LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In desperation Daniel looks for a way out... To his shock, he finds one.

---

Writing is my passion and my only source of income. If you enjoy my stories you may be interested to learn that you can see every update I post one week before the rest of the world with a $5 pledge on one of my subscription sites. There has been a lot of upheaval recently with Patreon purging a lot of ABDL content so I have tried to diversify a little so that I can continue to bring everyone stories. For just a $5 pledge on any of these you can see updates a week early and for $10 you can see all of my 50+ EXCLUSIVE stories only available to subscribers.

The money I get goes to paying bills and putting food on the table so I appreciate all of my subscribers and would appreciate anyone who might be interested in supporting me to check out my subscription sites ❤️

https://subscribestar.adult/elfy

https://reamstories.com/elfy

---

Daniel awoke with a start. He wondered for a second what had suddenly disturbed him but when he felt a pressure in his bladder it quickly became clear. The crib’s bars were still raised and Daniel used them to pull himself up on to his knees. The diaper crinkled invitingly between his legs. He didn’t want to wet himself but he didn’t think he had much choice.

With a resigned sigh Daniel closed his eyes and relaxed his muscles. There was but a moment of hesitation before the floodgates opened up. He held his breath almost subconsciously as the warmth of his urine splashed around the padding. The pee soaked into the diaper and quickly started spreading up the front and round towards the back. So filled with liquid Daniel worried that the diaper might leak as he seemed to wet without ending. He shivered as he felt the stream slow and stop, there were a few last spurts before it felt like he was finished.

Reaching down with a hand Daniel cupped the bottom of his diaper. The heat seemed to radiate out at a level that he was surprised he wasn’t scolding himself inside. Daniel finally let out the breath he seemed to have been holding forever, his heart hammered and Daniel had to try and calm himself down.

There was no way to tell how long Daniel had been in the room nor how much longer he would have to remain before he was let out. He slumped back down and felt the recently warmed diaper press up against him. It wasn’t the worst feeling in the world physically but mentally it was awful.

Daniel laid back down. He wouldn’t be able to go anywhere until Emmy came back so he was stuck there regardless of whether he was tired or not. His mind turned back to his escape attempt. Daniel had to hope the front door hadn’t been locked but that would be irrelevant if he couldn’t find a way out of the crib. The bars towered over him and seemed unclimbable but there had to be another way out.

Sitting back up Daniel tried each and every bar on every side of the crib but they were all as sturdy as each other. Looking around Daniel could see that climbing over the top and dropping to the floor without alerting Emmy would be almost impossible, he couldn’t go through the bars either. So if he couldn’t go over or through that left the young man with one other option.

Daniel looked down at the mattress with a frown. He scurried to the corner and tried to pull the edge up. It was difficult but he was able to get the springy mattress up enough to see underneath. His heart leapt as he looked down at a set of regular wooden bed slats. That was his way out!

As Daniel stared in delight at his key to escape he heard heavy footsteps approaching the door. He quickly let go of the mattress and let it drop back into place. He laid down with his head on the pillows just as the door opened. He did the only thing he could think of to seem as innocent as possible, he closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep.

Daniel prayed his act was fooling his giant cousin as the footsteps approached the bed. There was a silent pause that was almost too much for him to take, when he felt a hand suddenly press against his diaper he, by some miracle, managed to suppress the urge to jump.

“Oh, baby, you wet the bed!” Emmy said excitedly.

Daniel made a show of stirring and waking up. He could see Emmy’s beaming face as she pressed the hot padding against his body. Belatedly he realised that by pretending to still be asleep Emmy had assumed he hadn’t woken up to wet himself. The thought of doing something so humiliating made Daniel want to correct her but he didn’t dare, the more helpless Emmy thought he was the better his chance to escape.

“And you kept your pacifier in for your whole nap. You really are trying to impress me!” Emmy said as the bars of the crib came rattling down.

---

The rest of the evening passed in the same way the previous ones had done. Daniel was fed dinner whilst sitting on Emmy’s knees. His pacifier was plucked out of his mouth and replaced with a bottle of milk which thankfully didn’t taste strange. He was then spoon fed what could only be described as baby food. After dinner he was taken into the living room and sat on the couch forcibly snuggled up with Emmy as she watched television. Daniel’s mind was elsewhere, he couldn’t stop thinking about the escape attempt to come.

Fortunately Emmy didn’t question why Daniel was so distracted, in fact she seemed to welcome it. Daniel just looked at the television and sucked his pacifier, he was torn between excitement to get out and nervousness about the attempt. It felt like time dragged on and on before Daniel was finally lifted on the couch by Emmy.

“Time for beddy-byes for this little baby boy.” Emmy said in a sing-song way, “Right after we change that wet diaper.”

Daniel frowned. He wriggled slightly and gasped as he realised he had indeed wet his diaper. He couldn’t remember if he had done it on purpose or not, he had been so distracted with his escape plans that he hadn’t really paid attention. If anything was going to further his desire to get out it was a scare like this, if wetting himself had become normal to the point where he barely noticed it he had to get out as soon as possible.

On the changing table Daniel was laid down and his diaper opened up. Emmy hummed happily as she pulled out some wipes and cleaned Daniel up. The young man was pleased when Emmy didn’t try to masturbate him or attach the vibrator, it was a relief when the new diaper as taped closed. Daniel was put into a dark blue onesie that was decorated with stars and crescent moons all over.

“Have a good night, baby.” Emmy said as she raised the side of the crib and locked it in place.

Daniel chewed on the pacifier and rolled over to face away from his cousin. He heard her leave the room and the door get pulled closed. He heard Emmy going back downstairs and took a deep breath, it was time to wait. He didn’t want to try and get out of the crib until Emmy went to sleep and Daniel was sure he would have a real chance.

It was an anxious wait. Daniel listened out for any and all movement from downstairs but it just wasn’t coming. He had to fight off sleep and it was just as he thought about giving up that he finally heard the heavy footfalls of Emmy coming up the stairs. With his heart in his mouth Daniel waited until his cousin walked down the landing and into her bedroom. He waited for what he assumed was fifteen minutes and then took a deep breath.

Daniel rolled on to his front and then crawled to the corner of the mattress. He pulled up the edge and squeezed between the edge of the mattress and the bars of the crib. The wooden slats underneath were loosely placed and Daniel started sliding them together creating a small gap. Daniel grunted as he worked his way over until he was holding the mattress above his head. Once he dropped underneath the bed he would have to commit to the escape, there would be no going back.

“Here goes nothing.” Daniel muttered around his pacifier as he lowered himself down.

It was dark and dusty under the bed but as Daniel lowered himself down he could feel the freedom calling out to him. He crawled across the bedroom floor quickly, one of the benefits to staying on all fours was it made his movement a lot stealthier. The only noise he made was a soft crinkling from his waist. He couldn’t reach the handle to the closet so couldn’t get his bag, he would have to continue as he was.

Daniel reached the bedroom door and saw it had been left unlatched. He finally felt like he was getting a little bit of luck as he slowly opened the door. The landing was dark, there didn’t appear to be a light on in the whole house, not even in Emmy’s bedroom. Daniel realised he was biting the latex bulb of his pacifier really hard, he was surprised he hadn’t chewed right through it.

The stairs were the next obstacle for Daniel. He stood at the top and looked down, it felt like a mountain that he had to climb down. He slowly started to lower himself down the first giant step. It was difficult to do it without making noise but he slowly worked down one step at a time. He didn’t care if it took most of the night as long as he wasn’t found out.

By the time Daniel reached the bottom of the stairs he was out of breath and sweating. His thin onesie stuck against his skin as he paused briefly to catch his breath. As he leaned against the wall he relaxed his bladder without a second thought and wet his diaper. As the warmth flooded around his crotch he shivered, he closed his eyes and waited for the flow to stop. He justified his accident by saying he would find it easier to escape if he wasn’t totally uncomfortable.

Daniel tip-toed across to the front door and looked up. In the darkness it was impossible to see whether the latch had been placed on the door, Daniel could only pray it had slipped Emmy’s attention.

Daniel looked around and saw a tall table against the wall. He pulled it over towards the door as quietly as possible, every time one of the legs scraped on the floor he stopped and winced expecting the light to come on and Emmy to come down.

“OK… OK…” Daniel repeated to himself under his breath. Freedom was so close he could taste it.

With a little difficulty Daniel got on top of the table and stood up on shaky legs. He put both his hands on the giant door handle and twisted. With bated breath he turned the knob and prayed. There was a click and the door opened a crack allowing the cool night air to come in through the crack. Daniel could hardly believe it, he pushed the door open fully and saw the outside world.

“Concentrate.” Daniel whispered around his pacifier. This wasn’t the time to make a stupid mistake and give himself away.

As carefully as Daniel climbed on to the table he now lowered himself back to the floor. He slowly pushed the table back against the wall and then stepped out on to the porch. He had to stop himself just running away instantly, he took hold of the edge of the door and slowly swung it closed. Every second he remained missing would help him.

Daniel heard a click as the door closed fully. This was it. He was now free of Emmy and the madness of the house. He didn’t care that he was dressed in such an embarrassing way, he needed to flag down the first car he saw to get him out of here and could worry about explaining things later. He would ask to be taken to the police station, Emmy clearly needed help.

In the quiet of the night the crinkling of Daniel’s diaper seemed even louder. He walked to the end of the garden path and opened the gate, the road outside the house stretched out in both directions but there was no sign of any people. That didn’t deter Daniel though, he was free of Emmy’s long reach and he would walk all the way home if he had to. Just the thought of his own bed was enough to make him smile broadly.

Daniel started jogging away from Emmy’s house. He quickly found that this was going to be even harder than it looked. Daniel didn’t have any shoes or even socks on his feet and after just a couple of steps he realised what a problem that would be as a stone poked into the bottom of his foot. It didn’t matter, he had to put as much distance between himself and the house as possible.

Daniel headed away from the shops he had been taken to earlier in the day. He assumed that if Emmy discovered he was gone she would think he would go the way he knew, besides there hadn’t been many houses down that way.

The road was long, straight and almost completely silent. Daniel slowed to a walk as he looked behind him, the house was a tiny speck in the distance. He chewed on his pacifier as he contemplated his next move before belatedly realising he still had the paci in. He spat it out, it was attached to his onesie so it dropped down and bounced against his belly. Whatever, it could stay there, it wasn’t like the rest of his outfit was any better.

Daniel wasn’t sure how long he had been walking for or how much ground he had covered when he finally saw a light in the distance. He felt his heart soar, this was his escape. A person who could hide him, a phone he could use to call the authorities and a way to go back home. He could’ve started dancing!

Daniel hurried to towards the light and saw that it was a large house that was similarly proportioned to Emmy’s. He finally slowed down as he reached the bottom of the porch steps. There was a sign next to the door announcing the building to be a bed and breakfast. He took several deep breaths, he expected there to be a lot of humiliation at first but he would have to endure that for the greater good.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

---

You can find out what happens next RIGHT NOW on my subscription pages:

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1187830

https://reamstories.com/page/lpjgftb4y2/story/lplyuiwxy1/chapter/e30ecf6c-600c-4507-824e-1ee29565d38f

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Free of Emmy's clutches Daniel finds a bed and breakfast looking for sanctuary. He hopes it is the path to freedom but the strange events seem to continue.

---

Writing is my passion and my only source of income. If you enjoy my stories you may be interested to learn that you can see every update I post one week before the rest of the world with a $5 pledge on one of my subscription sites. There has been a lot of upheaval recently with Patreon purging a lot of ABDL content so I have tried to diversify a little so that I can continue to bring everyone stories. For just a $5 pledge on any of these you can see updates a week early and for $10 you can see all of my 50+ EXCLUSIVE stories only available to subscribers. The money I get goes to paying bills and putting food on the table so I appreciate all of my subscribers and would appreciate anyone who might be interested in supporting me to check out my subscription sites ❤️

---

Daniel’s heart hammered as he knocked on the door and then stepped back. His knees felt weak and he kept nervously looking over his shoulder almost as if he expected to see Emmy stalking towards him through the dark. The light in the hallway of the house switched on, the illumination escaping under the bottom of the door and through the windows above.

The door opened and Daniel was temporarily blinded by the sudden light. It wasn’t too bright but next to the darkness he had been walking through it was like looking at the sun. Gradually his eyes adjusted. He saw a large woman in the doorway.

“I’ll have to call you back.” The woman said.

Daniel was a little confused until he saw the woman pull a phone away from her ear. She was looking down at Daniel with a frown of confusion. She may have had the same proportions as Emmy but she otherwise looked very different. Her darker skin seemed to indicate she had Latin American heritage, she was a little plumper than Emmy was and her chest was a little smaller though not by much. Her black hair was cut relatively short and it framed a round face. She put her hands on her hips and tilted her head as she regarded Daniel like an unrecognised animal.

“Um, hello.” Daniel ventured in embarrassment.

“Well aren’t you a sight.” The woman said, “Can I help you, dear?”

