Damoiselle put white tights on her. She noticed that her bottom would have ruffles again. She watched shiny lavender shoes being put on her before being helped up to a standing position.

Kerri dropped a hoop skirt over the small girl before tying the waist string. Checking to see if Katie’s hips were enough to keep the hoops up, she decided to safety-pin the hoops to the camisole to be safe.

Katie next watched a very full white skirt being dropped over her and tied at the waist. On top of that went a purple skirt, and after seeing a lavender dress being put on her, she felt the buttons on the back of her being buttoned. Finally able to look at herself in the mirror, she had an exquisite lavender taffeta dress on, which had a very full skirt. The front of the skirt split to show the purple taffeta underskirt.

As she was led out of the room to the waiting Daddie, who had changed into a tux with a lavender sash in the meantime, she noticed she made a rustling sound as she walked. She heard Kerri say, “Here she is, Princess Telgenhof.”

“Damoiselle, you outdid yourself! I shall make sure you are well rewarded. Come on, Buttercup, we have a stop to make before the dinner show,” Daddie said.

Daddie led her next door to the photo studio, and the photographer took various pictures of her, standing and sitting after she was taught how to sit in a hoop skirt.

After about thirty minutes of getting her picture taken and a few minutes spent doing a couple of photos with Daddie, she was led down various corridors before stopping in front of what was identified as the ‘Grand Dîner Théâtre.’   

After they checked in, the maitre d' pleaded with Daddie, “Sir Adam, allow me to upgrade you to tier one. I have been instructed to give both of you the whole royal treatment, especially your sub.”

“Will she be able to see from there?”

The maitre d’ mentioned sadly and slowly, as if he had just realized that issue, “Princess Katie probably will not see the whole stage.”

“I will stay with tier two on the side wing, near the stage.”

“Very well, Sir Adam, follow me,” the maitre d’ said, leading them to a table with a candle burning. 

Katie found it very tight with her dress walking between the tables. When she got to the table, she found it was on the second of three tiers, nearest the stage. Daddie made sure she was seated so she saw the whole stage. After she was seated, Daddie handed her a coloring book and some crayons before putting her bib on her to protect her dress.

Daddie ordered a Chardonnay for himself and a Shirley Temple for her when the waitress stopped by for drinks. For the meal, Daddie ordered coq au vin for him and crevettes à la crème for her; she didn’t have a clue what that was. For about thirty minutes, she did people-watching. She saw people wearing fursuits in formal outfits, elegant dresses, tuxes, and childish party dresses, to name a few. She saw basically anything that could be considered to be formal at a BDSM resort on the people entering the theater. She couldn’t figure out how the people in fursuits were going to eat, though.  

Soon, her plate was placed in front of her. It was a shrimp dish in a heavy-looking cream. Taking a sip of the sippy cup, she found she liked this drink as much as the house punch from breakfast. After everyone in the theater was served, the main lights were turned off, so the only lights were the candles on the tables and the stage lights.

“Toto! Toto!” A young-looking actress in a blue gingham outfit started pleading as if searching as she walked through the tables towards the stage carrying a basket.

~o~O~o~

Katie Ann really liked the Wizard of Oz play; she was sad when it was over. Daddie made her wait till they were almost the last in the theater before he started to lead her back to the room. It felt like it was past her bedtime, by maybe an hour or two. She hadn’t really seen a clock for the whole weekend. 

When he got her to the room, he started stripping her out of the dress before dropping a lavender nightie over her head. He left her hair up just because taking it down would delay her bedtime. She needed a bath tomorrow anyway. He scrubbed her face until it was clean, then led her to a room she hadn’t been in before. Opening the door, she realized with a shock that it was a baby nursery, complete with a crib. She wasn’t sure about the fact that she was going to be sleeping in that crib tonight.

As she expected, Daddie put her in the crib, but he left the side down, so it was more like a daybed. She was so tired that she was sound asleep before he had even left the bedroom.

• Like 11
  • BeckyAnne changed the title to Katie Ann [Ch 1 - 11 of 75+]
5 hours ago, BeckyAnne said:

“As long as you are like this, I am not your Owner or Master. You may call me: Daddie, Uncle, Sir, or Mr. Olsen, though I would prefer not the last one”. 

Definitely my favorite thing about this story is this move here! Enjoying this a second time! 🙂

• Like 2

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

Proofread by Jamie M

©2018-2024

~o~O~o~

Chapter Twelve: You Forget Article 9?

After Daddie woke Katie Ann up in her bed in the morning, she was led to the bathroom, where she was stripped naked and placed in an already-filled tub full of bubbles. While she was playing with some bath toys she found in the water, he was undoing her ruined updo from her sleeping on it. Finished with the hair, he turned to wash the regressed girl. He made sure to scrub her face well in case he missed any makeup last night.

She was told to close her eyes, and a bucket full of water was dropped over her head. He must have shampooed her hair three times, working it in well before putting some conditioner in her hair. By then, she looked like a drowned rat.

Helping her out of the tub, she was well dried, and her damp hair was wrapped in a towel. She was led back to the nursery, where he put another binder on her. He slowly pulled a green t-shirt that had Tinkerbell on it over her head, struggling a bit because of the towel.

After picking her up and strapping her down to a changing table, he took care of her padding. Ruffled socks with green bows that matched her shirt were the next to go on. He fed her feet through the leg openings of a pair of denim shortalls. He placed her back on the ground after buttoning the sides of her shortall and releasing her from the table. Looking down, she noticed that the outfit also had a Tinkerbell on the front of it.

After doing up the shortall straps, she was led back to the kitchen table in the suite proper. Again, she was purring as he blow-dried her hair, and then he braided it in French pigtails again. Soon, she felt bows against her ears again, too. He then put a pair of Princess light-up tennis shoes on her feet.

Putting a bowl of cereal in front of her, she was told to eat up. Daddie also told her she could play until it was time to leave after she ate. She went to grab the toddler spoon next to her while Daddie was tying the bib around her neck. Soon, she was telling Daddie she was done. She noticed Daddie was in the process of putting some stuff away from the large pile of things by the door. A large dress bag that she thought probably held the dress from last night was lying over the top of the carrier she came here in. The crate looked full, with her homework bag just barely visible in the door. So, she made the assumption she wasn’t going back to college that way. 

Daddie came over and removed her bib and then escorted her to the door, telling her, “I will come and get you in an hour or two.” Once in the hall, she skipped quickly towards the playroom, running down the steps a little too fast. She had to sit on the bottom step for a few minutes because she felt a dizzy spell coming on.  

One of the kids from yesterday came up to her and asked if she was okay. She answered, “Give me a minute to let my heart rate go down. I get dizzy if my heart rate gets too high.”

Her lightheadedness gone, she ran excitedly to the huge Duplo play table to play with them.  

~o~O~o~

She was in the middle of making her third change to the marble run track when she had the feeling someone was standing behind her. Looking behind her, she saw it was her Daddie. She lisped, “Daddie,” while hugging him.

He told her, “We need to get on the road,” while taking her hand. She was led out of the pediatric wing, down to the lobby via the steps, and to a bathroom. Placing her on another adult-size changing table, he made her bottom dry. Once that was done, she was led to the valet stand right outside the main entrance.

“Sir Adam, your Escalade will be here soon,” the Valet told them.

When the blue Cadillac showed up, the valet opened the passenger back seat. Looking in, Katie Ann noticed there was a lavender car seat there. She assumed that it was for her, which was confirmed when Daddie helped her into it. 

She expected him to seat belt her in. She was, however, surprised when Daddie strapped her in with a five-point harness. He took what looked like a plastic key with him after she was strapped in. 

After he got in the front, he told her, “Katie Ann, there is a bag of car activities next to you, and next to that is a lap desk.”

She felt the car moving as she looked in the bag. There were two magazines inside it, the coloring book from yesterday, and a book that appeared to be a library book. She also discovered a pack of crayons and a box of colored pencils. The magazines were ‘Disney Princess’ and ‘Highlights for Children,’ and they were addressed to ‘Katie Ann Telgenhof’ at what she assumed to be Daddie’s address. She noticed the book was ‘Little House in the Big Woods,’ and it appeared to be checked out from the Riverville Library. Taking the lap desk, she grabbed the Princess magazine and a crayon and started on a puzzle in it.

They weren’t on the road for long when she heard Daddie shout, “Get out of the road, you big fucking dimwit!” Looking up from the story she was reading in the same magazine, she saw a large buck in the middle of their lane of the two-lane road. The deer saw no reason to move, apparently, and she soon felt the car swerve. The swerve caused her head to jerk sideways into the head protection that was prebuilt in her car seat. The harness prevented her body from moving, but the swerve had caused her reading material to go to the other side of the car out of her reach. She listened for the sound of a crash, but none came, which made her quite pleased.

Daddie, being very shaken up, pulled off the road when he came to a broad shoulder spot. Leaning down against the steering wheel to catch his wits, he jerked his head up when he remembered that his adoptive daughter was in the backseat. Turning around, he asked, “You okay, Buttercup?”  

“I am fine, Daddie. My chair protected me, though my bag is on the other side of the car,” was her reply.

Giving her back the bag, he told her, “Let me take a few, then we'll be back on the road.” After taking a few minutes, Daddie continued driving. They may have been back on the road in maybe a half-hour when Daddie pulled into a McDonalds. After parking, he came to her side door and whispered to her, “How old are you?”

“Seven, Daddie?” She asked quietly, unsure.

He patted her head, “Very good, Buttercup,” he told her. Satisfied, he used the key to let her out of the car seat. Taking her hand, they went into order. He got her a girl’s chicken nugget happy meal with iced tea. She didn’t catch what he ordered himself. She was too busy looking at the big play area, complete with tubes, slides, and a ball pit. She felt a hand on her back directing her to a table near the play area.

