LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam's Vacation

Elfy

It's time for the group's next activity. Tensions are running a bit high as they approach something that looks daunting even to Sam's full size friends.

---

My writing is my passion and my income. I'm only able to write as much as I do because of the wonderful support from my subscribers. With the ABDL purge on Patreon hurting my income dramatically I have set up a couple of alternatives. If you enjoy my work and want to support me there has never been a time where I need it more. For $5 you can see every update to my stories one week before anyone else and for $10 you get early access PLUS access to 50+ stories EXCLUSIVE to subscribers. There are other rewards and tiers available including discounted commissions. To find out more please consider visiting one of my subscription sites. Prices, rewards and eveything else are the same across both

https://reamstories.com/elfy

https://subscribestar.adult/elfy

Thank you for reading and supporting me and my work ❤️

---

For the next couple of hours Sam stayed in her room. She assumed Nina had told the others that she wanted some space because no one tried to talk to her. She spent most of her time sitting against one of the crib’s legs and alternately staring into space in deep thought and looking over to the package that lurked beneath Nina’s bed like a monster waiting for a moment of weakness to jump out and strike.

Eventually Sam’s curiosity overpowered her visceral disgust and she went over to Nina’s bed to pull out the diapers and take a look. Her face scrunched up in revulsion as she looked down at the disposables. The soft green packaging, the picture of a laughing baby, the proud declarations of just how much they could absorb… it all gave Sam a visceral feeling of disgust.

The door opened a little and Sam immediately shoved the diapers back under the bed. She spun around to see Nina tentatively standing by the entrance. She looked almost scared though she must’ve known Sam wouldn’t attack her, even if she did what could she do when she was so outsized.

“I… I just wanted to say we’re getting ready to go.” Nina said quietly.

Sam didn’t acknowledge her. She looked away and waited for the door to close again. She felt bad for being so harsh towards her closest friend but she was hurt, and when she was hurt she lashed out. Even though she knew she was doing it she didn’t feel like she could stop. Realistically Sam knew Nina was only trying to help but the solution was completely unpalatable to her.

A few minutes later Sam walked out of the bedroom to see her friends mostly ready to leave. The atmosphere was awkward, Sam didn’t think Nina had told the others what had happened but they definitely seemed to pick up that something was off. They probably heard Sam shout earlier if nothing else.

“Right, let’s go.” Chrissy said as Sam finished putting on her shoes.

The walk towards the adventure course went a long way to clear the air. Sam was still pointedly not talking to Nina but she found her dark mood lessening as she looked around at all the wonderful nature that surrounded her.

“Oh god, that’s high.” Amy moaned as they approached the start of the course.

If it seemed high to Sam’s normal-sized friends but it was towering over Sam. The course of wires and wooden platforms seemed much higher in person than it had done in the brochure. At the bottom of a nearby tree was a wooden staircase that winded around the trunk. Waiting at the bottom step was a couple of instructors in harnesses and helmets. At the top, not far below the canopy, the course stretched out.

“Geez…” Sam muttered as she watched another group navigate a particularly scary rope swing fifty feet in the air.

“This looks awesome!” Chrissy exclaimed.

“Are you sure they’ll let me do this?” Sam asked doubtfully.

“We’ll ask to make sure.” Nina replied. She looked hopeful that this was a way to start talking to Sam but the little lady simply stared forwards.

The group walked forwards and through the entrance gate to the start of the course. Sam felt butterflies in her tummy and hid a little behind her friends. Chrissy was of course the first to walk up to the employees.

“Hey. We’re the Walker group.” Chrissy said with a smile.

“Perfect.” A man holding four harnesses said, “Right on time.”

“Before we start anything.” Chrissy said, “Can we just confirm that this activity is for everyone? One of our number is…”

Sam heard Chrissy trail off as she gestured at her. The man looked over to Sam and his eyebrows rose. He double-checked his clipboard and Sam felt sure she knew what he was looking for. He would’ve been told the booking was for four adults, now he was seeing three adults and a child.

“Ah.” The man said, “Well, the booking said…”

“I’m an adult.” Sam clarified. Her cheeks blazed red as they always did when she had to go through all this.

“Huh?” The man frowned again.

Sam took a deep breath and looked down as her friends explained the situation. Yet again she felt like she should have a nametag that had her age on it, but it wouldn’t have done any good because nobody believed her without proof. She pulled out her purse and passed her college ID to the man who checked it over more than once.

“Well, unfortunately you won’t be able to do the main course.” The man said. Sam’s shoulders slumped as she wondered if she would have to sit out the activity. After what had happened yesterday she wasn’t too keen on that, “But we do have a course closer to the ground that you’ll be able to do.”

“It’s better than nothing…” Chrissy said rather apologetically.

“It’s not just for kids, right?” Sam asked.

“Not at all.” The man replied, “It’s for any people under a certain height or who don’t want to go all the way to the top.”

Everyone looked towards Sam. She felt a lot of pressure to do the other course just so the others could have fun without feeling guilty. Besides a less adventurous course would still probably be at least a little exciting and certainly better than nothing. The tall course looked perhaps a little too scary anyway. She nodded her head.

“Great!” The man said, “We’ll just get you all hooked up with your harnesses. There are people already on the course and more arriving after you but don’t worry, just take everything at your own pace.”

Sam joined the others in getting the harness slipped on and tightened. She was left feeling annoyed again when the adult harness proved to be too big for her. One of the employees had to go over to a separate pile of harnesses and brought back a bright pink one. It contrasted dramatically with the black ones everyone else wore.

“It’s either pink or blue.” The man said apologetically as he put it on Sam.

There were a lot of people around. As Sam and her friends were strapped up more groups arrived and got ready. There were people of all age ranges and body sizes. As everyone stood around and waited Sam could see Nina was trying to catch her eye. Sam wasn’t ready for any kind of conversation about what had happened back at the lodge and she steadfastly looked away.

“Alright, everyone coming up to the main course follow me!” The man from before shouted, “Everyone else is with Karen.”

“Karen?” Sam repeated as her eyes widened.

“This way little ones!” Karen’s voice from the previous day was still etched into Sam’s mind and she instantly knew it was the same person.

“W-Wait…” Sam stuttered but her friends had already started up the spiral steps. An employee closed the gate to prevent anyone going up and injuring themselves.

Sam turned to see Karen smiling and waving everyone towards her. Her shoulders slumped as she walked a short way down the trail underneath the high course. Sam could hear the excitement of the people making their way up the tree. She looked around and saw that most of the people around her were small children. In fact, everyone she saw going the same way as her was a child.

When Sam saw what the easier and safer adventure course actually was she felt her heart sink. She hadn’t expected anything particularly high up but the actual obstacles and equipment was barely a foot off the ground. What’s more, as she looked at the people currently doing the course, those who had finished it and those she was standing with she could confirm she was the only adult, heck, she was probably the only one with an age in the double digits.

“I thought this wasn’t just for kids…” Sam said as she walked up to Karen.

“It isn’t.” Karen replied. She crouched down and started checking that Sam’s harness was put on safely, “It’s for anyone who can’t go on the high one.”

“But…” Sam started but Karen was already walking away.

Sam heard a whoop and a cheer. She looked above her as Chrissy, characteristically, was the first to tackle the higher course. She was currently walking along a wire and using another wire above her head to keep her balance. Sam saw her look down and see the lower course, she quickly looked away in embarrassment.

Sam lined up with the children who were excited to get under way. Some of them had their parents to help them. Sam, in the middle of the line, pouted and wished she chosen to just go back to the lodge. In fact, with Nina going behind her back and all the problems she had experienced she wished she had stayed back at her dorm.

As Sam awaited her turn on the “thrilling” course she looked up at what her friends had to do. After the wire Chrissy had just finished crossing there were some planks that she had to jump between. Then there were some monkey bars and a small zip line. There was a wooden plank bridge and some tires but Sam looked away. It looked thrilling but she wouldn’t be doing any of it. As she waited she felt the first complaints from her bladder. She hadn’t used the toilet before leaving and she was quickly regretting that oversight. With a bladder as small as the rest of her she could go from a slight feeling of needing the bathroom to desperation quickly, she would have to make a beeline for the toilets as soon as she finished the course.

Eventually it was Sam’s turn. Just as she was about to step up on to the platform there was a loud scream above them. Sam looked up to see Amy hanging by her harness having failed a part of the course, an instructor quickly had her back on track though, she was winched back up to the platform to try again, she seemed shaken from the experience.

“Ready, Sam?” Karen asked.

“Huh?” Sam looked down to where Karen had appeared in front of her.

Before Sam had a chance to react her harness was clipped on to a wire above her head and she was lifted by Karen on to the start of the course. Yet again she found herself being manhandled like a child as Karen starting encouraging her to walk across the generously sized plank that made up the first “obstacle.” It was barely narrower than a regular sidewalk.

“That’s it!” Karen encouraged in an excited voice like Sam was a toddler who needed reassuring, “Take big steps for me.”

Sam was about to tell Karen exactly what she could do with her “encouragement” when she saw both kids and, more importantly, their parents watching her. Just like in the go-kart centre she suddenly felt unable to reveal the truth because of how humiliating it would be for these people to know she wasn’t a small child.