“May I… May I come in?” Daniel said quietly. With his adrenaline lowering and his lack of movement he started feeling the cold of the night.

“I suppose so.” The woman said warily. She stepped back and held the door open, “Are you looking for a room?”

As Daniel gratefully stepped over the threshold and felt the carpet under his feet he let out a deep shuddering breath. He could hear himself crinkle and as he stepped into the light he was very aware that the woman, this complete stranger, was watching him like a hawk.

“So, do you want to tell me what’s going on?” The woman asked, “I don’t think it’s Halloween, is this some kind of prank?”

“Could we sit down?” Daniel asked, “It’s kind of a long story.”

“Alright, come with me.” The woman said sceptically.

Daniel was taken through to a small tea room. This was a rather traditional B&B and the tea room in question had just three small tables with two chairs at each, it looked a lot like a converted living room because it probably was. Thankfully it was late enough that no one else, if there was any other guests in the building, were in the room. The woman locked the door behind them.

“Cup of coffee?” The woman asked.

“Tea please, if you have it.” Daniel replied.

“Of course.” The woman smiled thinly.

Daniel was left alone for a couple of minutes and it gave him a chance to unwind from everything that had happened. He wondered if Emmy knew he was missing yet, he smiled as he pictured the ultra-controlling woman walking in to the nursery room and finding him gone. It felt like victory.

“I suppose I should introduce myself. I’m Martina.” Martina was walking back in with a tray.

“Daniel.” Daniel replied.

“Well, It’s nice to meet you but I have to say I’m very curious about how you ended up on my doorstep like this.” Martina was smiling as she took her coffee but Daniel could sense some unease. He could hardly blame her when he was dressed so strangely.

Daniel started to relay the whole story from the very beginning. He tried to be as honest as possible though he left out some details, he didn’t tell Martina how many times he had been made to orgasm nor the breastfeeding. But he did explain about how he had been essentially kidnapped, he told Martina about Emmy treating him like a little kid and why he was dressed this way.

“My, my, my…” Martina shook her head as Daniel finally caught up to the present day and sipped his drink.

“I have to call for help.” Daniel continued, “She’s crazy and needs locking up! Not to mention I need to go home and…”

“I understand.” Martina was nodding her head, “But it’s very late and I think all this can surely wait till the morning.”

“The morning?” Daniel was confused. Had Martina misheard how he had been treated?

“It’s a small town, sweetie.” Martina said with a sympathetic smile, “Nothing in a small town moves quickly… except gossip, of course.”

Martina laughed and Daniel forced a small smile on to his face. He had hoped for more immediate help but he supposed he couldn’t really insist on it after turning up at such a late hour. He would be safe here to wait through the night and the next day he would be on his way home. It seemed like a fair deal.

“Am I to assume you haven’t any money to rent a room?” Martina asked.

“Oh, erm, no…” Daniel hadn’t thought about that. He was at a bed and breakfast, guests were expected to pay for their rooms!

“Don’t worry about it.” Martina said with a smile, “You’ve had a rough time. Tonight is free.”

“Thank you very much!” Daniel smiled widely.

“It’s late. How about we head up and we can talk about this more tomorrow.” Martina yawned as she spoke.

“Of course.” Daniel said as he pushed his chair back, “I’m sorry for imposing.”

Daniel stood up and again was reminded how much bigger than him Martina was. Just like Emmy, Martina towered over him as she started striding towards the door. Daniel was forced almost into a jog to keep up. As he crinkled along behind her he was yet again thankful that there were no other people up late.

Daniel climbed up the stairs taking care to be as quiet as possible to not disturb anyone. He saw Martina turn and look at him, she had a grin on her face. Daniel assumed it was because of the crinkling which seemed to echo off the narrow walls, he couldn’t wait to take it off.

“I’m afraid we only have one room spare.” Martina said quietly as they walked down the landing to a room at the end.

“I’m sure whatever you have won’t be a problem.” Daniel said as followed the larger woman’s footsteps, “I have to thank you again for…”

The door was opened and Daniel’s mouth ceased forming words. He couldn’t believe fate would be so unkind as to do this to him. Rather than a guestroom he was looking into a full on nursery, the kind of room that Emmy would’ve wished she had. There was nothing makeshift about this baby bedroom, it was perfectly set up.

“I… I…” Daniel didn’t know what to say. He had frozen up completely.

“Oh, I should’ve warned you.” Martina bit her bottom lip, “This is the only free room I’m afraid. It’s for the little one I have on the way.”

“You’re pregnant?” Daniel said stupidly.

“I’m expecting.” Martina smiled.

Daniel stepped over the threshold into what looked like a baby boy’s nursery. Everything was a baby blue or white. Behind him the door was closed and Martina was looking on somewhat nervously. After everything that had happened the last thing he wanted was to spend more time in a nursery but he was short on alternatives. The other rooms were taken, he couldn’t take the couch because people would see him like this.

“I guess… If there’s nothing else…” Daniel muttered. He felt even more embarrassed than he had turning up dressed this way.

“Wonderful.” Martina walked over and lowered the side of the crib.

Daniel walked forwards and suffered a horrible feeling of déjà vu as he climbed up on to the mattress. He sat back on his padded rear end and looked out at the room feeling disheartened, he had thought he had left all this behind him.

“Can you leave the-” Daniel started.

The side of the crib came rattling up and locked in place. Martina gave him a quick smile before she turned and left the room. Daniel was left alone in the dark silence, he had been about to ask that the side of the crib was left down but he guessed it didn’t make too much difference to him either way.

As he laid back against the pillows he realised he had been left in his diaper and baby clothes as well. Bearing in mind the side of the crib had been locked into place the diaper may have been a good idea. He closed his eyes in the homes of rushing into unconsciousness. The last thing he felt as he drifted off was his bladder relaxing and a fresh stream of urine trickling out of him and into the already damp padding.

---

When Daniel woke up the next morning it was significantly later than he had been waking up in the last few days. For a second he was very confused, his mind melding the nursery room at Emmy’s house with the nursery at the bed and breakfast he was now in. He remembered his late night escape and everything gradually came back to him. He could hardly believe he had made it away from his crazy cousin. Somehow the pacifier that had remained clipped to his onesie had found it’s way back into his mouth. He thought about removing it but it didn’t seem to be doing any harm and the sucking motion it promoted was somewhat calming despite how babyish it felt.

Daniel sat up and wasn’t entirely sure why he had woken up. He still felt very tired and there wasn’t any sound from elsewhere in the building. He looked around through the bars of the crib at the nursery when he suddenly felt a strong cramping pain.

“Uh oh.” Daniel muttered to himself around the mouth-filling teat.

Daniel looked at the top of the bars to try and find a release catch but he couldn’t see anything. Even if he could the bars were so tall he wasn’t sure he would reach them. He was as trapped in this crib as he was back at Emmy’s. This was going to pose a really big problem really quickly.

“Martina?” Daniel half-called out towards the closed door.

Daniel didn’t know if he should be calling out or not. Martina had told him all the rooms in her B&B were full and he didn’t want to go alerting random people that there was a grown man in the nursery but he needed to get out of the crib. Daniel listened out for any signs of life but it was practically silent, he thought he could hear the faint sounds of a television nearby but he could’ve been imagining it.

“Martina?” Daniel called out again. He was throwing caution to the wind as he raised his volume.

Daniel waited and waited but there was still no sign of his host coming in to check on him. He hadn’t heard anyone in fact and to make matters worse his cramping was now nearly constant. He was biting the pacifier so hard he thought his teeth were going to go right through. His hands went down to his belly as he realised he wasn’t going to be able to hold on much longer.

“Martina!?” Daniel genuinely shouted now. His voice echoed around the nursery a little. He couldn’t keep the desperation from his voice.

Daniel’s plaintive pleas were met with silence and things were quickly becoming unbearable.

Daniel held the bars of the crib so tightly he thought he might snap them but alas they refused to budge. He let out a whine as his cheeks flushed with heat. He was forced back slightly as he squat down on the mattress. His hands slipped down the crib’s bars as he felt the end coming.

With an angry punch at one of the bars Daniel’s exhausted sphincter gave way. The hot mush pushed out of his body as if it were late for something. It pushed back against the rear of the wet diaper and when it couldn’t find any give it started smearing. Daniel could feel the stinky poop spreading up towards the small of his back and down between his legs. He felt it clogging the gap between his two cheeks and he even felt bits falling down into the snug seat of the diaper.

Daniel had been thoroughly defeated and he now pushed down in defeat. He held his breath and grunted slightly as he pushed down and felt even more poop push out of him. The back of his diaper pushed out as much as possible but that wasn’t very far and it wasn’t long until it felt like his whole backside was covered in sticky muck.

As Daniel let out his quivering breath his bladder relaxed as well and he flooded the diaper with yet more urine. By the time he had finished going to the toilet on himself he had seemingly pushed the padding to the absolute limit. A trembling hand reached around to his backside found that the diaper was as full as he thought it was.

Daniel wasn’t going to call for Martina again even though the humiliation of being found like this was unavoidable. He didn’t dare move a muscle for fear of making himself even messier. He thought it would be just his luck that the door opened right after he had finished disgracing himself, and yet that didn’t happen. Half an hour later he was still crouched in the crib.

When the door finally opened Daniel greeted it with relief even if it would also mean his embarrassment. He had begun to worry that Martina had forgotten about him. As the tall woman came in Daniel lowered his head and looked at the ground guiltily, it seemed incredible that he had managed to leave Emmy’s place but was still being humiliated like this, even if it wasn’t on purpose. He could hear her sniffing the air as she walked across the room towards the crib.

“Oh my lord…” Martina put a hand to her chest and covered her mouth with the other, “I totally forgot you would be stuck in there!”

Daniel looked up bashfully with his face blushing red. He realised he still had the pacifier between his lips and he quickly spat it out causing it to fall and bounce on his chest. He saw Martina looking at him and shaking her head.

“You should’ve called.” Martina said.

“I tried.” Daniel mumbled.

“I didn’t hear anything.” Martina said as she walked over and hit the release which brought the bars down, “Oh, darling, I’m so sorry.”

“It’s alright.” Daniel grimaced as he slowly slipped forwards. He had to turn his back to Martina as she dropped out of the crib and knew he was showing her his bulging disposable.

“You certainly packed that thing.” Martina said as Daniel dropped on to his unsteady feet.

Daniel didn’t know if Martina meant to make him embarrassed but she was certainly doing a good job of it. He turned around and wasn’t quite sure how exactly to deal with this, he eyed the changing table and watched as Martina seemed to put two and two together.

“Right, you need to get changed.” Martina said, “I’ll help!”

“Wha- Why? That’s really not necessary!” Daniel quickly said.

---

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1191430

https://reamstories.com/page/lpjgftb4y2/story/lplyuiwxy1/chapter/53b87bc9-a225-40a1-b22a-305bc22262b9

• Like 6

Daniel may have got out of Emmy's house but he still finds himself in a very strange situation. When help finally arrives he is hopeful that it is time to put all of the craziness behind him. 

---

Writing is my passion and my only source of income. If you enjoy my stories you may be interested to learn that you can see every update I post one week before the rest of the world with a $5 pledge on one of my subscription sites. There has been a lot of upheaval recently with Patreon purging a lot of ABDL content so I have tried to diversify a little so that I can continue to bring everyone stories. For just a $5 pledge on any of these you can see updates a week early and for $10 you can see all of my 50+ EXCLUSIVE stories only available to subscribers. The money I get goes to paying bills and putting food on the table so I appreciate all of my subscribers and would appreciate anyone who might be interested in supporting me to check out my subscription sites ❤️

---

“You can’t be expected to deal with that all by yourself.” Martina said as she looked down at the diaper, “And there’s no shower or anything available. Don’t worry, it’ll be good practice for me!”

Daniel’s hand was taken before he could formulate any words and he was practically dragged to the changing table. In truth he would never be able to climb up on to the padded surface without showing some parkour skills on the shelves beneath it. He was lifted into the air and sat on the edge of the changing table. The distressingly familiar feeling of his stinky poop spreading all over as he sank into it made him wince and shiver.

“Sorry…” Martina said though she was still smiling.

Daniel laid back and closed his eyes as the tapes on his diaper were pulled at. He had thought this was all over but it seemed like he had to endure this whole routine one more time. He let his head fall to one side and he looked out at the nursery as the front of his diaper was lowered. It was only as he was wiped clean that he thought about the fact that all this baby furniture was the same size as Emmy’s stuff.

“How come you have all this?” Daniel asked with a frown.

“I told you last night.” Martina grunted as she wiped the young man’s skin clean, “I have a little one on the way.”

“But it’s all so… big.” Daniel said.

“I’m a big person.” Martina replied with a chuckle, “Now how about you be a good little boy and let me finish changing you, eh?”

Daniel was so used to being referred to as a child from Emmy that he barely even noticed Martina saying it. He had his legs lifted into the air and pushed back over his head leaving him very exposed. As he was cleaned Daniel couldn’t help but be filled with questions. He was starting to feel very nervous about the situation.

