LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help with purchasing Rearz and Tena

I'm in America and I've been wanting to try out Rearz but get so lost when seeing like 10 different sites. Rearz.ca doesn't seem like the right one for me to use. Trying to go to rearz.com redirects me to diapersharks.com which claims to be rearz's official US retailer but they don't seem to have all styles available. So what the heck site do people use to buy them in the US that isn't a potential scam site or overly expensive ($55 for a pack of 10 and that's the sale price, no thank you)?

Also, any recommendations for getting Tena Slip Maxi (plastic-backed European ones)?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

• Thanks 1

Weird. I buy them directly from Rearz, but I live in Canada. However, you can select US currency on the Rearz site, and they have a $75 USD floor for no-charge shipping, all of which suggests to me that they sell direct into the US. Try going to www.rearz.ca by typing in the URL, not via searching for them in a browser and then clicking on the result, maybe? I'm no tech expert, but that's how I get on Amazon's US site - some stuff on Amazon US is not available on Amazon.ca, but typing Amazon into a browser always takes me to the .ca site, so I type www.amazon.com into the URL bar. 

• Thanks 2
9 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Weird. I buy them directly from Rearz, but I live in Canada. However, you can select US currency on the Rearz site, and they have a $75 USD floor for no-charge shipping, all of which suggests to me that they sell direct into the US. Try going to www.rearz.ca by typing in the URL, not via searching for them in a browser and then clicking on the result, maybe? I'm no tech expert, but that's how I get on Amazon's US site - some stuff on Amazon US is not available on Amazon.ca, but typing Amazon into a browser always takes me to the .ca site, so I type www.amazon.com into the URL bar. 

Only reason I did a general browser search was because I couldn't get to rearz.com itself, but I'll check out the rearz.ca and the one Crinklz listed. Thanks to both!

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Thetlus said:

Only reason I did a general browser search was because I couldn't get to rearz.com itself, but I'll check out the rearz.ca and the one Crinklz listed. Thanks to both!

Well, it is rearz.ca.  There is no rearz.com.    Crinklz official North American web site is also based out of Canada - Crinklz.ca. 

• Like 1
On 12/21/2023 at 10:55 AM, Little Sherri said:

Just use the .CA as if it is in the US. When checking out, select the Canada Post option for shipping. It is very reasonable and takes the same amount of time as if you bought in the USA. Overcoming the Canada/US crossover is really pretty easy and painless.

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Well, it is rearz.ca.  There is no rearz.com.    Crinklz official North American web site is also based out of Canada - Crinklz.ca. 

Good to know.

• Like 1