She tried to claim ‘not hungry’ halfway through her meal so she could get to the play area faster, but it didn’t work. With a pout on her face, she ate the rest of the meal. After she was really done, Daddie removed her shoes after telling her she could play for about thirty minutes.

“Katie Ann, we have to get back on the road; we have some people expecting us,” Daddie told her as he put her shoes back on. After she was strapped in, they were back on the road. She grabbed the Highlights because she had finished the other magazine.

About an hour later, she was engrossed in the book when Daddie said, “We are at our destination, Katie Ann.”

She looked up to see she was at … HER PARENTS HOUSE?!?!?!? Knowing how she was dressed, she got very scared. She angrily shouted, “Why are we here? Get me the fucking hell out of here!” She tried to escape from the confines of the child seat, thrashing this way and that way. Any place but here would be better, even the neighbor's playhouse in their backyard. Try as she might, though, she was stuck in the chair.

“KATHLEEN ANNABELLE TELGENHOF, do I have to remind you about Article 2 and Article 9?”

Calming down, she shook her head violently, no, while pouting.

Releasing her from her prison, he held her hand firmly and went to the door her father had opened for them.  

“Nice to finally meet you after all this talking. I am George, this is my wife, Marlene,” her father said.

“Adam and you, of course, know Katie Ann,” Daddie Adam said while shaking hands with both of her parents.

“Why the pouty face, sweetie?” Marlene asked.

“She isn’t too happy to be here. As a matter of fact, I think she is quite upset to be here. She was happily reading a book until five minutes ago,” Daddie Adam mentioned. “I think she was going to run and hide if she could get out of the car, weren’t you?”

Katie just slowly nodded her head.

Her mother asked her, “How would you get back to college without letting us see you?”

“I didn’t think that, though,” she admitted.

“Do you have a location to change her bottom?” Daddie changed the subject.

“I will gladly do it,” her mother replied.

“Cheers. Here is her diaper bag and her crotch unsnaps,” Daddie Adam mentioned, handing her mother a lavender diaper bag.

Marlene led her daughter to the little girl’s room. After the door was closed, she started interrogating her, “Are you happy with this lifestyle? Why the pouty face? Are you being mistreated?”

Katie Ann took a breath as she lay down on the bed and replied slowly as if getting her thoughts, “I am not being mistreated. Like my now Daddie said, I was quite happy with this lifestyle ‘til five minutes ago. As a matter of fact, it felt exactly right, and I was having fun. He dressed me up as a cat on Friday. That outfit's tail was the only thing this whole weekend. I really didn’t think you and my bio-Daddie would ever find out. Are you happy with me?”

“Okay. Just making sure you are not being mistreated. We’re happy as long as you are happy. I want you to call if you are being mistreated,” was Marlene’s reply as she changed her daughter. “I have to admit, I thought I was well done changing your diapers,” she teased. “Speaking about that, how do you like wearing diapers again?” she continued.

Katie could only blush as her mother snapped her shortall back up. “Strangely, I found I don’t mind them peeing. I find the solid stuff unpleasant, but I don’t have a choice in the matter,” she answered her Mommy. As she was being led back to the living room, she heard her Daddie George telling her other Daddie, “Thank you for sending us a copy of the contract,” which caused her mouth to drop open in shock. 

Daddie Adam, seeing the regressed girl, instructed her, “Now that you are dry, you can stick your nose in the corner for your language in the car,” causing her to pout yet again. 

“What are your long-term plans for her?” her father asked as she stuck her nose in the corner.

“I don’t mind you knowing, but I do mind her knowing. How about I tell you that when I call about the details this week. I will make sure the doctor's office gets the insurance card you just gave me.” her other Daddie answered, completely ignoring the fact she was in the room being punished.

She heard her father, George, confirm that was ok.

“As I promised you the first time I contacted you last month, I will keep you firmly in the loop about what is happening to Katie Ann,” her Daddie Adam said.

Katie Ann thought about how she got here, being punished in the house she grew up in. Not by her parents but by someone she met online. While her parents watched and allowed it without comment. It also seemed to her that her parents knew more about what was going to happen to her than she did. She knew she had no leg to stand on to complain about that. Daddie made the choices for her while she was with him. Like it or not, she felt pulled to him and would go to the ends of the earth to follow him.

“Dinner is ready,” her Mommie said from the kitchen.

After being told she could get out of the corner, she took her regular seat at the table. However, the bib she found around her neck was far from ordinary.

After her mother set a cup of peach tea in front of her, Daddie Adam asked, “What is that?”

“Peach Tea, it is her favorite,” her mommie said with a hint of questioning if she had done something wrong.

“I will allow it. Katie Ann, remember - two hands,” he answered.

After a dinner of spaghetti and meatballs and a small bowl of cookie dough ice cream for dessert, Daddie Adam mentioned they better get on the road if Buttercup wants to get to college today.  

Her mother handed Daddie Adam a small stack of papers, telling him, “Here is some mail for her.”

Soon, Katie was strapped back in the car seat, and she settled back into her book for the hour long journey.

When they were back at the college, after letting her out of the car, she was handed her car activity bags. They then stopped at the back, where he grabbed her backpack and another bag. Taking her hand, the two of them walked back up to the cluster.

When she walked into the room, everyone was so shocked by her appearance that all their mouths dropped as a group. Katie Ann ignored them, opened her door, and found Allison doing homework in the room. She greeted her.

“Nice clothes and hair, Kath,” Ally mentioned.

“Thank you, I like them,” Katie said as Daddie put the two bags on her bed.

“OK, Katie Ann, I will see you in two weeks. Make sure that book gets back to me then,” Daddie told her as he hugged her.

After he was gone, she looked to see what was in the other bag and found where the stuff he took with him was. Looking in it, she found her phone, keys, both IDs, the mail her mother had given him, and a pack of girls’ Huggies pull-ups. Grabbing the book and her phone out of the car bag, she headed out to the cluster. She decided she would deal with the rest later.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • BeckyAnne changed the title to Katie Ann [Ch 1 - 12 of 75+]
3 hours ago, Toet said:

Sir Adam must be a rich man if he can pay for all that. I hope for Katie Ann's sake that he obtained it all legally.

I assure you he has legally earned or inherited all of his money. The Olsens are respected lawyers well known in their area of Pennsylvania. 

Oh wow! What a way to blindside her. In Kath's position I would probably have a panic attack and never be able to trust him again, but for the story I like how it emphasises that as a little she has no say in the matter.

In a story: kinda kinky. In reality: relationship crushing abuse of trust.

I think one of the first times I really feel like you can trust him, is when he does this surprise visit to her parents. It's definitely a move that shows he cares about her, and not just about a plaything. I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters on here too! 🙂

• Like 1

Katie Ann

By
Becky Anne

Proofread by Jamie M

©2018-2024

~o~O~o~

Chapter Thirteen: Explaining To Do

Tiffany had been camped out in the cluster most of the day, waiting to see when - and if - Kath would show up. According to the wretched contract, he could drop her off tomorrow morning, but the little girl couldn’t miss any classes. She tried texting her sister twice to see when they would return but got no answer.

She only ate tasteless microwave food today, scared that she might miss Kath’s return. It was getting late, eight o’clock, and nothing really interesting was on the television anymore. About fifteen minutes later, she saw the cluster door being open. During which, that Adam walked in with a seven or eight-year-old little girl.  

The girl had a Tinkerbell shortall on, with ruffled socks and light-up shoes on her feet. Her hair was braided in pigtails with light green bows in her hair.  

When Tiff and the rest of the group realized that it was Kath, they all dropped their mouths because that was the last thing they expected. True, the cluster sometimes treated Kath as a little girl, but they didn’t expect her to actually dress like one. Especially one where you couldn’t tell that she was a college-age student. How the heck did that flat chest happen? Tiff couldn’t figure it out. The Kath she knew didn’t exactly have big breasts, but you could tell they were there. This version of her friend had a flat chest and no evidence of breasts.

Tiff, full of questions, wanted to run and ask them, but Kathleen ignored her and the rest of the group and went into her dorm room.

Soon, Adam left Kathleen’s room without her, and still, Tiffany resisted the urge to run to the dorm room.

Katie soon came out of her room, and seeing Tiffany, she sighed, knowing what was coming. She soon came to where Tiffany was and sat next to her. “Hi, big sister, I expect you got questions,” she whispered to Tiff as she turned her phone on.

“Yes, I do, little girl. We can start with how old you are. I am having trouble believing you are nineteen?”

Smirking, she replied, “Is seven more believable? I appear to have a few text messages from you, too, sis.” 

“I am hungry. You can tell me about your weekend at the student center over dessert,” was Tiff’s reply.

Katie Ann said, “Let me get my keys and money,” heading towards her room.

Tiffany told her she wasn’t dressed to pay. But the little girl insisted that she needed her keys at least and pointed out her bedtime. Allison wasn’t in the room when both of them got to Katie’s room. The older girl, by looks, asked what was in all the bags on the younger girl's bed.

“My car activities for the ride here, two children’s magazines, a coloring book, and this book,” Katie started as she set the book next to the bag, “the other one has my supplies, and loosely in it is the stuff he took with us,” she continued as she dug out her keys from that bag. 

“Supplies?” Tiffany started to ask. She then saw the pull-up bag peeking out, “Pull-ups?” while patting the little girl on the bottom. She pointed out that the regressed girl was wearing pull-ups.

“No, I am not,” Katie responded with a blush. There were no further words on the subject as they headed to the student union.

On the way over to the cafe in the union, Katie gave Tiffany a quick version of her weekend. She concluded with, “It was a good weekend, though there were two items I didn’t like. But I especially liked the Wizard of Oz play on Sunday,” as Tiffany was opening the door for her.