“Will I be able to use the phone after this?” Daniel asked. He jumped as he felt a cold wipe move over his sensitive areas.

“We’ll see.” Martina replied.

“It’s just-” Daniel started.

“I know.” Martina was sounding a little exasperated now.

Daniel didn’t think he was asking a lot and was still looking away when Martina’s hand suddenly appeared in front of his face. He was surprised until he felt the latex bulb of his pacifier get popped into his mouth. He looked up to Martina with a mixture of shock and bewilderment.

“You have to keep quiet.” Martina said by way of an explanation, “You don’t want the other guests to hear you.”

It sort of made sense to Daniel especially whilst on the changing table like this. When a new diaper was slipped under his butt he sucked contentedly on the soother plugging his mouth. It was only as the front was lifted up and over his crotch that he suddenly thought to stop proceedings. His hands shot down to prevent the diaper from being taped up.

“Wait! Why are you putting another diaper on me!?” Daniel exclaimed.

“What else do you want me to do?” Martina replied, “I don’t have any men’s clothing here. The only stuff I have that will fit you is in this nursery. Not to mention the bathroom situation… All the bathrooms are attached to customer’s rooms. There isn’t one in here.”

“C-Couldn’t we ask another guest to borrow something?” Daniel asked desperately. His words were lisped around the pacifier.

“Don’t be silly.” Martina shook her head with a smile, “Come on, I know it’s not ideal but it’s our only choice.”

Daniel felt anxious about the whole thing but he couldn’t think of an alternative. He scowled as he moved his hands away and let Martina tape him into yet another horrible diaper. He had to keep reminding himself that he would soon be free of all this.

“Right, down you get.” Martina said when the diaper was taped tightly closed.

Daniel felt Martina’s hands under his armpits and he was soon in the air. His legs kicked out uselessly as he was lowered to the floor. His diaper crinkled loudly as he wobbled on his feet slightly. Martina turned away from the changing table and went over to the closet, she started moving hangars and looking through outfits until she finally pulled one out.

“I don’t understand…” Daniel gasped as he looked at the outfit.

Martina was holding a navy blue onesie with a sailing boat stitched on the tummy and a little white anchor over the heart. It even came with a little sailor’s cap. Daniel didn’t understand why he would wear such a ridiculously childish outfit. The feelings of unease grew to the point that he could feel the butterflies of anxiety in his stomach. He chewed on the pacifier for comfort without even thinking.

“Like I said, I don’t have anything for you.” Martina said with a shrug, “These are the only outfits I have that will fit you.”

Daniel let out a whine and backed up a few paces. He was getting a very bad feeling about this and even though it seemed impossible it started to feel like he had swapped one prison with another. Daniel forced himself to calm down insofar as that was possible and tried to look at the situation from a rational viewpoint. It was very likely true that Martina didn’t have any appropriate clothes for him.

“If you put this on I will go downstairs and call the authorities.” Martina said as she stepped forwards, “As soon as they arrive you can leave, I’m sure they’ll have more appropriate stuff to change into.”

“Why can’t I call them myself?” Daniel asked warily.

“The phone is downstairs.” Martina said, “And I think it’s best you stay in the nursery. You might… upset the other guests if they were to see you.”

Daniel frowned but knew Martina was right. He had no interest in being seen like this by any more people than necessary. So when Martina advanced with the onesie he compliantly raised his arms in the air and allowed the infantile outfit to be slipped over his body. Martina bent down to push the poppers together under his diaper and he felt the disposable getting pulled closer to his body.

“Excellent.” Martina said as she stepped back, “Now you just wait up here and kill some time. Help will be here before you know it.”

Daniel nodded his head and gave a nervous smile as he watched Martina walk past him and out the door. He heard the click of a lock as he was left alone and wasn’t sure if it was a good thing or not. At least no one would walk in on him unexpectedly.

Daniel looked around the room and wondered what he was going to do. He had no idea how long the authorities might take so he could be facing hours alone in the nursery and there were only childish toys and games available to play with. He waddled across the room and sat down on a rocking chair he saw in the corner. He sighed and looked around the room with anxiety gnawing away at him.

Daniel had expected to run away from Emmy and find salvation. He didn’t expect to still be wearing baby clothes and diapers, he didn’t expect he would still be doing such humiliating things as pooping his diapers. He folded his arms across his chest and let out a long sigh of frustration. At least it would be over soon, maybe one day he would be able to look back on all this and laugh. He wondered if he could sell the rights to his story and have it turned into a movie. He found himself daydreaming different scenarios about what might happen when he got home.

There were many disconcerting things about Daniel’s current predicament. The one that started playing on his mind the most was the lack of noise coming from anywhere else in the building. He had been told the place was fully booked and that was why he had to stay in the nursery and yet he hadn’t heard a single footstep outside of the door.

Daniel bit nails anxiously. As much as he didn’t want to admit it he kind of wished he still had a pacifier, the rhythmic sucking always seemed to calm him down a little bit. He likened it to have a shot of liquor for courage. As he chewed on the tip of one of his fingers he was struck with an idea. He looked around guiltily before sticking out his thumb and hesitantly placing it into his mouth.

With a sigh Daniel felt himself somewhat calmed though he had no idea why. He suspected it was something to do with the feeling being familiar from childhood. Regardless he decided it was an acceptable way to calm his nerves, it wasn’t like anyone could see him in the nursery after all. It also didn’t make sense to just sit there going out of his mind with boredom if no one could see him either. Daniel slipped off his chair and started looking around the room.

It was as Daniel was using his one free hand to look through a deep chest of toys that he finally heard some footsteps coming to the door. Daniel turned around and faced the entrance with his thumb still planted firmly in his mouth. He remembered it was there just as the door opened and he pulled it out with a wet plop and held it behind his back.

“I have good news.” Martina said as she stepped inside the room and closed the door behind her.

“Oh?” Daniel perked up.

“Yeah, rescue is coming.” Martina smiled, “They’ll be here in a few minutes.”

“Oh thank God.” Daniel sighed heavily.

“Will you need a fresh diaper before you go?” Martina asked innocently, “It might be a long trip…”

“I’m fine.” Daniel blushed as he looked down at the floor.

“Alright, just wait here.” Martina said with another smile.

“Well, actually, maybe I sho-” Daniel started but Martina was already closing the door behind her.

Daniel sighed. The last thing he wanted was to be seen by the police in a nursery although with how he was dressed maybe it didn’t really matter. He would’ve done anything to have a change of clothes, then again maybe they would see him dressed like this and would have no choice but to take what he said seriously. He had to hope so.

The next few minutes were an interminable wait for Daniel. He couldn’t help but think that at any moment Emmy was going to burst through the door and drag him back to her house. When he heard a distant knock on the front door he listened intently. There were loud voices and then footsteps coming up the stairs. Daniel stood in the middle of the room and nervously waited. When the door finally opened he held his breath.

“She’s downstairs.” Martina said as she looked into the room.

“W-Who is?” Daniel asked nervously.

“Your help.” Martina said as she held the door open and stepped aside, “It’s safe. There’s no one else here.”

“What about the guests?” Daniel frowned.

“They’re all out.” Martina answered, “Most people come here to visit places nearby. I barely see anyone except for morning and night.”

Daniel waddled forwards and out of the nursery into the hallway. He felt a palpable sense of unreality, the situation had left him grasping for anything that might be normal and he was coming up empty. He reached the top of the stairs and saw how large the steps were, it was just like at Emmy’s house.

“I can carry you if…” Martina started.

“Not necessary.” Daniel cut her off. He didn’t mean to be rude but he did not want to be carried around like a baby again.

Martina put her hands up and waited patiently. There was only one way Daniel was going to be able to negotiate the large stairs. He sat down on the top step and slowly slipped forwards until his feet hit the next step, he then lowered himself down until he was sitting again. He distinctly remembered going down the stairs like this as a child, it was embarrassing but what was one more humiliation if it meant getting away from this area for good.

It took Daniel a long time to get to the bottom of the stairs and by the time he stood up on the first floor he was out of breath and a little sweaty from the effort. He took a second and waited for Martina to come down, she pointed at the door to the little café area Daniel had been taken to the previous night when he had arrived.

Daniel hurried over and eagerly awaited Martina to open it. As soon as the door opened a crack Daniel pushed through into a room that was completely empty of other people. He looked around wondering where the help was.

“Hello?” Daniel called out, “Martina, I…”

The door behind Daniel closed with Martina still out in the hallway. Daniel immediately felt a sinking feeling as he turned around and banged on the wood of the door. He couldn’t reach the handle and Martina wasn’t answering his increasingly panicky calls for help.

“My, my… Haven’t we been a bad baby.” Emmy’s voice was perfectly calm.

---

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1205028

https://reamstories.com/page/lpjgftb4y2/story/lplyuiwxy1/chapter/fc5b5cc7-ff38-4c44-ae17-2d967c40c756

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

Daniel's brief sojourn away from his cousin wasn't destined to last long. He is taken home in an embarrassing way and finds that things have changed even more. 

---

Writing is my passion and my only source of income. If you enjoy my stories you may be interested to learn that you can see every update I post one week before the rest of the world with a $5 pledge on one of my subscription sites. There has been a lot of upheaval recently with Patreon purging a lot of ABDL content so I have tried to diversify a little so that I can continue to bring everyone stories. For just a $5 pledge on any of these you can see updates a week early and for $10 you can see all of my 50+ EXCLUSIVE stories only available to subscribers.

The money I get goes to paying bills and putting food on the table so I appreciate all of my subscribers and would appreciate anyone who might be interested in supporting me to check out my subscription sites ❤️

---

Daniel’s banging stopped and he slumped forwards until his head hit the door. He could immediately feel himself tearing up, he could barely stifle the sob that immediately caught in his throat. It had always been a fear but now it felt like it had always been an inevitability. He smacked the door with his palm, he didn’t expect it to open now but his frustration and despair had to be expressed one way or another.

“Where did you think you were going to go?” Emmy asked as she stepped out from the kitchen nook where she had been hidden from view.

“Please…” Daniel said despairingly, “I don’t want this.”

“That’s OK.” Emmy replied as she walked across the room, “You may not want this but your big sister knows what you need.”

“You’re insane.” Daniel sighed. It was just a statement of fact. He had known this before he had tried to escape of course but it felt like it needed saying.

“Come on.” Emmy said, “It’s time to go home.”

The word “home” made Daniel shake. He didn’t realise Emmy had got right behind him, he was still pressed against the door but two hands under his armpits pulled him away and he stumbled backwards into a big hug from Emmy’s massive arms. He couldn’t stop the waterworks now and he started crying as he felt those arms tightening around him like a python.

“Shush, It’s OK, baby.” Emmy said softly, “You’re safe now.”

Daniel was fully crying as Emmy’s hug was released. Her hands didn’t leave him though, she simply grabbed him around the sides and lifted him into the air. His legs kicked out uselessly and he crinkled with every little movement. He was lowered into the same chest harness Emmy had used to carry him on their shopping trip. His head was pressed back against those two massive breasts that he had nursed from and they effectively served as cushions holding his head in place. His arms and legs swung around but there was nothing to grab or kick loose, he was as stuck as an actual baby would be. He slumped in defeat as Emmy made her way towards the door to the hallway.

“I must thank you for looking after my little one.” Emmy said as she pulled the door open and saw Martina waiting on the other side.

“It was no problem.” Martina replied, “But you really need to be more careful. It was just luck that this was the door he knocked on.”

“It won’t happen again.” Emmy replied, “When’s your little one due?”

“Should be any day now.” Martina replied with a big toothy smile, “This was actually a good test run.”

As the two tall women laughed Daniel sniffled helplessly. He looked out at Martina with hurt, the betrayal tinged with horror that someone else was going to get trapped in this situation. He wished he could warn whoever was soon to be arriving but he had no way to do so. As Emmy started making for the doorway he suddenly felt a surge in panic.

“No! Wait!” Daniel cried desperately, “Please, don’t make me go back! I’m not a baby!”

“Will you need any help?” Martina asked over Daniel’s anguished wailing.

“No, I’ll be fine.” Emmy replied.

Daniel had to bring his hands up to shield his eyes as Emmy stepped out into the sunshine. It was because of this that he didn’t see Emmy reaching up with a pacifier that went straight between his lips. This wasn’t just a regular pacifier though as it had straps that wrapped around Daniel’s head and were fasted behind him. He tried to shout but he was effectively gagged and he could already feel his tongue going numb again.

“I’ll speak to you soon.” Martina called out from her porch as Daniel was carried out towards the road.

“Yes, we’ll have to arrange that coffee morning soon.” Emmy replied cheerily as if this wasn’t an incredibly strange situation.

As Emmy started walking down the road Daniel finally went limp and just quietly sobbed as he lost himself in his own misery. After everything he had been given one chance to escape and he had run straight into the clutches of a woman who apparently was in on Emmy’s plan. He cried at his bad luck and he cried at the knowledge that he was going back to Emmy’s house and he had no idea if he would ever get a chance to leave again.

