LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's Your Proudest Fart?

Those are hilarious stories. I had a college friend that would never hold back a fart and was very proud of his loud and smelly farts. We were out drinking beer on a Friday night and then ended up eating a massive Denny’s breakfast at 1:00 in the morning. For some reason I had agreed to play pickup basketball @8:00 am Saturday. I dragged myself out of bed to go pickup my buddy. Went into his apartment, he was more hungover then I was and was brewing coffee to go. He cut a couple of stinky farts and I thanked him for sharing. I had felt my own gut gurgling and decided to relieve some pressure. I released a fart of a least 10 seconds that grew louder as it progressed. I finished this off with 3 short farts that came out quickly. My friend asked if it felt better and I told him yes! I then started sniffing and it was by far the worst smelling fart I had ever done with the combination of the beer, eggs and sausage that I had eaten the previous evening. A few seconds later my buddy starts smelling and states “oh my god, are you OK? He then runs and opens his sliding glass door and starts wrenching into the bushes on his patio. He left the door open to clear out the smell. He asks if I need to go to the ER, I laugh and assure him no, he said he was serious as he had never smelled anything that bad. After he recovered we drove to the basketball game and he proceeded to tell all the guys about my disgusting fart trying to shame me. Of course almost everyone there had been a victim of one of his farts in a car or small area so they had no sympathy, in fact I was quite the hero. This was over 40 years ago and remains one of my proudest moments.

• Haha 1

Silent but deadly, and trapped in my diapee.

My friend and I met for lunch with another friend of his. Most of the way through lunch I felt a large fart building. I eventually released it quietly enough that no one noticed. Five or ten minutes later we finished and left to go game. As we were walking to my friend's car, his friend had driven separately, my friend asked me if I farted. I laughed and said it was a while ago, but had been trapped in my diaper. He's also an AB and knows I wear 24/7, although he doesn't.

I was 4 years old.

My father had just taught me the "pull my finger" gag. 

I decided to try it on him, so I walked up to him with a mischievous grin

"Pull my finger daddy" I asked him, fully expecting him to be surprised when I farted

I hadn't yet learned when you push a fart too hard something may come out. I was surprised when it did. 

"Uhoh"

I say this is my proudest fart because I had everyone in stitches because of it and rarely do people laugh at my flatulence. I thought it was the fart that made everyone laugh, but likely they were laughing at the little boy who just experienced his first shart.

A long time ago in a bedroom not far away ....

No... it's not Fart Wars.

I had some friends come to visit for the weekend.  I only have 1 extra bed, so one slept there, but the other slept on the couch in the living room.  I usually left my work phone on my kitchen table, but it would make odd noises now and then and it was disturbing my friend.  He shouted out asking how to turn it off, but I just told him to bring it up to my room.  Unbeknownst to him, I had let out a pretty raunchy fart just a minute or so before that.  As soon as he opened the door he practically gagged... "WHAT THE F"""!" 

Going even farther back, my brother and I were walking to the bus stop on a cold winter morning.  He thought being outside it was safe to just pop one loose, so he did.  But, a moment later, he needed to scratch nose, so raised his hand to his face.  When he did, that fart which had actually got trapped by his winter coat found a convenient escape path out the arm sleeve to his face.  He crop-dusted himself!

Man .... the list can go on.  My dad was infamous.  My room was downstairs and whenever he was sitting at the table upstairs I could hear the farts through the floor - wood chair on solid wood floor (1950s built house).  Let's just say the wood amplified things quite nicely.

• Haha 1