With hesitation Sam started walking across the plank in front of her. Each step was showered in praise by Karen who seemed not to care that Sam was actually an adult. High in the trees above her Sam could hear adults, people her actual age, having a lot of fun trying to scale some genuinely challenging obstacles.

Much to Sam’s chagrin she found herself actually struggling with a few of the obstacles. Despite her age being far in advance of everyone else there she still had to contend with her lack of size. There was a section of monkey bars that she had to cross but the gaps between the bars seemed quite big and despite being a relatively small fall if she failed it was still something she wanted to avoid.

“Come on, Sam. You can do it.” Karen encouraged as she had been doing throughout the whole course, “Do you want me to help?”

Sam quickly shook her head. She didn’t want to be carried across the gap like a baby. Still she hesitated as the kid in front of her got further down the course and the ones behind her quickly started having to wait.

“Can’t we just cut in front of her?” One young boy asked impatiently.

“No, Billy, just wait.” The woman standing next to the boy was presumably his mother.

“Ugh, she’s taking forever!” Billy whined as his mother shushed him.

Sam tried to ignore what was happening right behind her but it was easier said than done. She was holding everyone up which she knew was just increasing attention on her, which wasn’t to mention the pressure she was feeling. Karen was being patient though. She didn’t seek to rush Sam at all, she just continued to encourage. For once Sam almost felt a little grateful towards the woman who had so embarrassed her.

“I can do it… I can do it…” Sam repeated under her breath a couple of times.

“That’s right.” Karen said, “I’m right here if you need me.”

Sam licked her lips as she looked at the bar which was just in front of her and slightly above head height. She bent her knees and adjusted her feet as her hands went out in front of her. All of her focus was on that bar right ahead.

With a leap Sam launched herself at the bar. Time seemed to slow down as she felt like she soared through the air. Her hand reached the metal bar and grabbed on to it but her momentum was carrying her further than she anticipated. Her second hand reached for the next bar along but she couldn’t reach it, her eyes widened as she felt herself swinging and her fingers lost their grip.

Sam couldn’t help herself. She let out a childish scream as she started to fall. She scrunched her eyes closed and prepared for the heavy landing. Except she didn’t hit the ground. The harness had done its job and Sam remained safely above the ground dangling by the rope attached to her back. She opened her eyes as she swung slightly.

For all the relief Sam now felt it was tinged with embarrassment. As she slowly revolved on the spot she saw the children behind her smirking and giggling at her failure. The adults were giving her sympathetic looks but, worst of all, her scream had attracted the attention of the people high above her. Nina was looking down in surprise as she stood on the edge of a tire.

“It’s OK.” Karen said softly, “I’ve got you.”

“Take me off this thing!” Sam hissed urgently.

“You’re nearly done.” Karen said as she put her hands around Sam’s waist.

In truth there was more than one reason that Sam wanted to be detached from the harness. Firstly, she was very obviously deeply embarrassed but secondly, and much more importantly in her mind, the sudden jolt had massively increased her need for the toilet.

---

If you want to find out what happens next you can do so RIGHT NOW at either of the following links:

https://reamstories.com/page/lpjgftb4y2/story/lplyymi677/chapter/0fa8d1cb-50d7-499e-a808-26f8d812c209

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1137545

• Like 9

Poor Sam,  you would think she should understand that this place has two sides to every activity.  One for adults and one for small children.  She isn’t going to be allowed to participate as an adult no matter what her actual age.  Things are only going to get worse if she does have an accident.  I believe that accident is inevitable at this point.  Karen isn’t going to let her back out of the fun time she had scheduled. 
Those diapers are probably starting to sound pretty good about this time. 
I am looking forward to seeing more. 

Sam completes the obstacle course but is then left with an even more difficult challenge to overcome.

---

My writing is my passion and my income. I'm only able to write as much as I do because of the wonderful support from my subscribers. With the ABDL purge on Patreon hurting my income dramatically I have set up a couple of alternatives. If you enjoy my work and want to support me there has never been a time where I need it more. For $5 you can see every update to my stories one week before anyone else and for $10 you get early access PLUS access to 50+ stories EXCLUSIVE to subscribers. There are other rewards and tiers available including discounted commissions. To find out more please consider visiting one of my subscription sites. Prices, rewards and eveything else are the same across both

---

Sam was lifted by Karen who instructed the small woman to put her hands on the bars above her. Sam gave the woman a pleading look but she seemed oblivious. Sam did as she was instructed and then, humiliatingly, she was moved forwards and told to swing her hand to the next bar along. When she reluctantly did so she was showered in syrupy praise by the woman who knew her real age. Sam didn’t dare look up to see if any of her friends were watching her getting help like a toddler.

Once on the other side Karen let go of Sam and clapped as if she had done it all by herself. Sam was very red in the face but at least she had nearly finished the course. The last obstacles didn’t present to her quite as much of a challenge as beforehand and soon the tether to the harness was removed and she stood with the other finishers. Most of them were talking excitedly about what they had just accomplished.

Sam realised the area she had been left in with the kids was fenced in. Presumably it was to stop children from wandering off but it presented a problem because she really needed the bathroom and that need was only growing.

“Karen!” Sam hissed as she looked around her. The woman was on the other side of the fence and seemed about to help someone else.

“Yes?” Karen said as she leaned over the edge of, what was for her, the waist high fence. It gave Sam the feeling of being a penned in animal.

“I need the toilet.” Sam said quietly, “You know I’m an adult so…”

“You can wait.” Karen said with a smile, “Once the adults are done with the big course you can join your friends.”

“I am an adult!” Sam said as loudly as she dared without being overheard, “Just open the gate and… Hey!”

Sam reached through a gap in the fence but Karen was already walking away to help another child. Sam turned around to look at all the kids and felt vastly outnumbered even if they didn’t know she wasn’t one of them. It was galling that in the eyes of seemingly everyone she was no different to these snotty little brats.

Another signal from her bladder made sure Sam remembered her predicament. She walked quickly to the other edge of the pen where she could see the “adult” course. There was no sign of her friends, they might’ve finished already or they could still be up in the trees, either way Sam had no way of contacting them from where she was.

“Hello.”

Sam turned around to see a small girl standing just behind her. She had curly brown hair and was smiling without any front teeth. She must’ve been very young and yet she was still taller than Sam. Sam grunted a vague hello and turned away again. She didn’t like interacting with kids at the best of times and this was far from the best of times.

“My name’s Alice.”

Sam sighed. Children weren’t very good at picking up on social cues and it seemed Alice wasn’t going to just walk away. Sam turned around and almost lost control of her bladder, she clenched just a little harder.

“Sam.” Sam replied. She hoped her tone made it clear she wasn’t keen on talking.

“How old are you?” Alice asked, “I’m five.”

Sam froze in place. She didn’t know what to say. She couldn’t very well casually reveal she was twenty-one years-old to this kid. She could feel heat rising in her face and she looked around hoping someone was about to rescue her from this embarrassing situation. She saw the girl was slightly taller than her to try and judge how she should lie.

“I’m… four?” Sam’s answer came out as more of a question but Alice seemed to buy it. Sam breathed a sigh of relief.

“Where’s your Mommy and Daddy?” Alice asked curiously.

“Erm… Over there.” Sam pointed vaguely behind her to where the adult course was.

“Oh.” Alice replied, “That’s my Mommy.”

Alice pointed to the side and when Sam saw a woman standing and smiling at her daughter. She was clearly happy to see her little girl socialising. Sam looked back at Alice and really hoped this encounter was nearly over. She felt a little urine trickle into her panties and she whimpered as she tried to hold on again. These little leaks were often like small tremors before the main earthquake.

“Are you alright?” Alice asked with a frown.

“Uh huh.” Sam replied in a strained voice.

Sam wasn’t alright. In fact she was panicking. She was very close to wetting herself and didn’t know how much longer she was going to last. Her hands went down to her crotch and she put one leg in front of the other. She knew how she must look but it was all she could do to stop her bladder from emptying.

“Well, I just wanted to say I thought you were brave.” Alice said, “When you jumped and…”

Sam wasn’t listening as she fought for control. She was losing and just like in the crib that morning she was about to embarrass herself. She was nearly crying, there were so many people around and nowhere she could go to hide. She couldn’t believe it was really going to happen, it felt like her worst nightmare was coming to life. Her tiny bladder waved a proverbial white flag and Sam pulled her hands away just before dark streaks appeared on her pants.

Sam was frozen like a statue as she felt the warmth filling her cotton underwear and pouring down her legs. The tight straps of the harness simply channelled the pee as she soaked her inner thighs. Alice was looking down with wide eyes at the spreading accident.

“Sam, you’re wetting your pants!” Alice squealed in her high-pitched voice.

As Sam’s bladder finished voiding Sam saw more and more people looking over to her. Alice’s voice was attracting attention of nearby kids who were nudging others and pointing Sam’s way. She remained stuck to the spot as she became the centre of attention for everyone. She couldn’t stop the tears falling down her cheeks now. The humiliation was too great. This made the incident in the crib that morning seem positively pleasant. She wanted to run away but the fences meant there was nowhere to go.

“It’s OK.” Alice said. Sam was struck by how kind this girl was, “I’ll get Mommy to help you.”