“I will have your chicken tenders, and this little one will have a chocolate cream pie. Two iced teas too, please,” Tiffany ordered from the student worker when they got to the cafe.

They crawled in a booth away from everyone. Tiffany started interrogating the regressed girl, and Katie Ann answered as honestly as she could. One of the questions was as they were winding down, “So are you required to wear these clothes and the supplies between visits?” 

The little girl responded with, “Supplies? No, I might, but not required. Clothes, no, but I lost the clothes I was wearing on Friday. These replaced them. So unless I want to spend money, these are my tennis shoes now,” pointing at her feet.

The older girl’s final question was a loaded question, “What do you think your parents would think?”

“That was the second of the two items that I didn’t like. The cat tail was the first, and the second is the reason that I came inches away from a very red bum today. They already know. Daddie informed them himself. As a matter of fact, we stopped there for dinner today. They have their own copy of the contract, too,” Katie said with a sigh. “He also told them that he would gladly keep them informed of his plans for me when I was not around,” she continued.

“Hmm, maybe I should call him to try and get the plans... Nah, it would be too easy to spill the beans to you,” Tiffany thought out loud. “Come on, little sister, it will be your bedtime soon.”

The little girl just responded by sticking her tongue out to the first bit, yet followed Tiffany back to the dorm. Once back in Katie’s room, Tiffany, like a big sister, helped the little girl get ready for bed. She left the pigtails in the hair at the young girl’s insistence. As Tiff was helping her out of the clothes, the older girl did finally find out what was under the shortalls. The regressed girl did insist on a pull-up for bed. Nine thirty on the dot, Tiff was tucking the little girl in. She walked out of the door, shaking her head at all the changes that just felt right for some reason.

~o~O~o~

Katie was in the cluster, half-reading the last of the Little House book and a half talking to her Daddie on her laptop the Wednesday before the Friday she was going to see him next. “Daddie, I need to run to the bank before they close to get some quarters for laundry,” she told him, trying to let him know why she was leaving.

He replied that he would do it if she brought it with her and if she could make it till the weekend. Katie thought that was too good to be true. There had to be a catch, so she asked him.

“There is always a catch, Buttercup. I will seize any clothes I don’t want you to have. That is your catch,” he informed her. As the conversation progressed, he instructed her, “I will pick you up between one and one-thirty in your cluster on Friday. Don’t worry about food. We will stop on the way.” He continued by telling her to bring her homework, the car activities bag, and her laundry if she desired. Continuing, she was instructed to lock her purse in her desk drawer after taking the same items out of it as last time. Finally, she was informed, “Remember, any clothes you wear, you might not get back.” With the instructions delivered, the conversation returned to the mundane items, like her running out of pull-ups.

~o~O~o~

Katie Ann was doing her homework Thursday evening when she was cornered by Tiffany, as she expected was going to happen. “When is Adam picking you up?”

The little girl, who right now had her hair in unbraided pigtails, told Tiff that she was welcome to hang around the cluster. He would be there after one. She didn’t have to hang out in her room. She was free to roam around. Tiffany, satisfied with the answer, let her sister get back to her homework.   

• Like 8
  • BeckyAnne changed the title to Katie Ann [Ch 1 - 13 of 75+]

Katie Ann

By
Becky Anne

Proofread by Jamie M

©2018-2024

~o~O~o~

Chapter Fourteen: Can I Have One

Katie wasn’t in such a rush to go back to her room this time after class. Her Daddie had given her thirty minutes today. She made sure everything she needed, including her laundry, was on her bed. She placed the library book inside her activities bag on top of her dirty laundry. Setting her keys and IDs in her laundry, she locked her purse in her drawer. Turning her phone off, she placed that with them, too. Once she grabbed the ‘Secret Garden’ book she checked out of the library this week, she headed out into the cluster to wait.

Just as she expected, Tiffany was also in the common room. She told Tiff, “Get some lunch, sister. I will be fine.” The older girl assured Katie that she would get some lunch after the little girl left. 

Shrugging, Katie just started reading her book, waiting for her Daddie. Almost three-quarters of an hour later, her Daddie walked into the dorm frustrated. After seeing his girl, he apologized, “Sorry for the lateness. Traffic was terrible, Buttercup.”

Looking at the clock, she shrugged and replied, “It just turned one-thirty, you are not late,” as she got up to hug him.

Seeing the low-cut shirt she was wearing, he wondered out loud about what she was wearing. She gave a reply, “A clean shirt that I don’t mind losing. I haven’t done laundry in about a month. Clean clothes are in short supply.”

Tiffany couldn’t hold back her giggles from her little sister’s answer.

Katie Ann stuck out her tongue at her big sister for those giggles. That earned her a tap under the chin from Daddie, causing her to jump in surprise.

Taking her hand, he said, “Let’s get you changed out of this waste of cloth on your body.” He led her to her dorm room and put a new binder on her after taking her shirt off. Soon, she found a Hello Kitty t-shirt being pulled over her head. She noticed that he had thrown the shirt she used to be wearing in the trash in the room.

Then he had her lie down so he could put her in a diaper. Padding done, he put her back in the same jeans and put her shoes back on. Having her sit on her bed, she felt him braiding her hair in pigtails. Soon, she was feeling bows against her ears again, too.

Grabbing Katie Ann’s backpack and the laundry basket, he went through the door she opened for him, then she followed him through the door. Back in the commons, she gave Tiffany a hug goodbye, “See you Sunday, big sis.”

Tiffany was amazed at the change again and had to get her wits about her. Returning the hug, she said, “You too, little girl.”

Katie Ann started down the stairs towards the car, with her Daddie carrying her stuff behind her. Getting to the vehicle, he opened the back and set the items inside. They went to her car door and then strapped her in her car seat. He made sure to take the key with him.

He headed back to the trunk to get her car bag before closing the hatch. Setting it next to her, he closed the door. After walking to the driver's seat, he started driving to his home.

Settling in for an hour's ride, Katie reached into her activity bag. She found the coloring book and two books, the “Secret Garden” book and a new one, “Farmer Boy’. Where the other library book went, she wasn’t sure. She wondered if there was a magazine in there since she liked to do them first, but found none this trip. She decided to continue reading the Secret Garden book for the ride.

They hadn’t even left Mountain before Daddie decided to get lunch, stopping at a Cracker Barrel. After releasing her from the harness, they went hand in hand to the restaurant. Katie Ann, noticing a rack of Halloween costumes, tried to pull Daddie towards them. She was saying excitedly, “Daddie! Costumes!” 

She was told food first, then they would look in the store. But she insisted on the costumes multiple times, causing him to reply. “I am sure I can find a corner in this place for your nose, Katie Ann Telgenhof.”

Knowing he would do it too, she quickly followed him to where the hostess sat them in the dining area. She was handed a children’s menu and a small packet of crayons as she sat down at the table.

Flipping the menu over to do the items on the back, Daddie made her pick an item from the front first. Pointing to the grilled cheese sandwich, Katie returned to her fun games. After her sandwich and iced tea were done, she was made to wait till Daddie slowly finished his lunch.  

Pulling him towards the costumes, she said, “Can I get a costume, Daddie? Plllleeeaaassseee!”

Finally, back to the costumes, Daddie had her stand still while he held a few up to her to size them. She was asked if she was a good girl. She responded while having puppy dog eyes, “Daddie, I am always a good girl.” That statement caused him to roll his eyes at her. 

“Pick one of these. They appear to be your size,” Katie was instructed. She picked out a pink generic princess costume. Daddie tried it on her for size right in the store. Being satisfied with the fit, he put the pointy hat on her head. After that, he put a neck strap under her chin. Leaving the whole kit and caboodle on her, he tied the sash of the costume. He grabbed the tags and led her to the cashier to pay for her new costume and the food.

Leading her still in the costume to the car, she was helped into her car seat. He had to really bunch up the skirt to get to her crotch strap. Once he found the strap, he strapped her firmly in the seat. Getting in the front seat, he turned around and said to her, “You have me wrapped firmly around your thumb, silly girl.” He was thinking about how she had just puppy-dogged herself into a costume.

Shrugging, Katie Ann just turned back to her book for the continued ride. She was far in the fantasyland of her book. It felt like she was standing right next to Mary from the book. She was shortly pulled out of her book fantasyland by Daddie, saying they were here.

Looking out of the front window, she saw a large brick house. From her viewpoint, she could just barely see a turret on the other corner of the house from the driveway. The front corner nearest her was a huge porch. It looked to her that the house had to be built in the late 1800s. Daddie drove to the back, where he parked the car in an attached wood garage.

Unstrapping her, she was led into a room he called the mudroom. He stopped to take both of their shoes off. Next, he led her into a large kitchen. She noticed that the table had a high chair sitting at it. She assumed that was for her. They went through the dining room to what he called the parlour.   

Handing her the activities bag, she was told to keep herself occupied while he got her stuff out of the car. Soon, he was back, and after struggling to check her bottom under all her layers, he said to her, “Buttercup, You are only damp. I have set your homework at the kitchen table. You are to do that while I do your laundry.”

Back in the kitchen, she saw that the high chair tray was off. She was surprised when Daddie unexpectedly picked her up and sat her on the chair. Scrunching up her princess costume skirt, he strapped her in. He then put her as close to the table as she could go. Patting her homework bag, he said: “Have at it, Princess.”

Nodding, she said, “Ok, Daddie,” while getting her homework out. 

He handed her a sippy cup full of iced tea before disappearing towards the mudroom.  

~o~O~o~

As she was doing the final bit of homework, Katie Ann knew she had a problem, a severe problem. She said loudly with some worry, “Daddie, my diaper is leaking badly.” Not knowing where he was. Not seeing a response, she said it even louder and more worried in her voice.

