LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In front of family? (Not fantasy, family and friends only)

I really am curious about the reality of it, given how many people fantasize about it, what the impact on everyone else is, and what ethical considerations exist.

Is anyone you know in your family or close friends and Adult Baby openly, and in their baby role in front of family or friends?

Can you describe the extent, such as part time or full time, a few discrete things like diapers and pacifier or dressed in a onesie and booties?

How does the rest of the family or friends feel about it? Are they uncomfortable? Accepting? Encouraging?

How do people interact with them? Strictly as adults, or do they treat them like a baby? Do they avoid them? Or do they play along?

What are the ethical considerations you can see? Were any violated? How were ethical concerns handled?

• Like 2

No AB stuff has come into the mix, but, my immediate family, and three close friends and their spouses, know that I wear diapers. So far, the repercussions of that have been minimal - we're all still friends, I'm still invited to their houses, and they come to mine, and we have gone on vacations together and are planning other ones. However, I have not changed the way I operate at all - just because they know, that doesn't mean that now I'll wear a big diaper under lightweight shorts and let it stick out at the waistband, bulge and crinkle unabashedly. I think if I did that, I'd be imposing my "thing" on them in a way that would be notably impolite, at best, and possibly bordering on exploitation, at worst. Showing up at their next dinner party in onesie pajamas with a pacifier clipped to my collar would either euthanize the friendships, or, they'd be worried about my mental health. It takes a special definition of friendship to allow for that. 

• Like 1

I wear diapers in front of my friends and family, covered by clothing. I wet them also. No one has ever commented and based on some recent discussions apparently hasn't no one has noticed. I also wear several adult shirts with somewhat childish designs on them, but I've done that my entire life.

This is one of my favorites.

image.png.7b544a92302eaa9c3703625ed02b6c9d.png

• Like 1

I wear 24/7 so I wear in front of family , but I keep it covered, with clothes . I even used to wear to work, I have been retired for about 8 yrs now, so don't have to do any of that anymore .

• Like 2

I wear diapers 24/7 and permanently, so I wear them often in front of my family and it's normal. I often have an XL t-shirt that often acts as a t-shirt dress and covers the diaper. My family knows I am an adult baby and they know I dress more like an adult baby/toddler. They even accept it and even encourage me to dress more like an adult baby/toddler around the house.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I wear diapers and plastic pants most days around my family. Only my wife knows I wear them. I sometimes put on a ADBL onesie, with diaper and plastic pants to sleep in overnight. My wife see's them.

• Like 1

I wear my diaper in front of my wife and step-daughter all the time. just my tank top and my diaper. no biggie in my house.