Sam found herself nodding. She didn’t care about trying to be independent or grown up in that moment, she just wanted someone to take her out of that situation as fast as was humanly possible. Alice ran off and Sam saw her telling her mother about the situation. The woman’s face went from smiling to concern before she started walking over. Sam couldn’t maintain eye contact and looked anywhere but at the concerned mother.

In the meantime Sam could see practically everyone looking away. Some of the older children were smirking or outright laughing. She felt as if she was back in school when the bigger kids, usually ones her own age, picked on her. There she was, a twenty-one year-old college student who was helpless against the children who made fun of her. It was like her wretched school days all over again.

“Oh dear, what happened? Are you OK?” Alice’s mom had come over and was crouching down in front of Sam looking at the accident, “Are your parents here?”

Just like when Alice had asked the same question Sam pointed vaguely behind her. It seemed to get the message across.

“Hmm, I think they’re going to be busy for a while yet.” Alice’s mom muttered, “Come with me.”

Alice’s mom held out her hand and Sam took it. The crowd of people nearby parted as if Sam’s wetting was somehow contagious and she was taken towards Karen and the other Midforest employees.

“Excuse me.” Alice’s mom said as she reached the group, “This little one has had an accident and her parents are still on the obstacle course.”

Of course it was Karen who turned around. Sam looked down at the ground in shame, the one person there who knew she was actually an adult was the one who was witnessing her like this. Sam was terrified the older woman would say something to let slip what she knew but, to her credit, her face remained completely neutral as it was explained to her how Sam had wet her pants.

“I imagine you’ve only just been potty trained, right?” Alice’s mom said as she looked down at Sam.

Sam was in an impossible situation. She slowly nodded her head. Karen was looking down at her with her piercing eyes and Sam thought she could see the merest hint of a smile. Regardless Karen took over from Alice’s mom in holding Sam’s hand.

“Come on, little one.” Karen said, “We’ll get you all cleaned up.”

Sam was grateful to be taken away from everyone else even if it was still mortifying. Karen used her badge to open the gate and started directing Sam out on to the public footpath. The gate closed behind her but Sam couldn’t run away, not with Karen holding her hand.

“Goodbye Sam.” Alice called out, “Don’t worry about it. Accidents happen.”

Sam didn’t take much solace in the kind young girl’s words. She was led up the path towards a wooden hut just off the main thoroughfare. Her wet pants stuck to her leg uncomfortably as she became aware that she was finally alone with Karen.

“You can let me go now.” Sam said a little bitterly, “I can take it from here thanks.”

“Silly girl.” Karen chuckled as she unlocked a door with her badge, “I can’t leave a little girl to deal with all this herself.”

“What!?” Sam exclaimed as she was taken inside the dark room, “You know I’m not a little girl!”

The door closed behind Sam and Karen. For half a second there was darkness before the overhead light flickered and then turned on. Sam finally saw where she had been taken. It was a family changing room!

“We keep this for emergencies.” Karen stated as she let go of Sam’s hand and walked inside towards a large changing table, “It can be used for adults with disabilities or if a child is desperate… Normally they tell us BEFORE they go potty though.”

Sam felt shame washing over her. Normally she would shout at anyone who made any hint that she was anything less than a full adult but it seemed impossible to do it with her pants soaking wet. She wished she had been firmer in asking Karen to go to the toilet after finishing the obstacle course, it was too late now though.

“Well, let’s get you sorted then.” Karen said as she walked over to Sam.

Sam lifted her arms as Karen started to unfasten the harness. She felt so ashamed of what she had done that she felt no desire to argue that she could do this herself. The pink strapping slackened as it was loosened until Karen pulled it off Sam’s little body. Sam sniffed dejectedly.

“There’s no need to cry.” Karen said gently, “All little ones have accidents.”

“But…” Sam sniffled.

“Yes, yes, I know…” Karen rolled her eyes, “You’re not a baby, right? Well you’re still little and little girls like you need looking after.”

Sam flushed with fresh embarrassment. At any other time she would loudly refute such a claim but this didn’t seem to be a good moment to discuss just how independent she was. Karen walked across the room towards the object in the room that caused Sam the most dread.

---

If you want to find out what happens next you can do so RIGHT NOW at either of the following links:

https://reamstories.com/page/lpjgftb4y2/story/lplyymi677/chapter/7f905d14-9448-4f62-8a4a-169401acfb3c

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1144963

• Like 7

Sam having an accident at the challenge course was actually expected.  I also have a feeling that Sam is going to be wearing a diaper well before Nina has a chance to talk her into trying one for bed. 
I really enjoy to the chapter and as always, I am looking forward to reading more. 

I really see myself in the story.  I had difficulties with potty training as a child and was always a good bit shorter than the average, but not nearly as short as Sam.  I still remember going on trips when I was young where I was still wearing diapers (cloth) while children 3-4 years younger than me were already potty trained.  Thankfully I finally was potty trained, though I was almost 12 before I stopped wetting the bed.

5 hours ago, CDfm said:

Sam having an accident at the challenge course was actually expected.  I also have a feeling that Sam is going to be wearing a diaper well before Nina has a chance to talk her into trying one for bed. 
I really enjoy to the chapter and as always, I am looking forward to reading more. 

It does seem like events hve beten Nin to the punch here!

5 hours ago, CynthiaCM said:

I always look forward to installments of this story and it never disappoints.

Thank you very much ❤️

13 minutes ago, ken2988 said:

I really see myself in the story.  I had difficulties with potty training as a child and was always a good bit shorter than the average, but not nearly as short as Sam.  I still remember going on trips when I was young where I was still wearing diapers (cloth) while children 3-4 years younger than me were already potty trained.  Thankfully I finally was potty trained, though I was almost 12 before I stopped wetting the bed.

That must've been tough. I hope it wasn't too bad for you. I know in stories it gets written as embarrassing and everything but I hope your reality was more accepting... or at least that it wasn't a huge deal.

2 hours ago, Elfy said:

It does seem like events hve beten Nin to the punch here!

Thank you very much ❤️

That must've been tough. I hope it wasn't too bad for you. I know in stories it gets written as embarrassing and everything but I hope your reality was more accepting... or at least that it wasn't a huge deal.

It was very embarrassing at the time, but isn't that part of growing up?

Much of what happens to us as children is reflected in our personality as an adult.  When I started to go incontinent about 10 years ago, it bothered me not so much with being embarrassing, as in making it almost impossible to do some of the activities that I really love.  I used to enjoy going on long hikes, which is really hard to do if you are wearing a diaper. I finally looked back at how my childhood was, and instead of getting depressed about diapers, I learned to own it.  Now it is a fetish that has a lot to do with who I date.  I tend to dating older women that are around 70 or above because many of them have the same issues or had a past spouse that had the same issues, so they have no problem with the fact I need to wear diapers. 

Sam completes the obstacle course but is then left with an even more difficult challenge to overcome.

---

---

The changing table was big enough for an adult. It seemed to be built from sturdy black wood and the top was padded. There were drawers underneath the flat surface made of the same black wood, the whole things looked very well constructed though Sam wasn’t particularly concerned about its sturdiness.

“W-What are you doing?” Sam asked nervously. She glanced at the door behind her, the handle was too high to reach and she suspected it was locked anyway.

“We need to sort you out.” Karen said simply, “You can’t wander around like that.”

“But I don’t need you to help with that.” Sam countered.

“Baby, you just wet yourself out there.” Karen smiled sympathetically, “Do you think I’m going to trust you to take care of this on your own?”

“I’m not a baby…” Sam said quietly. It sounded like she was starting to question that fact herself.

“Uh huh.” Karen didn’t seem to be listening, “Well, how about you let me help you anyway?”

Sam didn’t say anything. Normally it would be easy for her to say no, and usually follow that up with a lot more angry words, but she could see things from Karen’s point of view. She was even feeling bad about being upset with Nina, it was difficult to be annoyed with her when her solution would’ve been very useful a few minutes previously. Not that the idea of wearing that specific type of underwear was more palatable to her now than at any time before. She slowly walked over to Karen with her head bowed.

“Atta girl.” Karen said encouragingly.

As soon as Sam drew close Karen leaned down and lifted her off the floor. Sam’s feet kicked out automatically but she was soon placed on the changing table. She went to sit up but Karen put a hand on her chest.

“You just lay there and let me handle it.” Karen said with a sickly sweet smile.

Sam gasped as she felt her pants being undone. As Karen started to try to pull them down her hands grabbed at the waistband to hold them up. This was madness, there was no way Sam could let this stranger see her in such a way. She shook her head and Karen chuckled.

“It’s nothing I haven’t seen before.” Karen said, “Remember I work with young kids every day.”

“I know. But I’m not a kid!” Sam reminded the Midforest employee.

“Just relax.” Karen said with a smile, “I’ll soon have you changed out of those wet things.”

“But why can’t I do it myself!” Sam whined.

“If you’re going to keep whining you can go back out there and see your friends as you are.” Karen’s tone was still kind but there was a hint of warning, “I’m trained and qualified to do things like this, OK?”

