LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No Child Left Behind

TO: J Campbell, Principal, East Magnet

RE: Michael Anniston, student at East Magnet

I am writing you today to advise that this new "uniform" you have issued has caused the above-referenced student considerable hip, knee, and ankle problems stemming from the bulk forcing his legs to bow outward. Enclosed please find complete medical reports from Master Anniston's orthopedist and pediatrician, along with a summons to Superior Court for yourself, the East Magnet School, and the Cowpoke County School District.

Regards

R Timmons, Esq

4 attachments enclosed.

Dear Mr. Campbell,

thanks for sharing with me this letter of a concerned parent and allowing my company to provide further explanations on the quality tests Roaring Dragon Diapers sustained before being released to the international market.

As you know, one of the main features that distinguishes our product from anything else the market has to offer is the soothing ointment applied on the inside of diapers. Many other brands use aloe ointments, we instead use a much more effective herbal mixture from traditional Chinese medicine.

The ointment we use has many excellent properties, the three main ones are however to prevent skin irritation through a barrier effect, to greatly reduce skin sensitivity and alleviate pain from rashes when already developed and, finally, to slowly release after each wetting a very powerful calming and good-feeling stimuli.

In a mental care facility in Yunnan province, two groups of inmates, with 8 persons with initially full continence for each group, were selected for a quality test.

The first group had to test for a week our standard, top absorbency diaper but without ointment. The second group had to test the same diaper with ointment.

Each patient was given at least four liters of liquid to drink each day and received three changes per day. No bathroom usage was allowed except for a 5 minutes shower in the morning.

People in the first group strongly protested against the test and continually tried to remove or tamper with the diaper for the whole week. People in the second group instead became much more calm already after the first day and also their mental health got great benefit from the use of the diapers, to the point that, after the test week, the facility decided to extend the diaper treatment to all the inmates.

The trial was also closely followed by a broad team of medical experts and in particular three orthopedists, who prepared the attached final report about the effects of diaper wearing on tested subjects.

As you can see from the report, Roaring Dragon Diapers gave no problems at all to the tested subjects, but were instead very beneficial for their health.

Best sincere regards

Wu Naibin

President of Roaring Dragon Diaper Ltd

• 2 weeks later...

It is interesting to see the evolution of this topic since I started it in 2007. "No Child Left Behind" has not proved to be the spark for education that the Bush administration hoped it would be. Now Obama is wanting to step beyond it and offer exemptions from the mandate and other changes for certain schools. Perhaps we should go back to the one-room school model when students got individualized education and were permitted to progress at their own rate. It is a dream, however, and we are stuck with mass-produced education that provides not much more than drones to populate the hive.

I'm still facinated by diapers in the school room. Four years have past, Could this have been a headline this fall?

-DR

DIAPERS MORE COMMON IN THE CLASSROOM

APX News Worldwide

Labor Day is now behind us and our children are starting back for another year of school. This time it isn't just cell phones, mp3 players, and tablet computers that are going back with them. A surprising number of student are packing protection. No, not weapons, but protection of another sort: More and more school aged children are wearing protective undergarments into the classroom. Tight budgets, locked facilities, school security, strict educational requirements, and even bullying are keeping students from using school bathrooms and forcing them to sit uncomfortably in the classroom or find an alternative. Apparently, the alternative has become increasingly popular.

"Just five years ago," says Jake Preston, principal of Bayside Elementary School, Scranton, Pennsylvania, "the fear of being caught in diapers by their peers would have been more than adequate to keep anything viewed as infantile no where near the classroom, but now, with the advent of absorbent underpants for bedwetters, larger size pull-ups for older children, web sites that cater to kids with wetting problems, and even so-called pre-teen and teen diaper communities, undergarments designed for incontinence are becoming more common at school and are accepted as an alternative to the embarassment of wet and soiled clothing."

Teachers report students proclaiming certain brands of pull-ups and designs as "cool". "It seems to be the popular thing right now to show up in the classroom with the top of your protective underpants showing above your jeans," said Dev Barton, a fourth grade teacher from Barstow, California. She adds: "I hardly ever have a student raise his or her hand to leave the classroom any more. For me as an educator it is a godsend."