She heard what sounded like footsteps running down the steps. After Daddie skidded to a halt near her, he undid her from the highchair. Helping her down, he led her to the parlour. Once there, he proceeds to strip her of her soaked costume and jeans after removing her hat. “I guess these will have to go to the laundry too, though technically, you are supposed to lose these oversized jeans, anyways,” he told her as he helped her down on a changing pad.

While he was changing her, he asked, “Homework all done, Baby?”

“I finished the last little bit while I was screaming my head off,” she said with a smirk.

When she was finally changed, without putting pants on her, he picked her up and set her in front of the TV. Turning the television on to Disney Junior, he said to her, “I am going to clean your mess up in the kitchen and then cook us some dinner.”  

She settled into watching the TV, snuggling up with a teddy bear she found in the room. Noticing Daddie coming back into the room, she was surprised when a pacifier got stuck in her mouth before he left again.

A program on the TV later she was picked up and carried to the Kitchen. She was soon strapped in the highchair again, this time with the tray. With her bib around her neck, she found a hot dog on the bun cut into slices with baked beans on a princess plate set in front of her. After Daddie placed a sippy cup and toddler silverware next to it, she was instructed to eat it up. Once he finished his own cheeseburger, her face was scrubbed. She was then released and carried in front of the television again.

She heard the doorbell ring and watched Daddie go to the front door in the room. “Nice to always see you, Jill. Do you need help?” she heard Daddie say.

“Please, there is a container of my supplies in the car. So this is the little cutie I am going to do, Adam?”

“Yes, that is Katie Ann,” Daddie said, going out to the car.

Jill, a lady about Daddie’s age, stepped into the room holding a bag of materials. The regressed girl couldn’t make out what they all were, but one thing she could tell was there were at least two rolls of duct tape in there. After the words “the little cutie I am going to do” and Tiffany's suspiciousness of Daddie, she started to get worried, no scratch that, she went straight to scared. She was so sure they were going to kill her and dispose of her body. She was so afraid she started hyperventilating, and her heart rate raced. The next thing she knew, the room was spinning, and her breath was gone. Then everything blacked out.

Jill was setting stuff down in the kitchen for her tasks when she glanced at Katie Ann. With worry in her voice, she asked Adam, “Did your little girl just blackout and faint?”

Adam ran out of the kitchen so fast that Jill had to dodge him. He picked up the lifeless, stiff girl and, with worry, said, “Kathleen? Stay here, Kathleen. Daddie’s got you.”

Kathleen started coming to, finding herself on Daddie’s lap, still scared, trying to get away from him. She heard Daddie saying, “Kathleen! Relax! No one is going to hurt you. You being scared isn’t doing your body any good either.”

“Aunt Jill here is going to make a dress form out of you. You will not be hurt.” He continued, “Take this aspirin because your head is going to hurt,” handing her a pill while putting water against her lips.

“Arms up, little one,” Auntie said. After the little one did it, she found her Hello Kitty tee being pulled off her. The shirt she had on the first time she met Daddie was soon dropped over her head. This shirt was one of her favorites until he had seized it.

“Katie Ann, can you stand in the middle of the room? No one is going to hurt you. You are too precious to hurt. Please hold your arms out straight so they are out of the way, too,” Daddie instructed her.

Aunt Jill proceeded to wrap her with multiple lays of duct tape. She wrapped Katie’s neck area with a shrink wrap before wrapping that, too. When they were done, she had about three to four layers of duct tape on her from her lower bum to the chin area. Katie noticed that they didn’t do her arms, but they did her shoulders. 

“Katie Ann, I need you to be completely still while I cut you out of this outfit. I don’t want the scissors nicking you,” Aunt Jill told her.

“What next?” Daddie asked as Aunt Jill carefully and slowly cut the little girl out of the duct tape dress form.

“You might want to make outfits for grown-up her, right? We will then do her chest next, leaving the messy one for last.”

Helping her to her highchair, he strapped her in. He then exchanged her binder for one of her Victoria's Secret bras. They proceeded to wrap her chest and lower neckline with shrink wrap before duct-taping the same area.

“I won’t mind if you ruin that bra. She is losing it anyway,” Daddie said as Auntie cut her out.

He proceeded to take her bows out of her hair. He told her, “Buttercup, you are going to get really messy with this next step we are going to do,” as he pulled a garbage bag that he had cut an opening in it over her head. She was protected with plastic from her neck down, with only her head sticking out of the bag.

Taking what looked like a wig cap, Auntie covered her hair with it. Both of them then started to cover all exposed skin and the wig cap with vaseline. They ignored her eyes for now. Daddie instructed her, “Don’t taste this stuff, especially the stuff to come. They're both icky, Sweetheart.” Putting a paper straw in her mouth, making sure it went in beyond her teeth, he continued with, “Don’t crush this and keep it as still as possible actually keep your whole body as still as possible. We are going to make a mold of your head.” 

They then started spreading what can only be described as a slimy glob all over her head. When it was just her nose and eyes showing, she was instructed to close her eyes loosely. She felt more Vaseline being put on her. She felt straws being pushed into her nose nostrils next. They spread the silicone over the remaining bits of her face so she was entirely covered. She was told that this coat was one of three, and then they promptly put the other two coats on her.  

She was then wrapped in plaster, making it so they could easily split it in two later. When everything dried, they took the rear plaster half off her and then, slitting the back of the mold, slid it forward off her, taking extreme care of her ears and where the straws were.

Daddie took a wet wipe and, cleaned her mouth and eyes area, and handed her a sippy cup of iced tea. Turning to Aunt Jill, he said, “Thank you for your time and expertise.”

“I will let you know when the items are done. I think she deserves a well-earned reward.”

“Her reward will have to be a cookie for now. It is time for a bath and then bedtime for her,” he told her Auntie, handing the still very messy girl a cookie. Then he helped Auntie Jill carry all the items back to her car.

Coming back to her, he unstrapped her. Slowly, he carried her upstairs in her messy state to the bathroom, where the tub was already filled with bubbles. Taking the bag off over her head and then losing the diaper and bra, all went in the trash in the room. After he removed the wig cap from her hair, he set the girl, whose face and neck were still mostly covered with Vaseline, in the water. Taking wet wipes, he wiped as much of the Vaseline he could off her face.

Handing her some toys, Daddie told her he would be back. After a bit, he came back and thoroughly scrubbed the little girl so she looked and felt clean. Taking her out of the tub, she was dried with a towel and wrapped in it, then led her down the hall to a door.  

Opening the door, she noticed that it was a room with part of it inside the turret. The top of the walls was lavender with a painted flower and a picket fence mural on the bottom half. All furniture in the room looked like dollhouses and matched the bottom half of the walls. Above the picket fenced toddler’s bed, with its dollhouse headboard, were pink letters on the wall, which spelled KATIE ANN in a graceful curve. The letters pointed out that this was indeed her room. 

Leading her over to a changing table, he picked her up and strapped her down. After putting her padding and a binder on her, he took her down. Soon, a princess nightie was dropped over her head, and then he patted the toddler's bed in the room.  

After the little girl crawled into the bed, he tucked her in and asked her, “How is your head?”

Katie Ann answered, “It huurrrtttsss Daddie.”

“Unfortunately, I can’t give you another pill. It has not been long enough. We will be seeing a doctor about the dizziness and headaches that you have.” And with his piece spoken, he pulled a book from the dollhouse headboard and started reading to the little girl.  

When I was little, I was a baby.
When I was little, I cried a lot.
Now, I use words.
NO!
When I was little, I didn’t know I was a girl.
My mom told me. *

~o~O~o~

*:When I was Little by Jamie Lee Curtis

• Like 13
  • BeckyAnne changed the title to Katie Ann [Ch 1 - 14 of 75+]
25 minutes ago, Tracey said:

Jill’s visit was not what I expected when she arrived.

I was expecting that she would transform Katie into a toddler or a baby for the weekend.

A little spoiler: This is the one and only time Jill is around. She is talked about multiple times. She is called Aunt Jill, but she has no relationship with Adam or Katie. She is the seamstress that Adam uses to make custom outfits for Katie. 

Katie Ann

By
Becky Anne

Proofread by Jamie M

©2018-2024

~o~O~o~

Chapter Fifteen: Appointment for Katie Ann

Katie Ann rolled out of bed at first light and decided to see what she could do to keep herself occupied until Daddie got up. Her books and other activities were downstairs, and she thought going for them might get her in trouble. She found a coloring book and some crayons in one of the dollhouse bookcases. Heading to the turret part of the room, she was glad to find it had comfortable window seats. She could barely see the room door from the window seat she picked, though. Lying on her belly, she colored while watching the world go by. 

Daddie had woken up and, after making himself ready for the day, headed to deal with this regressed daughter. Finding her bed empty and her not visible in the room from where he stood, he screamed down the hall, scared, “KATIE ANN!”

“Here I am, Daddie,” she said cheerfully from the turret. 

He was looking the other way, not expecting the answer to come from that direction. So he almost snapped his head towards the way the sound came. Walking into the turret, he said softly and without any anger, “What are you doing, sweetie?”

Her reply was, “Coloring Barbie and watching the world go by.”

“I need to get you dressed. You have two appointments today, Buttercup,” he told her. He proceeded to help her up and lead her to the changing table. Pulling her nightie off first, he lifted her up and strapped her down before changing her bottom. While she was still up there and convenient to reach, a set of her frilly socks was placed on her feet. With that task done, she was set back on the floor.

A simple yellow cotton dress was dropped over her head before yellow bows were tied in her hair. They headed to the mudroom to put some Mary Janes on her after they had breakfast. Heading to the car, she was soon strapped in the car seat. Finding her activities next to her, she continued reading her book.

