LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Everyone, I'm Jaycee!!!

jayceecutie

I just tried Diapers and a Paci for the first time yesterday...and i LOVE IT!!!  I felt sooo cute, and vulnerable, and smol, I didn't know I needed this in my life!  And the *CRINKLE*, eeeek!  What is it doing to my brain?  I just wanted to make that sound over and over and over again!  LOL!  Anyway, hello everyone, I'm glad I found this place!

IMG_0053.jpeg

• Like 6

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you here with us. Come in, grab a high chair, or just toddle around. I can hear that diaper crinkle! Cute outfit, by the way 😄 There are lots of good likeminded people here, so don’t be shy. Any questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you here with us. Come in, grab a high chair, or just toddle around. I can hear that diaper crinkle! Cute outfit, by the way 😄 There are lots of good likeminded people here, so don’t be shy. Any questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Thank you so much Bill!  I'm very new to this, but I already love it (especially the CRINKLE)!  And I will definitely toddle around, just relearning how!

• Like 1