Sam didn’t feel like she had much choice. Her grip on her waistband slackened slightly but as soon as it did Karen pulled down on her pants. As if all of this wasn’t embarrassing enough she was wearing children’s underwear, panties for little girls. Sam closed her eyes as she felt the cool air on her now exposed skin. Next, Sam felt Karen hook her fingers under the waistband of her underwear. She immediately tensed up again.

“Relax…” Karen said airily, “These are soaked, you can’t keep them on.”

Sam let out a moan of resignation as the soaking wet children’s underwear were pulled down her legs. Her face was burning with humiliation, she couldn’t believe she was nearly naked in front of this stranger. Just a few days ago she made sure no one saw her naked but now both Nina and Karen had both seen her most intimate parts. She didn’t understand what was happening or how things had got so out of control. Sam was normally very careful to keep full command over everything she did to stop these exact situations, it felt like as soon as she passed the gates to Midforest her ability to control what was happening had evaporated.

Sam kept her face covered as she heard Karen moving around the foot of the changing table. She didn’t know what the employee was doing but she was too humiliated to speak up or uncover her eyes. It was only when there was a crinkling noise that she realised what the next step would be. She slowly moved one of her hands and saw Karen pulling a baby diaper, not unlike the ones under Nina’s bed, out from her drawer.

“No, no, no!” Sam quickly said as her hands went down from her blushing face to cover her crotch, “Not that! J-Just give me a spare pair of panties or something!”

“There’s no other choice.” Karen said, “We don’t keep spare underwear in here. These are all we have.”

“Then I’ll go commando!” Sam quickly offered.

“I can’t let you do that.” Karen replied simply.

“Why not?” Sam whined. She couldn’t stop staring at the diaper.

“Because if my boss finds out I was changing a baby and left them without underwear I could lose my job.” Karen said simply, “There are always proper procedures to these things for a reason.”

“But I’m not a BABY!” Sam shouted the last word having grown exasperated by people ignoring her.

“The point still stands.” Karen smiled.

Sam went to sit up but Karen’s hand quickly came down to hold her in place. The little girl squirmed in an attempt to dislodge Karen but it was clear she wasn’t going to be allowed up until she was dressed. Tears welled up in Sam’s eyes. No matter what had happened, no matter how many times her small bladder had nearly caused her problems she had always avoided diapers. To her they felt like THE symbol of babyhood.

“Please…” Sam started sobbing as she finished talking but she wasn’t getting anywhere. She took great hiccupping breaths as she looked up at Karen’s sympathetic face.

“It’s not so bad.” Karen said sweetly, “You’ll see.”

To Sam it already felt like the worst thing that had ever happened to her. The diaper unfolded in Karen’s hand and she could see its kid friendly design, little smiling puppets waving and posing, it felt threatening to her.

“It’s lucky you are so small really.” Karen said as she placed the open diaper on the padded surface, “These are normally meant for two-year-olds but they should fit you fine.”

If what Karen was saying was supposed to make Sam feel better she was singularly failing in her task. Sam’s tears grew more persistent and she cried loudly as she felt Karen take her ankles and lift her lower half up. The diaper was slipped underneath and when she came back down she could feel it on her skin. The cottony feeling underneath her butt with a papery feeling at her lower back was unmistakeable. This was something she had always been so desperate to avoid and yet also seemed almost inevitable.

Another drawer was opened but Sam was barely paying attention at that point. She was feeling very sorry for herself and it was only when there was a very distinct smell in the air that she looked down. What she saw only made her even more upset.

Karen was sprinkling a liberal amount of baby powder over Sam’s crotch. Sam was exhausted from the day and her battle was gone. All she could do was cry as the front of the diaper was pulled up and over her crotch to be taped close. It was a very strange feeling, the wings of the disposable hugged her hips in a distinctly different way to regular panties whilst the padding between her thighs was unmistakably that of a diaper. It felt so bulky and unwieldy.

“There we go.” Karen said once she was happy with the fit, “It’s not so bad. You only need to wear it till you get back to your lodge.”

“I hate it…” Sam mumbled around her sobs. She hated how childish she sounded when she cried.

Sam was still wiping her eyes as Karen lifted her up off the table. Before long she was back on the floor with the diaper crinkling softly between her legs, it seemed like every move made the disposable rustle around in a way that seemed deafening in the confines of the changing room. Karen pulled out a pair of tan colour shorts from another drawer and held them open whilst crouched down. Sam had to walk forwards a few paces to reach them and could feel the padding rubbing against her legs with each step. It felt like the diaper was designed to make sure the wearer never forgot they were wearing it. She already knew she was waddling noticeably.

Sam had to put her hands on Karen’s shoulders as she stepped into the pants one leg after the other. Karen then pulled them up until they reached the bottom of the diaper, it suddenly seemed a lot harder to get them on.

“They’re not going to fit!” Sam moaned as she imagined a scenario where she was sent outside the room with the diaper on display.

“It will.” Karen said as she grunted a little from pulling.

Sam was nearly pulled off her feet as Karen worked the shorts up and over the thick underwear. Finally they slipped all the way up though the outcome was still far from satisfactory for Sam who immediately twisted to look at herself from as many angles as she could. What she saw was horrifying.

“This is awful!” Sam wailed as fresh tears sprung up, “Everyone will know!”

“You’re just being paranoid.” Karen replied dismissively.

Sam was sure it wasn’t paranoia that was the problem here. The shorts were bulging at the front and back and she was sure most people would come to the only possible conclusion. It seemed worse at the rear where not only did the material of the shorts bulge out but it was also very smooth. Equally bad to Sam was the way the shorts failed to cover the very top of the disposable where the papery waistband stuck up over the bottoms and would only be covered by the bottom of her shirt.

“Karen, please… There must be some other way of going about this.” Sam begged.

“Come on, I’m sure your friends are anxious to find you.” Karen said as she strode over to the door.

Sam watched as the larger woman unlocked and then opened the entrance to the changing room. As the sunlight came flooding in she felt frozen to the spot. She didn’t want to leave the room like this, she didn’t want to be seen like this but it was going to be impossible to hide. She wondered if there was a chance Karen was actually telling the truth when she said she was being paranoid. Somehow Sam doubted it.

“Come on.” Karen waved to Sam to come out, “Or do you need me to carry you again?”

That was enough to break Sam out of her torpor. She swallowed nervously and started walking forwards. She could still hear the diaper despite the shorts, she could feel the soft cotton padding rubbing against her skin as she moved. She could feel that her legs were slightly further apart than normal.

Sam emerged into the sunlight slowly and uneasily. She looked around as if expecting a great crowd of people to be standing there ready to laugh at her, instead the secluded little hut was as alone as ever. Sam slowly walked towards the main road and, a little further away, back near the kids’ enclosure she could see her friends standing and talking with a Midforest employee. She gulped nervously.

“Sam?” It was Chrissy who saw her first and called out.

Sam wasn’t sure quite how to respond. She sheepishly smiled and gave a little wave as she closed in on her friends. The point where they could see something had changed was obvious. Sam saw their eyes flick down as she approached so that instead of her face they were looking down towards her waist. The diaper must’ve been as obvious as she thought. She trembled slightly.

“Sam? What’s going on?” Amy asked as Sam came to a stop a foot or so in front of her three friends.

“N-Nothing…” Sam nervously replied. She looked around, Karen had seemed to disappear into the ether.

“But you’ve…” Chrissy started as she stared at the place the diaper bulged out.

“Let’s get home shall we?” Nina suggested loudly before Chrissy could go any further.

---

https://reamstories.com/page/lpjgftb4y2/story/lplyymi677/chapter/fd3f92b7-4cbd-4388-87c6-6c2049a19e34

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1152270

• Like 9

Great new chapter.  Of all the silly things that come to mind, all I can seem to think about is what happened to Sam’s pants and panties?  
I know that Sam really wants to disappear but has to face up to her accident. I am sure that at least Nina will be sympathetic.  I have no doubt she is going to be firm when they are getting ready for bed that Sam is wearing a diaper.  

• Like 1

Sam is in a diaper and back with her friends. However, the new underwear begins to cause problems for her both physically and emotionally.

---

My writing is my passion and my income. I'm only able to write as much as I do because of the wonderful support from my subscribers. With the ABDL purge on Patreon hurting my income dramatically I have set up a couple of alternatives. If you enjoy my work and want to support me there has never been a time where I need it more. For $5 you can see every update to my stories one week before anyone else and for $10 you get early access PLUS access to 50+ stories EXCLUSIVE to subscribers.

Just a couple of days ago I published a brand new story exclusive on my subscription sites! "Shrinking Lilies" is a story about a person who follows their girlfriend into a bizarre store and walks out a vastly different person in every way imaginable. It features physical regression, mental regression and, of course, diapers! You can find this story on either of the links below. The latest story in my large collection of stories exclusively for those who support my writing the most :)

There are other rewards and tiers available including discounted commissions. To find out more please consider visiting one of my subscription sites. Prices, rewards and eveything else are the same across both

---

Sam kept her face down and walked behind the others. They all remained quiet which was unusual after their exciting activities. It seemed obvious they were all thinking about the diaper, Sam certainly was. She couldn’t wait to get it off. It invaded every one of her senses. She would never be able to remove the knowledge from her friends about what had happened though.