She felt the car move as she was deep in placing herself in the book. Daddie must not have driven far because the next thing she knew, he was telling her, “We’re here, Buttercup.” She looked up to see they were parked in front of a generic strip mall. What the name or the purpose of the stop, she couldn’t figure out from her vantage point.  

Daddie helped her out of the car before taking her hand and leading her to a door. Walking in, the lady behind the counter greeted them with, “Welcome to Images Hair. How may I help you?”

“We have a 10 o’clock with Angela for Katie Ann Telgenhof,” Daddie responded.  

The lady offered them a seat and let them know that Angela would be with them shortly. Katie Ann saw an activity cube sitting in the corner. Even though it was meant for babies, she still sat next to it. She started playing with it to pass the time. Her Daddie just smiled at her, and on the way, she kept herself occupied.

Soon, she heard, “Katie?” from the salon area. Dusting herself off, she headed to where Daddie was waiting. She then followed the lady and her Daddie towards a chair with the already waiting booster.

Angela helped Katie onto the chair before covering the little girl with a pink cape. Turning to Daddie, Angela asked what she was doing to Katie’s hair.

He said, “Give her bangs, trim the rest, please. Can you also set her hair in ringlets when you are done, too, please?”

“Am I washing it?” she asked.

“Please,” was the reply before he went to the waiting area.

Turning to the regressed girl, “Let’s get your pretty bows and braids out of your hair.” Mumbling to herself, “Someone is an expert in doing braids.”

“What grade are you in and what school do you go to, Katie,” she asked as she was removing her right braid.

Katie Ann, with a slight worry, thought hard about that because Daddie never briefed her on these questions and the lady expected an answer. She would have to make up the answers on the fly. “I am in second grade at Clearwater Elementary.”

“Clearwater? That is a bit far away. Let me help you down so we can go wash your hair,” the lady said, helping Katie down.

“Mommy lives there, Daddie here,” she answered as she followed the lady to a chair sitting by a sink. The lady had her kneel in the chair, so her head was a bit higher. Angela soon started to wash the regressed girl’s hair with shampoo, which smelled like bubblegum. By the time her hair was done, she was purring loudly.

After Katie was back in the original chair, Angela didn’t take long trimming the regressed girl's hair. The stylist continued by giving her bangs just in front of her face. The hairstylist started to blow dry her hair before giving her the requested tight ringlets. Angela was using plenty of hairspray between curling.  

After Angela was done, she tied a bow on top of the curls. She continued by taking the cape off Katie and helping the little girl down. Finally, she led the young girl over to the waiting Adam. 

Daddie said, “Angela, she looks wonderful. We will see you in two to three months,” as he was tending to the money. Taking his daughter, he went to the car before strapping her in the car. Leaving the strip mall, he told her, “Katie, you look pretty. We have a 45-minute to hour drive to our next appointment. Kathleen, I am interested in your thoughts.”

“About the hair? I really do look cute, and they treat a child my height a lot better than an adult my height. They treated adult me with pity. For little me, it was just another child. Oh… If anyone asks, I am a second grader in Clearwater Elementary school living with my Mommie during the week,” she said, finishing the last bit in giggles. “About my apparent new age and lifestyle? I am fine with being your child.”

“Thank you, Katie Ann, enjoy your book,” Daddie said, returning to his driving. They stopped en route at McDonald's for lunch, specifically a happy meal for her. Soon afterward, they were pulling into the driveway of a farmhouse in the country. He showed up at her door and then let her out of her harness. They walked hand in hand to the door. After he opened it up, she walked into what looked like a waiting room stuffed with toys. Daddie spoke, “We are a little early for Katie Ann Telgenhof’s appointment,” as she was looking around the room. She noticed that they were not alone. There were two other ‘children’ in the room. They were adults like her in children's clothes. One was wearing a pink babyish dress, and the other was a boy wearing overalls.

“Please fill these forms out. Doctor Carla will be with you as soon as we can,” the lady behind the counter said.

Katie Ann got nervous because she had always hated the doctor's office. She also didn’t know if this one actually knew she was an adult. But then again, those other kids were obviously adults, just dressed young. “Is this an actual Doctor’s office or a play Doctor’s office?” she wondered. She doubted a play Doctor’s office would have forms to fill out. Daddie did say something about talking to the doctor about her lightheadedness last night. 

While he sat down to fill out whatever the forms were, she went to find something to keep herself occupied. Spying a Highlights peeking out from under the pile on the table, she took it and situated herself near the other children.

She hadn’t been reading for long when she heard, “Kathleen, can you come here and help me with this family history.” Coming over to her Daddie, she filled out the questionnaire as much as she knew. She took her chance to glance at her forms, pointing to Daddie that she had her appendix out when she was eleven in 1998. That last statement caused the other girl to snap her head towards where the little girl was.

After the adult task was done, Katie Ann returned to where she had left the Highlights and continued reading it. Soon after both other children’s names were called, she heard “Katie.” She headed to the counter, where a lady was standing. 

“You are a cutie. I am Nurse Lori. Let's start with your weight and height,” the lady said as she led the girl to where a scale was. After the little girl’s shoes were removed, the nurse had her stand on the scale. “You are shorter than most people standing here,” Lori said as she lowered the height gauge. Tasks at the scale done, she led the small group to a room next door, which had Sesame Street characters on the wall. “Please strip her. You can leave her socks on,” she told Daddie.

“Take her binder and diaper off, too?” he asked.

Checking her chart, she answered, “Yes, on the diaper. And … “ Lori started as she was checking the chart. “... Yes, because you have her signed up for a gynecological check-up,” causing Katie Ann’s mouth to drop before pouting.

After the nurse stepped out, the little girl was soon naked, sitting on the examination table in the room. She was kicking her legs very nervously, making the paper under her crinkle. By now, she had figured out this was an actual medical clinic that specialized in children like her. They are actually adults but are treated like children. She also knew because the nurse said the magical gynecological word, she wasn’t going to like all the prodding she was going to get here.

Soon, the nurse was back. “Katie, let us get those vitals,” she said as she wrapped a blood pressure band around the little girl's arm. Katie Ann felt the band get tight on her arm while Lori was listening to her blood flow. After her blood pressure was done, the nurse took her pulse at her wrist.

After her pulse was done, Katie was asked to get on her tummy so Lori could take her temperature. It caused her to think of a way to take her temperature on her back. The only place on her back was her bum. She exclaims, “My temperature!” figuring this was going to be the tail all over again.

“Oh, you do have a voice. Yep, that is how we take temps at this clinic,” the nurse said as she helped the girl flip over.  

Daddie mentioned, “Yeah, Katie Ann is quite shy in new situations.”

Taking a thermometer out of a container, she dipped it in lube before putting it in Katie’s behind. She was rubbing the little girl’s back while the temperature was being taken. After a bit, she took the thermometer out of the little girl’s bottom and then helped the girl up in a sitting position.  

Katie Ann returned to her nervous kicking as the nurse left the room. 

Soon, the doctor entered the room, saying, “Hello, Katie Ann. I am Doctor Carla.”

Shyly, the little girl said, “Hello, Ma’am.”

As she was checking the little girl’s ears, she addressed Daddie, “Any medical concerns?”

“Yes, her dwarfism is one. Her birth parents point out that she loses her breath, gets dizzy, and has headaches when she raises her heart rate too much. She actually blacked out yesterday because she scared herself with something that had no basis in fact.” Daddie spoke as the doctor was checking the girl's reflexes.

“Her medical records arrived today, but I haven’t had the time to review them yet. But about those concerns, I have a few ideas about what the last one might be. I will need a urine and blood sample to make sure they go from minor to quite worrisome medical issues. As for her short stature, by her current real age, all the side effects would have shown themselves. Visually I can tell you she doesn’t have a proportionally enlarged head, a hump on her back, or bowed legs. The other major side effect is scoliosis, and we can check that right now,” the Doctor said while asking Katie to roll over.

Katie Ann nervously rolled over, only to just have the doctor run a finger down her spine. After that was done, she was helped back into a seating position. She then watched the doctor check her breasts for lumps. 

The Doctor spoke again, “She doesn’t have a curved spine or, thankfully, any lumps on her breasts. Katie, lay down and put your feet in the stirrups. Are you two having sex?” She helped the little girl get in position while looking at Daddie. The last question caused Katie to turn a little red in the face.

“Our relationship is more of a BDSM or child-parent relationship. She is under contract with me, and by the contract, the relationship is non-pain, non-sexual based. I only see her every other weekend. She is at college the rest of the time,” he answered. Continuing, he said, “As far as I am aware, Katie Ann didn’t enter into this relationship as a little. I decided she was going to be one, but she appears to have taken to it hook, line, and sinker,” which caused the little girl to blush even more in response.

The doctor nodded in reply. “When was the last time she had her period, and would you like to stop them? A lot of my clients stop them,” she asked.

“Katie Ann would have to answer for both of those,” Daddie answered as the doctor was spreading Katie’s lips.

As both were looking at her, Katie answered nervously, “Last week for my period, and I would LOVE to lose the period.” She felt the doctor taking what she assumed to be a PAP sample down below.

Cleaning up, the doctor said, “Other than the dizziness and the loss of breath issues, she looks quite healthy. I will send the nurse back in to take Katie’s urine and blood samples. She will also give her flu and birth control shots. She will need to come back quarterly to get the birth control shot.”  

Soon, Katie was nervously kicking her legs again. She didn’t have to wait long before the nurse was back and asking for Katie Ann’s arm. Putting a tourniquet around her forearm, the nurse alcohol swabbed her before taking a blood sample.

“Do you want a Barbie band-aid or a heart band-aid?” the nurse asked.

