LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That baby feeling

What are your top 3 things that give you the feeling of being a baby?

For me it's being left in a wet diaper for hours (I normally do about five hours before washing), having a pacifier in my mouth, and (I discovered this only yesterday despite it being far from the first time I wore like this) the acknowledgment of not being able to close my legs when double diapered. 

• Like 1

My Daddy. My Daddy. My Daddy. 

For me without my Daddy everything else is just stuff. With Him and the unconditional love He shares with me it makes evert a million times better 💗💗💗

• Like 1

1) sucking my thumb

2) hugging my stuffie tight when i feel sad or scared

3) (and this is the biggest) any time anyone checks in on me or talks softly to me like im a little kid. "you're doing ok there buddy?" 

these things make me feel most connected to my little self. i do also love when i cant fully close my legs in a diaper or when i get changed slowly and gently. but those three are the biggest.

• Like 1

For me as an adult baby and especially one that’s a full time permanent adult baby. Here’s what makes me feel like a baby;

1) Being diaper checked by anyone including my mom. Even being talked to like a little. 

2) pooping and peeing in my diapers in places that Adults, grown-ups and big kids can never do. 

3) being diaper changed by my mom. Even being put into clothes that exposes my diapers. 

The biggest thing that makes me feel like I’m a baby is being in a soft, very thick and crinkly diaper where I can’t close my legs. I’m waddling or crawling on all fours like a baby. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Pacifier. stuffy. Sitting in a diaper, nursery print shirt, fun socks playing with my toys in my playpen. That last one is a lot. Does it count as more than one? Am I disqualified? I didn’t really read the rules. I’m just going to go play with my toys.

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

For me the top 3 things are

1 my bed I sleep in a car bed with my teddies and dolls.

2 getting diaper checked by almost everyone I know and being told to change 

3 not being able to wear  adult clothes inside and no choice of what I wear outside apart from work.

• 2 weeks later...

The very Moment I wet myself. It just makes me feel like I habe completly left adulthood and I am finally the Baby boy I really am.

Laying on my back and opening my diaper for a change. Its just sooo humiliating and regressing.

And of course Baby talk. If someone talks to me not like an adult, but like a little cute Baby, I start drooling immediatly :3

• Like 1