LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Urodynamic Study

I had mine done at a large Boston hospital decade's ago. I don't have a great memory for things like that but I certainly don't remember it as being traumatizing or anything. They told me what I already knew but my late husband had asked me to go out of concern and love so I did it. They ended up suggesting pills which I did take for a while but then abandoned because I felt diapers are a better solution then drugs.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

Thanks for your comments. The study went will and not as bad as I thought it would be :). I need to retrain my bladder and I don't empty fully. The nurse thought I should put a catheter in at night to drain out what is left. The doctor said hold off and try the training first due to risk of infection.

Was there an earlier thread where you explained what the problem was, did you make yourself incontinent and don't want to be? Does the doctor know that it's something you're into? I'm just worried that the doctor's recommendation might be based more on prejudice than what would be best for you.