Sam’s walking speed was already slow thanks to her small legs but with the thick padding forcing her to waddle she was even slower. Her thighs were rubbing against the plastic and it was starting to get uncomfortable. Her already slow pace was slowing even further and her friends seemed to notice that. There was only so many ways they could slow themselves down before the issue had to be addressed.

“Is everything alright?” Nina asked.

Sam nodded but clearly grimaced. Her friends had stopped to allow her to catch up. Sam was starting to understand why babies crawled so much, her inner thighs felt like they were on fire. She stopped and leaned against a nearby tree for a few seconds.

“Look, can we talk about what’s going on here?” Chrissy asked, “There’s an elephant in this forest and I think it should be discussed.”

All eyes turned to Sam. She didn’t want to talk about it. What could she say? She had wet herself in front of a bunch of children and then was taken to get diapered? It was the truth but the truth wasn’t very palatable to her right then. Annoyingly it seemed her friends weren’t going to just move on.

Sam sighed and quietly told them the truth about what had happened. She didn’t spare any details and the shock on the other three faces showed that. Once the shock had passed the reactions were very different.

“Where is this Karen!?” Chrissy demanded, “If I see her I’ll…”

As Chrissy raged on Sam’s behalf Amy was just sort of looking at the ground with a red face and Nina continued to look at Sam with inscrutable emotions. It seemed they were waiting for Chrissy’s outburst to pass. She wasn’t going to say it out loud but in many ways Sam actually couldn’t fault Karen too much for what had happened, the only thing she could’ve done differently was take Sam to the bathroom when she asked but there were so many others having to be looked after and so few employees…

Sam shook her head. What was she thinking? Of course she was angry and upset about what had happened! Karen had humiliated her. She didn’t need taking to the bathroom, that woman knew Sam was an adult and could’ve just let her out to go. The diapering was needlessly embarrassing, even if it was necessary there was no reason Sam couldn’t have put it on herself… Truthfully Sam didn’t think she would’ve ever chosen to put the diaper on but that was beside the point.

“Let’s just get back to the lodge.” Amy said as Chrissy continued to talk about making complaints, “I’m sure Sam wants to get back as soon as possible.”

“Alright, alright…” Chrissy finally said.

As everyone started walking again it wasn’t long until Sam was falling behind and wincing again. Nina was the first to notice and she stopped the other two friends. Sam couldn’t see her thighs under her shorts but she was sure they were getting rubbed raw and as much as she wanted to prove her independence and walk home she was struggling badly.

“Look, I know you hate it when people do it…” Amy was the one to speak up. She was still a little red in the face and didn’t seem confident in taking control at all, “But maybe one of us should… carry you?”

“Yeah, I mean, it’s not because you’re small!” Chrissy quickly pointed out as Sam opened her mouth, “It’s because you’re struggling. We’d do the same for any of us.”

“It’s not the same though.” Sam muttered quietly.

“How isn’t it?” Amy asked.

“Because none of you would be struggling because of a god damn diaper!” Sam’s emotions seemed to burst out resulting in her speaking entirely too loudly. At least there didn’t seem to be anyone around to hear her outburst except for the squirrels in the trees.

“It wouldn’t matter why.” Nina said, “Whether one of us breaks their leg or is just tired. We’d help them.”

“It’s still not the same!” Sam sighed and used her deep breath to calm herself down. She already felt humiliated but now her embarrassment was growing even higher, “Because… if you’re carrying me it looks like…”

“What?” Chrissy asked.

“It looks like I’m a baby.” Sam finally said. She was going red in the face and hated to vocalise the thoughts that constantly swirled around her mind, “I don’t look like a friend being helped by a friend I look like a baby being carried by their mother and her friends.”

There was silence. Sam wasn’t able to look her friends in the face. Everyone was aware of how much she hated to be perceived as a child but she had never articulated it so clearly to anyone. She was very aware it was something she should talk through with a therapist but it wasn’t a conversation she wanted to have, and she had never experienced problems with her height quite like she had suffered at Midforest.

“Well you can’t keep walking.” Chrissy finally said, “You’ll never make it back to the lodge like this. I’m sure you want to take the diap… Well, get home and get into something more comfortable. It would be a lot quicker if you let one of us carry you.”

It made sense to Sam. Hobbling like this she could take an hour to get back to the lodge and who knows how many people would walk past and see her diaper in that time. Being carried they would all be home in next to no time. The sooner she was back in the privacy of her bedroom the sooner she could rip the diaper off.

“Fine…” Sam said after a tug-of-war in her brain, “Just this once. And no telling anyone else.”

“Deal.” Chrissy smiled and stepped forwards.

“I want Nina to do it.” Sam said as she put a hand out to stop Chrissy in her tracks.

“Me?” Nina had been silent until now. Clearly after the telling off from Sam earlier she had wanted to not antagonise her little friend again.

Sam nodded. After looking at each other for a second Nina stepped forward and awkwardly reached down to pick Sam up. Sam’s legs left the ground and, rather embarrassingly, her shirt rode up to show the papery waistband of the disposable underneath. After some awkward fumbling Sam was sat on Nina’s hip. One of Nina’s arms was around Sam’s back and the other was under her butt. Sam knew Nina must be able to feel the diaper she was wearing as her arm pushed into the padding.

“Alright.” Chrissy said, “Let’s go.”

Chrissy and Amy walked in front with Nina and Sam behind them by several paces. Sam could tell that no matter how awkward she felt Nina was feeling worse, she was walking very stiffly. There was a reason Sam had asked Nina to carry her in particular.

“I wanted to apologise.” Sam said quietly enough to make sure the conversation stayed between her and Nina.

“Apologise? To me?” Nina seemed shocked.

“Yeah, for this morning. I know you were just worried about me and doing what you could to help.” Sam conceded, “I shouldn’t have blown up at you. It was just a shock.”

“I understand.” Nina replied, “And I’m sorry I acted without speaking to you first. It was wrong of me.”

“Friends?” Sam asked.

“Of course!” Nina replied. She squeezed Sam a little closer for a second, “Always.”

Sam noticed that after the quick apology Nina seemed to loosen up considerably. She was much more talkative on the rest of the walk home and they caught up with Chrissy and Amy in short order. Considering the situation Sam was surprisingly OK. She had always dreaded the idea of being treated like a baby but here she was, in a diaper and being carried, but the world hadn’t come to an end and her friends weren’t making fun of her. It wasn’t nearly as bad as she imagined it would be. Once back at the lodge Chrissy opened the door and Sam was carried into the living. Nina stood in the living room talking with the other two as they got settled.

“Um, Nina?” Sam said after a few seconds.

Nina paused and looked down to Sam for a second.

“Oh! Sorry!” Nina exclaimed.

Sam was rapidly lowered until she was back on the floor. As soon as she got her bearings she hurried into her bedroom. No sooner had the door closed then Sam was working the shorts back down her legs. She was about to rip the diaper off when she caught a look at herself in the mirror. Walking slowly towards the mirror just past her crib she felt shock. With the baby diaper exposed she couldn’t hide from the fact that she looked much more like a baby than even she had imagined.

Despite her size Sam was still an adult. She didn’t have any of the chubbiness a baby had, or any of the features of an infant. Everything was proportioned to her size but her facial features and everything looked like an adult that had been scaled down, kind of like how a miniature horse looks just the same as a regular horse but smaller.

The diaper changed all of that. That one piece of unusual underwear seemed to undo everything Sam had done to be as adult as possible. When she looked into the mirror she didn’t see a college student looking back, she saw the baby that she imagined everyone else saw. Her hand went down to the diaper as if she couldn’t quite believe she was wearing it.

“Sam, did you wa-…” The door suddenly opened and Amy stuck her head in, “Oh, god, I’m sorry!”

Sam turned to see Amy’s eyes widen massively behind the lenses of her glasses and she quickly left the room and closed the door again. It all happened so fast that Sam’s brain lagged behind the events and it was only a second after Amy had left that Sam realised her friend had walked in on her not just in a diaper but examining herself in the mirror. Sure it had been obvious she was wearing one but actually seeing it was something altogether different. Even worse, from Amy’s point-of-view Sam was watching herself in the mirror with a hand resting on the padding. Sam turned crimson as she thought about what Amy might’ve thought she was doing.

Before any more embarrassment could come from this Sam pulled at the tapes and let the diaper drop to the floor. She marched away from it and put on a pair of her regular panties and a long skirt. It was only now she realised she had left the wet pants she had worn earlier with Karen, she may not see those again though after what she had done to them that might be a good thing.

Sam picked up the unused diaper and dropped it in the bathroom trash can. At least it was over. As humiliating as the day had been she wouldn’t have to worry about it again. She tried to ignore the part of her that felt like something had changed, almost like a seal had been broken on a box she had tried desperately to keep shut forever. She had worn a diaper and been carried around but the world hadn’t fallen apart and she was still in one piece.

Sam shook it all from her mind. It would be best to just forget everything that had happened, dwelling on it would only cause her more pain. She took several deep breaths before stepping out into the living area. The others were present except for Amy who had apparently gone straight from Sam’s bedroom to her own and hadn’t come back out.

The rest of the day passed without further incident. Amy eventually came out of her bedroom shortly before dinner, her face still seemed to be flushed red and she avoided looking at Sam. Otherwise the atmosphere was good, Sam was perhaps more surprised than anyone else after everything that had happened that day.

