LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby leash and baby stroller.

Little Cub Pants

For some reason I'm really starting to like the idea of my Mommy Lisa putting me in a baby leash and having me walk around with her. Something about being confined to a leash just really seems comforting to me. I'm also really starting to like the idea of being in a baby stroller and being pushed around by Mommy and she baby talks me as we go on walks to the park or something. I wonder if my baby tendencies will continue to grow over time. I'm very curious how far they can go actually. I never thought I would like to talk in baby babble, but Lord be hold a couple months later it's one of my greatest dreams and fantasies to be able to talk like a baby again and just not use words at all. And just have it be a bunch of coos and awws. I wonder where on the baby spectrum I am then. It's really fun to think about.

• Like 4

I love being on my leash leash, it makes me feel all safe and protected and wanted. A baby harness would be similar, with the added fun of probably not being able to undo it myself. Not that I'd want to take off either, but sometimes it's nice to be able to try and fail, makes it all that much more tangible.

They may well do. There are a lot of commonalities between all three of my headspaces. The differences are generally based on how much I want to be hurt vs cared for, and how much agency I want (over basic things like feeding myself etc).

• Like 1

I so love a baby harness and leash. You think you’re a big kid, and can go wherever you wish. But just as you do, mommy tugs for you to follow where she wants you to go. Or it’s fun to imagine, being confined on my long leash in the garden. I just think I can roam where I want, till the leash comes up short, and stops me. Like what I actually wore, when I was a child. 

• Like 1

The trigger for me has always been a stroller.   When I write a story, I always put the 'baby' in a stroller, and somehow try to figure out a way to make it socially acceptable for an adult baby to sit in a stroller.   Part of it is the same thing as sleeping in a crib, and I like it when I use my makeshift crib.   

We didn't use leashes growing up, and I don't know when I stopped riding in a stroller.  I think it was around four, because that's when I moved to a bed and out of diapers.

My parents might have wished they used a harness on me when we visited Norway back when I was five (old five, because I was almost six).   We were in Flam, and I got distracted by a puddle while I was walking with my family.   I looked up and no parents were in my vision.  Fortunately I knew where my hotel room and went back there to wait for them.  I think my parents realized that I at least had some smarts to know my way around.

BTW- I constantly lose people when I go shopping with them, so maybe I would still need a stroller/leash just to keep me close.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, spark said:

BTW- I constantly lose people when I go shopping with them, so maybe I would still need a stroller/leash just to keep me close.

You can get those alarms that go off, if you get more than 10 metres away (or probably an app for that, these days). But an actual leash is so much more comforting.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Little Sam said:

You can get those alarms that go off, if you get more than 10 metres away (or probably an app for that, these days). But an actual leash is so much more comforting.

Yeah, like I said something about a leash just seems very comforting. Especially when you're in a big store like Walmart or Target. I would always get lost in there if I wasn't paying attention.

4 hours ago, Little Sam said:

I get frustrated shopping with my SIL because she has to check out it everything so slowly.   So I move to another aisle.  FTR- I would be annoying as hell on a harness because I would be pulling and dragging that sucker all the time.  Therefore, I should be put in a stroller.  I can't tug, and can't lag back.  I can whine all I want, but that's why GOD made pacifiers.

• Like 3