LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

looking for play ideas!

blueberrybun

hello! i’ve had interest in diapers for ages but i just started experimenting. i’m looking for reccomendations on fun things to try with a diaper! i think i’m getting pretty good at letting go in them, my favorite is while standing. i really-really wanna go and try wetting one in public once i’m more confident in all this. so, if you have any ideas, share them with me, pretty please!

• Like 2

I'll give you an unusual one:

-make a batch of oatmeal. 

-Dump it down your diaper (after it cools) 

-feel messy without the smell or risk of rash. 🤤

Especially good if you want to experiment with the idea of being "messy" in public. No risk of bothering strangers, but all the humiliation of having a squishy, mushy load sagging in your pampers. 😉

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

For me the best opportunity to wear and use diapers in public has always been on days where I know I'll be spending the day out by myself anyway.

That could be for instance if you go hiking, cycling, or on shopping trips or whatever you do when you spend time outside by yourself (or with people who know that you wear diapers and don't mind that you do). I realized fairly quickly that it can be convenient as well. If there's no clean bathroom nearby, or none at all you can just use your diaper. It's easy to hide too since you can keep spares and other supplies in a secondary bag and just keep that in your hand- or backpack.

Another thing you could do is to experiment by combining the diapers with various toys. I for one have grown quite fond of those wireless vibrating eggs since you can just keep the remote in your pocket or use your phone if that is an option. Depending on one's budget the opportunities nowadays are quite staggering.

One of the easiest things is to just go for a walk around the block while wearing a diaper under your clothes.  Walk your dog if you have one. When the dog stops to pee, you can pee in your diaper. 

There's always a trip to the grocery store diapered.

Where ever you go - there you are - - -

And where ever you go diapered - well you are diapered and there you are - - -

No potty required after all you are wearing you very own personal porta-potty.

And now how much humiliation can you sustain exposing those porta-potty panties -

Maybe a hint of ruffled frilly lace on the bum - the leg hem edging -

Are you wearing a short - a very short - skirt maybe even a short hem dress to make it a thrilling adventure ?

You didn't forget the mary janes with frilly ankle detailing sox ?

That skirt needs a blouse with a lace trim peter pan collar and the hem line breaking at the navel

with a big ole bright jeweled stud prominently on display - - -

Did I get your attention then go strut your stuff !