Parents too, are extoling the virtues of wearing protection. No more calls from the school asking for a change of clothes, fewer pleas from the children to "let me stay home today". Some parents are convinced that their children are performing better in the classroom, too. "Since Mandy has been wearing pull-ups, she has gone from a C student to a high B. I think she is paying better attention because she isn't worrying about the washroom," says parent Cee Cee Daniels. Another parent, Bob Anderson says, "Initially, Devon resisted wearing anything he thought resembled a diaper. After a couple of close calls, he relented and went to school one day in pull-ups. Now he says they are his 'power pants,' and he won't leave the house without them."

Perhaps the most convincing evidence comes from schools that have had to go into lockdown because of security issues. In those intense situations, students may not be allowed to leave the classroom for hours. In the past accidents were commonplace, sometimes with devastating consequences. Humiliation, post-traumatic stress, fear of returning to school, bedwetting, and even daytime incontinence have all been reported by youngsters that have wet or soiled themselves as a consequence of being held in the classroom for security reasons. Now it is being reported that students wearing protection during these incidents fare much better afterward, are able to return to class sooner, and are not showing the same ill effects as unprotected students.

Diaper manufacturers have been quick to jump on the bandwagon and are now marketing "school pants" featuring designs with tie-ins to popular movie figures . For older kids there are "low-rise" style panties for girls, and boxers for boys that provide wetting protection. Rumors are even circulating of "thong" style diapers for teens. Incredible as it may seem, diapers in school appear to be here to stay. Parents and educators are hailing it as a step forward for education, and even the kids themselves appear to be taking advantage of something that only a short time ago would have been virtually unheard of.

Franklin Jones, correspondent, Madison, Wisconsin

• 5 months later...

To the Editor of APX News Worldwide,

My name is Brent Smithers. I am a former student,having just graduated, of the school for which Mr. J Campbell implemented a forced diapering policy to deal with behavior management and Schedule 4 Competency Exam related problems. To the best of my understanding, Mr. Campbell is still principal of the school, even despite enormous opposition on the part of many parents and students related to the effects of this horrific policy decision on the student population. Contrary to your assertions in a recent article of yours, I am aware of many parents and students who are not exactly happy, to put it mildly, with the continuation of a policy which has so negatively effected so many students on so many levels. I can not deny that perhaps it has helped a few students, but from the discussions I have had as former class president with many of my classmates then and since, I also can not deny how severely effected so many of my classmates were with this policy.

Although my parents were offered the opportunity to switch my school, after weighing the options heavily, they decided not to do so as they felt it would be too disruptive to my academic progress and it would also create a situation where I would be a new person in school half way through the school year, a situation which my parents felt would put me at a social as well as academic disadvantage.

Not only am I still upset with this stupid policy, but I am now medically unable to control my bladder and bowels. That is correct. I am now incontinent. My primary care physician suggests that this was caused directly by the forced diapering policy.

This year, as I did in the past, I intentionally failed the Schedule 4 Competency Exam again. Fortunately for me, colleges and universities seem to pay far more attention to SAT scores and class grades than to how a school system is supposed to get their funding from the state. Even they understand how stupid this current setup is. It is true that I also became the class clown in direct protest to this issue. It is also true that I was disciplined severely for it, both physically and emotionally, both at home and in school. There are more than a few days where it literally hurts for me to sit. I have no idea what my butt looks like, and I have no desire to look either.

Currently, my parents and I are seeking the advice of a competent attorney to figure out what additional options are available to me. I suspect this is not the last this paper will hear regarding this matter in the near future. Frankly, I suspect there will be a class action lawsuit taken against the school district and Mr. Campbell, and possibly also the diaper manufacturers. If anybody else is interested in taking part in this action, please send postal mail to me directly at the address below. I will be sure to get my lawyer in touch with you regarding any future actions we choose to take.

Sincerely,

Brent Smithers

Addendum to the student handbook for 2012:

School Dress Code:

Blue Polo-style school logo shirt.

Khaki trousers or skirt.

White or Khaki socks

Black or Brown shoes. No sneakers, no open toe/sandals.

Diaper. Tape style fitted briefs. No pull-ups, no undergarment-style

PE Uniform:

School logo blue or yellow T-shirt.

School logo blue shorts

White Socks

Athletic-style shoe.

Diaper (same as above)

Swimming Class:

Swim Diaper

Tankini top for girls.

After a hard fight through the courts with the school fighting them at every turn, the Supreme Court ruled today that forcing children to wear diapers when not medically necessary, was child abuse. Anyone forcing them in the future could be arrrested for child abuse and do jail time. The high court also stated that students should take their diapers off now.

A side note, it seems that all the diapers ended up in the principal's office. The students made their feelings known.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...