LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Urethral sphincter tearing

So I enjoy catheter play. Several months ago I was intoxicated and played kinda rough. At that time the largest I could take was a 18fr but always have larger on hand. While playing I basically forced a 22fr in and filled the Foley ballon . It was definitely a stretch and was kinda painful but I left it in and passed out. The next morning when I woke the catheter was still in and I was laying in a pinkish puddle of urine. Definitely I tore something but after 12hrs my urine was just yellow. When I removed the catheter for the next few days it hurt pretty good to pee. Also urine would drip from my penis. It took a week for the dripping to stop. I figured my urethral sphincter was damaged causing incontinence.  In a couple months I will have about ten days I could wear a catheter. My thoughts are to start with a 22fr and each day try to force the next size in. My goal is to get to a 30fr as quick as possible hoping I will tear the fibers of my sphincter than leave it in and hope it heals in a dilated state causing incontinence. What is your opinion?

9 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

There are postings on this topic on Fetlife. A few people say it's possible to stretch your sphincter to the point of causing incontinence, using larger and larger catheters. However, it's done over a period of MONTHS, not days.

Doing it slowly would seem like the wise choice, else there may be swelling, and scarring. You may end up having to go to the hospital which, depending on where you live, could be expensive. It's going to be embarrassing no matter what story you make up, and if they want to repair the damage, it could end up being tighter, restricting the flow, and more prone to tearing again in the future. Or if you refuse surgery, the scar tissue could leave you with the same problem, you might struggle to pee and not empty your bladder properly when you do.

I actually had that problem after my reassignment surgery, my newly shortened urethra was almost completely blocked, I had to have a second surgery to correct it.

If you can just progressively stretch the sphincter until it doesn't really close properly anymore, that seems like the way to go.

Whilst not encouraging you, a sound is a more positive way to stretch things than a catheter. When trying a new stent design I have had success loosening the sphincter with a suitable sound. 

2 hours ago, Old_PA said:

Whilst not encouraging you, a sound is a more positive way to stretch things than a catheter. When trying a new stent design I have had success loosening the sphincter with a suitable sound. 

I would love to try a stent but it scares me to make one and to lose it inside. Wish siliconenozzle made one

All my efforts have never resulted in a perfectly comfortable stent. However a holey foley usually works well.  A hole is cut a few inches from the inner end of the catheter without cutting the inflation line. After sterilizing, it is inserted normally then the outer end is blocked off so that pee passes into the urethra then to your diaper.  

• Like 1