The four friends spent most of the evening playing games and laughing but Sam was tired from everything that had happened. As the others were setting up for another round of gaming Sam decided it was time to head to bed.

“I think I’m going to go to bed.” Sam told the others.

“Aww, are you sure?” Nina asked.

“Yeah, it’s been a tiring day.” Sam replied as she stretched and slid off the edge of the couch.

“Alright, goodnight.” Nina smiled, “I probably won’t be up too much longer.”

Sam walked to the bedroom door and then paused. She looked back at Nina who was still stretched out on the couch. She looked over and frowned for a second before remembering what Sam going to bed meant and she quickly jumped up.

“I’ll be right back.” Nina said to the others as she followed Sam into the bedroom.

---

https://reamstories.com/page/lpjgftb4y2/story/lplyymi677/chapter/6561aa21-0bfb-42de-848d-9432d0e6f2fe

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1161746

If you want to read my brand new EXCLUSIVE subscriber only story "Shrinking Lilies" you can find it here:

https://reamstories.com/page/lpjgftb4y2/story/lrzonrfx22

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1159567

The story contains both physical and mental regression, transformation and, of course, diapers! It joins the large library of exclusive stories only found on my SubscribeStar and Ream pages!

• Like 8

Loved the new chapter!  That one sentence was so soothing.  “It was only now she realized she had left the wet pants she had worn earlier with Karen.”  That was like scratching an unreachable itch you have been fighting all day. I actually laughed when I read that. 
well Nina is following Sam into the bedroom.  Is she going to insist that Sam put on another diaper?  I personally believe she will and I have a strong feeling Sam isn’t going to accept it without putting up some resistance.  
Awesome job on this. I am looking forward to seeing more. 

10 hours ago, CDfm said:

“It was only now she realized she had left the wet pants she had worn earlier with Karen.”  That was like scratching an unreachable itch you have been fighting all day. I actually laughed when I read that. 

:D

I give the fans what they want!

• Like 1

It's time for a bed after a long and confusing day. Sam has grown surprisingly at ease around Nina, comfortable enough to ask for Nina to hand her some protection... for just in case, of course.

---

My writing is my passion and my income. I'm only able to write as much as I do because of the wonderful support from my subscribers. With the ABDL purge on Patreon hurting my income dramatically I have set up a couple of alternatives. If you enjoy my work and want to support me there has never been a time where I need it more. For $5 you can see every update to my stories one week before anyone else and for $10 you get early access PLUS access to 50+ stories EXCLUSIVE to subscribers.

There are other rewards and tiers available including discounted commissions. To find out more please consider visiting one of my subscription sites. Prices, rewards and eveything else are the same across both

---

“I should probably go to the bathroom first.” Sam said as the bedroom door was closed.

“Alright, I’ll wait here.” Nina said as she sat on the edge of the mattress.

Sam climbed up on to the toilet to do her business and then cleaned her hands. She stepped back out into the bedroom to see Nina checking her phone. Sam started to get undressed whilst standing next to the crib.

“Oh god, I’ve got fourteen texts from mom.” Nina said as she used her thumb to scroll the screen.

“Something serious?” Sam asked as she pulled her shirt off.

“Nope, just checking in… over and over again.” Nina sighed as she quickly tapped a reply and put her phone down. She looked up to see Sam naked and for a second it looked like she might fall off the bed.

Sam had quickly lost a lot of her anxiety about being seen naked by Nina. In some ways she supposed it was like the diaper, she had resisted it all her life but when it actually happened it wasn’t as scary. That wasn’t to say that she wanted to be in a diaper, that would be ridiculous, but she felt safe with her friends.

After a small pause Nina lifted Sam into the crib. Sam sat down and pulled her covers to partially hide herself. There was something on her mind that was obvious enough that Nina didn’t walk away from the crib immediately.

“What is it?” Nina asked.

Sam knew the words she wanted to say but found them hiding just out of reach in the back of her throat. Actually moving her mouth to say them seemed like it would be very difficult. She looked around. Her mind was on the last couple of days when she had woken up desperately needing the bathroom. She really didn’t want to be put in that situation again.

“M-Maybe…” Sam started but she found it very hard to go any further.

“Maybe?” Nina repeated.

“Maybe you should pass me one of…” Sam stopped and she nearly choked on her words, “One of the things you bought this morning.”

“A diaper!?” Nina asked loudly in surprise.

Sam’s eyes went wide and she looked at the wall separating the bedroom from the living room. She hoped it was thick enough to keep the issue private. Nina seemed too shocked to register how loud she had been. Clearly after the episode today Sam’s friend assumed she would never want to think about diapers again let alone wear one.

“I just don’t want to wake you up or have a repeat of today.” Sam said with a shrug, “Just as a precaution, you know?”

“I mean, if you want. I don’t mind helping you in the night if you need it.” Nina replied, “I don’t want you to feel pressured into it though.”

“I promise you I don’t.” Sam said with a smile.

“Alright, give me a minute.” Nina said, “And if you change your mind just let me know!”

Sam had to smile. She found Nina’s worrying about her endearing, she was so concerned she was practically tripping over herself as she slid the packet of diapers out from under her bed. On seeing them Sam immediately wondered if she should’ve suggested this. It was one thing someone putting a diaper on her in a situation she didn’t control, it was another to do it voluntarily.

The tight plastic packaging was ripped open revealing the extremely tightly packed diaper within. Sam felt butterflies in her tummy as she watched Nina pulling one of the diapers out. They were so tightly packed it actually took her a few attempts to get one properly out. She held it in both her hands and looked at it before standing up and walking over to the crib.

“Are you sure?” Nina asked nervously. It almost looked like she was expecting a trap, that by bring the diaper over she would make Sam angry again.

“I’m positive.” Sam said, “I’m going to keep it by my pillows and IF I need… Well, you know.”

Sam couldn’t bring herself to talk about actually using the diaper. She wasn’t even sure she would actually be able to put it on if she needed the bathroom, it would probably be preferable to waking Nina up though and there was no question it would be better than wetting the bed like she had that morning.

With a bit of luck it wouldn’t be a problem at all. Sam laid down to sleep with the diaper leaning against the bars next to the wall, she hoped she would wake up in the morning without having to disturb it. She closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep that was undisturbed by Nina when she came to bed.

---

Sam had been hopeful of making it through the night without needing the bathroom. She had limited the amount of liquids she had drank and made sure to go to the toilet before bed. She had done everything possible to have an unbroken night’s sleep. So it was with great disappointment that she opened her eyes with an immediate and pressing need in her bladder.

Sam looked up at the ceiling as she contemplated what that meant. She rolled her head to the side and could see that Nina was huddled under her blankets. The gentle rising and falling of her friend’s chest told Sam that she was fast asleep. It was still very dark in the room so morning couldn’t even be close. There was no point trying to wait till Nina woke up, the memory of the previous day’s failed attempt was enough to put her off that.

Rolling her head from one side to the other Sam looked at the diaper. It had fallen on its side at some point during the night. She could feel butterflies in her tummy as she contemplated what she was going to do. She’d come a long way from refusing anything to do with babies to thinking about putting on and using a diaper. Sam really didn’t want to do it, she didn’t want to be found in a wet diaper just like a baby, and she didn’t want Nina to look at her in the morning and see what she had done. She wasn’t sure why but it seemed even more important to Sam that Nina in particular didn’t see her as a baby.

Sam considered waking Nina up. The whole point of having a diaper in the crib with her was to avoid having to do that but now that the prospect was immediately in front of her she found it hard to really think about. Sam tapped her fingers on the mattress as she moved her head back and forth between the diaper and Nina. She felt like she was stuck with an impossible choice.

“It wasn’t so bad…” Sam muttered to herself in the darkness. She was referring to the diaper she had worn the previous day when it had been basically forced upon her.

Sam suddenly felt disgusted with herself and shook her head as if she could force loose the bad thoughts and push them away. The other side of Sam came to the fore and started whispering to her. Not bad? Sam had been trying to prove she was a grown-up for her whole life and now it was all falling apart. She could tell her friends were thinking less of her already. Look at the state she was in. Sleeping in a crib, wetting the bed, doing kids activities and now considering a diaper…

“What choice do I have?” Sam whined to herself. If anyone had been listening she would’ve sounded crazy.

Waking up Nina was unfair on her. Sam knew that Nina needed plenty of sleep and she couldn’t be expected to have her sleep disturbed every night by Sam whining from the crib. With a blush that Sam felt could light up the darkness she realised how childish that behaviour was. A little girl who couldn’t make it through the night without some attention from an adult. Then that voice in the back of her head returned. It asked if she was seriously going to wet herself. Sam bit her bottom lip.

After a few more minutes wrestling with what to do Sam reached out a hand and picked up the diaper. The thin plastic crinkled as she sat up and looked at it. She wondered if she would find this less awful if it wasn’t a baby diaper. Would it be better if these were adult diapers? Maybe a disposable that was plain and medical rather than childish and colourful would’ve made her feel better. It would at least affirm that she wasn’t a baby for needing them.

“I don’t need them.” Sam quickly but quietly corrected herself.

