LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby food for adults?

I mean... if it's just a readymeal run through a blender, you can do that yourself. It does sound like they were actually marketing it on the nostalgia / regression factor though. Like for people who come home from a stressful job, to an empty apartment, and just want to feel like a little kid without any worries or troubles again, for a little bit.

When it comes to food, texture is important... and I can just imagine that the beef concoction shown in the image would taste and smell a bit like dog food. I used to perform inspections in commercial kitchens that sometimes included hospitals and long-term care facilities, and the sights and smells of the staff taking, say, a chicken cutlet, and some mashed potatoes, and broccoli, and pureeing them in an industrial blender... it made me think about medical assistance in dying, and how it might, when the time comes, be a mercy. 

On 11/21/2023 at 10:11 AM, Little Sherri said:

When it comes to food, texture is important... and I can just imagine that the beef concoction shown in the image would taste and smell a bit like dog food. I used to perform inspections in commercial kitchens that sometimes included hospitals and long-term care facilities, and the sights and smells of the staff taking, say, a chicken cutlet, and some mashed potatoes, and broccoli, and pureeing them in an industrial blender... it made me think about medical assistance in dying, and how it might, when the time comes, be a mercy. 

I can just smell that from reading it. They did not mix it all together into some kind of goop, did they?

17 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

I can just smell that from reading it. They did not mix it all together into some kind of goop, did they?

It depended on the patient. Some of them got "thanksgiving dinner paste", some of them had their pureed chicken separate from the pureed squash. The squash smelled particularly wretched - it would burn in the blender sometimes. 

9 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

It depended on the patient. Some of them got "thanksgiving dinner paste", some of them had their pureed chicken separate from the pureed squash. The squash smelled particularly wretched - it would burn in the blender sometimes. 

The whole thing sounds like it would even make mold and mildew sick

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...