“Hush those tears.” Emmy said as they walked down that long and empty road, “You’ll have something to really cry about when we get home.”

The threat did nothing to help Daniel who desperately struggled against the harness he was strapped to. He could barely move and all his thrashing did was push him further back against Emmy’s chest. His head separated the Amazonian woman’s breasts until he could see them on either side of his vision.

It felt like the walk back to the house took no time at all compared to the original escape. Daniel felt like he had ran for an hour that night but Emmy’s house appeared in the distance after seemingly no time at all. The taller woman’s longer strides ate up the ground far more efficiently than Daniel’s awkward waddle had.

As Emmy carried Daniel over the threshold and closed the door behind her Daniel felt like his last chance for freedom had disappeared. As if to exemplify this feeling of defeat Daniel released his bladder and flooded his diaper. The padding was pressed up against his body and he felt every moment of the creeping warmth as it spread inch by inch across the absorbent padding.

“I’ve tried to be nice.” Emmy said as she kicked off her shoes and put her bag down, “I’ve tried to help you stay nice and safe and this is how you repay me?”

“Emmy, please…” Daniel whined.

“I don’t want to hear it.” Emmy said, “It’s my fault. I’ve clearly been too lax. That’s OK, we won’t make that mistake again.”

Daniel moaned as he was taken down the hall and into the kitchen. He felt the harness slackened and was slowly lowered to the ground. No sooner had his bare feet touched the cold floor than he was scooped back up again. Emmy took him to one of the dining table chairs and laid the desperate man across her lap.

“It doesn’t have to be this way!” Daniel begged. It felt so cruel to have been free for such a brief time before having it torn away from him.

Daniel could only squirm as he watched Emmy open up her shirt and expose one of her pendulous breasts. He knew what was coming and yet still tried to turn his head away. It felt so wrong for Emmy to do this but he was unable to stop her, he was completely outmatched physically. One of the woman’s massive hands took his head and turned him to face the nipple that already had milk glistening. It was a foregone conclusion what happened next.

Daniel’s face was pressed against Emmy’s warm skin and her perky nipple poked past her lips and into his mouth. The taste of Emmy’s skin, sweat and milk mingled on Daniel’s tongue as his lips automatically closed around the teat. It wasn’t long before he was sucking away and feeling milk squirting into his mouth.

“Good boy.” Emmy said softly as she held Daniel’s head in place, “You have a nice feed whilst your big sister decides what to do with you.”

Daniel didn’t like the threatening tone in Emmy’s voice, nor did he like the way she called herself his “sister” but he sucked harder and was rewarded with even more milk. He was trembling uncontrollably. He swallowed the milk that kept filling his mouth, it felt like an inexhaustible reservoir and no matter how much he drank he would have more.

“I just don’t know why you’re so… ungrateful.” Emmy sounded disappointed but Daniel couldn’t see her head over her breasts.

Daniel’s belly was full of his cousin’s milk. He tried to pull his head away but Emmy just pressed him closer. He let out a little moan but Emmy didn’t care, Daniel was going to feed from Emmy until she decided he was finished. As if desperately trying to make room Daniel’s bladder gave way and he felt a rush of heat streaming into his diaper. He could feel his cousin’s hand on his padding as it quickly warmed. He blushed when he heard Emmy chuckling.

Daniel felt like his tummy had pushed out twice as far as normal when he finally felt Emmy’s hand on his head relaxing. He pulled away from the nipple and had a small trail of watery milk slipping from the corner of his mouth. His mouth hung open as he panted for air. He could already feel his stomach churning as it struggled to digest the torrent of milk it had been fed.

“A nice little snack for my baby.” Emmy said as she cradled Daniel’s limp form.

Daniel couldn’t believe everything he had just imbibed could simply constitute a snack. His belly was so packed it felt like he had eaten a multi-course meal. When Emmy stood up just the small movement within his body made him belch loudly, the taste of milk filling his mouth sickeningly.

Daniel didn’t ask what was going on as he was carried back up to the room that had become his nursery. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to get out of Emmy’s grasp, he was just so full he was essentially a ragdoll in her arms. He groaned as he was set down on the floor of the bedroom. Emmy went over to the wardrobe whilst Daniel struggled to not just flop over on to his side.

Whilst he was left alone Daniel saw that the bedroom door was still open. Despite the clear hopelessness of his situation he just couldn’t stop himself. He flopped forwards on to his hands and knees and started slowly crawling towards the exit. His belly was so full it felt like it was practically dragging along the carpet.

“I’m really going to have to keep an even closer eye on you aren’t I?” Emmy said with a sigh as she simply stepped over to the door and pushed it closed, “Luckily I have the perfect clothing for such an… adventurous baby.”

Daniel moaned as Emmy pulled off his clothes. Soon he was lying on his back in nothing but his wet diaper. His arms and legs writhed on the carpet but he just didn’t have the energy for more. Even when Emmy approached him with some clothing he couldn’t do a thing to prevent her dressing him. A onesie was pulled over his head and down between his legs, this felt different to the other onesies he had worn though.  He heard the snaps being fastened and tried to close his legs together only to find he couldn’t, it felt like there was a pillow between his thighs.

“That’s it, baby.” Emmy said as she put her hands on her hips, “Crawl around like a good boy.”

Daniel didn’t want to comply. He wanted to stand up but as he tried to get to his feet he found himself repeatedly falling back on to all fours. The mass between his legs was rendering him incapable of getting up. As he continued to try all he ended up doing was slowly shuffling forwards along the ground. He groaned in frustration.

“Perfect.” Emmy said as Daniel gave up and fell on his front. His full belly complaining loudly.

Daniel was soon back in Emmy’s arms and being taken back downstairs. He was completely helpless and knew it was unlikely to get better any time soon. He was carried through to the living room where he found yet more unwanted surprises. He moaned as he saw that his cousin had indeed been busy, she must have surmised he wasn’t going to get far.

“Do you like what you see?” Emmy asked, “I realised that one of the reasons you ran away was because you’re bored. Well, I decided to fix that. I was going to introduce you to it all gradually but clearly you are lacking for enrichment.”

On the floor in the living room was a variety of new toys and baby furniture that all seemed scaled up just like everything else in the house. It was the item in the middle of the room that really drew Daniel’s attention, it was also what Emmy was taking him over to.

---

I recently posted a brand new 109-page subscriber exclusive story! "Blackmailing Tommy" is about a young teacher who, after an accident, lives with his best friend's family until he heals. Unfortunately for Tommy his friend's son see this as an opportunity for revenge on a mean teacher...

You can read the 62,000 word story at the following links RIGHT NOW:

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1208661

https://reamstories.com/page/lpjgftb4y2/story/ltnexz8kdu

---

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1213715

https://reamstories.com/page/lpjgftb4y2/story/lplyuiwxy1/chapter/8bb3e1bf-388d-46f8-a211-311f89f64a4d

• Like 7

Daniel is being kept under tighter surveillance than an inmate in prison. After a few days he feels like he's about to crack when Emmy tells him it's time sfor a special trip outside... 

---

---

A multi-coloured baby walker sat ready and waiting for Daniel. It had a white plastic ring which surrounded a piece of fabric that acted as the seat. Around the ring were all sorts of babyish activities and learning opportunities. Daniel could see pictures of animals with buttons next to them whilst another section had the alphabet. The bottom of the walker had wheels so that Daniel would be able to wander around in it. It was into this contraption that Daniel was lowered. His diaper-clad bottom resting in the seat which easily supported his weight.

“How lucky are you?” Emmy said with a big smile on her face, “I bet all the other babies will be super jealous when they see what fun you’re having.”

Daniel was cringing as he looked around him. His face was almost as red as the leg sections of his new furniture. His feet just about reached the floor and has he pushed with them he felt the whole contraption roll forwards a little.

“Mustn’t forget these.” Emmy said.

Daniel barely had time to turn himself around and see Emmy before his hands were grabbed in her much larger ones. He felt cloth being pulled over them and then tightened at the wrist but thanks to his cousin’s large arms he couldn’t really see what was happening. He felt his fingers getting forced into a fist shape before the cord at the wrist was pulled tight and put in a knot. When Emmy stepped back Daniel raised his hands and whined.

“It’s for your own good.” Emmy said.

Daniel tried to open his fist but his fingers were completely stuck. For all intents and purposes he didn’t have hands any more, they were more like clubs, he certainly wouldn’t be able to manipulate anything with his fingers. Looking down in front of him he realised the only thing they would be good for was pressing the buttons on the walker in front of him.

When Emmy held out a pacifier Daniel automatically opened his mouth and accepted it. It was only as Emmy stepped back again that he realised how easily he had accepted the soother, like it was a normal thing for an adult to be using. He sucked a couple of times as shame filled his body. He hated how useless he was like this.

“There we go.” Emmy said with a sigh, “Now I won’t need to worry about any little adventures.”

Daniel hated to admit it but his cousin was right. There was no way he could escape like this. He couldn’t use his hands, he was stuck in the walker and even if he wasn’t the onesie made it so that he could only crawl.

Emmy dropped on to the couch and turned on the television. Daniel felt like she was watching him even though every time he looked her way she was staring at the television. He was beyond embarrassed, it was certainly a new low.

Daniel was quick to get bored. He had no interest in the terrible soap that Emmy was watching so he was reduced to the walker he was trapped in. He took a couple of tentative steps and found the walker moved easily with him. The middle part that he was sat in turned independently of the outside so he was able to reach all of the buttons and switches available to him.

It was hard for Daniel to keep track of the time but it must’ve been an hour before he was reduced to playing with the toy. He tentatively reached out one of his hands and pressed the button next to a picture of a sheep.

“Baaaa!” The speaker on the toy let out, “The sheep says baaaaaa!”

---

Hours passed and Daniel had to endure the walker for a long time. It didn’t take too long for all the milk in his system to have a predictable effect and with Emmy watching television and him sitting dumbly in his seat he flooded his diaper.

Daniel had been doing it best not to show what was happening as he froze up and stared into the middle distance. The heat of his fresh accident seemed to flush out of him and then creep around the front and back of his underwear. He saw Emmy look over to him and a wide smile broke out on her face.

“Is my little Daniel going pee-pee?” Emmy asked in that annoying sing-song voice saved for babies and pets.

Daniel obviously wanted to deny what was happening but it wasn’t easy when he could still feel himself wetting. His face turned red as he rapidly shifted his feet to turn himself away from Emmy. He shivered as he finally finished wetting himself and sucked on the pacifier in his mouth for comfort.

Daniel was left in the walker until dinner time when he was picked back up and taken to the dining room table. He was placed in his highchair and strapped in before being given a very large bowl of warm mushy food. He wasn’t allowed to feed himself and had to rely on Emmy spoon feeding him. The mush wasn’t as tasteless as he feared but that did little to lessen the humiliation of being fed in such a way. He was fed well past the point of being full and by the time the bowl was scraped clean he felt the worryingly familiar feeling of being full to bursting.

Even when Daniel felt like he was about to explode the feeding wasn’t finished. Whilst the food had been completed Emmy was determined that Daniel should have to stay hydrated, therefore she gave him a giant baby bottle full of juice.

Daniel’s diaper was absolutely soaked and when he was finally let out of the highchair his diaper sagged dramatically. He could feel the tapes struggling to hold on to the weight of the padding. He wasn’t upright for long though, the bulk between his legs forced him down to his hands and knees.

“Come on.” Emmy said as she walked slowly ahead of Daniel.

Daniel groaned with his belly hanging low as he slowly crawled forwards like a baby. He felt beyond humiliated and looked longingly at the front door as he entered the hallway, he only saw it for a few moments though as he was directed back into the living room. Emmy lifted him and deposited him into the walker. Daniel pressed low into his diaper and he could feel it squeezing below him like a sponge.

“You just wait here.” Emmy said happily, “Play with your toys whilst your big sister goes and adjusts your living arrangements a little.”

“Wait!” Daniel exclaimed desperately as Emmy turned away. He couldn’t believe he was about to ask this, “C-Could you… Could you change my diaper?”

“In a little bit.” Emmy smiled.

Daniel groaned again as Emmy walked across the room to him and reached into his pocket. He saw his pacifier and automatically opened his mouth to allow it inside. Emmy ruffled his hair before turning and finally leaving the room for good.

Alone in the living room Daniel looked around hopefully. Maybe there was something he had missed when trying to escape before. He scooted his restraints forwards and closer to the windows, he looked up but could see they were all closed and firmly locked. Daniel scooted the other way and looked desperately for some other way to reach the outside world no matter how unlikely it might seem.

Wheeling himself over to the exit of the living room Daniel tried to move out into the hallway. He pushed with his feet with every movement forcing his diaper to rub against the seat he was stuck in. He pushed towards the hallway only to find himself suddenly jerking to a stop. The walker was too big. He pushed again and again but there was no way the walker was getting through.

