LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

3 month diapered trail run

3 hours ago, zzyzx said:

@diapijay:  How is your washer / dryer in the RV working out for you?

Washer dryer is going good.

I run a rinse spin cycle before the heavy duty wash cycle.

As for drying still having the diapers get stuck to the sides. So know I'm using the 3 hour dry mode after washing. This way when I get up in the morning if they are stuck I can free them and run another dry cycle.

Nothing else gets stuck to the sides so those cycles are much easier just run the normal wash dry mode and they are done.

• 2 weeks later...

3 months completed.

So I really enjoyed my time in diapers. But due to things I have to do this summer I can't go full time just yet.

I have to work on my rv's insulation and will be at my dad's while doing it for atleast a month. So disposing of diapers will be kind of difficult.

Also I dislike having to shave my diaper area. But i do love not having hair down there until it starts growing back. So in the next week I'm going to start at home laser hair removal on that area. The instructions say to keep treated areas dry for 8 hours. Also will take atleast 3 months.

It has been weird since I haven't worn for the past 4 days. I find my self missing the padding. The first day I wanted to just rediaper and continue. But due to above I couldn't.

The next time I wear for a really extended period will mostly likely will just continue.