Sam’s hands trembled slightly as she opened the diaper up. The inside felt soft and cottony, in the darkness it looked almost like a cloud held in the embrace of a plastic hammock. She kicked her cover off of her and laid the diaper down between her legs. Sam had never done this before though the mechanics of it seemed pretty simple. Her butt raised off the mattress as she pulled the back of the disposable underneath herself. It took several attempts to get it straight and Sam got the feeling this was all a lot easier if you had someone doing it for you.

Sam lowered herself on to the padding and felt it conforming to her body. She was nervous but any second-thoughts she might be having were chased away by her need to get it on before her complaining bladder gave out and she wet the bed regardless. Having come this far she couldn’t just stop.

Ignoring the dissenting voices in her head Sam reached down and pulled the front of the diaper up and over her lower tummy. She pulled the sides up and then started taping it closed. When she was done she moved her hips back and forth a little bit, the diaper crinkled around her but it stayed on, it was a little crooked but it was a fine job overall.

Now that the diaper was on Sam felt her urge to release increase. She climbed up on her knees and was very worried that the crinkles would wake up Nina, the other woman was a deep sleeper though and was undisturbed by all the activity in the crib.

Sam sat back with the disposable resting on her feet whilst her knees dented the mattress. She felt anxious, she knew she was small and these were the diapers that fit but she was worried that it wouldn’t be able to handle everything. She relaxed herself as much as was possible and for a tantalising few seconds Sam’s bladder was on the brink of letting go but then stopping at the last second. Then, quite suddenly, the muscle relaxed and she started to pee.

Sam had no idea what to expect. Her only experience with wetting herself was when it was completely accidental and she was in panties, like the day that had just passed. This was completely different.

The urine streamed out of Sam but instead of pouring down her legs and rapidly cooling she could feel it all being held against her body. The padding in the diaper started to swell noticeably and a warmth spread backwards between her legs. It took her brain a couple of second to put the two pieces of the puzzle together, the heat was from her own urine. To her amazement the diaper was holding it all. It expanded and pushed out as it filled up, Sam could feel the minute movements as it grew heavier by the second.

Sam shivered as the golden stream finally lessened and then stopped. She was left crouching in the middle of her crib with her now wet diaper acting as a radiator on her crotch, it felt almost like a hot water bottle though it was sagging and pulling away from her skin a little bit. It was a very strange sensation and Sam found herself a little intrigued by it. Physically it felt a lot different than she imagined. It was so much warmer and heavier than she thought it would be.

What rapidly swelled and overtook the intrigue though made Sam cringe. She felt disgusted at herself for doing this. The rational part of her mind saying she had no choice was drowned out as she had to face up to her actions. She was beyond disappointed with herself for losing control.

Sam imagined what she looked like to an outside observer. Crouching in the baby crib with her now very wet diaper on. She could hear the imaginary people jeering, their smug faces telling her that they were right and she was wrong, that she was and had always been a baby with ideas above her station. “Look at you now…” Sam kept thinking over and over. The walls that held out these thoughts had served her well but now they had crumbled to dust.

Sam dropped back to sit down and felt the hot padding get pushed up against her body. She winced as she felt small rivers of her pee running though the contours of the padding looking for a place to soak in. She looked down at what she had done and felt humiliated even though no one could see her. The yellow line that ran from the front to the back of the diaper had gone a greenish-blue. The padding had expanded a lot and when Sam remembered how much her legs had been forced apart on the walk back to the lodge in a dry diaper she couldn’t imagine how much harder it would be in a wet one. She might’ve even been forced to crawl.

Sam laid back down and pulled her cover over her. She considered tearing the diaper off and throwing it as far away from her as she could but she didn’t allow herself to give in to that feeling. There was no sign of the morning and there was always a chance Sam would wake up again needing the bathroom again. Despite her shame at what she had done she looked up at the ceiling and tried to go back to sleep.

It was no use. Sam just couldn’t clear her mind and relax. She didn’t think anyone would be able to in this situation. The warmth inside her diaper combined with a sweaty clamminess made it impossible to ignore. It stuck to her skin tightly and crinkled whenever she made even the slightest movement. A muscle twitch in her leg seemed to cause enough sound to wake up everyone in the lodge according to her tired mind. She couldn’t even lay on her side easily with the wide padding forcing her thighs apart.

---

https://reamstories.com/page/lpjgftb4y2/story/lplyymi677/chapter/6cf8ae49-0da5-488b-8e17-493ac5654134

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1168254

• Like 8

Sam used her diaper for the first time since she was actually a baby and I believe she will realize that using the diaper is a much better alternative to wetting her panties and pants. 
Nina seemed pretty surprised that Sam would have asked for a diaper but I still wonder if she was going to force her to at least take one to prevent another wet bed. 
now the next hurdle will be if Sam wears one the next day. 
Awesome chapter and I will be looking forward to seeing the next one. 

Sam wakes up the next day and has to make a difficult decision regarding the activities ahead. 

---

---

Sam awoke to a hand prodding her diaper. Her eyes flew open as she saw Nina standing over her with a massive smile on her face. She felt frozen, all her muscles seemed to want to disobey her as she tried to move.

“Aww, did the little baby go tinkles?” Nina asked in a syrupy baby voice.

“Mmm… MMM!” Sam tried to respond but there was a pacifier between her lips. She tried to spit it out but it seemed like the mouth guard was stuck to her.

Nina reached over the side of the crib. She seemed even bigger than usual to Sam who felt confused and as to what was happening. Nina’s large hands came down and picked Sam up off the mattress. As the covers slipped off her little body she found she was wearing a pink onesie that seemed to have materialised out of nowhere!

“What a pretty little girl.” Nina said as she gently tickle Sam’s tummy, “Are you ready for nursery?”

Sam wanted to ask what her friend was doing and where these clothes had come from but all she could do was babble around the pacifier. Nina cradled her in her arms and walked towards the bedroom door. Sam didn’t want her other friends to see her like this and she tried desperately to scramble away but her limbs seemed limited in what they could achieve.

The door opened and Sam gasped. Instead of the living room of the lodge there was a vast lecture hall with all the seats filled. Nina’s footsteps on the floor echoed in the silent room as Sam was carried in. The little girl couldn’t even cover her humiliated face as she saw everyone watching her including, in the front row, Chrissy and Amy.

“Ah, right on time.” An older male professor said as Nina carried Sam over to the front of the room, “Nina, would you kindly take it from here?”

Sam was placed on a small padded table. She had no idea where it had come from but she was trembling from everything. She tried begging Nina to stop and take her out but her useless babble provoked no reaction at all. Her onesie was lifted up as she heard people taking notes. She shook her head and closed her eyes as tightly as she humanly good as she tried to cry out for help…

---

“Sam! Sam! Wake up!”

Sam suddenly came back to consciousness with a crash. She was panting, sweaty and laying on her front with her head in the corner between her pillows and the wall and her legs open and facing the room. Her cover had been cast to the side. It took her a few long seconds to realise she’d been having a nightmare.

“Sam! Are you OK?” It was Nina standing by the crib in her dressing gown.

Sam looked over shoulder. In her dream Nina had been gleefully treating her like a baby but she looked very concerned now. Sam belatedly realised she was showing her soaked diaper to her friend. Just another embarrassing encounter, one of an increasing number that Sam was having to deal with.

“I think you were having a nightmare.” Nina said as Sam turned over and sat up. She noticed that a lot of the diaper’s warmth had gone but it was still very swollen almost like a pillow underneath her butt, “A bad one.”

Sam nodded. She pulled her cover over and did her best to give herself some modesty. She knew Nina had already seen everything though. Nina hung around the side of the crib awkwardly as Sam tried to shake the cobwebs away from her mind. She felt like she had adrenaline coursing through her and she was still very unsettled.

“Sorry.” Sam said, “I didn’t mean to worry you.”

“It’s absolutely fine!” Nina replied quickly, “I was just about to step into the shower when I heard you calling out. Did you want to talk about it?”

“No.” Sam said shortly. The last thing she wanted was to discuss that particular nightmare.

“OK, well, do you want to come out of the crib?” Nina asked. She was already reaching over the edge anticipating the answer.

Sam lifted her arms without thinking making it easier for her friend to grab her and lift her up. She hung limply in Nina’s hands as she was lifted over the rails but instead of being put straight down Nina held Sam up in front of her. She was looking at the very wet diaper with the clearly changed wetness indicator. Sam was going red in the face and loudly cleared her throat.

“Sorry!” Nina quickly said as she put Sam down.

“I’m surprised you didn’t notice when waking me up…” Sam muttered.

“I did… Well, I didn’t… I mean…” Nina paused to collect her thoughts, “I saw that you’d put it on but I didn’t realise you’d… well, you know…”

Sam thought about snapping back that if she had put it on it would only be for one reason but she held back. She couldn’t blame Nina for being weird when the situation was so strange in itself. She’d always been closest to Nina, it was no doubt difficult for her to believe what she was seeing at times.

“I’ll go have that shower then.” Nina said as she picked up the towel she had draped over the end of her bed.

Sam nodded. She tried not to walk about too much. She knew she looked like a baby, she didn’t need to start waddling around to reinforce that fact. She waited until Nina had closed the bathroom door and the sound of the shower started. It was only then that Sam wished she’d gone for a shower first, she felt a little gross in the wet diaper.