Daniel sank lower in the seat. He was trapped in layers of prisons. The diaper locked up his crotch, the onesie prevented him walking, he was stuck in the seat of the walker and the walker was stuck in the living room. He felt like he was in lockdown in a maximum security prison.

From upstairs Daniel could hear banging and the sounds of something being dragged. He didn’t even want to imagine what was happening because he was certain it would be bad news for him. He wheeled himself back into the middle of the room and did the only thing he could: wait.

An hour must’ve passed and Daniel was both extremely bored and extremely uncomfortable. His diaper was in a bad way. It was soaked and had cooled so much that it was starting to feel itchy. Daniel knew one sure-fire way to warm it up and his bladder was telling him it was desperate to empty after the large dinner he had been fed. He was concerned by how full his padding was but there was nothing he could do.

Daniel froze up and started wetting. The warmth of the fresh urine washed over the diaper and against his skin, he hated to admit how nice it felt to warm his diaper up again. He was still dribbling into the diaper when he suddenly felt a drop of urine running down his leg. He didn’t immediately react but when his brain clicked that it had to be his pee his eyes opened wide and he gasped.

“No, no, no…” Daniel groaned to himself.

Daniel looked down but he couldn’t see his own legs thanks to the walker. He didn’t have to be able to see what was happening to know his diaper was leaking down his legs. He felt completely and utterly pathetic. In frustration Daniel banged on the plastic that surrounded him, all he was able to do was cause a cacophony of noise as he pressed the buttons. The actual structure around him was incredibly sturdy.

“What is going on down there?” Emmy’s voice echoed down from the top of the stairs.

Daniel instantly stopped banging around but it was too late. After a second of silence he heard his cousin’s heavy footfalls as she made her way down. He cringed as he looked around like there was any hope of hiding what he had done. Even then the puddle around his feet was getting larger.

Daniel looked down at the walker and faced the door as Emmy rounded the corner and looked into the room. She remained silent for a moment before walking across to the leaking man and going down to one knee. As she looked at the urine dripping off his diaper and down his legs she clucked her tongue.

“I suppose this is my fault.” Emmy sighed, “I shouldn’t trust a baby to tell me when they need a diaper change. No worries, I’ve finished upstairs. I’ll give you a bath and put you down for the night.”

Daniel was lifted out of the walker. As usual his legs kicked out helplessly as he hung in the air, it was so strange to be carried at arm’s length with Emmy’s hands holding him under the armpits, her strength surprised Daniel even considering the size difference.

Emmy carried Daniel all the way up the stairs in that fashion. Daniel could feel his diaper hanging so low that there was a gap between the leg guards and his skin, the cool air of the house invaded the warm confines of his diaper and made him shiver. He was still dripping as he was taken down the landing to the bathroom.

Daniel was finally put down upon entering the bathroom. He didn’t try to stand, he knew that was against the rules and it had been in this room that the rule was first made. He dropped to his hands and knees and then pushed himself back so he was sat on the squishy diaper. It was like sitting on a sponge and it seemed he was squeezing more urine out of the saturated padding. He took a perverse delight in it, he knew he was creating work for Emily so as she started running the water he rocked side to side and forwards and backwards to try and squeeze as much on to the floor as he could.

“Having fun?” Emmy asked with a large smile.

It was only as Emmy brought attention to what he was doing that Daniel saw what he must look like. Sitting on the bathroom floor with a pacifier in his mouth and rolling around in his diaper, he looked like a baby entertaining himself whilst his mommy’s back was turned. He stopped and blushed as he looked down at the floor between his legs feeling very silly indeed.

Emmy turned off the water and faced Daniel again. She took both his hands to help him stand up. She undressed his clothes which were significantly soggy at this point and then un-taped the diaper. The disposable fell to the tiled floor with a splat. When Daniel looked down at it he could only be amazed that he had peed that much.

“In you go.” Emmy said as she picked up Daniel and then lowered him slowly into the hot water.

The water was very shallow. It was like a proper baby’s bath and Emmy immediately leaned over the side of the tub and held Daniel’s head as if there was a risk he might slip under the water otherwise. It was embarrassing but he wasn’t allowed to do anything himself, Emmy took the washcloth and started dabbing it on Daniel’s skin. He didn’t even try to complain and the pacifier still sat in his mouth, it was quickly becoming an ever-present accessory.

“My leaky little baby.” Emmy said as she soaped Daniel up.

Daniel wanted to complain but he already knew the pointlessness of doing so. It wasn’t like saying anything would result in Emmy suddenly realising how crazy this all was and letting him go. He did the only thing he could do, let it happen and close his eyes as he was cleaned. He couldn’t help but wonder how he had ended up in such a mess.

Daniel’s reverie was broken when he felt Emmy’s soapy hand suddenly rest on his penis. He opened his eyes and looked at his cousin just as she started rubbing up and down. His body was by now well-accustomed to Emmy’s wandering hands and it quickly responded. Daniel sucked on his pacifier in embarrassment as he felt his tool soon twitching to life.

“Got to make sure baby is clean all over.” Emmy said as if she wasn’t noticing anything unusual.

Daniel was soon panting through his nose a bit. He could feel his exhales moving around the plastic of the soother as Emmy’s hands moved up and down. He twisted and turned as a moan of pleasure, muffled only slightly by the pacifier, escaped him. Emmy’s hands picked up the pace whilst the heavily diluted soap provided great lubrication. It wasn’t long until Daniel was bucking his hips and gasping.

Daniel’s mouth opened and the pacifier tumbled down his chest as his dick exploded. He felt Emmy hold his penis still as an orgasm erupted out of him, Daniel was looking up at the ceiling and so didn’t see where she was aiming his thick and ropey ejaculation.

“Oops, looks like a little got on your pacifier.” Emmy said.

Daniel felt Emmy let go of his dick and pick up the pacifier. He felt it get brushed across his tummy right where he felt the warmth of his cum resting. The pacifier was then pushed back into his mouth. Daniel could taste the salty liquid and his first urge was to spit it out but Emmy made sure he couldn’t.

“Be a good baby.” Emmy chided Daniel gently, “Let your big sister finish cleaning you up.”

As the man milk was cleaned up Daniel sucked his pacifier. He could taste himself on the soother, the saltiness seemed to invade his whole mouth. It was a constant reminder of what had just happened. Fortunately it didn’t take Emmy long to finish up and pull the plug to drain the water. Daniel allowed himself to get lifted into Emmy’s hands, a towel was wrapped around him pinning his arms and legs together. He was swaddled like an infant.

“Let’s get you a nice fresh diaper and then put you down for bed.” Emmy said as she rubbed Daniel down to dry him, “I know you were probably scared when you were out in the big world but I promise I won’t let it happen again.”

Daniel supposed Emmy thought she was being nice and protective rather than evil and sinister. He was still tasting himself as he was carried into his room. The swaddling was so thorough around his upper half that he could see nothing but the ceiling as he was placed on the padded table. His lower half was uncovered leaving him completely exposed.

As Emmy bent over and pulled out a fresh diaper Daniel wriggled but the towel was not coming free. Emmy was truly living up to her word in terms of making sure he was well protected. It didn’t seem like he was going to be given any freedom to move around on his own anymore. The diaper was slipped under his slightly damp skin.

Daniel was so used to diaper changes at this point that he barely paid any attention until he felt Emmy manipulating his dick and balls again. He whined and wriggled a bit more but Emmy’s large hands would not be denied. He knew what was happening and as he felt the dreaded plastic pussy sex toy wrapping around his testicles and penis he let out a complaining whine around the mouth guard of the pacifier.

“Don’t whine.” Emmy said with a chuckle.

Daniel thought that was easy for her to say. He jumped when the toy buzzed briefly as Emmy tested it. The vibrations stopped shortly afterwards and the front of the diaper was pulled up and over Daniel’s crotch. It was taped closed and then his legs were wrapped up again. He frowned as he was lifted up again, he had assumed he was being taken to his crib but instead Emmy took him to the bedroom exit.

“I’ve made a little change to the sleeping arrangements.” Emmy stated as if she could sense Daniel’s confusion.

The pair went through the doorway to the master bedroom. Daniel was carried around to the far side of the room and then was lowered. He could see bars rising on all sides of his sight until he came gently to rest on the mattress. He was finally let out from the towel swaddling and as soon as he was able to he looked around to see his crib was now at the foot of Emmy’s bed.

“Isn’t it great?” Emmy asked with a big smile, “Now we never have to be apart. I can make sure you don’t accidentally end up outside again.”

Daniel reached up to pull the pacifier out of his mouth and complain but Emmy pressed a button on the screen of her phone. The buzzing started and Daniel’s words became a mess of moans as his hands went down to his padding and he brought his knees together.

“I think I’ll have an early night as well.” Emmy stated as she went over and closed the bedroom door.

Daniel watched Emmy as she got undressed and climbed into bed. Daniel saw her wolfish smile point his way as she sat up slightly and looked at him. She then briefly fiddled with her phone before laying down. Daniel was about to ask what she had done when he felt the toy in his diaper come to life again. He reached down and whined before the vibrations suddenly stopped again. He laid down on the pillows and sighed in frustration. He had to admit he was tired, he just prayed everything looked better when he woke up the next day.

Closing his eyes Daniel resolved to sleep. He could reassess his options the next day and try to find a new way to es-

“Ah!” Daniel suddenly exclaimed as the vibrating in the toy started again. He looked over at Emmy but she hadn’t moved. He was soon breathing heavily and using his hands to press the diaper closer to him.

Just as Daniel was sure he was going to orgasm the vibrations stopped again. He was a mixture of confused and frustrated. It soon became clear what was happening. Whatever toy Emmy had attached to Daniel clearly had an intermittent vibration mode because it kept happening. The vibrator would turn on to excite Daniel and then cut off before he could finish. It was maddening and it kept up for the entire night. Daniel was barely able to get any sleep as he was constantly woken up leaving him even more frustrated.

By the time the sun came up Daniel was drooling on his pillow and his mind was a haze. Throughout the entire night the vibrator had started and stopped not letting him relax but not allowing him to orgasm either. As Emmy woke up and wiped her eyes Daniel wasn’t sure what was real life and what was a dream. At some point during the night he had started dozing between the vibrating sessions and it left him feeling disorientated.

“Good morning, baby.” Emmy said with a yawn as she got up and wrapped a dressing gown around herself, “Ready for the day?”

---

I recently posted a brand new 109-page subscriber exclusive story! "Blackmailing Tommy" is about a young teacher who, after an accident, lives with his best friend's family until he heals. Unfortunately for Tommy his friend's son see this as an opportunity for revenge on a mean teacher...

You can read the 62,000 word story at the following links RIGHT NOW:

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1208661

https://reamstories.com/page/lpjgftb4y2/story/ltnexz8kdu

---

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1225252

https://reamstories.com/page/lpjgftb4y2/story/lplyuiwxy1/chapter/9a7df153-187e-4b36-b617-6ef383c04ccf

• Like 7

Daniel is being kept under tighter surveillance than an inmate in prison. After a few days he feels like he's about to crack when Emmy tells him it's time sfor a special trip outside... 

---

---

The next few days were a nightmare for Daniel. If he thought Emmy was overbearing before his escape it was nothing like when he was brought back. Emmy didn’t let him out of her sight for a minute. He was constantly carried from room to room with his cousin and spent a lot of his time trapped in his walker. He constantly had a pacifier in his mouth and the only time it was removed was when he was given a bottle of milk or Emmy’s breast to feel from.

Perhaps even worse than this supervision was the toy that was almost constantly attached to Daniel’s penis and balls. More often than not Emmy had it turned on to that infuriating intermittent buzzing that left Daniel drooling with pleasure but never allowing him to orgasm.

After a few days of this buzzing Daniel was almost like a zombie. He was so desperately horny that his mind felt cloudy. He found himself thinking less and less about trying to escape or returning to his old life and more about just being allowed to cum. A part of his brain knew that this was Emmy’s intention.

Daniel’s days were now filled with mindless children’s television, mindless baby toys and mindlessly filling his diapers. Every day seemed to blur together and soon Daniel forgot how long he had been with Emmy. It was a big surprise then when Emmy walked into the living room dressed as if she was going out. The chest harness she used for Daniel was on her chest which concerned him.

“It’s a big day, baby.” Emmy said as she walked into the room with a smile, “We’re going to see some old friends of yours.”

“W-We are?” Daniel replied with a frown.

“We are.” Emmy replied, “But before we go we have three things we need to do.”

Daniel lifted his arms up allowing Emmy to lift him out of the walker and hold him on her hip. He saw her put her hand in her pocket and pull out a couple of pills. She held them up and waited for Daniel to open his mouth. He wanted to resist but he knew that one way or another he was going to be eating those pills no matter what they were. He reluctantly opened his mouth and let the pill drop on his tongue. Daniel was handed a bottle and he used the juice to wash the pills down.

“Good boy. Next we need to give you your special pacifier.” Emmy said.