“Barbie, please, Ma’am,” Katie Ann responded quietly.

After she got her band-aid, the Nurse asked her to flip over for her shots, causing her to exclaim, “Eeps, on my back?” as she flipped over.

“We give shots on the bum here, Katie,” the Nurse answered as she gave the first of two shots. Soon, the little girl was spotting two band-aids on her bum before being asked to roll over and put her feet on the stirrups again. She watched the nurse prep her private parts and stick a catheter down there. Soon, the nurse was done taking the sample and removing the catheter.  

An institutional diaper was placed on Katie by the nurse. She didn’t think it was as comfortable as the diapers Daddie had used so far.

Addressing the little girl, “You earned yourself a sucker little girl. We didn’t need to spank you at all. You were a very good little girl. We will see you in three months for another shot.” Looking at Daddie, she said, “The doctor will give you the results of the blood, urine, and PAP samples when they are ready. I will let you get her dressed and deal with payment,” before stepping out of the room.

“Spanking?” the little one exclaimed after the nurse left as Daddie dressed her by putting her binder on her.

Putting the dress over her head, Daddie explained, “This place believes in corporal punishment for misbehaving littles. Didn’t you see the paddle hanging behind the front desk?”

“No, but what about the contract?” Katie asked.

In the process of putting Katie’s shoes on, Daddie said, “That only controls me and you. It doesn’t stop other people from punishing you how they see fit. That being said, you were a perfect little angel,” kissing her on the head while helping her down from the examination table.

The regressed girl responded with a sad “Ooh” as they headed to the front lady. Quietly she told the lady, “The nurse says I earned a sucker. Can I have one, please, Ma’am?”

The lady gave her a sucker and told her, “Such manners. Some of the kids here could learn a lesson from you,” while patting her on the head. She then returned to dealing with payment information with Daddie.

After Daddie was done, she followed him, sucker in the mouth to the car. Soon, she was strapped in her car seat.  

After Daddie climbed into the front seat, he made a phone call: “Hello, George. Other than her dizziness, the doctor declares her healthy,” causing Katie Ann to blush and pay attention.

…

“We won’t know that ‘til she runs the samples.”

… 

“She is in the back strapped in, sucking on her sucker she earned for good behavior.”

…

“She didn’t seem to mind it. Except for the fact she didn’t like their method of dealing with misbehaving littles. That point is moot because she was a little angel.”

“I will talk to you later, and I will keep you informed.”

“Your Daddie George says hi, Buttercup,” Daddie said as he started driving.  

She was soon involved in ‘Farmer Boy’ as they headed to the next destination. Soon, she felt the car stop. Looking out the window, she hadn’t a clue where she was. She was just parked in front of a building. 

After helping Katie Ann out of the car, Daddie led her into the building, “Welcome to the Children's Museum,” a lady at the door said.

With that, the little girl became very excited and tried to pull him towards where she could see other kids, “Wait, Buttercup, we’ve got to pay first.”

After paying, she pulled her Daddie towards the museum proper. They stopped in the first room, which was full of musical instruments. He watched her as she played around with them, smiling to himself about how excited his regressed daughter was to play at this museum. You wouldn’t believe she is really nineteen looking at her.

After Katie Ann had her fill in that room, they continued on to other parts of the museum. They stopped to see various rooms, like one totally with logic puzzles. One almost directly from the ‘Goodnight Moon’ story, she especially liked the rube goldberg exhibit room.

“The museum is closing in 15 minutes,” the loudspeaker said after they had been there a few hours.

“Wow, where did the time go,” Daddie said, “Well, I guess that’s our cue to leave, Buttercup.”

He took her hand, and they headed out of the museum towards the car. After she was strapped in, he started towards home. They pulled into the garage after a stop at the local diner for dinner. Coming into the house, Daddie led her to her bedroom after removing her shoes in the mudroom.

Katie Ann was lifted onto the changing table and then watched her Daddie change her soaked diaper. She was then helped off the table, and her dress was changed to a princess nightie. 

“You have another hour before bed, Princess. You’re free to play or hang around either in this room or downstairs in the parlour. I will be watching the TV downstairs,” he told her before walking out of the room. 

Katie had seen a container of Play-Doh and various toys this morning and decided to play with it at the table in the room. She hadn’t been playing long when Daddie came back with a sippy cup for her and stuck her pacifier in her mouth.  

Soon, Daddie was back, helping her clean up her mess before leading her to her bed. After tucking her in, he read her another bedtime story.

• Like 9
  • BeckyAnne changed the title to Katie Ann [Ch 1 - 15 of 75+]

Interesting, a real doctor who specialises in littles, no doubt with ability to control their gross motor skills and language development. With Katie being so petite that would present a real opportunity that would not arise often.

4 hours ago, Tracey said:

Interesting, a real doctor who specialises in littles, 

I admit to stealing that idea from another book I read.

~o~O~o~

Katie Ann

By
Becky Anne

Proofread by Jamie M

©2018-2024

~o~O~o~

Chapter Sixteen: This Is My Daughter

Sunday morning, Daddie woke Katie Ann up by picking her up and carrying her to the changing table.  After he changed her, he set the still half-asleep girl on the ground and took her nightie off.  A full petticoat was dropped over her head next by him.  A soft pink Sunday best dress went on next.  Katie was still in the process of trying to wake up. “What time is it, Daddie?” she asked when she finally woke up.

“Seven o’clock,” he answered as he led her to sit at the table in her room. He then put a pair of white tights on her before tying a pink bow in her ringlets. Helping her to her feet, he led her downstairs to the kitchen, where she was strapped in her high chair. 

After her bib was placed on her, he turned to the stove to cook her breakfast.  Soon, a small plate of scrambled eggs and bacon was placed in front of her.  “Eat up, Buttercup,” he told her.

She grabbed her toddler's silverware and ate her breakfast.  After she was done, she said, “All done, Daddie. Thank you,” as he was eating his breakfast. 

Soon, Daddie was cleaning her face and hands. He soon let her loose and led her to the car after putting shiny black shoes on her feet. Strapping her in before driving out of the house.  She wondered where they were going since she was all dressed up. “Where are we going, Daddie?” she asked.

“Church, little girl,” he answered.

She nodded back to him as they were pulling into the parking lot of a mid-sized church. Letting her out of the harness, they went hand in hand in the church.  The guy at the door greeted Daddie, “Hello, Adam, who is this?”

“This is Katie Ann, Dave,” he answered, walking into the common room of the church.

Closer to the sanctuary, Daddie got interrupted by a Mother and her Daughter. “Hello Adam, you have a pretty girl there,” the Mother said, while the daughter smiled.  

“Katie Ann, this is my neighbor, Sara Bullard, and her daughter Stacy. Sara and Stacy, this is my daughter, Katie Ann. The two girls are the same age,” Daddie said, introducing everyone. 

Katie smiled at the other girl while hearing music playing in the church. The organ music caused the mother to say, “That is our cue to get seats,” taking Stacy by hand and heading to the sanctuary.  Daddie did the same thing with Katie, following them.

~o~O~o~

In the middle of the service, the preacher said, “Children are now excused to children’s church.”  

Daddie prodded her out of the pew, telling her that she was supposed to go. She had not been in the aisle for long when Stacy grabbed her hand. The neighbor girl was soon leading her as a new friend to the unknown.  Katie saw when they got to the classroom that they were about ten to fifteen, six to seven-year-olds. And one regressed nineteen-year-old, she thought. Stacy made sure she sat next to her, “Sit right here, Katie,” the girl said.

Soon, the teacher began teaching them about Jesus. Katie actually thought the subject was given to her in a fun way.

~o~O~o~

After the children’s church was finished, Katie Ann asked Stacy, “How do I find my Daddie again?” 

“Follow me, Katie,” Stacy answered, taking the regressed girl’s hand. The neighbor girl was leading her, through the maze that the church was, to the common room. That room is where they found Daddie chatting with other churchgoers with a coffee in his hand. “Mr. Olsen?” the neighbor girl addressed Daddie when he paused in his conversations.

“Yes, Stacy?”

“I brought you a lost lamb,” Stacy told him.

“Thank you, Stacy. Hello Buttercup, let me have your artwork. Would you like a cookie?” He asked while pointing to the plate of cookies.

Katie handed him her papers and then headed to the plate of cookies. She was followed closely by Stacy.  She heard Stacy's mother say, “Both of you, only one cookie,” causing her to blush.

While the adults were talking, she learned a lot about Stacy. That girl likes to talk, she thought.  Soon, Daddie came up to her and said, “It is time to leave. Say goodbye to Stacy, Katie Ann.”

He took the little girl’s hand after she said goodbye to her new friend. They headed to the Escalade.  After strapping her in, Daddie headed back home.  When they arrived at the house, they headed to her bedroom. He soon was strapping her into the changing table.  He then changed her bottom after removing her tights. A new set of socks were put on her while she was convenient to reach. He unstrapped her and set her on the ground.  After she raised her arms, her dress was removed. A pink t-shirt with Barbie on it was dropped over her head. She was then helped into a pair of overalls with a heart on the front. 

Soon, she found herself strapped back in the car, where Daddie started driving.  He stopped at an Italian restaurant for food on the way, where she got a cheese pizza off the children’s menu.  While she waited patiently for Daddie to finish his pasta, she colored in her menu.  Soon, Daddie was leading her back to the car. Once they got to the car, he helped her into the car seat and strapped the five-point harness closed. 

Taking the Little House book from the bag next to her, she returned to reading the book to pass the time till she got to their destination. She assumed it was college, but Daddie never had said.  About an hour later, she saw that she was indeed at her college.  He was soon at her door. He opened it up and unlocked her harness.  Taking her hand in one hand and the activity bag in the other, they went to the hatch. He grabbed her backpack and laundry after setting the car bag on top of the laundry.

