LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A review of the "Land OF Genie" adult diapers, medium, large sizes

A review of the "Land OF Genie" adult diapers, medium, large sizes

I had one of each size on for about 2.5 hours... Do not buy these, they are not worth the money

Plastic backed, nice feel on the outer backing, but NOT AT ALL durable.

Got one of each soaked 2x and they lasted about 2.5 hours each... the padding same apart and fell into the crotch, then started falling out of the diapers.

370072577_6797442483683833_984862029543589049_n.jpg

405447421_1491400464927360_7099601871057108476_n.jpg

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the review!!!  I've seen these on Amazon and I *almost* thought of buying them a few times just because the prints were cute! They look like they would be good diapers but they're actually cheap knockoffs in reality! 😨 So thank you for the heads up!  Hopefully this helps other people out and lets them know to be wary of land of genie diapers!!!!

I do not know what diaper the OP used but I have ordered two cases of the Land of Genie diapers. I have worn one for over six hours and it was still going strong. The Land of Genie has been one of my go to diapers for going out and not having to change while out and about. The absorption level has been great, the plastic is smooth and crinkly. I recommend these diapers. I have been wearing the size medium and have a thirty-six inch waist. The fit is good and the tapes are strong. I like the dinosaur and amusement park print. I recommend trying these.  

20 minutes ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

I did. And you had a way different experience than I did with the Land of Genie diapers that I got. Mine did not clump, they have great tapes, and strong plastic. Just goes to show that one persons experience will not be the same for everyone. I highly recommend Land of Genie diapers. 

The prints are cute enough, but at least in the store where I first saw them, they are more expensive than some more absorbent diapers or diapers with some features I find desirable, such as hook-and-loop tapes, that the Land of Genies don't have. I couldn't see a reason to pick them out of all the options.