Daniel watched his tall cousin reach into her pocket again and this time she pulled out a pacifier. Daniel could see there was some liquid on the amber bulb and he thought he knew what was about to happen. The soother was pushed between his lips and he immediately felt the horrible numbing feeling washing over his lips. As the bulb was flicked by his tongue more of the liquid came out of it and started covering his tongue as well. It wasn’t long before his mouth was coated with the numbing gel. The pacifier was taking out of Daniel’s mouth.

“Try and speak.” Emmy said, “Say “I love my big sister!””

“I wuw I ith iter.” Daniel tried but when he couldn’t feel his mouth it was nearly impossible. He blushed as Emmy giggled and pushed the pacifier back into his mouth.

Daniel was wearing just a baby blue t-shirt and nothing over his diaper. He was lifted up and he saw Emmy checking his diaper before lowering him into the harness. He was a little damp but it wasn’t like he could tell Emmy that, not that she would’ve expected him to.

Daniel was once again a passenger in his own life. The harness forced him back against Emmy’s chest and his head nestled between her voluptuous breasts. He didn’t feel particularly embarrassed by it anymore, after feeding from Emmy as much as he had the idea of his head being against her didn’t bring much shame anymore. Whilst Emmy walked out to the hallway and put her shoes on Daniel could only wonder how it had become normal for him to breastfeed.

Daniel was carried outside the house and had to shield his eyes from the sun. The huge emptiness that spread out in every direction from Emmy’s house made it clear how hopeless Daniel’s position was. He had run away to the only house in miles only to find she was apparently friends with Emmy. He sunk lower in the harness as Emmy started heading up the road.

It was a very warm day. Daniel wished he had his bottle as the pair of them made their way towards the shops from days ago. Instead of stopping at any of the stores though Emmy carried on past them. With a sudden jump Daniel realised Emmy was taking him towards the station he had originally arrived at on the way to Emmy’s house. Sure enough, after quite a while the station started looming up in the distance.

“Nearly there.” Emmy said. She was a little out of breath, “Are you thirsty?”

Daniel nodded his head.

“Alright, we’ll sort you out when we’re sat down.” Emmy said as she reached up and rubbed Daniel’s hair.

Daniel couldn’t believe he was being taken to the station. He didn’t dare to have hope but the fact they were moving a long way from Emmy’s house made him think he had a chance of some sort of escape.

There were quite a few people walking around. The station was in a very rural area so it wasn’t extremely busy but there were still a dozen or so people buying tickets and waiting at the platform. Daniel tried to get people’s attention but no one seemed to do much more than stare for a few seconds. He couldn’t understand why no one found this strange. Yet again he slumped in his restraints, if anyone did find this strange they clearly assumed he wanted to be there or something because no one was intervening.

Daniel was blushing wildly as Emmy bought the train tickets. He could see people looking at him and all he could do was flail his limbs and mumble around the pacifier. It seemed Emmy had great timing because as soon as they stepped on to the platform a train appeared in the distance and slowly pulled up at the station.

The line was between two major cities but this stop was in the middle of nowhere so when the doors opened not many people got off but the carriages were reasonably full nonetheless. Emmy carried Daniel over to some free seats and finally lifted him out of the harness.

“Right, let’s get you sorted out.” Emmy said.

Daniel looked around. The seating was very open and he could see a lot of people looking his way. He was feeling very embarrassed.

“Ewe eathe!” Daniel tried to talk but the numbness and pacifier combined to make it impossible. A thin line of drool rolled down his chin.

“I know, baby.” Emmy said with a chuckle, “Just give me a moment.”

“Ooth a aby!” Daniel cried out.

Daniel looked around and saw only smiling sympathetic faces looking his way. Except they weren’t looking at him, they were looking at his giant cousin. It seemed they thought he was just a babbling baby. Was Emmy’s size creating an illusion where people thought he was a child? He didn’t know but it made him want to cry. Escape was available right there but he couldn’t do anything to grasp it. If only he could speak.

“Let’s get your little toy going.” Emmy said quietly so only Daniel could hear.

Daniel wondered what she meant for a second before the vibrator attached to his junk buzzed to life. He immediately gasped and the pacifier in his mouth fell on to the seat next to Emmy. His mouth remained open as he was instantly consumed by the feelings in his diaper.

“I know you’re hungry, sweetie.” Emmy said.

Daniel was looking up at the ceiling and laying horizontally across Emmy’s lap when he felt one of Emmy’s large hands turning his head to face her. Suddenly his whole vision was filled with Emmy’s large fleshy orb. His eyes went as wide as his mouth as he was brought forwards. Almost by instinct he latched on to his cousin’s breast though he couldn’t believe she was doing this in public!

The thick milk started flowing and filling Daniel’s mouth. He felt almost sick with embarrassment as he sucked automatically and swallowed the sweet milk. He couldn’t see anything but the large breast that was pressed against his face but he could feel the eyes of the other passengers watching him.

Daniel’s tummy rapidly filled with his cousin’s breast milk as it hadn’t been that long since he was fed breakfast. He was breathing heavily through his nose as the areas between Emmy’s breast and Daniel’s face became sticky with sweat. The breasts were so full of milk that even the smallest pressure was squirting the fluid into his mouth. He had to admit that after drinking it regularly for so long now he had grown to quite like the taste. The thick, creamy liquid was very filling but he knew he wouldn’t be allowed to stop until Emmy’s breasts were empty.

Daniel’s attention turned to the buzzing in his diaper. He couldn’t help but let out little pants and moans as his hops writhed gently. He knew people were looking at him, the large baby feeding from his caregiver without a thought in the world. He was almost glad that Emmy’s large chest was hiding his blushing face.

Between the thick warm milk, the buzzing and the gentle rocking of the train Daniel found himself getting quite sleepy. This was such a bizarre situation that his brain was struggling to comprehend everything that was happening. There was a rumbling in his tummy as it expanded and filled with the milk.

As Daniel’s face was eventually pried off Emmy’s nipple his head rolled back and his eyes were only half-open. The sex toy that was constantly stimulating his genitals seemed designed to keep him occupied without allowing him to cum. He let his head turn to the side to see that people kept looking his way. In his constant state or arousal though he found it difficult to reach out for help.

“That’s a good baby.” Emmy said softly as she gently ran a hand down Daniel’s front.

The constant sexual teasing had clouded Daniel’s mind to the point that he could barely form coherent thoughts. He let out a milky burp that made Emmy giggle. All he could think about was his diaper area and the desperate need for release.

The train journey seemed interminable for Daniel as he laid across Emmy’s lap lost to the vibrations in his diaper. He wanted to beg to be allowed to finish but his numb mouth meant all he could do was gurgle like a helpless baby. Despite how excited he was his bladder eventually overwhelmed his body and he wet himself. The piss streamed out of him as he was gently cradled by Emmy. As soon as he finished flooding his baby pants the vibrations came back to the forefront of his mind.

“Nearly there.” Emmy said idly as she looked out the window, “Won’t it be nice to see all your little friends one last time.”

If Daniel hadn’t been practically hypnotised by the sex toy he would’ve heard the words “one last time” and freaked out. As it was they got lost in the fogginess of his mind just like everything else that wasn’t in his hot diaper.

As the train pulled in to the station Daniel had started to try and reach down to his diaper to desperately rub it in the hope of getting off. Unfortunately for him though Emmy was on top of such movements and was quick to pull his hands away. He whined and moaned desperately around the pacifier.

Daniel was paying almost no attention to anything outside of his diaper so when Emmy stood up and placed him easily back in her chest harness he didn’t really know where they were. It was only as Emmy stepped out into the sunlight on the platform that Daniel realised he was back in his home town. The knowledge that he was so close to home managed to break through at least some of the fog that clouded his mind. He reached out a shaky hand as drool rolled down his chin and dripped down on to his clothes.

“That’s right, baby!” Emmy said excitedly as if Daniel was an actual baby who had recognised something, “Do you recognise this place?”

“Ooo ah ow.” Daniel tried to speak but the buzzing, the numbing gel and the vibrations made it impossible to sound coherent.

“Good boy.” Emmy said with empty praise as she patted Daniel on the head.

Daniel’s head was pushed back between Emmy’s breasts again as he was walked through the ticket barrier and out on to the street. He saw more sights he recognised as Emmy confidently walked along the pavement. All Daniel could see was the myriad heads turning to watch them both pass. He saw people staring, frowning and whispering to their friends. He felt utterly humiliated and tried to press back into Emmy’s chest, if it had been possible he would’ve pushed all the way back until his head was engulfed by the breasts on either side.

Daniel whimpered as he tried to hide from the stares. He wished he could’ve called out for help but it was impossible, there were too many things preventing him from forming words. Next to the silence in and around Emmy’s house the sounds of the city now seemed so much louder and more hostile.

“It isn’t far.” Emmy said as she walked down the street with her long stride.

Daniel wasn’t sure where they were heading but his house wasn’t too far away. His attention was only briefly taken away from his diaper before he was brought back to his diaper. The vibrating sex toy surrounding his dick was now pressing against Emmy’s harness and making the feelings even more intense. It still wasn’t enough to make him orgasm even as he pressed the front of his diaper into the fabric harness.

Daniel felt like he could feel his aching tool dribbling liquid as it begged to be allowed full release. He stopped paying attention to the stares, he stopped looking at where he was going, his eyes glazed over as he moaned desperately.

“Here we are.” Emmy said several minutes later.

Daniel was brought out of his reverie by Emmy’s words. He shook his head and looked up to see a sight that shocked him completely. They were still on the street but the building in front of them was very familiar to Daniel. He had been going to this building five days a week for years. It was his work place.

---

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1236022

https://reamstories.com/page/lpjgftb4y2/story/lplyuiwxy1/chapter/bfa71c07-e3af-4c9e-9d67-de1daea0bad9

• Like 6

I didn’t even realize this story was out there until just recently. It’s been so busy lately I could have missed it entirely. Then it took a bit to get caught up.  
As I have been reading this I was really confused by Emmy collecting and saving the deposits she was getting from him.  Then when I discovered what she was doing with them I almost wished I had remained ignorant. Now that I have been thinking about it I guess it’s a pretty good way for Emmy to get him to breastfeed.  I am sure I would rather nurse from Emmy than drink a bottle of my own “milk”.  I wonder if that toy is going to cause Daniel to lose his mind.  For his sake l hope it does.  It seems Emmy now has a plan to show Daniel’s boss that he’s suffered some sort of mental breakdown and can no longer work or even care for himself.  Daniel will no longer have anyplace to escape to. 
This story is definitely different but enjoyable just the same.  I will be watching for more of it. 

Daniel has been taken to his old woek place though he isn't sure why. Emmy soon makes the reason clear as her grip on him closes like a hand around his throat.

---

---

“Ooo…” Daniel tried desperately to moan. He couldn’t imagine his co-workers seeing him like that.

Emmy marched through the sliding doors and into the lobby. Daniel had re-doubled his efforts to get free, he swung his arms desperately and whined even louder but he couldn’t even slow his cousin down as she went straight to the elevators and pressed the button for the floor of the company Daniel worked for.

Daniel wanted to beg and plead for mercy. He wanted to cry and thrash around, he would’ve done anything to get out of this situation. He couldn’t imagine why he was being brought here of all places. As the unlikely pair ascended floor by floor Daniel could feel his heart beating faster. He was desperately trying to clear the cobwebs but at any one moment it felt like three-quarters of his brain was focused within his diaper.

With a ding the elevator doors slid open. Daniel froze up completely. Outside the elevator were the offices and cubicles that he had worked at for many years. Sitting at those desks were his co-workers!

Daniel was moments away from being seen dressed as a baby in a wet diaper. He was seconds away from the people he liked and who liked him from seeing him harnessed to his giant cousin like a useless baby. There was no escape from the impending humiliation.

“Quiet, baby.” Emmy said softly.

Daniel hadn’t even been aware that he was whining until his cousin had told him to stop. As Emmy strode into the room Daniel tried to shrink even further away from the eyesight of everyone around him but he couldn’t. As the people at the desks nearest the elevators looked up Daniel felt his eyes fill with tears. He saw the men and women look at him in shock and he could hardly blame them!

“Dan?” Vanessa was the first to say his name.

Daniel had been crushing on Vanessa ever since the young woman had joined the team half a year previously. Now she was looking at him with shock and disgust. Vanessa speaking up had attracted more attention. Now Daniel could see everyone in the office stop working, anyone who hadn’t immediately noticed this big baby being carried in was now looking. The office was shockingly silent.

“Va va!” Daniel desperately tried speaking to Vanessa.

Daniel cringed at how he sounded like a baby. He begged his tongue to work around the pacifier but it refused. Clearly Emmy had noticed Daniel’s attempts to communicate and the vibrator was turned up an almost imperceptible amount. It was a tiny increase in buzzing but with the nerves in Daniel’s dick being so sensitive it was immediately noticeable.

“What’s going on out here?” Mr. O’Malley marched out of his office at the far end of the room. He had obviously seen everyone stop working and the giantess that had walked in unannounced.