Together, they walked into the third-floor cluster. Katie’s appearance caused the cluster mates gathered in the common area to smile at the regressed little girl.  They weren’t as shocked as the last time she showed up as a little girl. Katie opened her dorm door and waited for Daddie to set her stuff on her bed. 

“See you in two weeks, Buttercup,” Daddie said while hugging her and kissing her forehead.  

Returning the hug, she said, “Bye, Daddie.” As he was leaving, Katie greeted Allison in the room, “Hello, Ally.”

“Hi, Kath. Now, what did Tiff call you?  Katie, I think that was it,” Ally replied as they heard a knock on the door.

“Katie Ann is what Daddie calls me. But Katie works,” the little girl answered while opening the door to find Tiff standing there.  “Speak of the devil, hi big sister,” she said in greeting to Tiffany.

“Hello, little sister. A new hairstyle? A perm?” Tiff asked.

Katie answered, “No, it is just curled. It won’t last past the first shower, unfortunately,” as she was putting her laundry away.

“What is this, Katie?” Ally asked. She was looking at a sheet of paper with cotton balls glued to a lamb that the little girl had set aside.

“Oh, that was my Sunday school craft today,” she said as she stared at the paper she had found under her laundry. The note was sitting on top of a shopping bag, which appeared to be on top of two pull-up packages.

“What is so interesting sis?” the big sister asked.

“This note says that Daddie seized two of my bras, my two-piece swimsuit, and some underwear.  He goes on to say he replaced them with more age-appropriate replacements,” the little girl answered. Continuing, she says, “He also complained about how hard it was to find bras that actually fit me,” while peeking in the shopping bag.

She pulled out two plain white training bras, a pack of three Disney Princess panties, and a one-piece swimsuit with Minnie Mouse on it from the shopping bag.  While she was putting those and the pull-ups away, Tiff said, “Sis, you are going to look cute swimming.”

Katie just blushed and stuck out her tongue in response while grabbing the ‘Farmer Boy’ book. Turning to Ally, she said, “I will let you get back to your homework.” Continuing after turning to Tiff, “I am going to relax in the cluster. I could really use a cuddle, and I am sure you want to be nosy about my weekend.

• Like 10
  • BeckyAnne changed the title to Katie Ann [Ch 1 - 16 of 75+]

I was a tad worried about this at the start, as it had the potential to go dark. Instead, it went cute, and it's so fun!

4 hours ago, kerry said:

I was a tad worried about this at the start, as it had the potential to go dark. Instead, it went cute, and it's so fun!

I had the same concerns in the beginning, but was quite relieved when it went this direction myself! It gets even better with time in my opinion! 🙂

Glad @BeckyAnne brought it over here! I think there is a really great audience for it here! It's a very different tale, and she writes it very well!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

I had the same concerns in the beginning, but was quite relieved when it went this direction myself! It gets even better with time in my opinion! 🙂

Glad @BeckyAnne brought it over here! I think there is a really great audience for it here! It's a very different tale, and she writes it very well!

6 hours ago, kerry said:

I do not have a dark bone. My shorter stories (Less than 68 written chapters) are usually so sweet they can give you diabetes. This is the only story I have written that is in the ABDL genre. Many chapters in the future in this story we do have a little bit of darkness, but a very small dose. Sofia has already read those chapters and is eagerly waiting to see what Adam's response will be. Unfortunately for her, she might have to wait two weeks because I will be away from the computer for a bit in a few days. 

And spoiler for Sofia:  what you waiting for starts in chapter 53.

Katie Ann

By
Becky Anne

Proofread by Jamie M

©2018-2024

~o~O~o~

Chapter Seventeen: What is That

Saturday, Katie realized that the mail hadn’t been checked all week. Allison usually did it, but she went home for the weekend.

She decided to see if Tiff was available, and after knocking on the door, she was greeted with permission to come in. She noticed that her adopted big sister was looking at some pictures on the computer. Tiffany, seeing it was Katie Ann, quickly closed her web browser. 

Katie inquired, “What am I distracting you from?”

“Designing a theater costume for class,” was Tiffany’s reply.

“Oh, I was hoping you could help me get my mail. I am too short to reach it, and Ally is gone,” the little girl sadly answered as she turned to leave, “I guess I will lugg my stool down to the lobby,” she continued out loud to herself as she started across the cluster.

Tiff demanded, “Katie Ann Telgenhof, get back here.”

After the girl meekly returned, Tiffany pointed out, “I always have time for my little sister.”  Taking Katie’s hand, they headed down to the lobby.

She took Katie’s and Allison’s mail out of the box after opening it.  “Let see, you can get a deal on a car,” flipping to the next item, “Our state Congressman Bullard is keeping us informed on what he has been doing,” flipping again, “You and Ally got your bills from the college,” flipping again, “Free coupons,” flipping to the last item, “A magazine addressed to Katie Ann.”

Katie's response to all that was, “Got one,” puzzled over the fact the Bullard name sounded familiar. Where had she heard that before, “I will make sure my parents get mine,” “You can have them,” and “A magazine?”

While they headed back upstairs, she handed the smaller girl the bills and the magazine and then started flipping through the coupon ad.

Meanwhile, Katie noticed that the magazine was Reminisce and hugged it tightly to her body.  She never told anyone about the magazine she had enjoyed at the resort, so the only one this could have come from is Daddie.  She wasn’t aware he even knew or cared what she was reading that day.  Why here instead of his house where her other two magazines go to?  The only difference was that they were meant for the regressed her. This magazine was meant for the adult her, maybe.

Tiffany distracted her with, “Oh, a coupon for two dollars off a douch product, a free happy meal with the purchase of a combo, seventy-five cents off a pack of pull-ups, my little sister really needs that.”

With the last statement, Katie realized that Tiff was trying to embarrass her, so she replied, “You welcomed to the first coupon,” in a really excited tone, “When are you taking me?” back to her usual tone, “And I already get as many free pull-ups as I need, maybe you need a pack,” she had a smirk on her face from the last statement.

Tiffany just shook her head and said, “Let’s put your mail away so we can walk to McDonald’s,”  After dropping the mail off in Katie’s room, she said, “Come on, little sister, let's get you a happy meal.”

Katie had a smile on her face that went from ear to ear as they walked the three to four blocks to McDonald’s. She took stock of how she got here, the beginning of August, heck, the end of August, if you told her, the college student, would willingly go for a happy meal while being called little sister, she would have said you were crazy.

Daddie really hadn’t done anything other than show her that it was okay to embrace what everyone already thought she was.  Her two sizes too big shoes and clothes, which really swam on her, wouldn’t make people think she was nineteen, no matter how much she tried.

Going inside the fast food joint when Tiffany opened the door for her, Katie continued in her thoughts. The scary thing was how quickly Daddie did it. She didn’t think that even he expected it to go that fast. She was basically regressed by the end of the first weekend.

“We have a coupon. I will have a number two, and she will have a girl’s cheeseburger happy meal with apple slices,” she heard Tiffany order.

~o~O~o~

Just after her last class, on Monday, she was checking her text messages because she thought she felt that her phone had vibrated earlier. It was Daddie letting her know that the doctor had prescribed her some pills and asked if she was available to drop them off today.  

Since it was Monday, she replied that classes were over and she should be around the cluster most of the day.

Later that day, sprawled out on her bed doing homework, she heard a knock on her door, thinking it might be Tiffany to check up on her. She told her big sister to come in.

When her Daddie walked into her room, she couldn’t get up fast enough to run and hug him.

He played with her pigtails that she had put in her hair today. “Katie Ann, I can’t stay long. I got an appointment in a few hours but thought this was too important to wait ‘til the weekend,” he told her.

Katie nodded as she felt a pill bottle being handed to her.  Taking it, Daddie instructed her, “Take one every morning at breakfast with food.”

“I really can’t stay, but I love your hair, Buttercup.”

“Thank you. I can’t braid it like you can, though,” Katie replied with a blush at the compliment. 

“That’s ok, it just needs some bows,” he replied with a smile.

He put two white bows in her hair after he was told where she kept her hair accessories.  With the medication task done and his little girl looking pretty, he was gone.

~o~O~o~

As the cluster sat down to eat breakfast in the Reynolds food hall the next day, Katie took out her new pill bottle addressed to Katie Ann Telgenhof.  Taking a pill out of it, she caught Tiffany's eye.

“What is that, Katie?” Tiffany asked.

Katie answered, “New pills I was prescribed,” as she was taking the pill. Katie gave it to Tiff after she demanded it. 

Examining it, Tiff saw it was Ferrous Sulfate tablets. She put it in her pocket and instructed, “You will get it back later.”

Meekly, Katie just nodded and went back to her food.

After the cluster split up from breakfast as a whole, Tiffany went to Katie and said, “Little Sister, do you have time before class?”

Looking at the clock, Katie said, “Forty-five minutes to an hour.”

“Perfect, you will come with me to my room,” Tiffany demanded.

Katie Ann just meekly nodded again.

Once the two girls got to Tiffany’s room, Tiff promptly sat down at the computer and started googling what the tablets treated.  Reading one page, she found that the prescription was for iron supplement tablets. She then looked up low iron and symptoms of it.

Reading that it was dizziness, headaches, and shortness of breath, she tossed the pill bottle back to the smaller girl and instructed, “You better take these. I don’t need any more heart attacks that you are going to die again, like last month,” thinking about that scare in the middle of August.

Katie Ann, after catching the bottle, just meekly nodded and asked if she was excused to go to class.

