LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween fun? Did anyone have any fun this Halloween?

Cissy Crissy

Not intentionally, and not on Halloween. On the 27th I was in for a colonoscopy. During the prep, one of the nurses asked what I was going to be for Halloween. To be a wiseacre. I said  "a fairy princess". Well that really tipped over the tiara. A whole discussion about the matter ensued among the female staff about, among other things. nobody wants to be a fairy princess. One of them said, about a tiara and my hair being curly, that , "if you fluffed up those curls, a tiara would make you look cute"

Eat your hearts out!

• Like 1

We went to a Halloween party; my wife floated the idea of my going as a baby - not actually showing up at the event in just a diaper, that would have been over the top for that crowd - but rather, wearing onesie pajamas, maybe toting a pacifier. It just seemed gratuitous to me, though, waving that flag while attempting to secretly wear diapers around those people the rest of the year, so, I wore inconspicuous diapers under an unrelated costume. But it would have been interesting to go dressed that way. Maybe if Rearz does another Halloween party someday. 

• Like 1

Going somewhere as a little girl would not be pleasant to me. The whole idea of Halloween cosplay is that of "alias": Something that you are usually or absolutely not. Well, I have a good deal of Little Girl in me. I would feel like I am betraying a parto of me, or, secretly flaunting something at others, which would be disrespectful in a way that I would be very annoyed at being disrespected. In the '50's it was a thing for a boy to go out on Halloween dressed as a girl. But it was a parody of a girl, not realistic at all. I would feel ill at ease doing that. I do not think Dolly Andrea or Dolly Lisa would speak to me again if I did

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2023 at 9:38 PM, Cissy Crissy said:

I was just wondering if anyone had any fun out this Halloween? I didn't see any posts from anyone on what they were planning or doing? I hope someone had some fun!

Let me know if you did! 

Cissy Crissy10-28-2006-043.thumb.jpg.373929bd0161aab52c550669363ffb88.jpg178-7809_IMG.thumb.JPG.c53c41a6e084e9559981a59befabb7b5.JPG

Was that you?

• 3 weeks later...