Sam pulled at the tapes on the diaper and winced when they loudly came away from the front of the disposable. She hoped her other friends weren’t near the door, it definitely sounded loud enough to Sam to carry through to the main living area.

“Damn it…” Sam exclaimed as she pulled the last tape away.

The diaper dropped to the floor with a loud thump. Unlike the dry diaper she had taken off that had been very light and curled up a bit, this one was heavy and it laid on the floor completely open. The smell of urine quickly started to spread and Sam looked down to see the clearly yellowed padding. She quickly folded the diaper closed and used the tapes to stop it opening again.

The smell of urine seemed to linger and Sam felt acutely embarrassed. She quickly put on some loose pants and a shirt. Strangely, there was no trash can in the bedroom. The one in the bathroom was now inaccessible so Sam’s only real option was the kitchen since she didn’t want to hang around with the used diaper any longer than she had to.

Sam opened the bedroom door and could immediately hear that Chrissy and Amy were already awake and having breakfast. She closed the door again. She didn’t want to walk past them with the clearly wet diaper. They didn’t know she’d been having problems after all. Instead, she put the diaper down just under the corner of the crib so that she could deal with it later.

“Morning.” Chrissy called out as Sam finally emerged from her bedroom, “Sleep well?”

“Yeah.” Sam lied with a smile.

“That’s good. You’ll need all your energy today.” Chrissy replied. She started pouring Sam a bowl of cereal as Sam climbed up on to one of the chairs.

“Oh?” Sam asked.

“Today’s the day we get the bikes we rented and cycle out into the wilderness.” Chrissy raised her eyebrows. It was clear that this less exciting activity wasn’t her choice.

“It’s going to be great!” Amy gushed, “I’ve got a guidebook that says there are all sorts of rare wildlife in the area. I spoke to someone yesterday who told me where our best chance of seeing stuff is. I even got sheets for all of us to tick off when we see the animals!”

Sam smiled at Amy’s enthusiasm but she couldn’t pretend she wasn’t very nervous. After the last couple of days a long bike ride where there wouldn’t be any facilities nearby was concerning. Sam’s bladder was small and that caused problems at the best of times. She knew she could just go into the trees to pee but she was still nervous. She didn’t want to be the reason the group had to keep stopping. At least it would be just the four of them.

Sam ate her breakfast quietly. When Chrissy came out of the bedroom she soon took her place and took a shower. On her way through the bedroom she picked up the used diaper and dropped it in the bathroom trash. As Sam stood in the warm water she wondered what she should do. It certainly seemed like they were going to be going on a long ride and Sam’s last few accidents had left her feeling very anxious about what might happen.

As Sam was drying off she happened to glance at the trash can and the diaper sitting in it. She felt like her answer might be right there. The diaper had successfully held her accident during the night, it stood to reason it could do the same during the day. It just meant she would be choosing to wear one which felt like a major thing.

When Sam walked back into the bedroom she started gathering her clothes for the day. She pulled out a pair of panties and sighed. With resignation she dropped them and went to Nina’s bed where the open packet of diapers was waiting. She pulled one out and looked at it.

It still felt like a big thing for Sam. The diaper she wore during the previous day hadn’t been a choice and the diaper she wore the previous night was for a practical reason. She supposed wearing one now would serve the same purpose but it felt different. Sam laid the diaper on Nina’s mattress and then scrambled up on to it.

Sam found it a lot easier to position the diaper with all the light coming through the windows. She reached down and pulled it up between her legs. The tapes came close to touching each other as she closed it up. The fit was a lot better than her attempt the previous night. She sat up with the accompanying chorus of crinkles and then slid off the edge of the bed. She wasted no time in getting dressed in the baggiest pants and shirt she had. Anything to give her half a chance of keeping the diaper a secret. She already knew she couldn’t do it though, the crinkling may have sounded louder to her thanks to the paranoia but she was still certain it would be audible to anyone close to her.

Looking in the mirror Sam was disheartened to see her pants were still bulging from the padding underneath them. She sighed and had the urge to take the diaper off. After the last few days though she just needed to have a normal day. The diaper made it less than perfect but if it meant she could go on the bike ride with her friends and come home again without being humiliated then it was a sacrifice she would make.

“Sam?” Amy called through the closed door, “Are you nearly ready? We need to go pick up our bikes,”

“Just a minute!” Sam replied.

With one last deep breath as she looked at her reflection she turned and walked towards the door. To be more accurate she waddled. Hopefully the waddle was more pronounced in her brain than it actually was in real life. She had one last wobble where she nearly turned around and ripped the diaper off before reaching up and opening the bedroom door.

As Sam walked back out into the living room she could immediately tell that her pronounced waddle wasn’t all in her head. All eyes swivelled to her as she waddled out nervously. It was hard to tell who was the most surprised. Sam went across to her shoes by the door and picked them up, when she turned back around she saw that the others were still watching her in shock.

“Look…” Sam started as she felt she needed to explain.

“Are you wearing a diaper!?” Chrissy immediately asked.

Sam blushed deeply. Hearing Chrissy’s tone of voice and just having it said out loud seemed to really make this real. She slowly nodded her head as her cheeks blazed. Nina seemed to have snapped out of her shock a little as she moved to the side of the couch making room for Sam to sit down as well. This had been a foolish idea. Maybe once Sam could’ve worn a diaper without her friends thinking any less of her but it was getting to be a habit.

“But… why?” Amy asked, “And where did you get them?”

“Guys, I don’t think we need to give Sam the third degree.” Nina said.

“I’m sorry.” Chrissy shook her head and looked genuinely apologetic, “I just didn’t expect it. Not after yesterday.”

“I… just think I should play it safe.” Sam said with a shrug, “After yesterday I think this is a good idea.”

“It was just a one-off though.” Amy said sympathetically, “Everyone has accidents sometimes. Remember when Chrissy had too much to drink at your birthday party?”

“Hey!” Chrissy exclaimed, “I just had a few too many that night…”

“It’s OK.” Sam’s mouth twitched into a smile, “Don’t worry, I’m fine.”

Chrissy shrugged as she went back to getting ready whilst Amy seemed to hang around nervously. It didn’t seem like she really knew what to do with herself or even where to look. The only one who was acting remotely normal was Nina who was checking her phone. Sam assumed there wouldn’t be much reception once they were underway.

“Are you sure it’s alright?” Nina asked once the others had moved away to pack some lunches in the kitchen.

Nina obviously had more information than the other two. The others knew Sam had wet herself and been put into a diaper by a member of staff but Nina knew the rest of what had happened. She knew about the wet bed and how Sam had slept the previous night, she knew how deeply uncomfortable Sam felt about being viewed as anything but the most mature person in the room.

“I’m fine.” Sam said again, “It’s just a precaution.”

“OK, I just don’t want you to feel like you need to use them.” Nina said. She was clearly still kicking herself for buying them without Sam knowing in the first place.

“I’m not saying I’m in love with the damn things.” Sam replied, “But I’m ready to admit they have their uses. I just wish everyone would stop making such a big deal about them.”

“Sorry.” Nina replied.

“And I wish you would stop apologising!” Sam said half-jokingly, “We’re going to have a great day. I’m sure once we get going everyone will concentrate on the ride and no one will think twice about me. Besides, according to Amy we’re very unlikely to see anyone else on this trip.”

“That’s true.” Nina nodded, “Well, as long as you’re sure. You know I’ll support you in anything.”

Sam felt a fluttering in her heart at the words. A strange feeling that she hadn’t felt before. A part of her just wanted to leap at Nina and wrap her arms around as much of her as was possible. To pull her down by the collar and get close to those lip. To…

As Nina stood up and walked away Sam remained frozen to the spot. What was she thinking!? Nina was her friend! Sam had never felt those feelings yet alone started feeling an urge to get close to another woman like that. She knew Nina was bisexual but she herself hadn’t really thought about that sort of stuff much at all. If anything Sam had assumed she was asexual from how little she thought about it. Her face was burning up. It was just because Nina had been helping her a bunch, Sam told herself, that was all. She swallowed nervously and tried to shake any thoughts about the unwanted fantasy that had briefly invaded her consciousness.

“Sam? Are you ready?” Nina asked as she picked up her backpack.

Sam quickly nodded and jumped down from the couch. As she took a couple of steps Nina seemed to be thinking about something. She muttered to just give her a minute and went into the bedroom, she came out a minute later looking slightly nervous but smiling.

“Come on, girls.” Chrissy said, “Let’s go get our bikes.”

---

https://reamstories.com/page/lpjgftb4y2/story/lplyymi677/chapter/bf42c623-64f4-4aee-97bf-35aa9298c536

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1175535

• Like 15

What kind of "bike" is waiting for Sam? Tricycle? Training wheels? I'm thinking they will only have those child carts that are pulled along by the parents bike.

Tough fall but I think she will be happy at the end with Nina the naughty Mommy!

(Pssst Sam. Take the mattress out of the crib and sleep on the floor.)

Great chapter.  I know Sam made the right choice.  My only question is will she let Nina be the one to change her after she has am accident on this bike ride. 

• Like 1