Daniel saw his old boss and the differences between himself and the other man were immediately obvious. Whilst Daniel was an overgrown baby cringing in shame Mr. O’Malley was in an immaculate suit and was walking out with confidence. Daniel’s face was burning as he saw the manager of the company look at him, squint as if he couldn’t believe what he was seeing before realisation dawned upon him.

“Daniel?” Mr. O’Malley said with a frown, “Is that-… What is going on!?”

“Ah, are you Daniel’s boss?” Emmy asked.

Daniel felt like the two halves of his world were colliding together. The life he wanted, the old one, the boring but normal life that now felt like it hadn’t existed for a lifetime and the new life filled with nothing but humiliation and diapers.

“Yes.” Mr. O’Malley replied in obvious confusion, “Who are you?”

“My name is Emmy.” Emmy said as she stepped forwards into the centre of the room, “I’m Daniel’s older sister and I’m here to tell you that Daniel is resigning.”

Obviously what Emmy was saying raised more questions than it answered. There was murmuring from the crowd as Emmy produced a letter from her pocket and held it out for Mr. O’Malley. Daniel could only watch in horror. Hearing the word “resigning” made Daniel’s mouth open in shock and the pacifier he had been chewing in tumbled out and on to the floor. Suddenly the trip made sense, Emmy was severing the ties to Daniel’s old life!

“Resigning?” Mr. O’Malley frowned.

“Ooo! I on’t!” Daniel tried crying out for help but his words sounded more like a baby’s cry than anything else.

“I’m sorry to say Daniel will not be serving his notice period.” Emmy spoke over the top of Daniel, “As you can see the poor baby is no position to do anything like that. Have a good day.”

Emmy turned around and started striding towards the elevators. This was it for Daniel. He was being taken away from his job and he would never be able to come back, even if he escaped how he could possibly ever return to see these people again. As they walked back to the elevator Daniel felt like he was being definitively carried away from everything he had known.

“Hold on.” Mr. O’Malley called out.

Emmy stopped. Daniel was mortified and just wanted to be out of this situation but as Emmy turned around he saw the whole pantheon of staff looking his way again. Mr. O’Malley was looking at him and frowning, his eyes shifted up to look at Emmy.

“If Daniel wants to resign he can tell me himself.” Mr. O’Malley stated.

“Fine.” Emmy said. Daniel could hear a hard edge to her voice, “Daniel, why don’t you tell the nice man what you want to do.”

Daniel felt himself being lifted out of the harness and lowered towards the floor. This was his chance to finally sort this mess out, he couldn’t speak properly but surely he could make Mr. O’Malley understand. His feel hit the floor and he wobbled, the wet diaper between his legs crinkled with each sway. He screwed up all his concentration and was determined to finally put an end by telling everyone that his insane cousin had kidnapped him!

“I… dun… wan… to…” Daniel was speaking slowly and carefully but was getting it done. He felt excitement rising up.

All of a sudden the vibrations in Daniel’s diaper spiked. He gasped loudly as the sex toy seemed to get turned up to the max. His knees shook as the orgasm he had been desperately needing for so long started building. His mind was clouding over again, he lost all track of where he was and what he was saying as he stumbled slightly.

“Ugh… Ugh…” Daniel’s hands went down to his diaper as a long line of drool came out of the corner of his mouth.

Daniel’s knees gave way and he fell on to all fours on the floor. There was a long string of babble coming out of his mouth as he talked to himself. It was like there was no one else there anymore, he was essentially the only person in his little bubble as the tension in his genitals reached an unbearable point. The vibrations that had massaged his balls and dick was now insistently pushing him over the edge.

Almost humping against his hand that was cupping his genitals Daniel was exploded with the most powerful orgasm he had ever had. He grunted desperately as his arms and legs became jelly and he slumped down to the ground. He hadn’t blacked out but it felt like every ounce of his energy had been drained and shot out of his cock and into the toy and diaper. The vibrator belatedly and mercifully turned off.

Long after Daniel finished spurting his special milk it felt like it continued to dribble out of him. He tried to get up and walk over to Mr. O’Malley. He tried desperately to clear the cobwebs and stand but his arms and legs were essentially useless and all he could do was awkwardly crawl like a baby who hadn’t quite mastered ambulation. When he looked up and saw Mr. O’Malley backing away and shaking his head Daniel knew he was lost.

Daniel pushed himself into a sitting position with his wet and sticky diaper underneath him. He reached out his hands towards his boss before realising it must look like he wanted to be picked up. With a trembling bottom lip borne from frustration, exhaustion and despair Daniel start sobbing helplessly. To be so close to his normal life but never further away was devastating.

“It looks like this has been a little overwhelming for my little baby.” Emmy said as she stepped forwards to put Daniel back in her harness, “I think we need to be going.”

“Pwe… Wao…” Daniel moaned incomprehensibly as he was put back in the harness.

“I don’t know what is going on here.” Mr. O’Malley said with a shake of the head, “But you don’t need to resign, Daniel. You’re fired. Take that freak show back on the road before I have to call security.”

Daniel reached out but Mr. O’Malley was already turning away. He looked around at the other employees but they simply stared, none of them seemed inclined to help. They eventually turned away and started heading back to their desks as Emmy started walking away. Daniel continued to cry all the way back to the elevator.

“Hush, baby.” Emmy said as the doors to the office slid closed, “You see? Now you don’t need to do silly things like escape.”

Daniel blubbered like a baby all the way out of the building. As Emmy stepped out into the sunshine humming happily Daniel felt the sex toy coming to life. He slumped forwards as he felt himself growing reluctantly hard again.

---

Daniel suckled from Emmy’s breast in the living room. He had his eyes open but all he could see was his cousin’s skin. In the background there was some laughter from a studio audience and Emmy’s chest rapidly moved up and down as she quietly laughed along with the television. Daniel had no idea what was happening on the television, ever since Emmy had brought him into the living room he had been feeding.

Emmy’s milk was thick and plentiful. Daniel thought Emmy must use drugs or something to simulate production because it felt like she had an inexhaustible supply. It seemed breast feeding was becoming more and more just how Daniel got his liquids. Whilst Emmy still brought him bottles when he was playing it felt like nearly all his drinks came directly from Emmy’s breast.

Daniel had a suction around Emmy’s nipple now and every time he squeezed, flicked or sucked on the breast he would feel a great deal of milk flooding into his mouth. His tummy rumbled, it was full but Daniel knew he would be held to the breast until Emmy was finished.

With a slight shifting of position and a sigh Daniel relaxed his bladder muscles and wet himself. Emptying his bladder seemingly making it a little easier to drink some more of Emmy’s creamy milk. He tried not to think about how easily he was soaking his diaper whilst breast feeding but it was difficult to concentrate on anything else.

It had been a week since Daniel had “resigned” from work in the most dramatic of fashions. It had truly knocked the stuffing out of his resistance. It felt like one of the few lifelines that still anchored Daniel in his old life had been quite comprehensively severed.

Daniel hadn’t given up escaping by any means but since returning to Emmy’s house from his work he had been locked down tighter than a maximum security inmate in a prison. He was practically never out of Emmy’s sight now unless he was left in the multi-coloured walker. In the last seven days he hadn’t seen any chances to escape and it was starting to grind him down. Every time he thought that he might be spending the rest of his life there as Emmy’s “guest” he wanted to break down into tears.

“Drink up, baby.” Emmy spoke down to Daniel, “We’ve got places to be today.”

Daniel wanted to ask where they were going but Emmy kept his head tight to her breast. He felt so full, a common feeling with Emmy who seemed to like to make sure he was regularly filled to bursting. The large woman’s massive chest would be enough to feed several people his size, Daniel thought.

Gasping Daniel was finally allowed to move away from Emmy’s nipple. The area around his mouth was covered in milk and sweat. Emmy allowed him to lay in her arms for a couple of minutes with one hand resting on his bloated tummy. Daniel always felt so lethargic after these giant feeding sessions, his body desperately trying to digest everything that had been put into it. He was lifted up and placed in the walker, his recently wet diaper hugged his crotch that much more closely in the hanging seat.

Daniel was too full to play or move so he sat in place just willing his body to process the milk faster. When Emmy came back down the stairs a little while later she was fully dressed and wearing that dreaded harness again. Daniel felt his diaper getting wetter again as he looked at his cousin. He was soon lifted up and put in the harness as usual.

“Where are we going?” Daniel asked hesitantly.

“To see some friends of mine.” Emmy replied simply, “We saw your friends last week so now we’ll see mine.”

---

You can find out how the story ends RIGHT NOW on my subscription pages:

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1247265

https://reamstories.com/page/lpjgftb4y2/story/lplyuiwxy1/chapter/2e298de5-236a-4d7f-aaed-6dc28b1b8e35

• Like 6

I pretty much expected Daniel’s visit to go the way it did.  I honestly didn’t expect his boss to fire him but by that point it really didn’t matter. Daniel is screwed.  Right now his best bet is to go along with the baby treatment and reduce any punishments.  Just make his life as good as possible. He has a very slim hope of escaping eventhough he currently has no where to go. 
I am kind of dreading the visit to Emmy’s friends.  I can’t imagine it will be very enjoyable for Daniel.  
Looking forward to seeing more. 

It is the conclusion of Daniel's story!

After his failed attempts to escape and having his old life ripped away from him Emmy wants to show him what his future is going to look like.

---

---

Daniel was taken up the stairs in the harness and into the nursery. He knew a change was coming so he relaxed his bladder again and flooded his baby pants. He was lifted out and placed on to the floor before Emmy started to get the stuff needed for a diaper change ready. He burped and felt the milk that flooded his system threaten to come back up.

Daniel looked at the nursery door and wished he could run away again. Even with a full belly he would’ve wanted to try. Unfortunately with Emmy right next to him he had no chance of escape, he would get stopped by the staircase and as he made his perilous journey down his much larger cousin would be able to take multiple steps at a time.

Whilst Daniel was still looking wistfully towards the landing he felt two hands on his shoulders. They slipped down until they were around his waist and then they lifted him into the air. Daniel’s legs kicked out automatically as he was lifted and sat on the edge of the changing table. He didn’t get a moment to think as he was helped to lay back in the usual diaper changing position.

“We’ll have you all dry in a few moments.” Emmy said in a sing-song voice.

Daniel wasn’t really listening. His head had turned to the side where he saw the window. On the road outside, muffled by the distance and walls, Daniel heard what sounded like a large truck rumbling by the house. It felt like a cruel joke that there were no vehicles on the road the one time he had needed them.

The tapes came off the front of Daniel’s diaper and he shivered slightly at the feeling of the cool air on his genitals. He braced himself from the cold baby wipes and when they touched him he could practically feel his genitals shrinking and rising up into his body, he couldn’t help but whine at the cleaning.

“Hush, baby.” Emmy gently chided as she used two fingers to hold Daniel’s dick and move it out of the way.

Daniel huffed and puffed until she finally felt the used wipes get dropped into the diaper that he was being taken out of. He felt his legs get lifted up as the old padding was pulled out, balled and taped closed. He was forced to listen as a fresh diaper crinkled and was unfolded, it was slipped underneath him before his legs were lowered.

There was a sprinkling of baby powder over his crotch and he was expecting the front of the diaper to be pulled up between his legs but that didn’t happen. There was a small pause and then Daniel felt something wrapping around the most sensitive parts of his crotch. He moaned and belatedly tried to block what was happening but Emmy simply batted his hands away.

“Please… not that…” Daniel whined as he looked down and saw the accursed vibrator attached to him.

The front of the diaper was pulled up and taped closed. Daniel huffed as Emmy put her hand on the front of the diaper and pressed down a little. The feeling of her rubbing against his erogenous zones made Daniel whine again.

“Now be a good boy.” Emmy said as adjusted the diaper.

Daniel was lifted off the changing table. He was hoping Emmy hadn’t noticed that the vibrator wasn’t switched on but his hopes didn’t last long. As his giant cousin walked over to the closet she reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone. A couple of seconds later the vibrator buzzed to life.

It was a horribly familiar feeling for Daniel. The dread of leaving the house dressed like a baby, the diapers and the vibrator combined to form a terrifying vision of what his future would be like. His every attempt to escape or otherwise stop Emmy had been a failure, he wanted to get out of this situation but he just didn’t know what more he could do.

Wrenched from his old life and made to look like a weird freak to his old friends and co-workers he didn’t know if there was anyone else that would come look for him. He was a young man, he could be facing decades of diapers. The thought was enough to start bringing on a panic attack.

“This looks good for today.” Emmy said. Her words forced Daniel back to the present.

It was a onesie. Daniel slowly raised his arms as the baby blue onesie was pulled over his head. The stretchy material dropped down below his belly and hung low between his legs. He sighed as the two flaps were popped together. He was expecting some pants or shorts but instead Emmy just took him under the arms and lifted him into the harness again. As Daniel’s head was forced back against his cousin’s breasts he realised he was not even going to get to wear some shoes as they left the house.

