LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The best wetness indicator!

I just absolutely love the new wetness indicator on these Rearz Daydreamer diapers.  No yellow stripes that turn blue.  No little shapes or characters that fade away.  It's just plain and simple,  my pee shows through and makes the diaper turn yellow.  Maybe it's not for everyone,  but I really like how it looks. I'm sitting here in my recliner in my diaper and a T-shirt watching the yellow spot in my diaper slowly expand over time.  It's awesome.  I really need to get some Vitamin D.

I can't wait to make the diaper turn brown. 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Does the indicator make the diaper sag too?

Yes, quite a bit over time. 😃

• Like 1

The best wetness indicator is simply just me, and a bulging or sagging diaper. I don't need bells and whistles to know how wet I am. I also know how messy my diaper is, right now pretty messy.

Yeah these diapers keep no secrets. I bought a case of them when they first came out, and I like them - they're a comfy, cute, and capable diaper, but I have to confess to feeling a little self-conscious wearing them around my wife, for exactly the reason @Spanky talks about: the cover is semi-transparent. So if I've had one on for several hours, there is pretty much a neon sign over me blinking "wet diaper". 

• Like 1

The old fashion way; a hand down the front of your rubber panties