• Like 8
  • BeckyAnne changed the title to Katie Ann [Ch 1 - 17 of 75+]

So he is looking out for her physical health while playing a game with her mental health, or maybe not, after all she has willingly gone along with being put back in pull-ups and regressed into a kindergartener. Great work, the near miss in the car would have made a good storyline, e,g. Adam ends up in hospital for surgery to save his life, the Police think Katie Ann is a real child and she finds herself spending time with am emergency foster mom who decides a wet pull-up means she isn't potty trained and puts her back in full time diapers and a baby crib. 

1 hour ago, Tracey said:

So he is looking out for her physical health while playing a game with her mental health, or maybe not, after all she has willingly gone along with being put back in pull-ups and regressed into a kindergartener. 

A second grader is a better description of what she regresses to. Katie herself picked to wear the pull-ups at college. She is freely able to be nineteen at college if she wants to. Panties are still available to her. She apparently likes the pull-ups. 

Adam only requires her to be a preteen when she is with him. Anything outside of that is all Katie. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, BeckyAnne said:

I do not have a dark bone. My shorter stories (Less than 68 written chapters) are usually so sweet they can give you diabetes. This is the only story I have written that is in the ABDL genre. Many chapters in the future in this story we do have a little bit of darkness, but a very small dose. Sofia has already read those chapters and is eagerly waiting to see what Adam's response will be. Unfortunately for her, she might have to wait two weeks because I will be away from the computer for a bit in a few days. 

And spoiler for Sofia:  what you waiting for starts in chapter 53.

There is no doubt that this is very well written. As the story progresses Katie Ann slowly regresses. It is cute to read, the cat cage, tail and food were an interesting development, although she is much more suited to being babied by her new Daddy and his women friends. While this is your first story in the ABDL genre it is excellent, am hoping that you also consider more stories that feature petite girls in the MDLG genre with a regression to toddler / kindergartener theme. Great writing, thankyou.

Katie Ann

By
Becky Anne

©2018-2024
~o~O~o~

Chapter Eighteen: Read With You

Friday found Katie in her room gathering up her dirty laundry and homework while she waited for her Daddie to pick her up.  She placed her keys, IDs, and phone in her homework backpack pocket and then locked the remaining bits of her purse up.  The little girl kept thinking she was forgetting something. Finally, it dawned on her, “Pills, dummy,” she said to herself. She dug her pills out of her purse and then relocked it up. She put the library book that he got her in the activity bag. After that was done, she looked around and decided everything was gathered on her bed.

She grabbed the ‘Gone With the Wind’ book she checked out of the library yesterday and sat in the mostly empty cluster to wait for her Daddie.  She was glad to see Tiff wasn’t here to babysit her today, hopefully eating in the dining room instead. 

He came strolling into the lobby about fifteen minutes later, coming over to where she was sitting. Kissing her on the forehead, as he looked her over, he said, “Hello, pretty Buttercup, ready to go?” 

“Everything is on the bed, Daddie,” she answered as she got up and headed to the dorm room with him following her. In her room, she set her book next to the stuff on her bed.  

“Other than way too big for you and bumps on your chest, your outfit is fine to travel. We just have to deal with a few items. Lay down, sweetie, so we can,” he told her as he dug into the bag he had brought with him.

She laid down as her Daddie took her pants off to take her pull-up off.  She soon found herself in a diaper again before her pants were put back on her. He then helped her into a binder before putting her shirt back on. After he helped into a sitting position, he asked, “What book are you reading this time, Princess?” while he was putting her hair in pigtails and bows.

“‘Gone with the Wind,’ Daddie,’ she answered with some questions in her tone.

“It is a classic book, but a bit on the racist side. I was being extremely nice with that statement. Seeing it is aimed at adults, I would prefer you leave it behind, Buttercup. The reading level is too high for your current age,” Daddie told her, setting the book on her desk.

Katie Ann nodded with a slight pout while standing up from her bed. After her Daddie grabbed her items, she followed him out the door, making sure it was locked. Down at the car, he put the items in his hands in the back before strapping her in her seat.  He set her activities bag next to her before getting in the driver's seat.

Looking in the bag, she found the coloring book and a ‘Little House on the Prairie’ book, but no magazines again. She decided to color this time in her coloring book, on top of the lap desk, while she was traveling.  Looking up, when she felt the car stop, she saw they were at Pizza Hut. 

They walked together in the restaurant after he got her out of the car.  He addressed the hostess and said, “Two for the buffet, please.”

The hostess, who was also their waitress, asked, “How old is she? What do you want to drink?”

“She is seven, and we will both take an iced tea,” he answered.

After they sat down, Daddie helped her to get a few slices from the buffet before getting a plate himself.

~o~O~o~

Heading back to the car, he helped her in her seat.   He then strapped her in the harness and then returned back to the road.  Before she knew it, they were pulling into the driveway of Adam’s house.  She was soon released from the car seat. Then, they stopped in the mud room to remove their shoes.  She felt him patting her bottom as if he was checking her diaper. 

Finding her bottom not so problematic, he told her, “It is homework time, little girl. You can either do it at the table like last time or in your bedroom.”

“Can I do it in the turret, Daddie?” she asked. 

Handing the backpack to her, he told her that was fine with him; he would do her laundry while she was doing her homework. 

She walked up to the turret in her room upstairs and planned on lying down on one of the window seats.  She was in the process of grabbing a book to be her desk when Daddie walked in the room with a sippy cup of iced tea for her.

She settled down to do her homework and watch the world go by.  She happened to notice a school bus dropping Stacy off out of the window as she was working on her homework.

~o~O~o~

After she was done, she put her homework away and went down to find Daddie.  She found him watching yet another sports game in the parlour, causing her to roll her eyes again. “Daddie, I am done,” she told him.

“Ok, Sweetie, oh, mail came for you. It is on the dining table,” he told her.

She went to the dining room and looked at the table, where she found a new Highlights magazine waiting for her. Taking it, she headed back to her Daddie. “I noticed a porch swing. May I go outside, Daddie, pllleeeaaassseee?” she asked with puppy dog eyes.

Chuckling, he said, “Yes, you may, ‘til dinner. You didn’t have to lay it on so thick, Buttercup.”

She realized that she would like a crayon for her magazine, so she ran upstairs to get one.

“WALK!’ came a disembodied voice up the stairs behind her.

Crayon in her hand, she walked slowly and angelic back down to where she left the magazine.  She opened the front door and sat herself on the porch swing to read her magazine. Daddie told her, “I will come to get you when it is time to come in for dinner,” as he closed the door behind her.

She hadn’t been reading for long, lying on her belly, when she heard footsteps. Looking up, she saw that Stacy was walking across the porch.  With a little wave, Katie said, “Hello, Stacy,” as she sat up to make room for the other girl.

“What’cha got there, Katie?” Stacy asked as she sat next to Katie on the bench.

“My Highlights, which arrived today,” the regressed girl answered.

“I love reading that at the doctor's office. Can I read it with you?” Stacy asked. 

Cheerfully, Katie told her, “Yes, you may,” as she gave Stacy one side of the magazine, and she took the other side. The two of them read it as if it was a songbook.  “I saw you get off the school bus while I was just starting my homework,” she told her friend.

“You don’t go to my school, do you?”

“No, I don’t. My Daddie picks me up from my school every other Friday.”

“Where do you go?”

Katie Ann, expecting this question, had been wrecking her brain to come up with a believable answer. She started to open her mouth to give the same answer she gave the hairstylist the last time she was here.  At that time, Daddie opened the door with a tray in his hands. She thought to herself, “Saved by the bell.”

Setting it on a table on the porch, he turned around and jumped when he saw two girls looking at him instead of the one he was expecting. “Hello, Stacy, I wasn’t expecting you. Would you like to join Katie Ann for Mac & Cheese for dinner?” he asked the neighbor girl.

“May I please, Mr. Olsen?”

“Run home to make sure, then come right back.”

While Stacy was running home, Daddie switched out the silverware and took the lid off Katie’s sippy cup. After she returned, Daddie gave the neighbor girl a tray of food. Soon, the three of them were munching food around the porch table. The two girls were in constant giggles as if they had been friends for a long time.

After dinner was done, Daddie cleaned up the trays, and the girls returned to the swing to finish the magazine, still in constant giggles.  When it started to get dark, he came out to the porch and sent Katie upstairs to put the nightie he left on her bed on. Meanwhile, he walked Stacy home to make sure she got there safely. 

His daughter was sitting on her bed in her nightie, kicking her feet nervously, almost like a puppy with her tail between her legs, when he came back in the room.  He asked her, “What is wrong, Princess? You look like you are going to be sent to the slammer,” as he lifted her on the changing table.

Slowly, as if composing her words, she said, “I am sorry I became friends with Stacy. Am I in trouble for it, Sir?’

Patting her on the head, he said, “You did nothing wrong; it would look wrong if you avoided her.  Let me deal with any fallout that might arise. So don’t you worry your little angelic head about it, Princess,” as he changed her diaper.

She found herself being picked up and set in her bed.  “You have about an hour before bed, Sweetie,” he said.

“Where is my library book?” she asked.

“In the mud room, in the car bag,” he started as she ran out of the room. He continued to her, departing back, “next to your backpack.” He finished with a scream of “WALK!”

She crept back to the room with an innocent smile on her face with her library book.  Sitting next to her, Daddie, who was still on her bed, she quietly said, “Sorry.”

“You sure like to run now that you don’t get dizzy when you do it,” he told her.

That startled her. She hadn’t thought about the lack of health problems the few times she ran today. Her pills must be working.  Not knowing what to say, she laid down on her bed and cracked open the book.

Returning about an hour later, he tucked her in her bed after removing her bows.  After kissing her forehead, Daddie took a book off her dollhouse headboard and started to read it to her.

• Like 8
  • BeckyAnne changed the title to Katie Ann [Ch 1 - 35 of 75+]