“I think we’ll turn this up.” Emmy said at the top of the stairs. She pulled out her phone and held it up in front of Daniel.

Daniel looked at the screen and saw a line on a graph that was moving rightwards rapidly. Emmy now put her finger on the line, which was very low, and moved it slowly up. Daniel could feel the vibrations growing stronger as Emmy’s finger moved up. He shivered as he saw Emmy making the vibrations in his diaper reach such a proportion that he could hear it coming through the padding. He was gasping when Emmy finally stopped.

“How’s that?” Emmy asked as she started walking down the stairs.

Daniel felt an unwanted orgasm rapidly building and there was nothing he could do to stop it. Before Emmy had even reached the bottom step he was thrusting against the harness and let out an exclamation as he climaxed. He felt his straining tool rapidly tensing as he spurted into the sex toy.

There was no respite. Emmy made her final preparations to leave as if it was normal to have a man helplessly climaxing on her chest. All Daniel could do was whine and groan as the vibrations refused to abate.

“So much babbling.” Emmy chuckled, “Here, take this.”

Daniel saw a pacifier appear in front of his mouth and he didn’t think. He opened his mouth and the latex bulb popped past his lips and into his mouth. He was vaguely aware of a ribbon hanging from the soother that was clipped to the collar of his onesie.

With a muted exclamation Daniel experienced a second orgasm as Emmy stepped out into the front yard. As Daniel hung limply in the harness he tried to catch his breath. He’d had two orgasms and they had barely even left the house!

Emmy started walking but instead of going the way they went the previous week Daniel saw they were heading in the other direction. They were walking in the direction that Daniel had tried to escape. Even though Daniel was feeling an ache in his penis as it was forcefully stimulated he had enough presence of mind to know there was nothing in this direction for a long way except for Martina and her bed and breakfast.

“Ugh…” Daniel grunted as he came again.

The pacifier tumbled from Danny’s lips and bounced at the end of the ribbon. A line of drool fell down his chin and on to his onesie. Without missing a step Emmy reached for the pacifier and brought it back up to Daniel’s mouth. It was as if Emmy had somehow turned the vibrator up to an even higher setting than before, it seemed to target his most sensitive spots and go to town.

Daniel’s life had been altered completely and now it felt like his mind was going the same way. He was edged or forcibly given orgasms so often it felt like his brain was turning to mush. It was as if his adult thoughts were being peeled away one humiliation at a time. Now, helplessly cumming into his diaper as he was carried down the street, his situation felt more hopeless than ever before. He just didn’t know how he would ever escape, he didn’t know if he had anything to escape too…

“You see?” Emmy chuckled as she reached around and patted the harness over Daniel’s crotch, “When you’re a good boy you get to play with your toys.”

Daniel wanted to reply but any time he opened his mouth all he could do was moan and grunt like some kind of prehistoric Neanderthal. It was impossible to say whether Emmy genuinely thought he enjoyed this or if she was just mocking him. He wasn’t even sure it mattered, one way or another he was going to be teased by this vibrator for as long as Emmy chose.

The walk was a blur to Daniel whose poor dick ached like a strained muscle. By the time a building came into view he felt like he had orgasmed at least half a dozen times. He had also wet his diaper, the urine passing through holes in the accursed toy and spreading out over the thick padding causing it to swell up. Somehow the thicker, warmer and wetter padding only seemed to make the situation even worse.

Martina’s bed and breakfast looked much bigger in the day. Daniel lifted his head to see that the building was a lot bigger than he had imagined, it was akin in size to Emmy’s place. He was surprised when Emmy turned and started walking up to the front door. Another orgasm was forced out of Daniel as she knocked on the door and he a line of drool fell from his mouth as he winced.

“Emmy! It’s so good to see you again, I’m so glad you could make it!” Martina had answered the door with a big smile.

Daniel saw the Hispanic woman step forward and hold out her arms for a hug. Before he could process what was happening he was crushed between the two women, the large boob that his head was nestled between was joined by Martina’s equally large breasts. For a brief few seconds Daniel’s head was completely enveloped by the large women’s ample chests. When they parted the hug he gratefully drew in some air.

“And, of course, little Daniel!” Martine leaned forwards and planted a big kiss on Daniel’s forehead, “I hope you’ve been better behaved since your little adventure.”

“Oh, he has.” Emmy chuckled, “Not that I gave him much choice! You may find him rather speechless at the moment, he does love his little buzzy toy after all.”

“Of course. My Antonio is the same.” Martina smiled as she held the door open, “Come in, please.”

“Thank you, Martina.” Emmy replied as she stepped forwards, “Are the others already here?”

“They are.” Martina replied as she closed the front door, “You’re the last to arrive.”

Daniel had no idea what the two Amazonian women were talking about. He was barely even listening as it seemed like his entire mind had been devoted to the feelings within his diaper. He was carried through the familiar hallway and out to a room at the back. The door opened and he was met by a sight he scarcely felt was believable.

“Emmy! Oh, I was so pleased to hear you finally landed yourself a baby!” A woman taller even than Emmy stood up and hurried over.

Yet again Daniel found himself being squeezed between two giantesses. The fleshy orbs straining against the clothing that confined them were pushed against him as the two women hugged. This time the embrace lasted long enough that Daniel feared he would suffocate, his legs and arms flailed as he tried to breathe in. His nostrils filled with the scent of womanhood.

As the two women parted Daniel was left to look in horror at a scene he thought would be impossible. A woman was sat in an armchair next to the television, Martina was now sitting opposite her, this other woman who had just hugged Emmy was sat back down on the couch leaving one seat opposite for Emmy.

What really took Daniel’s breath away though was not the four giant women but what they were sitting around. A fenced area in the middle of the room exactly like the playpen at Emmy’s house. It was filled with stuffies, toys, bottles… and three other men!

Daniel’s mouth fell open and the pacifier dropped to his chest again. There were three men in the playpen and they were each like he was. He couldn’t really process what he was seeing. He didn’t know whether to be happy that he wasn’t alone or sad that others were trapped like him.

“I know!” Emmy said in the high-pitched overly excited voice used for children, “New friends!”

Daniel shook his head but it was a waste of time. Emmy lifted him out of the chest harness and lowered him into the playpen where the other men. Almost as soon as Daniel’s feet hit the floor he wobbled forwards and the vibrator pushed against him. He convulsed forwards and fell on to his hands and knees as a painful orgasm caused his aching tool to dribble out a little sticky fluid. Daniel’s cheeks reddened as he looked up at the three men who were all watching him.

Two of the men looked utterly miserable. Daniel could tell one had been doing a lot of crying recently whilst the other was shifting awkwardly, it took him a couple of seconds to notice that the man’s exposed diaper had browned heavily. The scariest was the third man though, he was sat in front of a colourful toy xylophone and banging away at it happily and as if he didn’t have a care in the world.

“Congratulations Emmy!” The woman who hadn’t previously smothered Daniel with her breasts spoke up, “It’s past time you got yourself your very own baby.”

“I know.” Emmy said as she sat down and accepted a cup of coffee from Martina, “He’s been a little troublemaker but he’ll settle down eventually.”

“Ooh, yes, we heard about the escape.” The woman replied, “Such a naughty little one. You must tell us what happened!”

As the women started talking. Daniel wondered what on Earth he had fallen into the middle of. He was embarrassed to be dressed like he was in front of others, of course, but he had a desire to learn what was going on. The need for information outweighed his shame. He crawled over to the man who seemed like he had been crying. The man seemed to be about Daniel’s age though he had red hair and was a bit chubbier, he watched Daniel with apprehension. Daniel had no idea what you were supposed to say to someone in this position.

“What’s going on?” Daniel whispered eventually for lack of anything else.

“Go away.” The man replied as he turned away.

“Please!” Daniel begged quietly, “I didn’t know there were others like… this.”

“Well now you do.” The man didn’t seem to want to talk.

“We need to escape.” Daniel hissed, “Maybe if we-”

“Escape!?” The man replied as if he wasn’t sure Daniel was serious, “To where? We are in the middle of nowhere.”

Daniel was getting frustrated. His hands went down to his diaper and he grimaced as he ejaculated yet again. There was almost no pleasure now, it was nearly entirely painful. He tried to push it to the side as he battled to keep the fog from clouding his brain. He crawled over to the man with the messy diaper. He was older than Daniel for sure and as the space between the two men narrowed he could smell the awful scent of soiled underwear.

“We need to escape these crazy women!” Daniel hissed to the stranger.

“Are you crazy!?” The man replied tensely, “If they hear you talking like that I’ll get punished and…”

“We can’t stay here.” Daniel tried to reason with the obviously distressed man, “I’ve been stuck like this for a couple of weeks and-…”

“Weeks!?” The man frowned, “Is that all?”

“H-How long have you…” Daniel started hesitantly.

“It’s hard to tell.” The man shrugged, “She doesn’t let me see clocks or calendars. She celebrated my birthday last month so I think it’s been at least a year.”

Daniel felt his stomach drop. The thought of being with Emmy for that length of time was nearly enough to make him burst into tears. He sat back and trembled as he looked over to the other man, the one who was happily playing like a baby. He heard the messy man snort.

“Don’t waste your time.” The man said as he followed Daniel’s desperate gaze.

“What’s his deal?” Daniel asked in a shocked whisper, “He doesn’t… like it, does he?”

“Who knows?” The stinky man shrugged, “He was here when I was first brought here and he seemed normal enough then. He changed over time though, now he at least acts as if he is just a baby and happy about it whenever I see him.”

Daniel sat in stunned silence as he looked over at the man who now seemed like a vision of his future. His trembling became full on shaking as he envisioned himself slowly getting lost forever and becoming no more than the overgrown baby he was treated as. He thought about the orgasms he had been forced to have and the fogginess that seemed to inhibit his brain more and more. Is that where it would all lead? Would he become nothing more than a drooling infant?

The panic that had been underneath the surface for a long time seemed to explode out of Daniel. He climbed to his feet and wobbled dramatically. He saw the women around him stop talking to watch him. He couldn’t stay here, he couldn’t become like these other people resigned to their fate as helpless babies looked after by these crazy women!

“No!” Daniel yelled out loud.

Daniel charged towards the edge of the playpen. His vision swam as tears filled his eyes. He waddled as fast as he could until he reached the metal fence, the bars were in a diagonal pattern and he saw an opportunity there. He dropped to his hands and knees and crawled towards a gap between the barricades, he could just about squeeze through. The door was open and he started getting back to his feet.

“For goodness sake!” Emmy’s voice was filled with an anger that Daniel had never heard before.

Daniel had barely taken a couple of stumbling steps before Emmy’s massive hands stopped and easily pulled him over to the couch. Daniel tried to scratch and claw, he was willing to do anything to get away but Emmy’s control of him was absolute. Before he knew what was happening he was horizontal and facing the ground. The snaps on his onesie were popped open and they sprang up revealing his diaper underneath.

Daniel felt a pulling on the back of the diaper’s waistband and it quite suddenly tore. The back of the diaper flopped down leaving his butt open to the room. He knew what was coming but as the first spank landed he couldn’t help but yelp. He was already lost to despair so it wasn’t long before he was bawling his eyes out about everything that had happened, was happening and would happen.

“I. Can’t. Believe. You. Are. Making. Me. Do. This. At. Your. Play. Date!” Emmy exclaimed.

Daniel kicked his legs and flailed his fists as he cried and desperately tried to get away. He didn’t know how many times he was spanked but by the end he knew his rear end was bruised. As the women discussed his errant behaviour and Martina went to fetch a fresh diaper Daniel felt himself cumming again.

It didn’t matter what he did. Daniel was completely at the mercy of someone who seemed to have none, someone who seemed to believe he needed this embarrassing treatment. He went limp as he pictured weeks, months, years and even decades as nothing more than a diaper-filling, helpless little baby.

Daniel was taped into a fresh diaper in short order. With everyone staring his way he was turned towards Emmy and knew what was coming. He closed his eyes and opened his mouth as a hard pointy nipple was pushed past his lips. He couldn’t see behind him but he heard the women talking, he heard each of the other men being picked up as easily as he had been, he heard them all being attached to their caregivers’ nipples.

As the men sucked on the breasts and felt their bellies filling with thick creamy milk the women simply spoke to each other as if this was an everyday occurrence. Four men completely helpless to their Amazon’s desires.

---

A new story similar to "Cousin Emmy" has just been started! You can read the first part of "Training Daniel" RIGHT NOW at the following links:

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1258022

https://reamstories.com/page/lpjgftb4y2/story/luzh7bq3yj

• Like 5

Almost missed the ending.  That would’ve been terrible. 
Daniel sure doesn’t have much of a future to look forward to.  At this point, knowing there’s no chance of escape, the best he could hope for is to loose his mind. He might even come to enjoy being a baby. 
Great job!  I will be watching for your next story. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, parkintochter said:

Wild story indeed.

Is Training Daniel like a sequel or what? Since he is also named Daniel.

It's not a sequel and it isn't the same characters but... well, to say any more might give the game away ;)